FANDOM


  • I think the picture of Queen Ayrenn is pretty good. A charming leader leads a powerful army.

    Emeric
    Jorunn
      Loading editor
    • High King Emeric, the whole scene is rather sad and solemn, and therefore sparks my interest more than the Skald-King or the Queen looking generally battle-ready and/or victorious.

        Loading editor
    • Yep it seems like he's mourning. So we got a nickname for King Emeric: Sadman.

        Loading editor
    • Ayrenn definitely, gotta love a regal looking elf woman with a sword

        Loading editor
    • Even if im joining the Ebonheart, i must say that Ayrenn look totally awesome with that sword.

        Loading editor
    • Jorunn, he looks hardened and scarred, but proud nevertheless

        Loading editor
    • Queen Ayrenn looks pretty good, she sems confindent and whit decision, just like the nord leader and well she still has the grace of the high elves... so that makes her look better for me than the other two leaders.

        Loading editor
    • I personally am no doubt going to be bosmer, who wouldnt love throwing arrows over Aryenn  with her confidence and composure leading the troops

        Loading editor
    • I am so tornnn...I love Ayrenn, but my love for dark elves is killing me, I want to make Dunmer! But Nords and Argonians aren't really my thing...

      Altmer or Dunmer, super annoying choice...

        Loading editor
    • Daggerfall Convenent and Orcs all the way for me, But i think out of the arts i like the one for Ebonheart and Skald

        Loading editor
    • I have to go with Jorunn because the nords are just epic to me

        Loading editor
    • High King Emric looks awesome but i think Jorunn looks like a real hardcore military leader. I gotta go with Jorunn, plus the picture reminds me of Braveheart hes a true viking.

        Loading editor
    • Jorunn. He looks about ready to split the heads of some poor imperials.

        Loading editor
    • man the Aldmeri Dominion is terrible, how could you pick them?

      Anyone besides them will do for me, Ebonheart Pact or Daggerfall Covenant

      Man > Mer.

        Loading editor
    • 99.225.171.53 wrote:
      man the Aldmeri Dominion is terrible, how could you pick them?

      Anyone besides them will do for me, Ebonheart Pact or Daggerfall Covenant

      Man > Mer.

      Actually if you read the lore,

      its already a foregone conclusion that the Aldmeri Dominion lose,

      so don't get agitated man

        Loading editor
    • I *loathe* Queen Ayrenn's look. Heart and soul I loathe it. 

      I enjoyed the way the elves looked in Skyrim. They were more than pretty humans with pointy ears.

      That's all Ayrenn is.

        Loading editor
    • I think the Aldmeri Domnian looks good. shows strong leadership, being in a battle or about to attack, and plus she's female which seems to make it so that even women can lead battles and win wars.

        Loading editor
    • Art wise, Im torn between the covenant and the dominion. But I'm joining the Dominion and showing complete loyalty to it. Tamriel should be under the rule of the rightful heir.

        Loading editor
    • 99.225.171.53 wrote:
      man the Aldmeri Dominion is terrible, how could you pick them?

      Anyone besides them will do for me, Ebonheart Pact or Daggerfall Covenant

      Man > Mer.


      Whats wrong with the Dominion?

        Loading editor
    • People dislike the Aldmeri Dominion because they are confused by the 1st and the 2nd. They have closed their minds to it because they think anything Aldermi Dominion must be Thalmor, which is something that didn't even exist in the 1st Aldermi Dominion.

        Loading editor
    • I don't mind the Dominion in and of itself, and I'll probably make a bosmer(orc'll be my main, though), but I still hate the artstyle they're using for the elves. Same generic pretty human with pointy ears we've seen in every fantasy game ever made. They should have stuck with skyrim's style.

        Loading editor
    • Love Emeric's art-- it may not look as 'epic' as the other two, but he looks like a man determined and ready to fight for what he wants.

        Loading editor
    • Bretons are the best race in Elder Scrolls! Who can forget the slutty forsworn?

        Loading editor
    • I prefer Ayrenn's concept art it looks the coolest in my opinion. But in the trailer Ayrenn has red hair not white..........

        Loading editor
    • Why bother with the rest. The Ebonheart Pact has the best selection of races, Nords for the front lines, Dunmer for our magic. Argonians for subterfuge and guerrilla warfare. Skald looks the best from all on the concept art. NORDS ARE AWESOME!

        Loading editor
    • Vortemir Iron Fist. wrote:
      Why bother with the rest. The Ebonheart Pact has the best selection of races, Nords for the front lines, Dunmer for our magic. Argonians for subterfuge and guerrilla warfare. Skald looks the best from all on the concept art. NORDS ARE AWESOME!

      True dat!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • I don't like the Aldmeri Dominion they  have 2 archer assassins and a mage the coveanent has 2 warriors and a mage but the ebonheart haes all three EBONHEART FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Supersonicman wrote:
      99.225.171.53 wrote:
      man the Aldmeri Dominion is terrible, how could you pick them?

      Anyone besides them will do for me, Ebonheart Pact or Daggerfall Covenant

      Man > Mer.

      Whats wrong with the Dominion?

      Many things, my friend, too many things.

        Loading editor
    • 99.63.21.212 wrote:
      Supersonicman wrote:
      99.225.171.53 wrote:
      man the Aldmeri Dominion is terrible, how could you pick them?

      Anyone besides them will do for me, Ebonheart Pact or Daggerfall Covenant

      Man > Mer.

      Whats wrong with the Dominion?
      Many things, my friend, too many things.


      I think you're confused about the Dominion's. There are two different Dominions, the second one where the Thalmor control the Dominion and the first one where Talos and the Thalmor haven't been made yet.

        Loading editor
    • 109.149.61.234 wrote:
      I prefer Ayrenn's concept art it looks the coolest in my opinion. But in the trailer Ayrenn has red hair not white..........

      The one in the trailer wasn't Ayrenn.... Just like the scout wasn't emeric and the barbarian wasn't Jorunn........

        Loading editor
    • Even before the Thalmor existed I had little love for Altmer, the fact that almost every important High Elf in Oblivion was a villian or traitor didn't help the fact, I'll stick to my favourite race, the cunning Argonians!

        Loading editor
    • Emeric, because he looks like a ruler and not like some wild mercenary.

        Loading editor
    • I admit that Ayrenn looks like a badass in this concept art, but Thalmor or not, most High Elves are pretty stuck-up. I say most because the main character in all the games can be an Altmer and not be arrogant.

      Also, I'm pretty sure Tiber Septim is ultimately supposed to come out on top here, which is why I would side with the Imperials if I could. Zenimax should add a fourth faction- the Imperials fighting to claim control of their homeland. Like th stormcloaks, but less racist.

        Loading editor
    • FOR THE ALDMERI DOMINION!! RISE UP CHILDREN OF THE DIVINES AND RECLAIM WHAT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO YOU! DO NOT LET THE EBONHEART PACT FOOL YOU! THEY CLAIM THEY HAVE RIGHTFUL OWNER SHIP OVER THE EMPIRE BUT THIS IS FALSE! AND SAME WITH THE CONVENT! THEY MERELY WISH TO RESTORE THIER TRADE ROUTES AND BECOME RICH LORDS WHILE THE REST SUFFER! JOIN THE DOMION AND WE SHALL RESTORE PEACE EQAULLY TO ALL RACES EVEN IF THEY DO NOT ALLY THEMSELVES WITH US! WE SHALL BE VICTORIOUS!

        Loading editor
    • 180.95.18.10 wrote:
      FOR THE ALDMERI DOMINION!! RISE UP CHILDREN OF THE DIVINES AND RECLAIM WHAT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO YOU! DO NOT LET THE EBONHEART PACT FOOL YOU! THEY CLAIM THEY HAVE RIGHTFUL OWNER SHIP OVER THE EMPIRE BUT THIS IS FALSE! AND SAME WITH THE CONVENT! THEY MERELY WISH TO RESTORE THIER TRADE ROUTES AND BECOME RICH LORDS WHILE THE REST SUFFER! JOIN THE DOMION AND WE SHALL RESTORE PEACE EQAULLY TO ALL RACES EVEN IF THEY DO NOT ALLY THEMSELVES WITH US! WE SHALL BE VICTORIOUS!

      For the Dominion!

        Loading editor
    • Ebonheart has my 3 favorite races. Nords are good warriors, dark elves are just good at anything and argonians look badass

        Loading editor
    • The Dominion is the best because they aren't ugly like the Argonians and the Orcs, racist like the Nords, wrinkly like the Bretons, creepy like the Redguards, and wretched like the Dunmer.

      They are intellectual (Altmer), nimble (Bosmer), and furry (Kahjiit).

        Loading editor
    • I have two Dominion races so I receed all my earlier comments about it. (One is a Khajiit Tank and the other is an Altmer Mage.) My Khajiit headcannon stands though. Death (and life) to the Dominion!!!!!! Oh and to answer the question: Queen Ayrenn definitly.

        Loading editor
    • 67.61.226.229 wrote:
      I don't mind the Dominion in and of itself, and I'll probably make a bosmer(orc'll be my main, though), but I still hate the artstyle they're using for the elves. Same generic pretty human with pointy ears we've seen in every fantasy game ever made. They should have stuck with skyrim's style.


      THAT IS WHAT ELVES ARE! They are called "The Fair-Folk" for a reason. Tolkien was the first person to actually describe them and that is what they look like. (Altmer anyway.)

        Loading editor
    • I am torn between Emeric and Jorunn's pictures both of them stand out from the rest of there aliance in the picture but Ayrenn only has two pretty much facless people and she still doesn't draw focus right to her like the others.  It's probably a color thing but because of the others drawing my attention even with other full drawn races in there with them i have to say tie.

        Loading editor
    • In my opinion, Emeric looks really sad, Skald looks like a viking and Ayrenn looks epic, gotta say dominion all the way

        Loading editor
    • FOR THE ALDMERI DOMINION!! RISE UP CHILDREN OF THE DIVINES AND RECLAIM WHAT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO YOU! DO NOT LET THE EBONHEART PACT FOOL YOU! THEY CLAIM THEY HAVE RIGHTFUL OWNER SHIP OVER THE EMPIRE BUT THIS IS FALSE! AND SAME WITH THE CONVENT! THEY MERELY WISH TO RESTORE THIER TRADE ROUTES AND BECOME RICH LORDS WHILE THE REST SUFFER! JOIN THE DOMION AND WE SHALL RESTORE PEACE EQAULLY TO ALL RACES EVEN IF THEY DO NOT ALLY THEMSELVES WITH US! WE SHALL BE VICTORIOUS!

      For the Dominion x2!

        Loading editor
    • The Aldemeri and Jourunn (Sorry if I spelled it wrong :P) are prety awesome. The other one makes him kinda makes him less powerful-looking. WHOS WITH ME ALDMERI BOOOOOIIII (But Jourunn's concept art is pretty good.

        Loading editor
    • 70.79.255.80 wrote:
      The Dominion is the best because they aren't ugly like the Argonians and the Orcs, racist like the Nords, wrinkly like the Bretons, creepy like the Redguards, and wretched like the Dunmer.

      They are intellectual (Altmer), nimble (Bosmer), and furry (Kahjiit).

      The Nords may be racist, but at least they aren't Chauvinistic like the Altmer.

        Loading editor
    • Dominion.Kahjiit are the warriors, Altmer mages and bosmer archer/thieves/assassins.

      Queen Ayrenn looks pretty epic.

        Loading editor
    • Knight of Camlorn wrote:
      109.149.61.234 wrote:
      I prefer Ayrenn's concept art it looks the coolest in my opinion. But in the trailer Ayrenn has red hair not white..........
      The one in the trailer wasn't Ayrenn.... Just like the scout wasn't emeric and the barbarian wasn't Jorunn........

      i have never heard of a nord barbarian that has the exact same face, beard, helmet and even armor as Jorunn. Also i have never heard if a breton that had the exact same skills as Emeric.  while it would be possible they wouldn't want to ruin the fact that the armor for Jorunn is most likely unigue and thus, not used by any other character in the game UNLESS at some point Jorunn is meant to die and someone else gets his armor. Still if he did die the armor would be unigue.

        Loading editor
    • 124.185.164.138 wrote:
      Knight of Camlorn wrote:
      109.149.61.234 wrote:
      I prefer Ayrenn's concept art it looks the coolest in my opinion. But in the trailer Ayrenn has red hair not white..........
      The one in the trailer wasn't Ayrenn.... Just like the scout wasn't emeric and the barbarian wasn't Jorunn........
      i have never heard of a nord barbarian that has the exact same face, beard, helmet and even armor as Jorunn. Also i have never heard if a breton that had the exact same skills as Emeric.  while it would be possible they wouldn't want to ruin the fact that the armor for Jorunn is most likely unigue and thus, not used by any other character in the game UNLESS at some point Jorunn is meant to die and someone else gets his armor. Still if he did die the armor would be unigue.

      Also in the concept art of Jorunn he might just be wearing different more king-like armor

        Loading editor
    • 124.185.164.138 wrote:
      124.185.164.138 wrote:
      Knight of Camlorn wrote:
      109.149.61.234 wrote:
      I prefer Ayrenn's concept art it looks the coolest in my opinion. But in the trailer Ayrenn has red hair not white..........
      The one in the trailer wasn't Ayrenn.... Just like the scout wasn't emeric and the barbarian wasn't Jorunn........
      i have never heard of a nord barbarian that has the exact same face, beard, helmet and even armor as Jorunn. Also i have never heard if a breton that had the exact same skills as Emeric.  while it would be possible they wouldn't want to ruin the fact that the armor for Jorunn is most likely unigue and thus, not used by any other character in the game UNLESS at some point Jorunn is meant to die and someone else gets his armor. Still if he did die the armor would be unigue.
      Also in the concept art of Jorunn he might just be wearing different more king-like armor

      About Ayrenn on the elder scrolls online website, so this is direct from the website, Ayrenn  

      has red hair on the elder scrolls online website.

        Loading editor
    • even though im joining the Aldemeri Dominion, i realy like the image of Jorunn

        Loading editor
    • Babathewoodelf wrote:
      In my opinion, Emeric looks really sad, Skald looks like a viking and Ayrenn looks epic, gotta say dominion all the way

      possibly since the color for the Daggerfall Conevent is blue and the backrounds of all the pictures are the color of the factions

        Loading editor
    • Im gonna join the Aldemeri Dominion and i pick Ayrenn

        Loading editor
    • 1. Screw the Elves (except Dunmer). I like the Kahjiit so it sucks they're all gonna have to die. And the Bosmer should have stayed out of conflict and stuck to their woods and their animals. They seem to peaceful for this. I'm gonna drink High Elf blood all the way regardless of what other faction I join.

      2. Joruun is going to be splitting skulls left and right and I don't think any amount of arrows or magical blasts are going to stop him.

      3. Emeric's concept art should be night-time lit by the moon while its raining, this would have made it the perfect sad/solemn look and would proceed to make it the best of them all.

      Lastly, 4. Does no one find it suprising that in all the art but the Dominion's all the races of the Pact and Covenant are represented in their art but with the Dominion the High Elves are the only ones good enough to be viewed? Once again - High Elves are better than everyone. I'd never join a side that I would be looked down upon or sent out on Operation High Elven Shield...

        Loading editor
    • Assassin'sArt wrote:
      1. Screw the Elves (except Dunmer). I like the Kahjiit so it sucks they're all gonna have to die. And the Bosmer should have stayed out of conflict and stuck to their woods and their animals. They seem to peaceful for this. I'm gonna drink High Elf blood all the way regardless of what other faction I join.

      2. Joruun is going to be splitting skulls left and right and I don't think any amount of arrows or magical blasts are going to stop him.

      3. Emeric's concept art should be night-time lit by the moon while its raining, this would have made it the perfect sad/solemn look and would proceed to make it the best of them all.

      Lastly, 4. Does no one find it suprising that in all the art but the Dominion's all the races of the Pact and Covenant are represented in their art but with the Dominion the High Elves are the only ones good enough to be viewed? Once again - High Elves are better than everyone. I'd never join a side that I would be looked down upon or sent out on Operation High Elven Shield...

      The Bosmer are always being attacked by Imperials, that's why they are involved. And I think those two other people are the other races of the Dominion, but I can't get a good view so I'll check back later. For the Dominion.

        Loading editor
    • The guy holding the banner is wearing a helmet so I assume he's not Khajiit and neither the queen nor the other one are Khajiit. I don't think the guy standing in between the queen and the bannerman is a bosmer though. Idk just not getting that feel.

        Loading editor
    • Assassin'sArt wrote:
      The guy holding the banner is wearing a helmet so I assume he's not Khajiit and neither the queen nor the other one are Khajiit. I don't think the guy standing in between the queen and the bannerman is a bosmer though. Idk just not getting that feel.

      Well you have to remember in the Dominion, Khajiit are the soldiers so they most likely have khajiit made helmets plus my character who is khajiit has always worn a helmet. But the guy in between I thought was Altmer at first but when I zoomed in, he looked shorter than the Queen and had Tanner skin, to me, he honestly looks like a Bosmer.

        Loading editor
    • NHo one else is wearing a helm to block their facial features, it wouldn't make sense for the Khajiit of all people to be wearing one, and that particular helm, would freaking suffocate a Khajiit. And I don't think thats a Bosmer in the middle but idk..

        Loading editor
    • Assassin'sArt wrote:
      NHo one else is wearing a helm to block their facial features, it wouldn't make sense for the Khajiit of all people to be wearing one, and that particular helm, would freaking suffocate a Khajiit. And I don't think thats a Bosmer in the middle but idk..

      It looks more like a hood.

        Loading editor
    • Even if it was a face helmet, I've seen khajiit wear them before, it would make no difference really though honestly I think that is a hooded khajiit, something in the hands say khajiit to me.

        Loading editor
    • The hands are exactly like the guy in the middle's, as well as the armor, but the bannerman has a robe bottom, not greaves. That doesn't look like a hood to me, it looks like a templar helm.

        Loading editor
    • I'm liking Jorunn. How can you not like that beard?

        Loading editor
    • I' liking Ayrenn, On a side note I think people are getting the First Second and Third Almeri Dominions confused

        Loading editor
      • sigh* I'm going to have go with Emeric, but in all honesty, any opinion posts like this are going to be spammed right off the bat with "Ebonheart Pact, duh" "For the Pact!" by many who have only played Skyrim. But for those who are going with Ebonheart Pact who have played as a Nord, Dunmer, or Argonian since Elder Scrolls: Arena, I tip my hat to you, for those who haven't played any of the other Elder Scrolls games, please, go back and play the series, learn some more other then playing Skyrim. It's an awesome game and the lore is amazing, the first two games are completely free on the official Elder Scrolls website.
        Loading editor
    • High King Emeric.He sounds awesome in that art.

      Daggerfall Covenant for the win!

        Loading editor
    • High King Emeric.

        Loading editor
    • Uh, guys, this is about which concept art looks the coolest, not which faction is better.

        Loading editor
    • All three look wonderful, but I have to say the best is High King Emeric. He looks like a true king while Jorunn and Ayrenn look more like generals.

      I can't do the AD though. One, if anyone reads the lore, they'd know things do NOT end well for the AD. Two, they are to similar to Nazi's. While the one in Online are certainly not the Thalmor, they are the precursors to the Thalmor. Three, the only thing the Altmer want is for elves (in actuality, themselves) to rule Tamriel which is selfish and childish. Imperials have dominated Tamriel for 2000 + years for a reason.

      The EP is basically trying to fight to be isolationist which is just boo. Lol but I'll still play it because I love me some Dunmer and Nords and Arognians are just amazing.


      The DC is the only group really fighting for everyone and to restore the empire to its former glory. The DC has the best faction imo. Orcs: Best smiths in ALL of Tamriel, as well as being fierce and powerful warriors. Redguards: The most talented warriors in ALL of Tamriel, as well as being stronger and faster than Nords, Bretons, and Imperials. Bretons: Best thinkers in ALL of Tamriel, not to mention they make powerful mages, and excel in warfare by using subterfuge (as we saw in the trailer).

      Sadly my favorite (and the most versatile race in TES), the Imperials, aren’t playable. :( Maybe in a DLC or whenever they decide to make this Free for Play because that 15 a month subscription is ridiculous. This is America still in a recession like period.

        Loading editor
    • Jorunn. Nords FTW lol.

        Loading editor
    • 74.184.197.28 wrote:

      I can't do the AD though. One, if anyone reads the lore, they'd know things do NOT end well for the AD. Two, they are to similar to Nazi's. While the one in Online are certainly not the Thalmor, they are the precursors to the Thalmor. Three, the only thing the Altmer want is for elves (in actuality, themselves) to rule Tamriel which is selfish and childish. Imperials have dominated Tamriel for 2000 + years for a reason.




      This is a completely different Aldmeri Dominion! They are not the precursors to the Thalmor, you bone-headed nord barbarian! The Thalmor is a splinter faction of the SECOND aldmeri dominion, which is what most people are basing their judgement of the FIRST aldmeri dominion on.

        Loading editor
    • All hail the Daggerfall Covenant! May my dagger meet the foes of High King Emeric!

        Loading editor
    • best picture king emeric

      Best faction is the aldmeri dominion.Khajiit AND Bosmer(wood elves)?The aldmeri dominion rules!!! we have the best mages(altmer) best warriors(khajiit) best sneaks(khajiit and bosmer fill this role)

        Loading editor
    • Did you just say that Khajiit were the best warriors? Maybe the best low life cutpurses. And I read a book of humor once and the joke was "What do you call a Wood Elf who doesn't lie or cheat or steal? A dead Wood Elf... And I hate arrogant people. *cough* the Altmer *cough cough* And also just because Altmer are born with more magicka doesn't make them the best mages. I have a Breton named The Sage that has a magicka pool greater than Oromis' sword (for whoever has read the Inheritance cycle) and he's only level 19. And also... I'm an enemy of the Lowly King Emeric. And I'm the OS... Original Assassin. So no one's dagger will be meeting this sexy body...

        Loading editor
    • i have read the inheritance cycle and i have an altmer with a greater magicka pool than oromis' sword, and the belt of beloth the wise, and aren put together.Plus i have a khajiit who can survive an upfront fight with an ancient dragon no armor plus he can out assassinate you.And a wood elf who can kill you before you're close enough to see him.

        Loading editor
    • Hahahahaha alright calm down there fishy

        Loading editor
    • queen ayrenn. all hail the aldmeri dominion!

        Loading editor
    • Why are you comparing your champions to unplayable characters?! Sure, you can have an invincible redguard capable of defeating a 100 nords with a butter knife, bu that's not the point. You are the hero of the story(at least your character is), while TES focuses more on group strengths. Just because you had a bretton with high magicka, it doesn't mean that all brettons are more powerful mages than the Altmer.

      Oh and BTW, Hail Queen Ayrenn

        Loading editor
    • A true king fight with his her  people not sit on his throne and command order he needs to be a warrior for  others
        Loading editor
    • theyre just idiot trying to be rulers, pride has overcomed them they believe they are the rulers  which they are not 


        Loading editor
    • 46.208.15.87 wrote:
      70.79.255.80 wrote:
      The Dominion is the best because they aren't ugly like the Argonians and the Orcs, racist like the Nords, wrinkly like the Bretons, creepy like the Redguards, and wretched like the Dunmer.

      They are intellectual (Altmer), nimble (Bosmer), and furry (Kahjiit).

      The Nords may be racist, but at least they aren't Chauvinistic like the Altmer.

      You do realise that by calling the Nords racist you've technically just acted racist yourself? That's not even counting when you said the Altmer were chauvinistic. Actually if we're being honest you both said racist statements.

        Loading editor
    • calling someone chauvinistic isnt racist at all. LONG LIVE THE EBONHEART PACT.

        Loading editor
    • It is when you call an entire race chauvinistic.

        Loading editor
    • I like the one with Queen Ayrenn.

        Loading editor
    • 66.214.22.243 wrote:
      best picture king emeric

      Best faction is the aldmeri dominion.Khajiit AND Bosmer(wood elves)?The aldmeri dominion rules!!! we have the best mages(altmer) best warriors(khajiit) best sneaks(khajiit and bosmer fill this role)

      you sir, are entirely correct. you have my full respect

        Loading editor
    • Emric looks more sympathic, while Ayrenn and Jorrun look more heroic and battleready. I need to sympathize with my faction if I want to play. Emric wins.

        Loading editor
    • Jorunn, the Nordic King gives me the Spirit to fight with honor till the death.....

        Loading editor
    • Aldmeri Dominion all the way!!!

        Loading editor
    • Queen Ayreen for me. I love elves and the art work fits her discription well. As for the races well its like this Altmer (mages) Kahijit (warriors) Bosmer (rogues). Nords (warriors) Dunmer (jack of all trades) Argonians (rogue/healer). Redguard (warrior) Orc (warrior) Breton (mage).

      AD has the most balenced if the Kahijit stay wars. Eboneheart as almost balenced mixed the other is not so balenced.

        Loading editor
    • Even though I'm joining the Ebonheart Pact, Queen Ayreen's concept art has my vote.

        Loading editor
    • Did anyone else notice the Breton from the Cinematic in the background of the DC one?

        Loading editor
    • Damnit Goldflame, I told that artist to keep me in the shadows...

        Loading editor
    • Supersonicman wrote:
      180.95.18.10 wrote:
      FOR THE ALDMERI DOMINION!! RISE UP CHILDREN OF THE DIVINES AND RECLAIM WHAT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO YOU! DO NOT LET THE EBONHEART PACT FOOL YOU! THEY CLAIM THEY HAVE RIGHTFUL OWNER SHIP OVER THE EMPIRE BUT THIS IS FALSE! AND SAME WITH THE CONVENT! THEY MERELY WISH TO RESTORE THIER TRADE ROUTES AND BECOME RICH LORDS WHILE THE REST SUFFER! JOIN THE DOMION AND WE SHALL RESTORE PEACE EQAULLY TO ALL RACES EVEN IF THEY DO NOT ALLY THEMSELVES WITH US! WE SHALL BE VICTORIOUS!
      For the Dominion!

      FALSE FOR THE PACT! RECLAIM FOR THE PACT WE HAZ DRAGONS WE HAZ ZE VOICE WE HAZ STALHRIM WATZ ELSED TO DYOUU WANT!!! ALL HAILL KING JORUNN AL HAILTHE PACT ALL HAIL SKYRIM ALL HAIL THE ALL-MAKER (old nords had the all-maker than the 9 divines)

        Loading editor
    • Goldflame33 wrote:
      Did anyone else notice the Breton from the Cinematic in the background of the DC one?

      is it just me...... or did he truly looks like Jason Statham

        Loading editor
    • I'll give no comment as to my true Identity...

        Loading editor
    • Jorunn looks the most bad ass.

      I'll still join the Aldmeri Dominion though. It has all my favourite races (Bosmer, Altmer & Khajiit of course, they're my top 3 favourites), and I don't actually care if Altmer are racist, fascist, or chauvinistic. I still love them (I even love Thalmor).

      For the Dominion! 

        Loading editor
    • Rise up Members of the Aldmeri Dominion!, Talos defeated us with the Dwe'mer' God which was Invented by ELVES, the Conquest of Talos never Succeded if it was because of our Cousin Dwemers, Man is Young and is too Weak to Rule, For Thousands of Years, an Elf could Live


      "Humans are all short-lived. Ephemeral, as we of the Elder Races say. They come and go as the seasons -- but the families of the powerful ones live on for a time. Their cities and dominions bloom like spring flowers, only to wither and die in the summer sun. But the Elves endure. We are as a year to their hour, a decade to their day."
      Drelliane to Queen Barenziah


      Don't Let the other Races Fool you!, as We are the True Race, we Settled on tamriel, built the White Gold tower and the Imperial City, Built their Roads and made the Foundation of their Cities, and Now they Reward us with this? 
      Get ready to Fight for the Dominion! 
      we are Not somekind of Neo-Nazis trying to Control the World, but to Retrieve it from the Lesser Races, they are Brute, they dont use Knowledge, That is the Reason why Many Human Empires Collapsed!
        Loading editor
    • We Built the Foundation of Tamriel, without the Elves these Humans would be Sitting ducks in Campfires, with Stone Tools, with No Roads but we elves Came in, Built Majestic Cities but the Humans Revolted, took the Knowledge we gave them for their Own and Slaughter the Heartland High Elves..

        Loading editor
    • 67.61.226.229 wrote:
      I *loathe* Queen Ayrenn's look. Heart and soul I loathe it. 

      I enjoyed the way the elves looked in Skyrim. They were more than pretty humans with pointy ears.

      That's all Ayrenn is.

      Ah, nuts...After looking at the picture, it seems that you're right! I have to say, I really liked how the developers of Skyrim gave them all such unique features. The Orcs, for example, looked so much more personable in that game, that the traditional, "ugly" portrayals of other fantasy media look like a WWII stereotype. The Elves especially, for they weren't the "universally attractive" humanoids like you described, but one could easily look past (or develop a liking for) the unusual shape of their eyes, mouth and whatnot, like the traits of real-life races.

      All that said and done, I've a personal soft spot for the Ebonheart Pact, and while for me it's hard to choose between the three equally impressive portraits and leaders, Ayrenn is a pretty impressive leader and character so far, looks aside.

        Loading editor
    • 180.191.230.57 wrote:
      We Built the Foundation of Tamriel, without the Elves these Humans would be Sitting ducks in Campfires, with Stone Tools, with No Roads but we elves Came in, Built Majestic Cities but the Humans Revolted, took the Knowledge we gave them for their Own and Slaughter the Heartland High Elves..

      It's cute how you Elder races enjoy counting the sins of Man when you were doing far worse things than just killing us, especially those Heartland High Elves you love so much.

      Your time is over, mer, your petty grudges and undeserved sense of supierority only show what your kind's true nature is: that of an old man, shuddering by the fire as he feverishly recounts his glory days to anyone who will listen, desperately attempting to remain important and hold a place of power in the world around him.

      The Men and Beastfolk shall rise, Mer, and claim Mundus as our own whilst you are left in the dust along with the other decayed and forgotten relics.

        Loading editor
    • Beastfolk. Wow.

        Loading editor
    • Lol, had to say something with these Mer running around. :P

      Ebonheart pact or the daggerfall covenant for me, I'll be punishing the Mer dominated dominion for their inflated egos.

        Loading editor
    • 99.225.171.53 wrote:
      man the Aldmeri Dominion is terrible, how could you pick them?

      Anyone besides them will do for me, Ebonheart Pact or Daggerfall Covenant

      Man > Mer.

      Remember, the Aldmeri Dominion in Skyrim is not the Dominion in TESO. Queen Ayrenn's main reason for supporting mer over man (for the Ruby Throne) is that she believes (from experience) that men are too young to rule over all of Tamriel.

        Loading editor
    • 175.39.4.176 wrote:
      99.225.171.53 wrote:
      man the Aldmeri Dominion is terrible, how could you pick them?

      Anyone besides them will do for me, Ebonheart Pact or Daggerfall Covenant

      Man > Mer.

      Remember, the Aldmeri Dominion in Skyrim is not the Dominion in TESO. Queen Ayrenn's main reason for supporting mer over man (for the Ruby Throne) is that she believes (from experience) that men are too young to rule over all of Tamriel.

      Ayrenn can keep the Dominion's territory and the humans, beastfolk and non-elitist mer can can have the rest of the world, problem solved.

        Loading editor
    • Hereticalthoughts wrote:

      Ayrenn can keep the Dominion's territory and the humans, beastfolk and non-elitist mer can can have the rest of the world, problem solved.

      Wow. That's a just a bit completely ridiculous.

        Loading editor
    • Not at all, the Altmer get to play house with their pet cats and cannibalistic cousins while the rest of the world goes on as usual.

        Loading editor
    • 70.79.255.80 wrote:
      The Dominion is the best because they aren't ugly like the Argonians and the Orcs, racist like the Nords, wrinkly like the Bretons, creepy like the Redguards, and wretched like the Dunmer.

      They are intellectual (Altmer), nimble (Bosmer), and furry (Kahjiit).

      • They are arrogant (Altmer), tree-kissing cowards(Bosmer), and filthy liars (Khajiit)  
        Loading editor
    • Im a Greybeard! wrote: tree-kissing cowards(Bosmer)

      Hmm... and what evidence do you have to prove that the race as a whole is cowardly?

        Loading editor
    • Goldflame33 wrote:
      Im a Greybeard! wrote: tree-kissing cowards(Bosmer)
      Hmm... and what evidence do you have to prove that the race as a whole is cowardly?

      alright maybe not cowards, but they are still tree-kissers :/

        Loading editor
    • They treat their forests with reverence. That isn't a bad thing.

        Loading editor
    • so much reverence that they eat pepole... 

        Loading editor
    • And that relates to kissing trees... how?

        Loading editor
    • what i meant with kissing trees was that they are fricking nature lovers

        Loading editor
    • they won't even make some sweet tea

        Loading editor
    • Reverence of nature is their belief. I don't see how that's a fault.

        Loading editor
    • I'm not fond of the Bosmer by any means, but I wouldn't call them cowards, more like... eco terrorists.

      Back on topic though, I like the Ebonheart pact and Daggerfall covenant leaders, they have a more 'get shit done' attitude going on with them.

        Loading editor
    • What? Ayrenn is signalling a charge, and Emeric loks like he's at a funeral.

        Loading editor
    • And Jorunn looks like in the battle already... like a true Nord

        Loading editor
    • Emeric looks more like he's actually thinking on the consequences of the war, rather than Ayrenn and Jorunn who look as if they're posing for propoganda.

        Loading editor
    • i like all three, but if you look at ayrenn, and if youve ever played oblivion, her necklace looks like the spelldrinker amulet

        Loading editor
    • I don't know why, but I think the queen of the Aldmeri Dominion looks the most put together, with matching gear, if you know what I mean. I'm still Ebonheart Pact all the way though, I'm just saying. 

        Loading editor
    • Hereticalthoughts wrote:
      Emeric looks more like he's actually thinking on the consequences of the war, rather than Ayrenn and Jorunn who look as if they're posing for propoganda.

      still, Emeric wants the throne too doesn't he?

        Loading editor
    • Yes, but he seems to actually be weighing his options and thinking ahead.

        Loading editor
    • It looks more like Emeric is reading something that makes him sad/solemn. Note the paper in his hands.

        Loading editor
    • Troll warning:

      Emeric received a letter from his mom, telling him to come home and polish her nails

        Loading editor
    • Draevan13 wrote: It looks more like Emeric is reading something that makes him sad/solemn. Note the paper in his hands.

      He's reading a speech/letter for/of a fallen comrade. Note the expressions of the Redguard and Orsimer behind him.

        Loading editor
    • Im a Greybeard! wrote:

      Emeric received a letter from his mom, telling him to come home and polish her nails

      You sure about that? I don't think his last name is Wolowitz, but I could be wrong.

        Loading editor
    • Sky Above,Voice Within wrote:
      High King Emeric.He sounds awesome in that art.

      Daggerfall Covenant for the win!

      Obviously the Covenant is the best faction. Sentinel ships have cannons onboard and the Orcs are living tanks, main front line troops and can perform all tasks required of Breton troops on the battlefield.

        Loading editor
    • Im a Greybeard! wrote:

      Goldflame33 wrote:
      Im a Greybeard! wrote: tree-kissing cowards(Bosmer)
      Hmm... and what evidence do you have to prove that the race as a whole is cowardly?

      alright maybe not cowards, but they are still tree-kissers :/

      Gilligan kissed trees.

        Loading editor
    • Emeric? are you serious, you want a merchant to guide your people in battle? Jorunn is ok as a leader but i wont let nords attack the mer again, like they did with snow elves. Btw dunmer are stinky mer's they wanted the dwemer to get extinct because of arrogance, like the men did with the mer when they invaded their homelands...

      RISE AMONG AYRENN, ALDMERI DOMINION IS HERE, WE SHALL STOP THE TRAITORS AND RESTORE BALANCE TO NATURE!

        Loading editor
    • Well ya know, there was the whole incident where the Falmer kinda wiped out a peaceful settlement and massacred the inhabitants cause they thought humans were just intelligent animals.(the majority likely being noncombatants mind you.) So yeah... Falmer kinda had it coming.

      The Dunmer are stinky? They fought the Dwemer due to them comitting heresy and trying to become gods, not to mention that the Dwemer are hardly innocent either, what with enslaving the Falmer and blinding/mutating them into goblinoid abominations.

      Your time is over, Mer lover. The Men and Beasts shall rise as your decaying empire continues to flail about in it's old age, eventually to be forgotten by it's conquerers.

      FOR THE IMPERIUM OF MAN!

        Loading editor
    • Excuse me, 

      "When the Atmorans arrived from Atmora, the Snow Elves struck up a somewhat comfortable relationship with the humans."

      "As time passed, the humans once again returned to Tamriel. The Atmorans that had immigrated to Skyrim from Atmora had returned under the leadership of Ysgramor and his sons. An army of 500 men and women, known as the Five Hundred Companions, marched across Skyrim under Ysgramor's leadership to avenge their fallen brethren. The elves would wage war with the humans for years, slowly losing to the very "creatures" they had culled in years prior."


      So, you are the one who invade, disrespect the mer and then go back to your homeland and search for an army just to take revange of your "new homeland", kinda terrorism for me.


      Mer always had the priority because theyr the first sons of aedra, that put mer into a gift state that "men" will never have.

      Imperium want the power via force, like always. Aldmeri dominion is the true way to re-establish the peace into tamriel.

        Loading editor
    • Cleaf wrote:
      Excuse me, 

      "When the Atmorans arrived from Atmora, the Snow Elves struck up a somewhat comfortable relationship with the humans."

      "As time passed, the humans once again returned to Tamriel. The Atmorans that had immigrated to Skyrim from Atmora had returned under the leadership of Ysgramor and his sons. An army of 500 men and women, known as the Five Hundred Companions, marched across Skyrim under Ysgramor's leadership to avenge their fallen brethren. The elves would wage war with the humans for years, slowly losing to the very "creatures" they had culled in years prior."


      So, you are the one who invade, disrespect the mer and then go back to your homeland and search for an army just to take revange of your "new homeland", kinda terrorism for me.


      Mer always had the priority because theyr the first sons of aedra, that put mer into a gift state that "men" will never have.

      Imperium want the power via force, like always. Aldmeri dominion is the true way to re-establish the peace into tamriel.

      Selective referencing much? You're kinda ignoring the fact that the Snow Elves massacred every man, woman and child in Saarthal!

        Loading editor
    • Selective referencing much? You're kinda ignoring the fact that the Snow Elves massacred every man, woman and child in Saarthal!

      Not at all if you consider that man was ACCEPTED into the lands of the mer, when the snow elves tryied to make a deal with them the nords just said GTFO.

      A deal where the mer will accept them for ever in their homelands as brothers and the men will stop building and making wars.

      They were also destroying all the nature for weaponmaking. Nonsense, the mer was NOT at war.

        Loading editor
    • Cleaf wrote:
      Excuse me, 

      "When the Atmorans arrived from Atmora, the Snow Elves struck up a somewhat comfortable relationship with the humans."

      "As time passed, the humans once again returned to Tamriel. The Atmorans that had immigrated to Skyrim from Atmora had returned under the leadership of Ysgramor and his sons. An army of 500 men and women, known as the Five Hundred Companions, marched across Skyrim under Ysgramor's leadership to avenge their fallen brethren. The elves would wage war with the humans for years, slowly losing to the very "creatures" they had culled in years prior."


      So, you are the one who invade, disrespect the mer and then go back to your homeland and search for an army just to take revange of your "new homeland", kinda terrorism for me.


      Mer always had the priority because theyr the first sons of aedra, that put mer into a gift state that "men" will never have.

      Imperium want the power via force, like always. Aldmeri dominion is the true way to re-establish the peace into tamriel.

      Yes, they were at peace with humans... up until they decided to kill them because they happened to be breeding faster than they'd anticipated.

      The Five Hundred Companions would never have invaded in the first place if the Falmer hadn't decided to kill everyone in Saarthal, don't cherry pick details that you like in order to make the mer look good (though if we're being honest that's what they're best at...)

      The Mer almost never had to fight for their right to exist, unlike humans who had harsh conditions or massive creatures to fight against just for the sake of survival, they were spoiled by the aedra while Men had nothing but themselves to rely on for the longest time. I think that speaks for who the more fit species is here.

      Oh yes, so just ignore the fact that there are armed soldiers fighting for the Dominion, forcing their way into positions of power so that they can fulfill their agendas... OH WAIT, isn't that what you're accusing humans of doing?

        Loading editor
    • Cleaf wrote:

      Selective referencing much? You're kinda ignoring the fact that the Snow Elves massacred every man, woman and child in Saarthal!

      Not at all if you consider that man was ACCEPTED into the lands of the mer, when the snow elves tryied to make a deal with them the nords just said GTFO.

      A deal where the mer will accept them for ever in their homelands as brothers and the men will stop building and making wars.

      They were also destroying all the nature for weaponmaking. Nonsense, the mer was NOT at war.

      No... that's not what happened, at all.

      The Falmer saw humans as just some sort of intelligent ape and accepted them at first because the Atmorans amused them, then they decided to massacre the people of Saarthal because they had that magical artifact and were expanding a lot, they didn't try to negotiate or deal with them, they just skipped straight to the genocide.

      Lol wut? Mer had weapons and fought in wars before, humans didn't teach them anything regarding it. Also, I can point out at least three incidents where they fought in wars before: Chimer schism, Chimer-Dwemer war, and Falmer Dwemer war.

      These conflicts were all between Mer races and had little to do with humans, and it also proves that Mer are just as bloodthirsty and cruel as their human counterparts.

        Loading editor
    • I see alot of people complaining about everyone joining ebonheart just because of skyrim, but all I'm seeing is people shouting ALDMERI DOMINION QUEEN AYRENN! and trying to say their the most noble and aren't like the thalmor. People are not really reading what queen ayrenn is saying, she basically thinks anyone else that isn't an Altmer isn't fit to rule and most altmer act like they're better than everyone else, even if they aren't racist like the thalmor. That being said I will probably go EP and maybe DC but never AD because I can't stand people that think they have any more right to rule than anyone else and I hate the color yellow.

        Loading editor
    • 206.176.81.242 wrote:
      I see alot of people complaining about everyone joining ebonheart just because of skyrim, but all I'm seeing is people shouting ALDMERI DOMINION QUEEN AYRENN! and trying to say their the most noble and aren't like the thalmor. People are not really reading what queen ayrenn is saying, she basically thinks anyone else that isn't an Altmer isn't fit to rule and most altmer act like they're better than everyone else, even if they aren't racist like the thalmor. That being said I will probably go EP and maybe DC but never AD because I can't stand people that think they have any more right to rule than anyone else and I hate the color yellow.

      shes not being racist, she just views the mortal races as young and naive. thus they are unfit to rule, and with what the tharns are doing, is backing her claim just a smige, and well not to mention shes being voiced by the ass kicking hottness that is Kate Beckinsale

        Loading editor
    • I think this is very much off topic. There are several threads out there debating man vs. mer. Go there please.

        Loading editor
    • Assassin'sArt wrote:
      I think this is very much off topic. There are several threads out there debating man vs. mer. Go there please.

      indeed it is.....

      Artwork > Faction War > Race War

      If it continues i think it may come to Mortal vs God debate. XD

        Loading editor
    • I like Emeric even though I'm with the pact :]

        Loading editor
    • i maybe with the pact (dunmer), but queen ayrenn has an awesome picture, i can hear her yelling: "FOR SPARTA- er, THE DOMINION!"

        Loading editor
    • well im just going to say this that ayrenn looks nothing like she does in the artwork. she looks some what pretty in the art work but once you play the game, good lord, talk about butter face, but no matter shes still voiced by the incredibly sexy Kate Beckinsale

        Loading editor
    • Lonely Cliff-Racer wrote:
      well im just going to say this that ayrenn looks nothing like she does in the artwork. she looks some what pretty in the art work but once you play the game, good lord, talk about butter face, but no matter shes still voiced by the incredibly sexy Kate Beckinsale

      Dude.... Kate B-B-B-B-B-Beckinsale?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! By Azura if thats not reason enough to buy the game!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • For the....Um...Daedric Dominion!

        Loading editor
    • In closeness to game model I will see that Emeric is the best but I love the queens concept art more, She looks more commanding to me than the others.

      For the queen!!!

        Loading editor
    • 86.140.111.179 wrote:
      In closeness to game model I will see that Emeric is the best but I love the queens concept art more, She looks more commanding to me than the others.

      For the queen!!!

      Oh yeah, for the queen.

      Yeah!

      Queen:Dragonborn your soooo handsom

      Dragonborn:Why thank you.

      • Kisses each other on the lips*
        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Stream the best stories.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Get Disney+