Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
I've been told to clear a wealthy home in a city of valuables. I need to complete this job without killing any of the location's residents or getting caught and spending time in jail.
- Clear the wealthy home in the city of valuables.
- Return the valuables to Vex.
The Dragonborn must steal three pre-placed items from the inside of a residence without being seen or caught or killing the home's residents.
|List of targets for the quest|
The following is a list of possible target items, all of which also serve as Thieves Guild Trophies:
|List of locations for the quest|
|Note: Target locations for this quest are limited to residences in the cities of Markarth, Riften, Solitude, Whiterun and Windhelm only.|
|The Sweep Job – TGRHC|
|10||I've been told to clear <Alias=WealthyHome> in <Alias=City> of valuables. I need to complete this job without killing any of the location's residents or getting caught and spending time in jail.
|50||I've cleared <Alias=WealthyHome> in <Alias=City> of valuables.
|200||I've successfully completed the job and received my share of the pay.
|250||By killing a resident at the task's location, I've failed this job and was forced to forfeit my share of the pay.
|During the course of this task, I was arrested and sent to the local jail. I've therefore failed the job and was forced to forfeit my share of the pay.
|Before the task could be completed, I decided to quit. I've therefore failed the job and forfeited any pay I might have received.
- These are side quests and do not play a role in successful completion of the main Thieves Guild quest line, but do count towards activating City Influence Quests.
- If the Dragonborn has a Sweep Job and a Bedlam Job activated at the same time in the same city, two of the sweep targets will finish the bedlam quest. It is important to do the Bedlam Job before the Sweep Job to avoid not being able to steal the third item for the Sweep Job and a failed quest.
- Sometimes, when trying to clear out Bryling's House in Solitude, the items do not disappear when activated, but they do count towards Bedlam Jobs and Sweep Jobs. However, one of the items does not count for either job, making the quest unable to be completed.
- The three objects to be stolen are quest objects which means they will never be marked as stolen in inventory.
- If Heimskr's House is picked as the target and the Battle for Whiterun has already been completed, then this quest will be impossible to complete since the house is destroyed in the battle.
- Console Command prompt, type
coc WhiterunHeimskrsHouseto get into his house. In the
- Console Command prompt, type
- One's compass may point out that the sweep targets are in the Ragged Flagon, this can be solved by simply exiting the flagon, although, the same thing might occur after acquiring another sweep job.
- Accepting, quitting or performing any kind of inquiry on a sweep job may cause the screen to be glitched. This disables looking or turning until the console is restarted.