Background[edit | edit source]
Quick walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Find Clue to Opening Performance
- Find Clue to Follow-Up Performance
- Find Clue to Closing Performance
- Give Laughs-at-All the Performance Notes (Laughs-at-All dies)
- Don't tell Laughs-at-All about the Performance (Laughs-at-All lives)
Walkthrough[edit | edit source][?]
Reward[edit | edit source]
Journal[edit | edit source]
Laughs-at-all is struggling to understand humor. He heard a rumor about a secret Dark Elf performance from the distant past.
The ghosts made it clear that if someone performed the rite incorrectly, he would be killed. I must decide whether to tell Laughs-at-All about the performance and let him die. If I keep it a secret, that could save his life.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This quest is unique in that it will actually tell you that your actions will result in Laughs-at-All will die if you tell him.