Quests[edit | edit source]
She is the antagonist of the quest focusing on the looting or returning of a similarly named blade to the spirit of the Lady.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Pale Lady cannot be resurrected with Reanimate Corpse.
- The eponymous weapon The Pale Blade is named after her.
- The Pale Lady can turn the wisps surrounding her into clones of herself, which are called Shades. These Shades can spawn even if her wisps have already been killed, and use a frost attack that will drain stamina and cause slow movement.
- A Word of Power of the Ice Form shout is located in the area where she resides.
- The existence of The Pale Lady is referenced in several in-game books, such as Lost Legends. This same book also claims that The Pale Lady's name is "Aumriel," a mysterious figure which the heirs of Ysgramor battled for decades before finally sealing her away.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.