Inside, the house is modest. At the back of the dwelling are two bedrooms, one with a safe and the other some weapons. The cellar has a large number of ingots, other ingredients for crafting, and a Strong Box, which all become available without stealing but by solving the quest "Stoking the Flames" for Balimund. Asbjorn Fire-Tamer can also be found inside.
- Smithing Skill Book, The Armorer's Challenge
- Safe (up to 500)
- Strong Box (up to 300)
- 8 Iron Ingots (respawns every month)
- 2 Iron Ore
- 3 Steel Ingots (respawns every month)
- Quite Pleased
- If Balimund dies, his adopted son and apprentice, Asbjorn Fire-Tamer, will take over and run the forge. If both are killed, the smithy remains vacant.
- thieves may be found inside the shop. The thieves will be running around as if to escape being discovered. A few