FANDOM


  • Share, please.

    Share your utmost favorite Daedric Prince and the reasoning behind it. I am quite curious.

      Loading editor
    • Obviously Nocturnal, the patron daedra of side-boobs.  There's a way to get her outfit, but it only works on PCs using a console command.

        Loading editor
    • Vaermina, personally I have a huge favoritism of women, and Vaermina sounds the youngest and prettiest of all the Daedric prince's. Although, I've never actually seens what she looks like.

        Loading editor
    • Hermaeus mora...like an old and wise wizard..love his voice in dragonborn

      sheogorath..he was the champion of cyrodill... that has a special vibe about him..

        Loading editor
    • Molag Bal, because he is the master of vampires and has cool weapons to give 

        Loading editor
    • Hircine, he gave us the curse, WE ARE LYCANS

        Loading editor
    • Yes, Hircine. A perked-out werewolf is bad-ass.

      My wife doesn't know I'm a lycanthrope but she loves my doggy style.

        Loading editor
    • I concur with Khalki. Hermaeus Mora is best, with Sheogorath coming in a close second. Both seem like they would be excellent mentors.

        Loading editor
    • Old Herma-Mora is best, I mean seriously, he set off the events of dragonborn, ON PURPOSE, thousands of years prior.

        Loading editor
    • Well in Skyrim I find Clavicus Vile amusing, mainly because of the voice.

        Loading editor
    • Meridia, the Daedric Prince of life. She gives you a kick ass golden glowing sword, none other than Dawnbreaker. Yes!

        Loading editor
    • Uncle Sheo

      old Mora

      Claricus Vile

      Are freaking kidding me?Uncle Sheo's the best!And he's me,and probably you,because that's awesome.

        Loading editor
    • Hircine 4 the WIn!!!!

        Loading editor
    • A 4-way tie between Sheogorath, Nocturnal, Hermaeus Mora, and Molag Bal.

      Sheogorath because he's the most fun Daedric Prince.

      Nocturnal because she shows up as a scantily-clad, sexy woman.

      Mora because of the events of Dragonborn.

      Molag Bal because he is the root of my power as a full-blood Volkihar vampire.

        Loading editor
    • Join my RP

        Loading editor
    • Seogorath of course!

      reminds me of deadpool somehow...

        Loading editor
    • Hermaeus Mora with Sheogorath at a close second. Knowledge is power.

        Loading editor
    • my drinking buddy, uncle sanguine, nocturnal for all the cool nightingale stuff, azura and the mysterious meridia for dawnbreaker also the cheese loving sheogorath, i love the wabbajack...

        Loading editor
    • Hermie.

      Because books. Lots of them.

        Loading editor
    • Nocturnal because of the nightingale quests and for how she appears (hint hint)

        Loading editor
    • obviosly sheograth because he made the Wabbajack wabbajack Wabbajack

        Loading editor
    • Jyggalag he is just awesome and he is also most powerfull deadric prince.

        Loading editor
    • Meridia ofc! Lady of Infinite Energies!

        Loading editor
    • Boetiah, Mephala and Azura, who were represented by the Tribunal, and now are back to guiding the Dunmer directly. Those who have kept the faith, anyway.

        Loading editor
    • Sheogorath, he's just awesome.

        Loading editor
    • Meridia is the best. She's less "evil" (I know that's subjective, but you don't have to do anything really horrible like so many other daedra have you do) and her militant justice sort of philosophy is appealing. Azura's not bad either. 

      Sheogorath would be good, but he's just too crazy. I like some semblance of order in my daedra. I liked Hermaeus Mora until he murdered Storn. Septimus was hardly innocent, so his death didn't bother me, but there was no reason to kill Storn. Still, Mora's not *that* bad as far as daedra go.

        Loading editor
    • I just think Hermaeus Mora is the most likeable. He's intelligent and trustworthy as far as Daedric princes go, since he does stick to his end of the bargain. I mean like he never said he didn't want to kill Storn (not that I think its OK, but still he DID stick to his end of the bargain). If he didn't manifest as some Cthulu but a nice old man, most people wouldn't hate him so much.

      Sheo is pretty cool too, the wabbajack looks boss.

        Loading editor
    • ChaseDaedric wrote:
      Share, please.

      Share your utmost favorite Daedric Prince and the reasoning behind it. I am quite curious.

      Sheogorath.

      Why? HE'S THE FUCKING LORD. <33 He's insane, loves Cheese and Tea, wears brightly colored outfits and has a SENSE. OF. HUMOR. ALL OF THESE THINGS APPLY TO ME. Except for the brightly colored outfits part, but I say this because bright colors look terrible on me.

      He's also more pleasant and rewarding than other Daedric Princes. Not to mention he might be the Prince with the most artifacts. That's cool, man.

      Also... The Sheogorath we know and love from Skyrim may just be the Hero of Kvatch, the player character of TESIV, ascended to.. Princehood. Saying Godhood sounds like an Aedric term.

      Oh, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE his accent. :3

      Sheogorath for High King! Molag for Emperor! Summon all the Daedra! <3 (talk)

        Loading editor
    • This thread has just proved something we knew all along.

      THEY'RE ALL AWESOME!

        Loading editor
    • Vampyrum wrote:
      Vaermina, personally I have a huge favoritism of women, and Vaermina sounds the youngest and prettiest of all the Daedric prince's. Although, I've never actually seens what she looks like.

      You may know now, but her voice is ironic, seeing as she's depicted as an ugly old woman.

      Sheogorath for High King! Molag for Emperor! Summon all the Daedra! <3 (talk)

        Loading editor
    • Hermaeus Mora. Because he carries knowledge normally forbidden to mortals. I don't recommend crossing him, unless you wanna end up with incipient madness, loss of self-awareness, and black spots in the whites of the eyes. His voice in Dragonborn is also awesome & exotic.

      Sheogorath. Because he gives Cheese! For Everyone! I love Cheese! Also, I believe he was the Hero of Kvatch & the Champion of Cyrodiil.

      Jyggalag. Because once he returns to power, he will teach both Elf & Man their rightful place as his servants/slaves, and he will restore Order to Tamriel should he choose to do so.

        Loading editor
    • Narzugami wrote:

      Vampyrum wrote:
      Vaermina, personally I have a huge favoritism of women, and Vaermina sounds the youngest and prettiest of all the Daedric prince's. Although, I've never actually seens what she looks like.

      You may know now, but her voice is ironic, seeing as she's depicted as an ugly old woman.

      You do know that Daedra take forms that they choose, right, so if Vaermina wanted to be prettier than Azura+Meridia+Nocturnal, she can, except then if she appered in your dreams, it wouldn't be a nightmare but something else totally.
        Loading editor
    • 218.186.253.214 wrote:

      Narzugami wrote:

      Vampyrum wrote:
      Vaermina, personally I have a huge favoritism of women, and Vaermina sounds the youngest and prettiest of all the Daedric prince's. Although, I've never actually seens what she looks like.

      You may know now, but her voice is ironic, seeing as she's depicted as an ugly old woman.

      You do know that Daedra take forms that they choose, right, so if Vaermina wanted to be prettier than Azura+Meridia+Nocturnal, she can, except then if she appered in your dreams, it wouldn't be a nightmare but something else totally.

      Sorry, quote function screwed up.
        Loading editor
    • Coppermantis wrote:
      Meridia is the best. She's less "evil" (I know that's subjective, but you don't have to do anything really horrible like so many other daedra have you do) and her militant justice sort of philosophy is appealing. Azura's not bad either.

      Well, there is her support for Ayleid lords who did deliberately cruel things to their human slaves...

      But yes, one can say Meridia, Azura and Nocturnal are maybe the least evil Daedric Princes.

        Loading editor
    • I still say Nocturnal, the patron daedra of side-boobs.

        Loading editor
    • Octo8 wrote:
      Coppermantis wrote:
      Meridia is the best. She's less "evil" (I know that's subjective, but you don't have to do anything really horrible like so many other daedra have you do) and her militant justice sort of philosophy is appealing. Azura's not bad either.
      Well, there is her support for Ayleid lords who did deliberately cruel things to their human slaves...

      But yes, one can say Meridia, Azura and Nocturnal are maybe the least evil Daedric Princes.

      Well, yeah, she's still a Daedra. She'll support whoever she feels like in order to advance her goals, but she's no Molag Bal or Mehrunes Dagon, at least.

        Loading editor
    • 218.186.253.214 wrote:

      Narzugami wrote:

      Vampyrum wrote:
      Vaermina, personally I have a huge favoritism of women, and Vaermina sounds the youngest and prettiest of all the Daedric prince's. Although, I've never actually seens what she looks like.
      You may know now, but her voice is ironic, seeing as she's depicted as an ugly old woman.

      You do know that Daedra take forms that they choose, right, so if Vaermina wanted to be prettier than Azura+Meridia+Nocturnal, she can, except then if she appered in your dreams, it wouldn't be a nightmare but something else totally.


      Yes, of course I do. But like the statue in Oblivion, and by most of her worshippers, they think of her as an old hag.

        Loading editor
    • I can't decide. All cool tbh. I honestly have a three way tie with Hircine, Sheogorath, and Jyggalag. Dagon is definitely the favourite guy, I love his background, rituals and his plane of Oblivion, plus he seems like he is the "good" Daedric Lord than Molag Bal or Boethia.

        Loading editor
    • Herma Mora because he is a boss & really helps enpower the Dragonborn even more. Then Mehrunes Dagon because he just doesn't give a damn, he is probably the strongest prince too. If not then top 3. 

        Loading editor
    • I HATE Molag Bal so that's a no. It would probably be Sanguine, for the sheer fact he represents trolls of the Internet. I mean, I bet he was snickering behind a bush, when my character proposed to that FEMALE hagraven. Artifact: Boethiah, seriously. I don't even where that, but my hubby Farkas wrecked all kinds of ass in that mail.

      -AmateurIsMyGame

        Loading editor
    • I like Molag Bal's mace. It's ugly & brutal. Deals a serious bloody beat-down.

        Loading editor
    • Sanguine. Cause he's so damn funny

        Loading editor
    • Molag Bal, absolutely! There´s no voice to match that one.. ugly, brutal, hot! :D Herma-Mora is a good second (all that adventuring in Apocrypha)! And of course Sheogorath - oh wait, "or was it Tim, the toy-maker´s son?" And his clothing? Adorable :D

      Then of course Sanguine, Nocturnal, Boethiah.. can´t really put one above the other. And I´m sure I´m forgetting something anyways :D

        Loading editor
    • Peryite, something about him/her/it is just interesting.

        Loading editor
    • Peryite and Mephala.

        Loading editor
    • Sanguine doesent act like he is better than the dragonborn so yeh

        Loading editor
    • I'm gonna have to go ahead and say Jyggalag, Prince of Order and names that remind you of a double chin.

      Yup.

      Jyggalag.

      (I'm lying. It's Sheogorath. Don't tell me I told you. I'm abusive to myself. Shhh.)

        Loading editor
    • in this order meridia sanguine and malacath because he in sort of brutish way teaches his people the orcismers how to live and die oh and of course sheogorath I mean he gives you a staff that can turn a drauger into a chicken lol

        Loading editor
    • Screw Primces; Hail Sithis!

        Loading editor
    • Most Daedric Princes would smite you off the face of Nirn of you made them angry. But not old Uncle Sheo. No. He would turn you into a sweetroll and feed you to your mother. If she was dead he would feed you to someone elses mother.

        Loading editor
    • Hermaeus Mora because he is very lovecraftian, has a extremely weird voice, lots of knowledge and because tentacle powers (If you could get tentacle powers in skyrim, that will be good, veeeerry gooood (mora voice)...)

      Meridia is quite good too, pretty lady that gives you a pretty sword with pretty effect. Although not so pretty in Skyrim and not to epic in terms of voice (She looks even worse in Online 0_o). I collect swords (and only swords) so its a great addition.

      Well, there is also Jyggalag, who fits exactly the definition of Badass (his armor, weapons, minions are all badass)...

      Nocturnal and Azura looks pretty nice aesthetically, but crappy artifacts plus I am no thief or dunmer, so no dice.

      (Well, if all the DPs wanted to smite me, I'll draw my Molag Bal's spine and Sheogorath's intestines and kill them all, then bathe in their blood, before flying out of the Aurbis with the awesome sword known as the hacking tool and cut everything to shreds. Guess where the spine and intestines came from??? So legit, right?)

        Loading editor
    • Sheogorath, because he is so crazy :D

        Loading editor
    • Uhaveachoice81 wrote: A 4-way tie between Sheogorath, Nocturnal, Hermaeus Mora, and Molag Bal.

      Sheogorath because he's the most fun Daedric Prince.

      Nocturnal because she shows up as a scantily-clad, sexy woman.


      Mora because of the events of Dragonborn.

      Molag Bal because he is the root of my power as a full-blood Volkihar vampire.

      What's wrong with me I thought this said a 4-way between Sheogorath, Nocturnal, Hermaeus Mora, and Molag Bal lol

        Loading editor
    • Alduintheworldeater10 wrote:

      Uhaveachoice81 wrote: A 4-way tie between Sheogorath, Nocturnal, Hermaeus Mora, and Molag Bal.

      Sheogorath because he's the most fun Daedric Prince.

      Nocturnal because she shows up as a scantily-clad, sexy woman.


      Mora because of the events of Dragonborn.

      Molag Bal because he is the root of my power as a full-blood Volkihar vampire.

      What's wrong with me I thought this said a 4-way between Sheogorath, Nocturnal, Hermaeus Mora, and Molag Bal lol

      You have a little extra Sheograth in you rofl

        Loading editor
    • Lol I guess so

        Loading editor
    • I would have to say Peryite ... he has always intrigued me as the prince of pestilence and order... an intresting mix

        Loading editor
    • My favorite Daedric Prince would be Sheogorath, because I love his personality, because I'm also as crazy like him, and because of CHEESE!!!!!!!!11one!

        Loading editor
    • hircine or nocturnal. Nocturnal because shes all like dark and shadowey, Hircine because werewolves bro, id even go with sheograth hes funny

        Loading editor
    • i love sheogorath, his humor, voice, and qoutes are great. i also like vilefor his voice

        Loading editor
    • Sheogorath is my favourite because he's hilarious! Hermaeus Mora comes second because he seems somewhat neutral (for a daedric prince anyways) and he is a big nerd! :D

        Loading editor
    • Peryite for sure, he can take on the appearance of anything from a dragon to a swarm of rats. He also gives an awesome daedric artifact (Spellbreaker)

        Loading editor
    • Any Daedric Prince can take the form of anything they want. They just have forms that they prefer. That said, the least assholish of the Princes would be Azura.

        Loading editor
    • Uncle sheo, Lord of CHEESE!

      Old Herma Mora, The Progenitor of tentacle pr0n

      And Meridia because she gives you a glowing sword that sets things on fire and blows sh!t up.

        Loading editor
    • Sheogorath without any doubt, since hes terribly funny. and Malacath since he was poweful enough to tore off Lorkhan's heart when he was Trinimac

        Loading editor
    • Sheogorath because he is funny and insane like me... :D

      Hermaeus Mora because knowledge is power. :D

        Loading editor
    • Herma. He is the most powerful, the smartest, probably the oldest, and has a good chance of having written the Elder Scrolls. Not to mention he is actually FAIR to his worshippers, and will reward them.

        Loading editor
    • I like sheogorath and sanguine cus they're totally hilarious!


      Oh and I'm just pointing this out but I've noticed that nobody has mentioned Namira. I guess she isn't that popular. I don't really like her because she makes u kill and eat that innocent prince which is just weird and it really annoyed me cus im a completionist. What do u guys think?

        Loading editor
    • Meridia and Nocturnal. 

      I like Meridia because she dislikes the undead, but she is very powerful in just the way she sounds and how she talks. Makes me feel like I can do anything if I put my heart into it.

      Nocturnal well, because I like being a Nightingale and I love being a thief and working in the shadows. She is perfect for those things. Plus she's beautiful.  JurassicGirl (talk) 05:04, July 9, 2015 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • Well my favorite ones are the ones who are more or less neutral. Hircine, Sanguine, Sheogorath, And Nocturnal.

      Hircine because he honestly doesn't give a s**t so long as you give him a good hunt. All about the hunt, him. He's a good sport too, giving you a reward even if you don't kill Sinding. 

      Sanguine because he likes to PARTAAAAAAY and he's rather nice. Really. 

      Sheogorath because he defies explanation? "Magical princesses can raise corpses, turn into bats and suck out your blood with their hands! It's an all in one, really."

      Nocturnal because she's a businesswoman. I'm far too interested in my husband to care too much about the Queen of Mysterious Sideboob.

        Loading editor
    • Ooh, that was a feisty ending of a reply that is above mine. My favorite are Azura, Sanguine, and Meridia.

      Azura because she has a sweet voice and actually cases about mortals.

      Sanguine because we drank ale together and we almost got married. He gave me his rose and I wanted to cry because of how nice he was to me. By the way, I have a crush on him ^.^

      Meridia because she gave me golden sword that can explode undead. She also has a sweet voice.

      I am a DIE HARD Sanguine follower. I would die in his name, marry in his name (in game), be a vampire or werewolf in his name. I would even KILL ALL who try to sever my bond with him. 

      1. TEAMSANGUINE
        Loading editor
    • Sheogorath,

      1. Because my guy from oblivieon.

      2.. Because he is the prince of madness and lives in New Sheo (One of my favorite Elder Scrolls Citys

      3. Becuase hehas the coolest Irish Scottish voice

        Loading editor
    • Coppermantis wrote:
      Meridia is the best. She's less "evil" (I know that's subjective, but you don't have to do anything really horrible like so many other daedra have you do) and her militant justice sort of philosophy is appealing. Azura's not bad either. 

      Sheogorath would be good, but he's just too crazy. I like some semblance of order in my daedra. I liked Hermaeus Mora until he murdered Storn. Septimus was hardly innocent, so his death didn't bother me, but there was no reason to kill Storn. Still, Mora's not *that* bad as far as daedra go.

      Meridia IS evil. She represents the light-followers fanaticism quite well. Not to mention Umaril the Unfeathered was her champion... the one who ripoff the intestines of the Anvil Chapel priests...

      Personally I LOVE Sheogorath, the concept of madness he brings to us was quite new to me, more deep and even understandable: "Madness in some cases can be seen as a form of piety". I thought about the people who have a traumatic experience and they fall into madness instead of cut their throat, and I can even understand it as a form of piety from destiny.

      I also like Hermaeus Mora a lot, because he represents knowledge, the thing we as humans seek out most of our lives one way or another. He keep ancient secrets and that's awesome and epic.

      Molag Bal is also an interesting guy, and third for me in order of prefference. He represents power and domination in a very primal aspect, he's the patron of vampires and same as before, we as humans have a sadistic part in our nature that synergies well with Molag Bal statements.

        Loading editor
    • Hircine because 1 he is 1 of the more honrable

        Loading editor
    • Sheogorath and Herma-Mora. I feel like they're just so much fun c:

        Loading editor
    • Hircine cause god damn do I love my werewolf mode aaaand Barbas, fck Clavicus, the dog is the real prince!

        Loading editor
    • OF COURSE SHEOGORATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      STOMP EVERYONE ELSE, SHEOGORATH RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Man, I need some fishstick...

      If not him, dear Sam would do nicely.

      Talking about that, my neighbor is so angry with me saying that I broke his car on a drinking spree yesterday...

        Loading editor
    • I absolutely LOVE Azura! She rules over dusk and dawn, which in my view is darkness and light.

      I look at her as if she has a dark side and a good side, which, technically, she does. :3

      She also reminds me of myslef where i'm considered a good person but if you mess with me, you gon' get the smackdown, bench. :3 lol

        Loading editor
    • Definitely mephala because I love everything she is.

        Loading editor
    • Sheogorath because he's awsome plus he got the wabbajack

      Nocturnal and azura because they're a milf lol

        Loading editor
    • Sheogorath is by far the best! He's so funny and there is nothing not to like about him, plus, in Oblivion the shivering isles is so cool and fun to jump around at.

        Loading editor
    • Gotta Love you Hermaeus Mora keep on rocking. Mora for the win!

        Loading editor
    • 1. Azura - Mainly because she's the most God-like of them all, or the most "Aedric" in nature. She honestly cares about her followers, converses with them and attempts to guide them through life. She stands for Dusk and Dawn (my favourite times of day), the magic between Day and Night and arguably all things beautiful - kind of the Daedric answer to Dibella, just without the sex part.

      2. Meridia - Again, she's more "Aedric" in nature than most other princes and she stands for the energy of all living things, light and a passionate hatred for all things undead. Second place only because she seems to care less for individuals, rather being concerned that she reaches her goals - by all means necessary. Whether her faithful followers suffer or die in the process seems naught to her, which makes her "more Daedric" than Azura in my opinion. Though one thing I've never quite understood is why she was pretty much the chief deity of the Ayleids. She hates necromancy, yet weren't the Ayleids known for having somewhat of a penchant for it? If anyone can explain, it would be appreciated.

      3. Sanguine - This one is just for fun. While I'm anything but a hedonist myself, this is probably the closest to a God of tits and wine we get. I've always loved that quote from Game of Thrones. ('The Lord of Light wants his enemies burned, the Drowned God wants them drowned. Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?!')

      Honorary mention: Nocturnal. I consider her too obscure and mysterious to actually form a real opinion on her, but it is just that air of mystery surrounding her that makes her so appealing.


      Daedra I hate with a vengeance:

      1. Hermaeus Mora - hands down. I realise he's considered more "neutral" by mortal standards, but I cannot stand how he considers the Dragonborn his possession and anyone who seeks knowledge for that matter. The gist of what he's saying is basically that anyone who has ever read a book is one of his servants. Also Apocrypha gives me nightmares.

      2. Molag Bal - The Prince of enslavement and rape. Need I say more?

      3. Mehrunes Dagon/Boethiah - Doesn't get much more dishonourable than what they stand for.

      4. Namira- Simply disgusting.

        Loading editor
    • 1.sheogorath 2.hircine 3.nocturnal/molag bal


      Men I think we all know why nocturnal is one of my favirotes and so is molag


      I think hircine is truly the nuetrilist of all deadra and I am always neutral

      Sheogorath is hilarious who couldn't like him?

        Loading editor
    • ChaseDaedric wrote:
      Share, please.

      Share your utmost favorite Daedric Prince and the reasoning behind it. I am quite curious.

      1:Hermeaus Mora

      2:Molag Bal

      3:Boethia

      4:Sheograth

      5Azura

        Loading editor
    • Sheogorath, I'm doing the fish stick here. Also all the lore about him plus the shivering isles DLC, which I loved. But still Cheese for everyone, wait no scratch that cheese for no one, no one gets cheese, but that's still just as much of a celebration, if you don't like cheese.

        Loading editor
    • Sheogorath and Nocturnal. Sheogorath is mad, Nocturnal is neither bad nor good, she's just doing her thing (same for Sheogorath). I like their quests and both are not too ... extreme, like these princes Master of Whisperers described (Molag Bal did rape Serana when she was a child, right?).

        Loading editor
    • 1. Sheograth

      2. Meridia

      3. Azura

      4. Malacath

      5. Hermeaus Mora

        Loading editor
    • I like Hermaeus Mora. I mean, sure, He's a typical evil cuck that does evil things, but so far, he was the only one of this Daedric trash, who doesn't (at least by words) treats mortals as garbage and even calls Dragnborn as champion and says compliments to him.

      Sheogorath is also ok so far, because of the wabblejack, and he's a funny chap himself.

      Meridia is nice too, just too bossy..

      other than these three, I consider daedra to be absolute trash and filth of every universe in game.

        Loading editor
    • Sheogorath. Nuff said.

        Loading editor
    • I would go for Meridia, but I can't find what her sphere is anywhere (plus I'm a vampire). Maybe Azura, she seems okay. Or Herma-Mora, intelligence can be pretty handy. Scrap that, we have a new winner: Lord of the Never-There, Prince of Madness, The Sweetroll Master, it's Sheogorath!! His Scottish/Irish accent, his awesome beard, what's not to love about him? More imporantly, what he says can make you look at life in a whole new way:  

      "Word of advise if you ever ride a narwhale: mind the pointy end."

      "I'm so happy, I could just rip out your intestines and strangle you with them!"

      "Cheese for everyone!!"

        Loading editor
    • I love sheogorath because he is mad like me

        Loading editor
    • I haven't played or even seen the Shivering Isles at all and I still love Sheogorath. His quest in Skyrim was enough to make me like him almost instantly.

        Loading editor
    • Number 1 is Sheogorath because of Shivering Isles DLC from TES IV.

      Then its a close tie among

      Sanguine for his plain humor and hedonism.

      Hircine for being a good sport.

      Azura for the Azura star/Black Star and the impression she left me when I first played Daggerfall the first TES games I played

      Noctural for her specialty and nature in stealth and intrigues.

        Loading editor
    • Obviously the greatest Prince of them all is Hermaeus Mora. The only truly neutral Daedra out of them, his sole motivation is the pursuit of knowledge. Even if the Skaal's secrets are as Neloth said, a dozen new ways to skin a horker, Mora will still stop at nothing to gain those secrets. And, as the keeper of all forbidden knowledge he is arguably the most powerful Daedric Prince. The cherry on top is the Dragonborn quest line, the most compelling storyline in Skyrim in my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • I love Molag Bal (#1) because he seems pretty cool. His quest in Skyrim was my favorite and I found myself performing very evil laughter with him at the end of his quest after he said "Take care of the house for me! *evil laughter*" I also really like Sanguine! (#2) He's always the life of the party and seems like he just wants to have some fun, rather than decieve mortals. Hermaeus Mora (#3) is also cool. Zach31415 pretty much nailed it with him.

        Loading editor
    • My personal favorite has to be jyggalag in oblivion because he is considered to be the most powerful daedric Prince and he's awesome. And everyone needs some order in their life.

        Loading editor
    • Hermaeus Mora became my favorite after playing oblivion. He was one of the only daedric princes who did chose a humanoid form I liked his crab monster looking design in oblivion but the loved tentical monster design is my favorite, I loved his design, slow and menacingly powerful voice. I was really happy when the Dragonborn DLC for skyrim came out and Hermaeus Mora was the main charecter of the storyline (besides Mirrak) and I really like that he is the daeric prince of secrets and knowledge 

      Although I do like the Ognium Infinium and Black Books my favorite daedric artifact is the Dawnbreaker 

        Loading editor
    • Boethiah anyone?!?

      She's super brutal, and the quest you do for her is really unique

        Loading editor
    • hermaeus mora because he gives the best gifts to the dragonborn (ohgma infinitium and the black books which open the door to more gifts)

        Loading editor
    • Master of Whisperers wrote:
      1. Azura - Mainly because she's the most God-like of them all, or the most "Aedric" in nature. She honestly cares about her followers, converses with them and attempts to guide them through life. She stands for Dusk and Dawn (my favourite times of day), the magic between Day and Night and arguably all things beautiful - kind of the Daedric answer to Dibella, just without the sex part.

      2. Meridia - Again, she's more "Aedric" in nature than most other princes and she stands for the energy of all living things, light and a passionate hatred for all things undead. Second place only because she seems to care less for individuals, rather being concerned that she reaches her goals - by all means necessary. Whether her faithful followers suffer or die in the process seems naught to her, which makes her "more Daedric" than Azura in my opinion. Though one thing I've never quite understood is why she was pretty much the chief deity of the Ayleids. She hates necromancy, yet weren't the Ayleids known for having somewhat of a penchant for it? If anyone can explain, it would be appreciated.

      3. Sanguine - This one is just for fun. While I'm anything but a hedonist myself, this is probably the closest to a God of tits and wine we get. I've always loved that quote from Game of Thrones. ('The Lord of Light wants his enemies burned, the Drowned God wants them drowned. Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?!')

      Honorary mention: Nocturnal. I consider her too obscure and mysterious to actually form a real opinion on her, but it is just that air of mystery surrounding her that makes her so appealing.


      Daedra I hate with a vengeance:

      1. Hermaeus Mora - hands down. I realise he's considered more "neutral" by mortal standards, but I cannot stand how he considers the Dragonborn his possession and anyone who seeks knowledge for that matter. The gist of what he's saying is basically that anyone who has ever read a book is one of his servants. Also Apocrypha gives me nightmares.

      2. Molag Bal - The Prince of enslavement and rape. Need I say more?

      3. Mehrunes Dagon/Boethiah - Doesn't get much more dishonourable than what they stand for.

      4. Namira- Simply disgusting.

      hermaeus more gives the best gifts to the character why are you dissing him?

        Loading editor
    • Hermaus Mora: Knowledge is indeed power, and no one knows it more than him.

      Clavicus Vile: I liked Barbus in Skyrim.

      Peryite: He may "bless" his servants with illnesses, but he's protective of them.

      Mehrunes Dagon: Yeah he's the villain of Oblivion, but without him, there's no change and ambition, two things society needs in order to survive.

      Hircine: He's associated with Werewolves.

      Sheogorrath: He's fun.

        Loading editor
    • Alienware.aurora wrote:
      my drinking buddy, uncle sanguine, nocturnal for all the cool nightingale stuff, azura and the mysterious meridia for dawnbreaker also the cheese loving sheogorath, i love the wabbajack...

      I agree with uncle sanguine because he is kind of cute actually but I don't have pc so I can't marry.

        Loading editor
    • this rates my favorite 1-5 

      1. Uncle Sangunie cause he just down right cute

      2. Uncle Sheogarath cause he is just awesome

      3. Nocturnal because she is so "nice" to be the patron for the thieves guild

      4. Hermaus Mora because (spoiler) he lets you get perks out of perks trees you don't use

      5. Azura because she gives you a star that ca hold unlimited souls

        Loading editor
    • 1. Molag Bal So cool and menacing, and even though i am bossy and i play that way the moment i heard him i didnt even protest and destroyed that guy next to me. 2. Nocturnal Too beatiful. 3.Azura Kind of a very jealous lover who demands love but gives nothing back.Something i like.

        Loading editor
    • It's a tie between Sheogorath and Molag Val. Sheogorath, because of the Shivering Isles dlc in Oblivion. He's so random and funny with a kick-ass accent. Molag Bal, because I usually play as a vampire, and I love his voice in ESO, and his overall design.

        Loading editor
    • I've always wanted to get busy with Azura ever since she revealed herself to the Nereverine in Morrowind. Her body is the embodiment, her shapely presence the epitome, of what the word "goddess" truly.... er, embodies. Others may claim domain over such things as knowlege, but her WISDOM reigns over all and is likely the reason why her statues always stand larger and higher than all others.

      Nocturnal was tempting though, as was little miss "You can't stop at just one bite" Namira. But no, it's Azura, hands down, bottoms up, it's always been Azura.

      "But without the sex" you say? Why if there was a mod that allowed me to, I'd....

        Loading editor
    • Mine would be either Hermaeus Mora, Sheogorath, or Sanguine

        Loading editor
    • Sheogorath, no question. Cheese, butterflies, the Wabbajack...it’s glorious! Oh, and Sanguine, because of his quest in Oblivion.

        Loading editor
    • Tsumefan2 wrote:
      Master of Whisperers wrote:
      1. Azura - Mainly because she's the most God-like of them all, or the most "Aedric" in nature. She honestly cares about her followers, converses with them and attempts to guide them through life. She stands for Dusk and Dawn (my favourite times of day), the magic between Day and Night and arguably all things beautiful - kind of the Daedric answer to Dibella, just without the sex part.

      2. Meridia - Again, she's more "Aedric" in nature than most other princes and she stands for the energy of all living things, light and a passionate hatred for all things undead. Second place only because she seems to care less for individuals, rather being concerned that she reaches her goals - by all means necessary. Whether her faithful followers suffer or die in the process seems naught to her, which makes her "more Daedric" than Azura in my opinion. Though one thing I've never quite understood is why she was pretty much the chief deity of the Ayleids. She hates necromancy, yet weren't the Ayleids known for having somewhat of a penchant for it? If anyone can explain, it would be appreciated.

      3. Sanguine - This one is just for fun. While I'm anything but a hedonist myself, this is probably the closest to a God of tits and wine we get. I've always loved that quote from Game of Thrones. ('The Lord of Light wants his enemies burned, the Drowned God wants them drowned. Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?!')

      Honorary mention: Nocturnal. I consider her too obscure and mysterious to actually form a real opinion on her, but it is just that air of mystery surrounding her that makes her so appealing.


      Daedra I hate with a vengeance:

      1. Hermaeus Mora - hands down. I realise he's considered more "neutral" by mortal standards, but I cannot stand how he considers the Dragonborn his possession and anyone who seeks knowledge for that matter. The gist of what he's saying is basically that anyone who has ever read a book is one of his servants. Also Apocrypha gives me nightmares.

      2. Molag Bal - The Prince of enslavement and rape. Need I say more?

      3. Mehrunes Dagon/Boethiah - Doesn't get much more dishonourable than what they stand for.

      4. Namira- Simply disgusting.

      hermaeus more gives the best gifts to the character why are you dissing him?

      also molag bal is the daedric prince of vampires

        Loading editor
    • Malacath, the patron daedra of the orcs

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.