The Udyrfrykte is a troll-like creature in the The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind expansion, Bloodmoon. He is part of the quest "The Mead Hall Massacre" and can be found in the Lair of the Udyrfrykte. This creature uses a severed Nord leg as a weapon.
- The Norwegian words "Udyr" and "Frykt" respectively translate to "Beast" and "Fear."
- The Udyrfrykte has elements very similar to Grendel from the epic poem "Beowulf."
- In Agnar's Journal in Oblivion, an "Uderfrykte" is referred to, but, though the spelling in Morrowind is different, it describes the same creature.
- The Udyrfrykte is most likely a troll. While no other trolls appear in Bloodmoon or Morrowind, its successors in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn use standard troll models.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (mentioned only) 
- The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn (mentioned only)