The Warrens are an area of Markarth set aside for the poor and sick. There are only a few residents that live in the Warrens, and only a little less than half are important characters. A small number of skeletal remains can also be found in this area. There are a few doors that are locked, which can be used to train the Lockpicking skill.
- Cosnach (possible follower)
- Degaine (town beggar)
- Eltrys (killed during The Forsworn Conspiracy)
- Garvey (Sneak trainer)
- Hathrasil (worker at the smelter)
- Omluag (worker at the smelter)
- Weylin (killed during The Forsworn Conspiracy)
- Key to Weylin's room
- Key to Eltrys room
- Key to Garvey's room
- Defeating Cosnach in a brawl will allow all items to be taken, even in rooms owned by others. Similarly doing the favor for Omluag will result in the same.
- Garvey will treat the Dragonborn as if they belong there, if a disease has been contracted.