FANDOM


  • I was on my vampire playthrough, and when I killed Celann, I noticed the guy had 15 crossbows on him. 15! What even?

      Loading editor
    • Look, everyone needs a hobby. More seriously, maybe you used him as a follower and forgot about it. You would be the one who collected so many crossbows.

        Loading editor
    • Bilitis wrote: Look, everyone needs a hobby. More seriously, maybe you used him as a follower and forgot about it. You would be the one who collected so many crossbows.

      No. I joined the vampire questline before I could have him as a follower. The crossbows are all Celann's.

        Loading editor
    • CatholicPrincess15 wrote:

      Bilitis wrote: Look, everyone needs a hobby. More seriously, maybe you used him as a follower and forgot about it. You would be the one who collected so many crossbows.

      No. I joined the vampire questline before I could have him as a follower. The crossbows are all Celann's.

      I did the questline not long ago and he's now my steward, I don't remember anything like that. Maybe you throw some while your inventory was full and he passed near it?

        Loading editor
    • Okay, appearently you're not the only one. I don't remember that but that's propably a mistake from the devs. Wouldn't be the first.

        Loading editor
    • Doesn't hurt to have backups... :3

        Loading editor
    • Bilitis wrote:

      CatholicPrincess15 wrote:

      Bilitis wrote: Look, everyone needs a hobby. More seriously, maybe you used him as a follower and forgot about it. You would be the one who collected so many crossbows.

      No. I joined the vampire questline before I could have him as a follower. The crossbows are all Celann's.

      I did the questline not long ago and he's now my steward, I don't remember anything like that. Maybe you throw some while your inventory was full and he passed near it?

      You completed the questline for the Volkihars and Celann was still your steward?

        Loading editor
    • CatholicPrincess15 wrote:

      Bilitis wrote:


      CatholicPrincess15 wrote:

      Bilitis wrote: Look, everyone needs a hobby. More seriously, maybe you used him as a follower and forgot about it. You would be the one who collected so many crossbows.

      No. I joined the vampire questline before I could have him as a follower. The crossbows are all Celann's.
      I did the questline not long ago and he's now my steward, I don't remember anything like that. Maybe you throw some while your inventory was full and he passed near it?
      You completed the questline for the Volkihars and Celann was still your steward?

      Nope I did not so I don't know if he stays on your side. I sided with the Dawnguard which means I had acess to his inventory. Do you think that inventory thing is Volkihar related?

        Loading editor
    • Maybe he still thinks he's back in the "Repair All Your Gear" days of the Elder Scrolls.

        Loading editor
    • ZAVAZggg wrote:
      Maybe he still thinks he's back in the "Repair All Your Gear" days of the Elder Scrolls.

      That wouldn't be the first time there was a character who served as an in-joke.

      (I'm looking at you, M'aiq)

        Loading editor
    • Bilitis wrote:

      CatholicPrincess15 wrote:

      Bilitis wrote:


      CatholicPrincess15 wrote:

      Bilitis wrote: Look, everyone needs a hobby. More seriously, maybe you used him as a follower and forgot about it. You would be the one who collected so many crossbows.

      No. I joined the vampire questline before I could have him as a follower. The crossbows are all Celann's.
      I did the questline not long ago and he's now my steward, I don't remember anything like that. Maybe you throw some while your inventory was full and he passed near it?
      You completed the questline for the Volkihars and Celann was still your steward?

      Nope I did not so I don't know if he stays on your side. I sided with the Dawnguard which means I had acess to his inventory. Do you think that inventory thing is Volkihar related?

      Well, since I sided with the Volkihars, he wouldn't be my steward, so he had to have those 15 crossbows on his own.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Stream the best stories.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Get Disney+