- Not to be confused with Ragged Flagon.
Currently serving as headquarters for the Thieves Guild, here is where the Dragonborn can receive guild quests from Vex and Delvin Mallory, and both purchase thief supplies and fence stolen items with Tonilia.
For every special job the Dragonborn completes for Delvin Mallory, a merchant opens his business next to the Ragged Flagon. There are four in total: an alchemist, an armorer, a fletcher, and a blacksmith.
- Cynric Endell
- Delvin Mallory
- Ravyn Imyan
- Vekel the Man
- Vipir the Fleet
- Arnskar Ember-Master
- Herluin Lothaire
- Vanryth Gatharian
- Arnskar Ember-Master (Smithing)
- Herluin Lothaire (Alchemy)
- Syndus (Archery)
- Tonilia (Fence)
- Vanryth Gatharian (Weapons and armor)
- Galathil (Character appearance editor) – Only available in Dawnguard.
- Advances in Lockpicking can be found in The Ragged Flagon - Cistern in the room to the north-east on top of a barrel.
- Two notes can be found on one of the tables. One discusses a stash of arrows and the other is a warning from Vex to Delvin if she catches him peeking at her bathing in a lake again.
- After the quest "Stabilized," Sapphire will be found in The Ragged Flagon, after previously being located in The Bee and Barb in Riften.
- This is the only tavern located underground.
- Most items in the tavern area will be free to be taken without a stolen tag after the completion of all city influence quests, including "Deliver Moon Sugar to Ri'saad."
- During the quest "A Cornered Rat," one can ask Keerava where Esbern is located. She will mention the Ragged Flagon, stating that it is where "thieves go to drink and knife each other."
- Imperial and uses the Voice of the Emperor ability inside of the Ragged Flagon, the game may freeze. If the Dragonborn is an