- Tel Fyr, Hall of Fyr
- Tureynulal, Kagrenac's Library
- Vivec City, Hall of Justice Secret Library
- Vivec City, Hlaalu Records
- Cloud Ruler Temple East Wing
- Can be bought from Urag gro-Shub in The Arcanaeum at the College of Winterhold (does not count for "Fetch Me That Book!")
- Found as a random loot.
- In Apocrypha, the part for the quest Black Book: Filament and Filigree, in a vessel next to the actual black book.
- In Hrodulf's House in Solstheim. The quest indicator for Fetch Me That Book! will therefore not be visible when the Dragonborn is not in Solstheim.
- In Bloodskal Barrow in Solstheim. The quest indicator for Fetch Me That Book! will therefore not be visible when the Dragonborn is not in Solstheim
"Not till the very evening they came," answered he, and then told of his dealings with Mehrunes Dagon's thralls, saying that Mackkan would find it easier to whistle on the wind's tracks and go on a fool's errand than to fight his toads. Then said Mackkan:
"Now see to thy safety henceforward,
And stick to thy parts and thy pride;
Or this mallet of mine, Malacath's Scourge,
Will meet with thine ear of a surety.
For quick as I can cry "Equality",
Though eight arms thou couldst boast of,
Such bumps thou shalt comb on thy brainpan,
Thou that breakest the howes of the dead."
EXPLICATION: The mace Scourge, Blessed of Malacath, Mackkan's legendary weapon, forged from sacred ebony in the Fountains of Fickledire, has ever been the bane of the Dark Kin, and many a black spirit has been hurled back into Oblivion with a single blow of this bold defender of the friendless. Scourge now hangs within the armory of Battlespire, ready to take up in the name of the Emperor against the Daedric Lords.
This section contains bugs related to The Legendary Scourge. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
|Click to see the list of bugs encountered|