Locations[edit | edit source]
Skyrim[edit | edit source]
- Honningbrew Meadery, next to the bed in the loft floor
- In Highmoon Hall in Morthal, under Joric's bed
- Haelga's Bunkhouse, on Haelga's nighstand, Riften (Volume 1 and 2)
- Can be bought from Urag gro-Shub in The Arcanaeum
- On a shelf in Volkihar KeepDG
- In the Volkihar RuinsDG
- In Benkongerike Great Hall, in a small riekling tent to the right of the entrance (several copies of both volumes)DR
- Inside Hrodulf's House, on top of a table next to a Potion of StaminaDR
- Inside Baldor Iron-Shaper's House, under the bedDR
Online[edit | edit source]
Contents[edit | edit source]
ACT VII, SCENE II, CONTINUED
My goodness, that's quite a loaf! But how ever shall it fit my oven?
This loaf isn't ready for baking, my sweet. It has yet to rise.
If only we could hurry that along. How would I accomplish such a task?
Oh, my foolish little Argonian maid, you must use your hands.
You wish me to the loaf? Here?
But what if the mistress catches me? Your loaf was meant to satisfy her appetite.
Don't fret, my delicate flower. I'll satisfy the mistress's cravings later.
Very well, but I'm afraid my oven isn't hot enough. It could take hours!
Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time.
END OF ACT VII, SCENE II