The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
In-game effects[edit | edit source]
Morrowind[edit | edit source]
- Ability Mooncalf
- Fortify Agility 25 points on self
- Power Lover's Kiss
Oblivion[edit | edit source]
Skyrim[edit | edit source]
- All Skills improve 15% faster
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Although the Paralyze effect in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is both useful and rare, the damage to fatigue can be extremely dangerous while fighting against multiple enemies.
- The player can faint by using this Birthsign's power in Oblivion.
- Imperials can use the Star of the West power, which absorbs 100 points of fatigue from enemies. This partially offsets the negative effect of this Birthsign.
References[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.