FANDOM


  • do you guys her eyes might be indigo because of being a descendent of Barenzhia

      Loading editor
    • Yep, Barenziah was her grandmother, if you return to Nightingale Hall you can read all about it in a book. Her father was also a Indoril a house very important in main quest of Morrowind.

        Loading editor
    • ik she is a decendent i was wondering if thats probably the reason her eyes are indigo and not the usual dunmer red

        Loading editor
    • Oh yeah, sorry. Yes thats probably the reason.

        Loading editor
    • lol it is so hard not to sound like an asshole when typeing hope you didnt think i was sounding like one

        Loading editor
    • You didn't don't worry.

        Loading editor
    • lol its like the only reason i hate typeing :P

        Loading editor
    • I would imagine your spelling would also cause a hatred of typing, but I guess you don't care, do you?

        Loading editor
    • I really don't because only aslong as people get what I'm saying

        Loading editor
    • It could also be due to her relation to Nocturnal. Neloth in the Dragonborn DLC looked for "Spots in the Whites of the eyes" in the dragonborn as a sign of Mora's infulence. Nocturnal may have a similar effect.

        Loading editor
    • I havent got dragon born yet so I didn't know that

        Loading editor
    • She has indigo eyes because she's the only known Dunmer in history to break Azura's curse over herself, so instead of red eyes of the Dunmer she has indigo eyes of the Chimer (ancestors of the Dunmer)

        Loading editor
    • Dear gods people. Her eyes are indigo because Drayven Indoril was part human. This quote comes from The Real Barenziah, in reference to Drayven:  “The Nightingale's of Ebonheart, of the Ra'athim Clan - House Hlaalu, the House of Mora in particular, I'll be bound. That house has had human blood in it since her time.” – King Symmachus

        Loading editor
    • M.Owen LFC!
      M.Owen LFC! removed this reply because:
      Immature and unnecessary behaviour.
      13:05, December 4, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • i think she has indigo eyes becuase her mom took too much skooma while she was prego 

        Loading editor
    • Lonely Cliff-Racer wrote:
      i think she has indigo eyes becuase her mom took too much skooma while she was prego 


      Seems legit

        Loading editor
    • have you ever wonderd this the dwemer had lighter greyer skin then the dark elves if you look at a averege dunmer you can see thair skin is slightly blue. the dwmer are said to have had indigo like eyes at the quest to become a nightingale before you enter she says that the mountain was howwloed out by the first of her kind you know who else had muntain howwloing skills who else but the dwemer

        Loading editor
    • You can find the story of the Dark Elf's curse if you type in Chimer in the Search engine at the top of the page. The Chimer had dark cream skin and indigo eyes before Azura put a curse on the Dunmer (Cursed Ones). An ancestor of Karliah was the last Chimer, a General, who was killed by his wife, a goddess, and his two friends minutes before the race was cursed. Karliah is also a quarter Goddess and you meet the three who started the curse (The General's wife and friends.) in Elder Scrolls: Morrowind. Hope that helps. 

        Loading editor
    • 2.123.154.160 wrote:
      You can find the story of the Dark Elf's curse if you type in Chimer in the Search engine at the top of the page. The Chimer had dark cream skin and indigo eyes before Azura put a curse on the Dunmer (Cursed Ones). An ancestor of Karliah was the last Chimer, a General, who was killed by his wife, a goddess, and his two friends minutes before the race was cursed. Karliah is also a quarter Goddess and you meet the three who started the curse (The General's wife and friends.) in Elder Scrolls: Morrowind. Hope that helps. 

      Your replying to a wiki-contributor on a thread that has been dead for 4 months...

        Loading editor
    • Neosuduno
      Neosuduno removed this reply because:
      Trolling
      02:53, July 2, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • Dovahsebrom wrote:
      2.123.154.160 wrote:
      You can find the story of the Dark Elf's curse if you type in Chimer in the Search engine at the top of the page. The Chimer had dark cream skin and indigo eyes before Azura put a curse on the Dunmer (Cursed Ones). An ancestor of Karliah was the last Chimer, a General, who was killed by his wife, a goddess, and his two friends minutes before the race was cursed. Karliah is also a quarter Goddess and you meet the three who started the curse (The General's wife and friends.) in Elder Scrolls: Morrowind. Hope that helps. 
      Your replying to a wiki-contributor on a thread that has been dead for 4 months...

      Now I'm replying to a wiki-contributor on a thread that's been dead for 3 and a half years, sue me.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message