In-game effects[edit | edit source]
- Ability "Charioteer"
- Fortify Speed 25 points on self
- Ability "Steed Birthsign"
- Fortify Speed 20 points on self
- Ability "Steed Stone"
- Fortify Carry Weight 100 points on self
- Removes movement penalty of wearing armor
- Makes worn armor weigh nothing
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This birthsign will increase the Speed attribute of the player early on, which makes running in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion faster.
- Choosing this sign in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is especially useful for players using Heavy Armor.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.