FANDOM


  • AzuraKnight
    AzuraKnight closed this thread because:
    Thread derailed.
    07:53, August 12, 2015

    According to Ria (quoting Skjor), Skjor and Kodlak successfully fought off about 40 orc berserkers, yet both Skjor and Kodlak were killed by far fewer members of the Silver Hand.

      Loading editor
    • Skjor and Kodlak, bet everyone in the Circle lie to everyone that ever joins the Companions, to the newcomers. Then they brag about honor and glory in battle, but they're weak, the lot of em'.

        Loading editor
    • Fourty was probably a exaggeration and probably caused by to much mead (thats what i thought when i first heard that story).

      They were also killed while at a disadvantage, Skjor was killed when he was alone without back up and by Krev and his gang he was supost to be a experienced Werewolf slayer. Kodlak was killed in the attack on Whiterun becuse he was in a city he probably wouldn't have used Beast Form thtas just a guess but he was getting pretty old too.

        Loading editor
    • I disagree. They're just weak, and insecure about it. Now I, I could take on 40 Orc Berserkers, wit my bare hands.

        Loading editor
    • About that attack...Did the Silver Hand just walk into Whiterun? I mean it isn't hard to believe but still it seems weird they could launch an attack inside the city. Ok so an armed group walking in might not be that hard to imagine, but considering there's a war on - even after taking out the other side apperently - shouldn't the guards be more suspicious? But I guess that's how the Vampires managed to kidnap a Jarl, my wife guarded by city guards, a dog, and a Housecarl. I'm starting to think that unless it's a Dragon, Army - in the case of the Whiterun Guards - or the Dragonborn doing something wrong, the guards don't care. Oh and if it's that one thief, than the entire guard force is on it.

        Loading editor
    • Raven Giordano wrote:
      About that attack...Did the Silver Hand just walk into Whiterun?

      "That's some fine scale armor you got there. Shiny." I think the Guards are mainly just idiots.

      I would imagine they entered the city slowly one at a time stayed low until they were all in then regrouped to attack (or they used console commands to tp in).

        Loading editor
    • Console Commands seem the most likely

        Loading editor
    • Wait what? Creatures and People can use console commands?

        Loading editor
    • Maybe they knew the secret entrance near the skyforge.

        Loading editor
    • Probally! I agree Dragon

        Loading editor
    • didn't they say this was before/durring the great war?

      so at least Skjor isn't a werewolf, meaning he didn't have a weakness to silver weapons.

      and this was also when they were in their prime, at the start of skyrim they're old; Skjor is overconfident in the wolf blood, and Kodlak's mind is constantly clouded. I'm more surprised that enough were able to get past the others to kill kodlak, and the number of dead silver hand seem rather low too.

      Also, as we all know, the Silver Hand train to hunt werewolves, that's their purpose and they seem pretty good at their job, just look at all the dead/captured werewolves they have in their dungeons.

        Loading editor
    • I think it's funny that Vilkas says no one else was hurt, yet Athis is at the other end of the room on the ground, writhing.

        Loading editor
    • Pink Slim wrote:
      didn't they say this was before/durring the great war?

      so at least Skjor isn't a werewolf, meaning he didn't have a weakness to silver weapons.

      and this was also when they were in their prime, at the start of skyrim they're old; Skjor is overconfident in the wolf blood, and Kodlak's mind is constantly clouded. I'm more surprised that enough were able to get past the others to kill kodlak, and the number of dead silver hand seem rather low too.

      Also, as we all know, the Silver Hand train to hunt werewolves, that's their purpose and they seem pretty good at their job, just look at all the dead/captured werewolves they have in their dungeons.

      I agree, not to mention a lot of people have trouble fighting them when going through the questline.

        Loading editor
    • Lord Hadron wrote:
      I disagree. They're just weak, and insecure about it. Now I, I could take on 40 Orc Berserkers, wit my bare hands.


      Yeah, and I can kill Miraak with one hit. Get real, dude!

        Loading editor
    • Pink Slim
      Pink Slim removed this reply because:
      random off topic post
      16:59, August 20, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Pink Slim
      Pink Slim removed this reply because:
      random off topic post
      16:59, August 20, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • is there a reason those two comments exist? or are they just irrelevant?

        Loading editor
    • 108.205.169.135 wrote:
      Deleted comment...

      Inb4block.

        Loading editor
    • I'll probably just delete his posts in a couple hours if he doesn't respond.

        Loading editor
    • Its not that hard to become powerfull in skyrim, people. Bragging is useless. lol

        Loading editor
    • One does not simply walk into Whiterun.

        Loading editor
    • 200.195.157.50 wrote:
      One does not simply walk into Whiterun.

      You're right; one fast travels.

        Loading editor
    • Lord Hadron wrote:
      I disagree. They're just weak, and insecure about it. Now I, I could take on 40 Orc Berserkers, wit my bare hands.

      Really? But can you take on a Daedric Prince alone?

        Loading editor
    • The guards are just stupid i mean in the civil war it takes me at least four or five minutes to take over Whiterun with the Stormcloaks 

        Loading editor
    • It is probably true that they fought off 30 orsimer, for they could have had enchanted weapons, backup, potions, and Deadric Armor. They only say they fought them off, they do not say they didn't use specail equiptment. That, and they could have stood on the roof with a bow and some arrows and shot like cowardly children. Yet while they died, they had none of those, just Wolf armor and a sword/mace/axe.

        Loading editor
    • Lord Hadron wrote:
      I disagree. They're just weak, and insecure about it. Now I, I could take on 40 Orc Berserkers, wit my bare hands.

      Expect me to care? I litterally RIDE dragons, buddy. I max out all my skills and can pummel you inside a dragon then pummel that dragon into the Throat Of The World in this game. And you know what? It wasn't hard.Video games are never really hard when they envolve no education. Maybe to some people a math video game is hard, though...

        Loading editor
    • Jordan Saint Clare wrote:
      I think it's funny that Vilkas says no one else was hurt, yet Athis is at the other end of the room on the ground, writhing.

      And, also, after the fight, Vilkas would follow me around with his greatsword out. He would keep talking to me, and then he'd blame me for wasting his time. I found that annoying and weird, so I used Unrelenting Force and accidentally killed him. Oops!

        Loading editor
    • Jordan Saint Clare wrote:
      According to Ria (quoting Skjor), Skjor and Kodlak successfully fought off about 40 orc berserkers, yet both Skjor and Kodlak were killed by far fewer members of the Silver Hand.

      I think there is a good explaination, and that is the Orc Berserkers were most likely wielding Orcish Weapons, but the Silver Hand wield weapons made from Silver, and that deals serious damage to Werewolves. This isn't taking into account that fight with the Orc Berserkers could of happened years ago, and that neither of them are young anymore, hell Kodlak kept talking about that his end was near because of his age. It's wasn't the numbers that overcame them, but weapons the Enemy wielded that killed them. Both Skjor and Kodlak were old, and as such their strength was not going to last forever. Skjor looks like a man in his mid to late 40s, and Kodlak looks to be in 50s or 60s.

        Loading editor
    • Texika6139 wrote:

      I think there is a good explaination, and that is the Orc Berserkers were most likely wielding Orcish Weapons, but the Silver Hand wield weapons made from Silver, and that deals serious damage to Werewolves. This isn't taking into...

      This reply is pretty legit - Skjor is not a young man anyway, he's old, creaky and past his prime, he went alone into a den full of pretty experienced werewolf killers, so its not hard to see why he would just die at their hands

      As for Kodlak, he's really old and who's to say the Silver hand struck the killing blow? for all you all know, in the heat of battle, Kodlak suffered a stroke or myocardial infarction and so died of old age (in a way) instead of actually being killed.

      As for fighting of 40 orc beserkers, the two probably did it when they were young, fit and fresh out of the camp werewolves. They probably ate many hearts that day too. 

        Loading editor
    • i find it kind of strange that the hold guards are really the only ones aware of the dragonborns accolades throughut the game on a consistent basis, i mean hardly anyone notices after you destroy alduin or any other quest unless a npc had a tie-in to it, i agree though i believe that what Ria had said about Skjor and Kodlak was definitely exaggerated as with many adventurers accolades thats how myths and legends start. i see it weird too that none of the guards would join the defense for jorrvaskr too, i mean after the thieves guild quest and even dawnguard there are random assaults at times where guards will attack, so why wouldnt they defend the companions longhouse hmmm? i smell conspiracy perhaps they were paid off to stand back

        Loading editor
    • Yes, the guards always look the other way after you pay them. Maybe the Silver-Hand payed them, with I don't know, a silver hand. Budumdum Ch. Thats the comedy sound like, why did the fish look in the sky....................To become a Star fish. Budumdum Ch. Anyways, the guards are Idiots, and even Idiots want gold for new robes, a polished sword, or bucket for all we know. So yeah, probably. And why does Kodlak miss the smell of blood, he can eat as many humans as he wants so he doesn't miss the smell of blood. Or does he mean he misses a human.

        Loading editor
    • 99.17.208.237 wrote:
      Yes, the guards always look the other way after you pay them. Maybe the Silver-Hand payed them, with I don't know, a silver hand. Budumdum Ch. Thats the comedy sound like, why did the fish look in the sky...

      I meant, "Or does he mean he misses being a human."

        Loading editor
    • This doesn't even need an explanation. Game mechanics do not perfectly display lore, it's as easy as that. Or do you think there are only about 200 or 300 people in all of Skyrim?

        Loading editor
    • hmm i wonder if kdlak needs dentures t eat anything he hunts?

        Loading editor
    • Warriorcatkid wrote:
      Lord Hadron wrote:
      I disagree. They're just weak, and insecure about it. Now I, I could take on 40 Orc Berserkers, wit my bare hands.
      Yeah, and I can kill Miraak with one hit. Get real, dude!

      FAAAAAKE. Mirak can't be killed with one hit due to his health being limited to a certain amount of damage. He is always left with atleast 1 health.

        Loading editor
    • 203.217.38.47 wrote:
      Warriorcatkid wrote:
      Lord Hadron wrote:
      I disagree. They're just weak, and insecure about it. Now I, I could take on 40 Orc Berserkers, wit my bare hands.
      Yeah, and I can kill Miraak with one hit. Get real, dude!
      FAAAAAKE. Mirak can't be killed with one hit due to his health being limited to a certain amount of damage. He is always left with atleast 1 health.

      Looks like you haven't been leveling up your sarcasm detection skill.

        Loading editor
    • Nah.Silver weapons are effective against werewolves Skjor was killed by 5+ enemies with silver weapons (Although oddly i killed them all myself .3.) And as for Kodlak, its kinda obvious that when he was about to open the door a silver hand member swoop in and killed him, Or he just got inflicted by stroke... Nah hes a werewolf he cannot be effected by diseases (And i cured werewolfism)

        Loading editor
    • It all comes down to chance: skill can decrease the likelihood you'll die, but it won't remove it entirely. You can survive a fight against fifty men one day, and then be killed by two the next. More than that, Skjor was careless and quite literally charged into a fortified garrison alone. He was surrounded and in close quarters, and both of these things usually mean death. Just because he survived it once doesn't mean he can survive it every single time. As for Kodlak, he was taken by surprise, and perhaps fatally wounded before he could start fighting off his attackers.

        Loading editor
    • 49.144.161.209 wrote:
      Nah.Silver weapons are effective against werewolves

      Skjor was killed by 5+ enemies with silver weapons (Although oddly i killed them all myself .3.) And as for Kodlak, its kinda obvious that when he was about to open the door a silver hand member swoop in and killed him, Or he just got inflicted by stroke... Nah hes a werewolf he cannot be effected by diseases (And i cured werewolfism)

      He might not have had a heart disease but the sheer terror of someone charging at you might have surprised him a bit. Maybe it wasn't a heart attack or a stroke but it might've been enough to give the Silverhand the upperhand against him, as well as using the silver weapons.

      As for you being able to take out the Silver Hand by yourself, I have a theory. Maybe you are young and new to being a werewolf so it doesn't affect you as much?

        Loading editor
    • Skjor got overconfident and tried to solo Krev the Skinner and his henchmen, and Kodlak was old and ambushed out of nowhere.

      The reason YOU can take out the Silver Hand by yourself is because you are the legendary dragonborn. You can learn any spell or shout instantly by reading. Magic pillars that dot Skyrim work for you and no one else. You can hold like half a dozen positions that by all rights should be full-time jobs. Skooma doesn't even affect you, you can down like a hundred bottles if you want to. That's the kind of guy you are.

        Loading editor
    • Simple...they were young then and they are OLD now!

        Loading editor
    • 96.253.10.33 wrote:
      Skjor got overconfident and tried to solo Krev the Skinner and his henchmen, and Kodlak was old and ambushed out of nowhere.

      The reason YOU can take out the Silver Hand by yourself is because you are the legendary dragonborn. You can learn any spell or shout instantly by reading. Magic pillars that dot Skyrim work for you and no one else. You can hold like half a dozen positions that by all rights should be full-time jobs. Skooma doesn't even affect you, you can down like a hundred bottles if you want to. That's the kind of guy you are.


      No, they didn't get "overconfident". You don't seem to understand Skyrim and the world at all. They fought bravely like true warriors. You are wrong.

        Loading editor
    • I don't find it all that necessary to call someone outright wrong.

      It'd be better to just say you disagree, because no one's opinions are wrong or right. We might never know how Kodlak got killed, or why Skjor went in by himself. We can always guess and speculate, but calling a fellow member wrong and saying that they "don't seem to understand Skyrim and the world at all." is  over-doing it a bit, and just plain rude. 

      And even if you still think calling someone wrong over their opinion is ok, atleast have the respect to explain a little more as to why they are wrong, please. Thanks.

        Loading editor
    • Please explain how Skjor wasn't overconfident? He rushed in like a fool. Aela even said he shouldn't have done that and his death proves her right. The way he talked to everyone makes me think he's a bit overconfident and thinks he's invincible. 

      And Kodlak was ambushed. The Silver Hand DID have the element of surprise and the fact Kodlak is old may have been an advantage to the young Silver Hand warriors. Giving Kodlak a scare and your reaction times at that age are slow.

      The thing I disagree with that guy is: being dragonborn doesn't make you invincible or even tougher than everyone else. It just means you can learn shouts and spells without training. Shouts morseo than spells. You can learn spells quickly but they aren't as strong without training. You can strengthen your shouts, that's true but you don't need training, or as much training as normal people.

      If you participate in that one drinking competition, 3 glasses of alcohol made you drunk. But if you drink it normally without that competition, you don't get drunk, ever. 

        Loading editor
    • Ylva Moonfang wrote:
      Please explain how Skjor wasn't overconfident? He rushed in like a fool. Aela even said he shouldn't have done that and his death proves her right. The way he talked to everyone makes me think he's a bit overconfident and thinks he's...

      Wrong. Aela was also wrong. There is no "way he talked to everyone". Skjor was a brave and honorable man. He fought bravely. Anyone who thinks otherwise has a wrong mindset. "Rushed in like a fool". What are you talking about? Of course he rushes in, what do you want him to do? Skjor did definitely the right thing and so did Kodlak.

      And the way you described the Dragonborn is also wrong. Have you been paying attention? The Dragonborn does make you stronger than others. You have the soul of a Dragon. What do you mean "training"? Have you played Skyrim? The Dragonborn doesn't need any of that. That's why he is the Dragonborn. He is the chosen one.

        Loading editor
    • Rushing in like a fool is overconfidence,  whether you are strong or not. Aela wasn't wrong, he should have waited but he didn't and he paid the price. As for talking to everyone... it's called exaggerating where I'm from.

      Don't need training? So you have stats at 100 right away? Lol. I don't use console commands, so I guess I know this. That's what I meant by training. As well as the fact that the Greybeards train you a little bit with Unrelenting Force and Whirlwind Sprint. Our did you not pay attention during the main questline? 

      Maybe I was wrong to say she isn't tougher than everyone else but she's not invincible. And depending on your playstyle, she can be overconfident as well, whether she can manage to overcome a big group of enemies or not. I like the smart and crafty Dragonborn though. 

      Kodlak wasn't overconfident and neither did he do anything wrong, at least since he met the Dragonborn. He was taken by surprise.

        Loading editor
    • Ylva Moonfang wrote:
      Rushing in like a fool is overconfidence,  whether you are strong or not. Aela wasn't wrong, he should have waited but he didn't and he paid the price. As for talking to everyone... it's called exaggerating where I'm from...

      False. What is "overconfidence" actually? No it's not. He did not "rush in like a fool" he was a brave and strong man. Paid the price? What do you mean? Explain "paid the price".

      Exaggarete what? 

      I'm talking about he doesn't need training lore-wise. And the Greybeards doesn't train you anything.

      "She"? What? Who are you talking about?

      Also, we don't know what happened to Kodlak, as far as i remember.

        Loading editor
    • Overconfidence refers to a biased way of looking at a situation and misjudge your abilities and have more confidence than you should. It doesn't mean he wasn't strong or brave. He was both of those but also overconfident. 

      Exaggerate: to make something out to be bigger than it actually is. When I said everyone, in reality it was me overhearing a conversation between him and Aela. Did I really have to lay that one out for you? 

      I was talking gameplay and the whole Greybeards teaching you a bit about shouts (Unrelenting Force and Whirlwind Sprint). And just because one can learn something without training, doesn't mean they don't have to train. Normsl people need intensive training. It took a long time for Ulfric to learn a shout, I don't remember how many he knows. 

      She: who do you think I'm talking about? "Depending on your playstyle she can be overconfident as well." Who do you play as? I thought we were talking about the game called Skyrim where you play as the Dragonborn? Rofl, I bet you're the kind that only thinks the Dragonborn is male and Nord...typical male. Dragonborn can be Nord, Imperial, Argonian, Khajiit, Redguard, Orc, High/Dark/Wood Elf. Dragonborn can be male or female. I refer to the Dragonborn as female because most of my characters are female. You, and most everyone, refers to the Dragonborn as male. It should not matter what pronoun one uses to refer to the protagonist when the game developers gave players the choice of gender and race.

      And the Dragonborn could either be a hero or antihero, depending on what you do in the game. My favorite is more along the lines of an antihero. 

      As for the Kodlak thing, that's what people are doing here. Speculating on how he died. Though it is painfully obvious that he was taken by surprise. They all were. He didn't die from a disease. He was laying down next to a dead Silver Hand inside Jorrvaskr, with a wounded Athis not to far away and three dead Silver Hands outside. There was a bunch of witnesses who saw it. 

        Loading editor
    • Ylva Moonfang wrote:
      Overconfidence refers to a biased way of looking at a situation and misjudge your abilities and have more confidence than you should. It doesn't mean he wasn't strong or brave. He was both of those but also overconfident....

      No, he was not "overconfident". He did not misjudge anything. The concept of "overconfidence" is wrong. Matter of fact, the whole concept of "confidence" is wrong.

      Yes, but exaggarete what?

      Yes the Greybeards taught you the shout but that was instantly.

      Yes, because the Dragonborn is a male Nord. "Typical male" What? Therefore "she" is wrong.

      No, the Dragonborn cannot be an antihero. What are you talking about?

      Nothing is painfully obvious. We don't know what happened to him.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, he was. He did misjudge. He thought he could handle it, he couldn't. And that is that.

      Exaggerate what? Reread the comment that started this argument. 

      The Dragonborn is whatever you make them. She isn't wrong and neither is he. Both are right, it depends on what you made them. I'm sorry if referring to the Dragonborn as a she is hurting your fragile ego.

      The Dragonborn cannot be an antihero? Well I guess that means that the Dragonborn cannot be a Nightingale or the Listener either. Let alone kill innocents if he or she pleases. My bad. I guess we all have to be male Nords that don't join up with DB or TG. 

      Oops, sorry...people attack a group of people, and some end up dead, there's witnesses and everything. Still a mystery to how he died. Lol only mystery is how they were able to overtake him and I told a great theory how they were able to do that.

        Loading editor
    • Ylva Moonfang wrote:
      Yes, he was. He did misjudge. He thought he could handle it, he couldn't. And that is that.

      Exaggerate what? Reread the comment that started this argument. 

      The Dragonborn is whatever you make them. She isn't wrong and neither is he. Both are right, it depends on what you made them. I'm sorry if referring to the Dragonborn as a she is hurting your fragile ego.

      The Dragonborn cannot be an antihero? Well I guess that means that the Dragonborn cannot be a Nightingale or the Listener either. Let alone kill innocents if he or she pleases. My bad. I guess we all have to be male Nords that don't join up with DB or TG. 

      Oops, sorry...people attack a group of people, and some end up dead, there's witnesses and everything. Still a mystery to how he died. Lol only mystery is how they were able to overtake him and I told a great theory how they were able to do that.


      He thought he could handle it? He didn't think anything about the enemy. He didn't underestimate them or anything. He fought head-on. So, no.

      What comment?

      What are you talking about? "Fragile ego"? Where did you get that from? Explain that now.

      Also, yes the Dragonborn is a male Nord. There is no "she".

      Yes, there is a mystery because the Dragonborn did not see how it happened. Are you dense?


      Now, i expect explanation. 

        Loading editor
    • Please do not insult other users.

        Loading editor
    • AzuraKnight wrote:
      Please do not insult other users.

      Who?

        Loading editor
    • Platinum Luffy wrote:

      ...Are you dense?

      That would be a insult.

        Loading editor
    • AzuraKnight wrote:

      Platinum Luffy wrote:

      ...Are you dense?

      That would be a insult.

      I wouldn't call it an insult, just being "intense" in a way.

        Loading editor
    • Considering that you got upset when I referred to the Dragonborn as a she, I don't think I have to explain. The Dragonborn can be whatever a player wants to play as. If the Dragonborn could only be a male Nord, Bethesda wouldn't allow people to choose race and gender.

      I gathered information from the evidence and eye witnesses. Something detectives do in real life. Like really...not much needed to be done to solve the mystery. I told my theory, if you think is wrong, why not explain your theories on how they were able to be overtaken? 

      I explained mine, and others here have thought the same.

      All you've been doing is saying that people are wrong and whining because some people refer to the Dragonborn as being something else other than a male Nord.

      And calling someone dense is an insult but seeing how you argue, you will deny it. With that said, let's discuss this civilly and go back on topic that the OP has presented, shall we?

        Loading editor
    • Ylva Moonfang wrote:
      Considering that you got upset when I referred to the Dragonborn as a she, I don't think I have to explain. The Dragonborn can be whatever a player wants to play as. If the Dragonborn could only be a male Nord, Bethesda wouldn't allow people to choose race and gender.

      I gathered information from the evidence and eye witnesses. Something detectives do in real life. Like really...not much needed to be done to solve the mystery. I told my theory, if you think is wrong, why not explain your theories on how they were able to be overtaken? 

      I explained mine, and others here have thought the same.

      All you've been doing is saying that people are wrong and whining because some people refer to the Dragonborn as being something else other than a male Nord.

      And calling someone dense is an insult but seeing how you argue, you will deny it. With that said, let's discuss this civilly and go back on topic that the OP has presented, shall we?

      Yes you do, how did i get "upset"?

      I don't think you understand, my character isn't a male Nord either. But the Dragonborn is.

      What evidence? You haven't explained anything.

      That is also false. I have proved you wrong.

        Loading editor
    • You got upset over a pronoun. If you weren't upset, it wouldn't have bothered you enough to start arguing over it. 

      So...your character is not the Dragonborn but is able to learn shouts instantly and steals dragon souls, whereas no one else can. Not only that, but the guards call you Dragonborn. Miraak gets angry because you are another Dragonborn and says that you are the last Dragonborn. Delphine comes to you because you are Dragonborn. Yep, totally not Dragonborn.

      I've explained what evidence a few times, I'm not going to explain it again. You can go reread my previous comments.

      Proved me wrong on what exactly? You have yet to come up with a theory that states that in wrong. You can't just say that someone is wrong and not bring up any facts or theories to explain it and then say that you've proved them wrong. 

        Loading editor
    • Ylva Moonfang wrote:
      You got upset over a pronoun. If you weren't upset, it wouldn't have bothered you enough to start arguing over it. 

      So...your character is not the Dragonborn but is able to learn shouts instantly and steals dragon souls, whereas no one else can. Not only that, but the guards call you Dragonborn. Miraak gets angry because you are another Dragonborn and says that you are the last Dragonborn. Delphine comes to you because you are Dragonborn. Yep, totally not Dragonborn.

      I've explained what evidence a few times, I'm not going to explain it again. You can go reread my previous comments.

      Proved me wrong on what exactly? You have yet to come up with a theory that states that in wrong. You can't just say that someone is wrong and not bring up any facts or theories to explain it and then say that you've proved them wrong. 

      What pronoun are you talking about?

      The character *is* the Dragonborn, but not the official Dragonborn.

      No, explain.

      Yes i have proved you wrong. When i asked you questions, you only dodged them.

        Loading editor
    • What pronoun am I talking about? The one that I used that started this argument.

      I don't care what the "official" Dragonborn is, I'm referring to the Dragonborn as a she because I play as a she. If you don't like it, tough, go cry me a river. 

      Already explained. Read.

      I dodged your questions? I've answered them with either answers or telling you to reread previous comments. If you are too lazy to read my comments, then you should stop arguing and bringing up old questions that I already answered.

      And, I'll ask again, since you have dodged the question. What exactly have you proved me wrong in? 

      Here's another thing you have dodged. What are your theories on how both Skjor and Kodlak have been overtaken?

      I'll say once more, you cannot just say "you're wrong" and not say the reason why.  You also cannot say you proved someone wrong without actually doing so. Doing so means your entire argument is invalid, which it is.

      Also, don't accuse someone of doing something that you have been doing all along... That's rather hypocritical. 

        Loading editor
    • Ylva Moonfang wrote:
      What pronoun am I talking about? The one that I used that started this argument.

      I don't care what the "official" Dragonborn is, I'm referring to the Dragonborn as a she because I play as a she. If you don't like it, tough, go cry me a river. 

      Already explained. Read.

      I dodged your questions? I've answered them with either answers or telling you to reread previous comments. If you are too lazy to read my comments, then you should stop arguing and bringing up old questions that I already answered.

      And, I'll ask again, since you have dodged the question. What exactly have you proved me wrong in? 

      Here's another thing you have dodged. What are your theories on how both Skjor and Kodlak have been overtaken?

      I'll say once more, you cannot just say "you're wrong" and not say the reason why.  You also cannot say you proved someone wrong without actually doing so. Doing so means your entire argument is invalid, which it is.

      Also, don't accuse someone of doing something that you have been doing all along... That's rather hypocritical. 

      And why are you not saying what that is?

      No, because it doesn't matter if you care or not. That is the official Dragonborn. It is no she.

      You haven't explained it to me.

      No, there is no "lazy". You haven't answered my questions.

      What have i proved you wrong in? This argument. 

      Here's my answer, i have no "theory". Neither do you. Why? Because a theory requires proof.

      I have already told you the reason why. Learn to read. I have indeed also proved you wrong. What argument is invalid? I have proved you wrong, which makes you invalid. You need to clarify more. Especially "which it is".

      What have i been doing all along? Like i said earlier, you need to clarify better. Now explain that. "Hypocritical".

        Loading editor
    • I shouldn't have to say it, you should just read and figure it out. I'm not going to hold your hand through it.

      If it doesn't matter, then how come you are making a huge deal over it.

      I have explained it to you, you didn't read it when I did, thus I'm not going to repeat it. You can go back and reread.

      I haven't answered your questions? I have, you just chose not to listen to the answers and then ask the same old questions again and expect me to repeat something to you that you won't even bother to listen to. 

      You haven't proved me wrong, all you've been doing is argue with me over something trivial and say that everyone but you is wrong. That's not proving anything, other than the fact you don't really have an argument in the first place. 

      As for a theory, there's enough proof to make one about these situations. You don't have one but others do. Until you make a theory, you cannot prove other theories wrong.

      I need to learn to read? That's laughable, since you refuse to read my explanations and then ask me the same old questions once more.

      What argument is invalid? The "I've proved you wrong" one. If you want to prove me wrong, come up with some theories.

      What you've been doing? Dodging questions. You've finally answered them now, so I'll give you that...

      And why should I "clarify better" when you don't listen to my responses in the first place? Maybe I'd be more inclined to do so if you actually listened to me, or anyone for that matter.

      Also, no one here is invalid. Don't call someone invalid.

        Loading editor
    • Ylva Moonfang wrote:
      I shouldn't have to say it, you should just read and figure it out. I'm not going to hold your hand through it.

      If it doesn't matter, then how come you are making a huge deal over it.

      I have explained it to you, you didn't read it when I did, thus I'm not going to repeat it. You can go back and reread.

      I haven't answered your questions? I have, you just chose not to listen to the answers and then ask the same old questions again and expect me to repeat something to you that you won't even bother to listen to. 

      You haven't proved me wrong, all you've been doing is argue with me over something trivial and say that everyone but you is wrong. That's not proving anything, other than the fact you don't really have an argument in the first place. 

      As for a theory, there's enough proof to make one about these situations. You don't have one but others do. Until you make a theory, you cannot prove other theories wrong.

      I need to learn to read? That's laughable, since you refuse to read my explanations and then ask me the same old questions once more.

      What argument is invalid? The "I've proved you wrong" one. If you want to prove me wrong, come up with some theories.

      What you've been doing? Dodging questions. You've finally answered them now, so I'll give you that...

      And why should I "clarify better" when you don't listen to my responses in the first place? Maybe I'd be more inclined to do so if you actually listened to me, or anyone for that matter.

      Also, no one here is invalid. Don't call someone invalid.

      Yes, you have to say it.

      Can you read? I'm saying it doesn't matter if you care or not. Not the subject.

      Where did you explain it then?

      Then where did you answer my questions?

      Yes i have proved you wrong. Your points are invalid now, which makes you wrong.

      Yes i can. You don't have a theory because you don't have proof. If you have proof, show me.

      I ask you again, where are your explanations?

      Again, i have already proved you wrong.

      I have read all your responses, but you have yet to explain anything, i have told you that many times, and if you have, then show me where you have.

      And yes, if someone is wrong they are invalid. 

        Loading editor
    • You're wrong,  thus I'm right. 

      Yay, I proved you wrong!

        Loading editor
    • Ylva Moonfang wrote:
      You're wrong,  thus I'm right. 

      Yay, I proved you wrong!

      Defeated.

        Loading editor
    • Yay, you admit defeat. I win! 

        Loading editor
    • Ylva Moonfang wrote:
      Yay, you admit defeat. I win! 

      There is no "admit defeat". I said defeated because you are defeated and rendered useless. I am victorious. I was right from the start which only leads to the fate of my victory. There could be no other end. Period.

        Loading editor
    • Nope, you admitted defeat. I win, called it. :)

      Sorry bud, maybe mext time.

      Besides, I was the only one of both of us to have theories and points. You admitted you didn't have any. The only thing you won at was being annoying and winning at being a troll. Things you shouldn't be proud of.

      Come up with theories of your own and then come back. Any argument you come up with that has nothing to do with the topic or doesn't have a counter point to the theories I have stated (or any made by the other users) are invalid.

      Good day, sir.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.