FANDOM


  • Will the player be able to become the listener or a sanctuary leader in the dark brotherhood? Just wondering?

      Loading editor
    • The Dark Brotherhood haven't been added to the game yet and won't be until after the launch.

        Loading editor
    • I doubt it. I think the listener will be a NPC giving us quest.

        Loading editor
    • There's no reason to believe that you'll advance to top of any guild in ESO given the nature of heros in MMOs.

        Loading editor
    • AzuraKnight wrote:
      The Dark Brotherhood haven't been added to the game yet and won't be until after the launch.


      Well I hope it's gonna be in the game atleast.

        Loading editor
    • It will be added after launch (click the link) along with the Thieves Guild. Worst case scenario it'll be added as a paid expansion but all they've said is available after launch.

        Loading editor
    • The Dark Brother Hood is my favorite guild or what ever it is.

        Loading editor
    • They're techinally close to a guild but more of a band of "assosiates" with their special skills to "help" others when they are paid for it and I hope they at least have the armor or something. They can be called a guild like the mages guild, thieves and warriors or whatever it was in oblivon im not sure okay, I haven't played it before. But still they pay well than the thieves guild ever did, back on topic well just have to wait and see if sithis will bring us them. Give or take what they were before or after the night mother is dead or not or will become the night mother soon.

        Loading editor
    • Join us on http://neongrind.com for our awesome take on The Dark Brotehrhood.

        Loading editor
    • CaesarT wrote:
      I doubt it. I think the listener will be a NPC giving us quest.


      The Speaker gives out the assassnations after they get them from the Listener.

        Loading editor
    • well there is a possibility that the developers could make players as head members of a faction. in Age of Wushu you were a member of one of several factions and the best members would compete for head titles of the factions even leader. 

        Loading editor
    • It would be awesome being an officer in the dark brotherhood, i hope you can place death warrants on people.

        Loading editor
    • then hopefully in the style of oblivion 1 listener and 4 of the black hand

        Loading editor
    • 108.253.68.177 wrote:
      well there is a possibility that the developers could make players as head members of a faction. in Age of Wushu you were a member of one of several factions and the best members would compete for head titles of the factions even leader. 

      ewwww you played age of wushu? =[

        Loading editor
    • If you want my opinion, the guilds should be like they were in every other Elder Scrolls games. I don't care if there are a thousand listeners for the Dark Brotherhood all at the same time or if it breaks lore that's the only way to keep it fair and balanced because this is an MMO and I want to be promoted to Listener of the Dark Brotherhood like in every other Elder Scrolls games that had the Dark Brotherhood in it. If I ever join the Dark Brotherhood after it gets released in game of course. I may not join it but if I do, I want to do the quests to get promoted to Listener and finish the Dark Brotherhood. Who knows though, CaesarT may be right and the listener may just be an NPC that doesn't die or anything and there will be no way to become the listener. At least that is better than having to fight with other players over becoming the Listener and there being only one. If that's the case then everyone should be able to become the listener through questing and it should be like the other TES games.

        Loading editor
    • 12.109.215.53 wrote:
      If you want my opinion, the guilds should be like they were in every other Elder Scrolls games. I don't care if there are a thousand listeners for the Dark Brotherhood all at the same time or if it breaks lore that's the only way to...

      I think it depends on how the game is set up, if everybody is in one huge world, with on listener for the entire world, then it might be a good idea to make it an npc, but if there are multiple servers for the game, then a person should be able to become listener, but it all really depends on how the game is designed. Anyone started to wonder what happens when you die?

        Loading editor
    • well online does take place in the second era and the darkbrother hood was made in the second era so you could witness the creatin of the dark brother hood and meet the night mother before she died and her four children. and it could be for the quest line to start you have to join the theives guild beacuse the night mother was a member of the theives guild before creating the guild.

        Loading editor
    • I believe that she was a member of the Morang Tong, not the theives guild, although she might have been. I haven't played the game, nor do I wish to. It's extremely overpriced.

        Loading editor
    • 96.48.2.6 wrote:
      well online does take place in the second era and the darkbrother hood was made in the second era so you could witness the creatin of the dark brother hood and meet the night mother before she died and her four children. and it could be for the quest line to start you have to join the theives guild beacuse the night mother was a member of the theives guild before creating the guild.

      Nope, that would not be possible. ESO is set in 2E 582, the dark brotherhood was created in 2E 358. So in the timeperiod of the elder scrolls online, the dark brotherhood already excists for over 200 years.

        Loading editor
    • so did they ever add the dark brotherhood in yet or is it still maybe not even going to happen?

        Loading editor
    • Its still on their to do list, details on the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood is meant to be coming sometime in the first half of 2016.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.