- Spell Beggar's Nose.
- Power Tower Key.
- Open 50 points on touch.
- Greater Power Tower Key.
- Open 40 points on Target.
- Greater Power Tower Warden.
- Reflect Damage 5% for 120 seconds on self.
- Greater Power The Tower Stone.
- Opens expert locks.
- Increase maximum Stamina by 2028.
- The Tower Birthsign is, in Oblivion, the only way (except if Shivering Isles is installed) to access the Reflect Damage enchantment on Spellmaking Altars.
- Thieves should choose Birthsigns which increase Agility instead of this Birthsign, since an average lock can be easily picked with a high agility skill.
- Finding the Skeleton Key makes this Birthsign obsolete in all games.
- The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online