Quick walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Enter the The Veiled Keep
- Find the leaders of the Veiled Heritance
- Clear the first room
- Enter the second room
- Deactivate the lock crystals
- Enter the third room
- Defeat the leaders of the Veiled Inheritance
- Return to Skywatch
- Speak to Razum-dar
- Confront Estre
- Speak to the Queen
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
After completing all three trials of becoming a member of the Veiled Heritance, Palomir will send the Vestige to enter the Veiled Keep.
Upon entering, the members will say that one of Queen Ayrenn's spies has come to Errinorne Isle and should be alert. It is revealed High Kinlady Estre is the Veiled Queen and orders the soldiers to guard the first room. There will be around 4 soldiers in the room. It is suggested to sneak attack and defeat them all considering fighting them all at once can prove difficult.
Once all of them have been defeated, Estre will notice the Vestige has infiltrated the keep. To enter the second room, activate the bluish stone button at the left side of the first room. It will open the door to the second, which contains three yellow crystals. Deactivating them will open the door to the third room. Ohmonir, Varustante, and Nenaronald will all be in the room with the projection of High Kinlady Estre. While Ohmonir and Varustante are relatively easy, Nenaronald will prove difficult to defeat.
After defeating them, leave the keep and travel to Skywatch. Find Razum-dar and tell him that the Veiled Heritance leaders have been defeated with the exception of their leader, Estre. He will send the Vestige to confront her.
After confronting High Kinlady Estre, she will change into her Veiled Queen outfit and attack the Vestige. Once defeated, speak to Queen Ayrenn to receive the quest reward.
Updates[edit | edit source]
- Update 1: From update 1, Ondicantar and Nenaronald will now consistently attack the Vestige. Prior to this, they would sometimes not become hostile.
- Update 1: Fixed an issue where upon quest completion, a conversation could be had with Razum-dar that grants a quest that shouldn't actually happen until after Dawnbreak is completed.