The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
In-game effects[edit | edit source]
- Greater Power Shadow Stone
- Invisibility for 60 seconds on self
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Useful for low-level Thieves and Assassins.
- In The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, when the Hero's renown is 10, they can visit the Jone Stone to acquire the ability to become invisible for 120 seconds, which is twice as long as invisibility spell from the Shadow is, which limits the Shadow's usefulness.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Argonians born under the sign of the Shadow in the Black Marsh are called Shadowscales. They are given to the Dark Brotherhood when they are born and are trained to be assassins.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
References[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.