FANDOM


  • Now we know religion is a thing we can relate to but I was curious. If you lives in Tamriel, which God or gods would you worship more? If you're people don't worship the divines like say you were a dunmer, Daedric princes count as well.

      Loading editor
    • If I could choose, I'd be a Breton, I would worship, in order: in Herma-Mora, Kyne, Shor, Kyne, Hircine, Meridia, and Stendarr.

        Loading editor
    • If I was my Nord, I would probably worship Kyne, Shor, Talos

      If I was my High Elf, then I would worship Herma-Mora, and Molag Bal

        Loading editor
    • Aedric worshippers are heretics, they will answer to Lord Dagon.

        Loading editor
    • If i was my Argonian I would worship Akatosh and maybe shreograth.

        Loading editor
    • Nocturnal FTW

        Loading editor
    • I would be an imperial and worship Akatosh, Arkay, Julianos, Mara, Stendaar, Talos, And Zenithar. Also, Herm, Jyggalag, and Meiridia.

        Loading editor
    • My character is Breton. Were I him, I'd worship Magnus and/or Kynareth.

        Loading editor
    • I would be a Redguard with an Altmer father (if I could choose) and I would worship five Gods: Auriel, Zenithar, Julianos, Dibella, and Mara.  

        Loading editor
    • Most likely Sithis.

      The world of men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last living monk.

        Loading editor
    • ArtuDeetu wrote:
      Most likely Sithis.

      The world of men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last living monk.


      No, its when the last lawyer is strangled with the entrails of the last corporate executive.

        Loading editor
    • As an Imperial and my warrior/ healer build, he gods I would revere the most would byeArkay, Kynareth, Akatosh, Stendaar and Meridia.

        Loading editor
    • Talos, Molag bal,Sheograth and Akatosh

        Loading editor
    • Every character I have would worship sheograth because if you worship you are a supporter of feeding the hungry.....WITH CHEESE!!

        Loading editor
    • The Aedra are weak and boring.Hjalti is dumb and evil.Sheogorath.Herma Mora is a false heretic,claiming he has the answer to all questions and the path to transcendental understanding.Only Uncle Sheo holds the truths,yet so close to our eyes...

        Loading editor
    • what? i didn't hear you. i'm busy getting drunk with my old uncle sanguine.

        Loading editor
    • What was that?! I couldn't hear you over the roaring of the dragon i bent to my will with the words i learned from good old Herma-Mora!

        Loading editor
    • Molag bal or sheograth both of them are awesome ass hell. (CHEESE NATION!)

        Loading editor
    • Rukathesoldier wrote:
      what? i didn't hear you. i'm busy getting drunk with my old uncle sanguine.

      Yeah,until you decide to take a look at your tankyard and realize that waht you have been drinking is Snowberry juice mixed with Spriggan Sap.He is the prince of debauchery,after all. Molag Bal is not cool.

      Pink Slim wrote:
      What was that?! I couldn't hear you over the roaring of the dragon i bent to my will with the words i learned from good old Herma-Mora!

      The very same dragon that isn't able to respond all of your commands?Mora trolled us.

        Loading editor
    • Sky Above,Voice Within wrote:
      Rukathesoldier wrote:
      what? i didn't hear you. i'm busy getting drunk with my old uncle sanguine.
      Yeah,until you decide to take a look at your tankyard and realize that waht you have been drinking is Snowberry juice mixed with Spriggan Sap.He is the prince of debauchery,after all. Molag Bal is not cool.
      Pink Slim wrote:
      What was that?! I couldn't hear you over the roaring of the dragon i bent to my will with the words i learned from good old Herma-Mora!
      The very same dragon that isn't able to respond all of your commands?Mora trolled us.

      Riding a dragon is better than NOT riding a dragon.

      Mora: 1

      Every other Deadric Prince: 0

        Loading editor
    • Pink Slim wrote:
      Sky Above,Voice Within wrote:
      Rukathesoldier wrote:
      what? i didn't hear you. i'm busy getting drunk with my old uncle sanguine.
      Yeah,until you decide to take a look at your tankyard and realize that waht you have been drinking is Snowberry juice mixed with Spriggan Sap.He is the prince of debauchery,after all. Molag Bal is not cool.
      Pink Slim wrote:
      What was that?! I couldn't hear you over the roaring of the dragon i bent to my will with the words i learned from good old Herma-Mora!
      The very same dragon that isn't able to respond all of your commands?Mora trolled us.
      Riding a dragon is better than NOT riding a dragon...

      Dude.Sheogorath gives the best reward any other prince would dare think of offer:

      His identity.

        Loading editor
    • Sithis and Anu. You know, the Gods who created the Aedra, Daedra and everything.

        Loading editor
    • Sky Above,Voice Within wrote:
      Pink Slim wrote:
      Sky Above,Voice Within wrote:
      Rukathesoldier wrote:
      what? i didn't hear you. i'm busy getting drunk with my old uncle sanguine.
      Yeah,until you decide to take a look at your tankyard and realize that waht you have been drinking is Snowberry juice mixed with Spriggan Sap.He is the prince of debauchery,after all. Molag Bal is not cool.
      Pink Slim wrote:
      What was that?! I couldn't hear you over the roaring of the dragon i bent to my will with the words i learned from good old Herma-Mora!
      The very same dragon that isn't able to respond all of your commands?Mora trolled us.
      Riding a dragon is better than NOT riding a dragon...
      Dude.Sheogorath gives the best reward any other prince would dare think of offer:

      His identity.

      Hmm

      Mora: 1

      Sheo: 1

      Every other Deadric Prince: 0

        Loading editor
    • NRG1215
      NRG1215 removed this reply because:
      I want to
      16:57, November 16, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Pink Slim wrote:
      Sky Above,Voice Within wrote:
      Pink Slim wrote:
      Sky Above,Voice Within wrote:
      Rukathesoldier wrote:
      what? i didn't hear you. i'm busy getting drunk with my old uncle sanguine.
      Yeah,until you decide to take a look at your tankyard and realize that waht you have been drinking is Snowberry juice mixed with Spriggan Sap.He is the prince of debauchery,after all. Molag Bal is not cool.
      Pink Slim wrote:
      What was that?! I couldn't hear you over the roaring of the dragon i bent to my will with the words i learned from good old Herma-Mora!
      The very same dragon that isn't able to respond all of your commands?Mora trolled us.
      Riding a dragon is better than NOT riding a dragon...
      Dude.Sheogorath gives the best reward any other prince would dare think of offer:

      His identity.

      Hmm...

      But Nocturnal gives you the skeleton key. Remember in Oblivion how you had to waste 350 lockpicks just to get an apple?

        Loading editor
    • Pink Slim wrote:
      Sky Above,Voice Within wrote:
      Pink Slim wrote:
      Sky Above,Voice Within wrote:
      Rukathesoldier wrote:
      what? i didn't hear you. i'm busy getting drunk with my old uncle sanguine.
      Yeah,until you decide to take a look at your tankyard and realize that waht you have been drinking is Snowberry juice mixed with Spriggan Sap.He is the prince of debauchery,after all. Molag Bal is not cool.
      Pink Slim wrote:
      What was that?! I couldn't hear you over the roaring of the dragon i bent to my will with the words i learned from good old Herma-Mora!
      The very same dragon that isn't able to respond all of your commands?Mora trolled us.
      Riding a dragon is better than NOT riding a dragon...
      Dude.Sheogorath gives the best reward any other prince would dare think of offer:

      His identity.

      Hmm...

      What about Jyggalag? He was the most powerful of them all.

        Loading editor
    • He was.Uncle Sheo took his place.

        Loading editor
    • Sky Above,Voice Within wrote:
      He was.Uncle Sheo took his place.

      I wouldn't say Sheo IS the most powerful but definitely one of the most powerful. Honestly, I think the most powerful ones are Molag, Mora, Mehrunes, Sheo, Boethiah and maybe Hircine.

        Loading editor
    • HEH!I take it you didn't read the three available volumes of the 16 Accords of Madness?Sheogorath trolled all of the princes,but only three are available to our entertainment.Mark my words,if by any chance the princes come to wage war against each other,the Hero of Kvatch would make they lose their wits before they are allowed to assemble their wretched armies.

        Loading editor
    • I'd worship the Nine Divines in general and Talos/Lorkhan in particular.

        Loading editor
    • Sky Above,Voice Within wrote:
      HEH!I take it you didn't read the three available volumes of the 16 Accords of Madness?Sheogorath trolled all of the princes,but only three are available to our entertainment.Mark my words,if by any chance the princes come to wage war against each other,the Hero of Kvatch would make they lose their wits before they are allowed to assemble their wretched armies.

      They all did something that makes them seem powerful. Mehrunes was almost succesful in invading Tamriel. I'm not even going to tell you why Molag Bal is powerful. You should have figured that out by now. Sheo is my favorite but I could never say he's the most powerful.

        Loading editor
    • Azura burned the Chimer's skin so they turned into dunmer. And Boethiah ate a god and turned him into Malacath.

        Loading editor
    • Mehrunes is the worse of them.His cult killed the emperor to put out the dragonfires and to further weaken the Oblivion border.What he does?Put out a meager fight in the Imperial City before he gets his arse kicked by a Aedra.I'd rather have Mankar Camoran as the Prince of Destruction than his lord.I've got no quarry with the other princes,though.You'd think that when you defy Dagon in Skyrim,he'd insta kill you by sending a masterfied dremora.You'd be wrong.

        Loading editor
    • Sky Above,Voice Within wrote:
      Mehrunes is the worse of them.His cult killed the emperor to put out the dragonfires and to further weaken the Oblivion border.What he does?Put out a meager fight in the Imperial City before he gets his arse kicked by a Aedra.I'd rather have Mankar Camoran as the Prince of Destruction than his lord.I've got no quarry with the other princes,though.You'd think that when you defy Dagon in Skyrim,he'd insta kill you by sending a masterfied dremora.You'd be wrong.

      I'm talking about most powerful, not favorite. I also hate him but he is still very powerful. The reason why he lost to Akatosh is because he wasn't able to enter Mundus properly. If he could enter it right, he would have destroyed Akatosh. The weakest of the princes is Peryite. 

        Loading editor
    • Whuumm.*meditating*

      Maybe Mehrunes is the most powerful(i'm not taking into account Molag or Mora,Mr Ole Mora did nothing really notable and the reason Molag may be so "powerful" is because his work is the most present in Tamriel.Correct me if i'm wrong),but his actions say otherwise.I'm sorry,i don't think i've taken lore into account before.

        Loading editor
    • Well Mora has the most knowledge out of all the Daedric Princes besides Jyggalag so he is still one of the most powerful. I never said mehrunes is the most powerful but your right about him doing stupid things such as weakening the Oblivion border. He just doesn't think before attacking. Peryite is far inferior compared to the rest of the Princes. What can he do? Give you a cold? 

        Loading editor
    • I think he haves all knowledge just for the sake of having knowledge.I mean that he's not going to use all of it any time soon.Jyggalag had the knowledge of knowing everything;he didn't knew everything.I didn't say neerthing about Peryite.I agree with you,he is weak.We aren't taking Sanguine into account,are we?

        Loading editor
    • As a khajiit I would personally worship Talos,Akatosh,Nocturnal,Shegorath FTW,Dagon,Mephala,Dibella,Namira,Zenithar,Molag Bal,Boethiah,Lorkhan,Hircine,and Hermaeus Mora FTW!

        Loading editor
    • Sky Above,Voice Within wrote:
      I think he haves all knowledge just for the sake of having knowledge.I mean that he's not going to use all of it any time soon.Jyggalag had the knowledge of knowing everything;he didn't knew everything.I didn't say neerthing about Peryite.I agree with you,he is weak.We aren't taking Sanguine into account,are we?

      I love Sanguine even though I hate his Sphere. He's my second favorite.

        Loading editor
    • Intringuing.

      But highly disturbing.

      He haves no actual power,though.Well,unless you count the awesome ability to make a mortal with the soul of a dragon marry a hagraven as a power.

        Loading editor
    • If you still count Talos as i divine I worship Talos the mighty, Talos the underaring, -ect. from the priest in whiterun. Akatosh, Zenithar, maybe arkay, and Mara. Daedric Princes, Sanguine my favorite party buddy, Azura and boethia I really dont care so much for but meh for worship the star and mail comes in handy i worship them well not too often Mora, Nocturnal, Bal and Dagon and I really worship Hircine the most what can I say I love feasting as a beast but namira well takes the fun of being a werewolf since you cant wear the ring and eat a heart and still count as a were-wolf perk and if you eat it as a werewolf only as the werewolf it will count either way I worship Hircine most of all with good ol Sanguine and well Clavicus, for daedras and Talos, Akatosh, Zenithar.

        Loading editor
    • Akatosh is confusing

        Loading editor
    • I would be a Breton how worships the Tribunal, Mephla, Azura, and Boethiath.

        Loading editor
    • I wouldn't like to worship any of them, I would fake my allegiance to Hermaeus-Mora then betray him after I get all the forbidden knowledge I want, and before he gets a new champion to hunt me down. Then I would go and become Sheogorath's champion so he would pass his title to me like he did with the Hero of Kvatch. And with the knowledge of Herma-Mora and my immortality as a Daedric Prince, I'll destroy the Aedra and Daedra so everyone would worship me. Back to reality now. Hope you liked this crazy plan.

        Loading editor
    • 41.141.93.60 wrote:
      I wouldn't like to worship any of them, I would fake my allegiance to Hermaeus-Mora then betray him after I get all the forbidden knowledge I want, and before he gets a new champion to hunt me down...

      Lorewise none of that would be possible. Herma-Mora is the prince of knowledge and fate, he'd know you're faking his worship before you do. Sheogorath wouldn't pass his title to you because now that he's free of Jyggy, he is complete.

        Loading editor
    • Akatosh mostly...though I would visit Hermaeus Mora's realm for the forbidden and dangerous knowledge.

        Loading editor
    • " May Talos guide you........ always..............."

      these words makes me feel so.........In Peace

      dont know why....

        Loading editor
    • Nord:Thief:Pickpocket:Crossbow (Enhanced):Deathbrand:Hljiercham Hall:Worshipper of Talos and Arkay:Daedra:Nocturnal:Bounty of 15k+ in Wintehold and 20K+ in The Pale

        Loading editor
    • Knight Of The Dovahkiin wrote:
      Nord:Thief:Pickpocket:Crossbow (Enhanced):Deathbrand:Hljiercham Hall:Worshipper of Talos and Arkay:Daedra:Nocturnal:Bounty of 15k+ in Wintehold and 20K+ in The Pale

      Okay.

        Loading editor
    • my khajjit worships alkosh, azurah, hermorah, masser, secunda, lorkhaj, merrunz and sheggorath (they're all from the khajiit pantheon. yes i call them by that names 'cause they are called like that by the khajiit.) and my dunmer would worship azura, boethiah, vivec, dagoth ur, lorkhan and sheogorath. so if i lived in tamriel, i would worship all of these.

        Loading editor
    • Supersonicman wrote:
      Now we know religion is a thing we can relate to but I was curious. If you lives in Tamriel, which God or gods would you worship more? If you're people don't worship the divines like say you were a dunmer, Daedric princes count as well.

      First and most important of all Akatosh...... my Father , and also my Indirect Brother Talos who reached Godhood.........(DB Speaking)

        Loading editor
    • Hbxn wrote:

      First and most important of all Akatosh...... my Father , and also my Indirect Brother Talos who reached Godhood.........(DB Speaking)

      i thought alkosh was my father, not yours O.o

        Loading editor
    • J'dharjo the Wizard wrote:
      Hbxn wrote:

      First and most important of all Akatosh...... my Father , and also my Indirect Brother Talos who reached Godhood.........(DB Speaking)

      i thought alkosh was my father, not yours O.o

      Its DB who's speaking there......o.O

        Loading editor
    • Hbxn wrote:
      J'dharjo the Wizard wrote:
      Hbxn wrote:

      First and most important of all Akatosh...... my Father , and also my Indirect Brother Talos who reached Godhood.........(DB Speaking)

      i thought alkosh was my father, not yours O.o
      Its DB who's speaking there......o.O

      dark brotherhood? ok i'll leave the conversation... its getting weird

        Loading editor
    • I would be a Bosmer (Wood Elf) and i would worship Auriel, Kynareth and Dibella. Deadric lords would be Sheogorath, Azura and Hermaeus Mora.

        Loading editor
    • J'dharjo the Wizard wrote:
      Hbxn wrote:
      J'dharjo the Wizard wrote:
      Hbxn wrote:

      First and most important of all Akatosh...... my Father , and also my Indirect Brother Talos who reached Godhood.........(DB Speaking)

      i thought alkosh was my father, not yours O.o
      Its DB who's speaking there......o.O
      dark brotherhood? ok i'll leave the conversation... its getting weird

      Is the Dark Brotherhood even a person.....

      I belive you've ever heard of the DragonBorn and also became it yourself...... :I right...

      my elvish friend

        Loading editor
    • ...PSST.

      he's joking.

        Loading editor
    • Pink Slim wrote:
      ...PSST.

      he's joking.

      i know that my friend :)

        Loading editor
    • My Skyrim character worships four: Akatosh, Kynareth, Mara, and Dibella. I've got Hearthfire installed, so she put shrines to the Four in all her houses.

      Were it IRL, I'd probably worship Hermaeus Mora, I've got such a lust for knowledge (I'm an infomaniac!!).

        Loading editor
    • SonjavonRuuden wrote:
      My Skyrim character worships four: Akatosh, Kynareth, Mara, and Dibella. I've got Hearthfire installed, so she put shrines to the Four in all her houses.

      Were it IRL, I'd probably worship Hermaeus Mora, I've got such a lust for knowledge (I'm an infomaniac!!).

      Cool. I'm not so sure myself seeing as though Herma disregards mortal life just for knowledge. 

        Loading editor
    • I would worship : 

      The Derpy Dragon God of Steak (Me.)

      The guys who made this

      And Herpes Lesa, the opposite of Hermaeus Mora.

        Loading editor
    • I'm A Nord I Think I Would Worship Stendarr Or Kynareth Depends I Love Nature But I Also Love Fighting >:-)

        Loading editor
    • Two Steps From Hell=EPIC!!!

        Loading editor
    • Man of steak wrote:

      And Herpes Lesa, the opposite of Hermaeus Mora.

      daedric prince of dumbness and stupidity? XD

        Loading editor
    • Actually, Stupidity and Freedom. Hermaeus is Fate, which is linear, and Herpes has Freedom, which is non-linear.

        Loading editor
    • 207.47.211.16 wrote:
      I'm A Nord I Think I Would Worship Stendarr Or Kynareth Depends I Love Nature But I Also Love Fighting >:-)

      Why not both? Wait Stendarr, the god of mercy?

        Loading editor
    • As a Nord = Talos and Hircine

      As a Orc = Malcath, obviously.

      And as a Dunmer = Bohethiah and Mephela (The two other Good Deadra)

      And Genrally (Meaning all races) = Dibella (She's the SEX God), Azura (I like to be lucky), Hermaous Mora (Knowledge is power) and Sanguine (Coz he's fun)

        Loading editor
    • I alway follow father Akatosh, he has blessed me with longevity

        Loading editor
    • The All-Maker.

        Loading editor
    • Jyggalag. He was so powerful that even the other Daedric Princes feared him.

      Death to any and all mortals!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • how the hell are boethiah and mephala the two other good daedra, one is the patron of the morag tong, and the other one promotes pit fighting and taking life from your friends, they also both like you to stab your friends in the back to

      a) charge an vampiric blade or

      b) give them someone to posess and talk through.

        Loading editor
    • If I lived in Tamriel I would be a dunmer and I would worship the True Tribunal

        Loading editor
    • were i a wood elf (raised in tamriel) id worship mara kynyreth talos and dibella. maybe sheogarath.

        Loading editor
    • Akatosh.

        Loading editor
    • Spyrocks wrote:
      Akatosh.

      And what race?

        Loading editor
    • Supersonicman wrote:
      Spyrocks wrote:
      Akatosh.
      And what race?

      Dragon(seriously)

        Loading editor
    • XD okay man. I would rather avoid some weird guy kill me then eat my soul just because 'He was destined to slay me'

        Loading editor
    • My female Khajiit worships Kynareth and the moons, my Altmer worships Auriel and Hircine,  my male Khajiit follows Sithis and Nocturnal, and my Bosmer follows only Mara. I'd probably show a bit of faith to each of them.

        Loading editor
    • Talos. Even as a Dark elf.

        Loading editor
    • Nait Nelthar wrote:
      Talos. Even as a Dark elf.

      Gutsy question, would you worship him as a high elf?

        Loading editor
    • Spyrocks wrote:
      Nait Nelthar wrote:
      Talos. Even as a Dark elf.
      Gutsy question, would you worship him as a high elf?

      Sure, I would(I did.)

        Loading editor
    • I would worship Zenithar because my character is a worker 

        Loading editor
    • Nait Nelthar wrote:
      Spyrocks wrote:
      Nait Nelthar wrote:
      Talos. Even as a Dark elf.
      Gutsy question, would you worship him as a high elf?
      Sure, I would(I did.)

      And a kudos I shall give to you.

        Loading editor
    • HoonDing is the best god. Because their name is HoonDing. HOONDING!

        Loading editor
    • HoonDing (The Make Way God): Yokudan spirit of 'perseverance over infidels'.

        Loading editor
    • I would be a young female Breton (around 15 years old), and I'd have a simple life helping my family to take care of the animals and the farm they would own in the border of High Rock and Skyrim, and I would worship Julianos, Kynareth and Mara...

      But I admit that I'd worship Sanguine, as I reach a more "mature" age ...

        Loading editor
    • XD when you mentioned Sanguine, I couldn't help but laugh. Don't we all at one point. 

        Loading editor
    • Azura for I am Nerevar reincarnate. NEREVARINE!

        Loading editor
    • dont be silly

      Divines could never be worshiped.

      They are just agents!

        Loading editor
    • These petty gods have no power over the likes of me. The Gods worship me for my power.

        Loading editor
    • Wow, I'm surprised how many people have commented to this. I'm surrpised, I don't think I've seen any beast folk yet.

        Loading editor
    • DarJo'Zaka wrote: As a khajiit I would personally worship Talos,Akatosh,Nocturnal,Shegorath FTW,Dagon,Mephala,Dibella,Namira,Zenithar,Molag Bal,Boethiah,Lorkhan,Hircine,and Hermaeus Mora FTW!

      31.53.185.96 wrote:
      If i was my Argonian I would worship Akatosh and maybe shreograth.

      I have.

        Loading editor
    • Oh wow, shows how much I pay attention XD. Btw, I noticed it says that someone changed the topic, what does that mean?

        Loading editor
    • Look under the box where you type, those are the topics.

      Nine Divines, Daedric Princes, Nordic Pantheon, and All-Maker.

        Loading editor
    • Vaermina and Molag Bol. They're possibly the best Daedra ever. I love how they both command you to kill people, espesially how Vaermina commands you to kill her own preist to preserve her weapon. Molag Bol is a little bit creppy, though, he's the daedra you'd expect to drive a windowless white van... That's my Female Nord btw

      On my male Khajiit, I worship Nocturnal Sanguine.

        Loading editor
    • Sithis and Anu, since they created both Aedra and Daeda. 

        Loading editor
    • Sombody should be the first Athiest in the elder scrolls!

        Loading editor
    • 218.186.253.58 wrote:
      Sombody should be the first Athiest in the elder scrolls!

      It would be difficult to be an Atheist in a world where the gods actively play a role in every day life physically. It would be like Brian from Family guy. He's met Jesus several times but still denies the Christian Religion.To everyone else, let's not get into an argument about real life religion, to his their own.

        Loading editor
    • I could technically be classified as an Atheist. The gods worship me rather than the other way around.

        Loading editor
    • The Dwemer religion is the closest to Atheism.

        Loading editor
    • Shazic wrote:
      I could technically be classified as an Atheist. The gods worship me rather than the other way around.

      the gods would never worship a mortal, especially the Daedra.

        Loading editor
    • UselessArgonianMage wrote:
      The Dwemer religion is the closest to Atheism.

      what the what...so they're basicly the Soviets of the TES universe

        Loading editor
    • Hbxn wrote:
      UselessArgonianMage wrote:
      The Dwemer religion is the closest to Atheism.
      what the what...so they're basicly the Soviets of the TES universe

      Well, they simply thought they could challenge the gods with technology, which they sort of did with Numidium (A weapon of mass destruction). They didn't worship the gods and didn't consider them their superior, which caused the war between them and the Chimer (Difference in ideology causing a war). So basically, there are a few links between Soviets and the Dwemer, who knows if it was intentional or not.

        Loading editor
    • UselessArgonianMage wrote:
      Hbxn wrote:
      UselessArgonianMage wrote:
      The Dwemer religion is the closest to Atheism.
      what the what...so they're basicly the Soviets of the TES universe
      Well, they simply thought they could challenge the gods with technology, which they sort of did with Numidium (A weapon of mass destruction). They didn't worship the gods and didn't consider them their superior...

      well.... it makes sense

        Loading editor
    • UselessArgonianMage wrote:
      Hbxn wrote:
      UselessArgonianMage wrote:
      The Dwemer religion is the closest to Atheism.
      what the what...so they're basicly the Soviets of the TES universe
      Well, they simply thought they could challenge the gods with technology, which they sort of did with Numidium (A weapon of mass destruction). They didn't worship the gods and didn't consider them their superior...

      I think it's pretty contradictory to create a machine that could challenge the gods, but only if it's powered by the heart of a god.

        Loading editor
    • Hey, come on, Numidium worked with the mantella (zurin and some dovahkiin soul stuck together in a soul gem!)

      Just because the souls in the mantella+tiber became talos does not mean you needed god parts for it

        Loading editor
    • I love Sanguine though. He knows how to brighten up my day.

      I did notice we're going a little off topic though...

        Loading editor
    • 202.156.8.15 wrote:
      Hey, come on, Numidium worked with the mantella (zurin and some dovahkiin soul stuck together in a soul gem!)

      Just because the souls in the mantella+tiber became talos does not mean you needed god parts for it

      true it didn't need The Heart of Lorkhan, but it instead used Ysmir and Zurin; Zurin was an extremely powerful battlemage; and Ysmir was a Shezzarine, he is an aspect of Shor.

      They didn't use the Heart of Lorkhan, but they substitued it with a being who somewhat matches his Soul.

      Plus Chim.

        Loading editor
    • Pink Slim wrote:
      202.156.8.15 wrote:
      Hey, come on, Numidium worked with the mantella (zurin and some dovahkiin soul stuck together in a soul gem!)

      Just because the souls in the mantella+tiber became talos does not mean you needed god parts for it

      true it didn't need The Heart of Lorkhan, but it instead used Ysmir and Zurin; Zurin was an extremely powerful battlemage; and Ysmir was a Shezzarine, he is an aspect of Shor...

      CHIM is not limited to the gods and it does not make you one, only gives you awesome powers. Having a god soul does not make you a god (or else the nerevarine is nerevar, the dovahkiin is a dragon). Zurin was powerful, but he is still mortal. So, no god parts...

        Loading editor
    • CHIM does make one a god. It is one of the six Walking Ways. Zurin, Wulfharth, Tiber and CHIM, three Shezzarrine's and a Godhood could make the Walk-Brass work, but even they did not compare to the ultimate power of Change, Chaos and Motion that is Lorkhan and his Heart.

        Loading editor
    • 202.156.8.15 wrote:
      Pink Slim wrote:
      202.156.8.15 wrote:
      Hey, come on, Numidium worked with the mantella (zurin and some dovahkiin soul stuck together in a soul gem!)

      Just because the souls in the mantella+tiber became talos does not mean you needed god parts for it

      true it didn't need The Heart of Lorkhan, but it instead used Ysmir and Zurin; Zurin was an extremely powerful battlemage; and Ysmir was a Shezzarine, he is an aspect of Shor...
      CHIM is not limited to the gods and it does not make you one, only gives you awesome powers. Having a god soul does not make you a god (or else the nerevarine is nerevar, the dovahkiin is a dragon). Zurin was powerful...

      Vivec reached the CHIM without Mantella, he reached it through unknown meaning......

      and so does Talos, Mantella/Numidium have nothing to do with his Godhood, but it is indeed to his Ruling Power

      As i heard CHIM's like making a fourth dimentional character plus making the person who reached it more powerfull than any God (In the Games Universe of course) and can do whatever the fuck he wanted......, Lorkhan is said to trick the fellow Gods to create the World for reaching the CHIM.

      My oppinion is that CHIM is reached by reaching the highest Wisdom, that's IMO. 

      I know if this is kind of odd and Never metioned directly in Game, i myself highly doubt this fact but seeing that there are many obvious proof of Talos godhood like Aedra blood, Blessings, and Wulf , makes me believe that perhaps this CHIM thing truly exist.

        Loading editor
    • 202.156.8.15 wrote:
      Pink Slim wrote:
      202.156.8.15 wrote:
      Hey, come on, Numidium worked with the mantella (zurin and some dovahkiin soul stuck together in a soul gem!)

      Just because the souls in the mantella+tiber became talos does not mean you needed god parts for it

      true it didn't need The Heart of Lorkhan, but it instead used Ysmir and Zurin; Zurin was an extremely powerful battlemage; and Ysmir was a Shezzarine, he is an aspect of Shor...
      CHIM is not limited to the gods and it does not make you one, only gives you awesome powers. Having a god soul does not make you a god (or else the nerevarine is nerevar, the dovahkiin is a dragon). Zurin was powerful...

      I never said Chim was limited to the gods. having a god soul makes you a god, nor that Zurin was not a mortal.

      Not a single one of your disputes are valid against what I put across. Before you try to dispute someone's claims, make sure that they're actually claiming them.

      What I said was that Zurin Arctus(one of the strongest mages in tamriel at the time) + Ysmir Wulfharth (a Shezzarine and greater spirit)+ Talos(another Shezzarine, and a mortal who achieved chim) could combined achieve the same effect that the Heart of Lorkan could; especially when Talos was Manteling Lorkhan while using the Numidium.

        Loading editor
    • Talos Godhood still remains mystery.....

      there are three theories about his godhood which are

      1.He's a god because he's a great man -_-

      2.He's Mantling Lorkhan

      3.He achieved the Chim

      the first theory is clearly false, cuz the fact can be seen with our own two eyes in the game...., those who claims the theory true is Problably a THALMOR lover or something like that

      the second theory, gets my head mixed up, cuz it's full of riddling shits, Three mens becoming one god being ?? 

      the third theory , isn't so different from the second.... it's fuckin riddling -_- , but i'll hold on to this one till there will be a clear statement from the Developers, and i choose it cuz it's a theory that makes more sense than the other two......

        Loading editor
    • ACTUALLY

      Tiber, Zurin and Wulfharth performed the Enantiomorph to become one Oversoul, a mantling of Lorkhan. Tiber was already a 'god' through CHIM, the Enantiomorph made the three Shezzarines (Yes, all three were Shezzarines and combined into one super Shezzarine, a being of equal, if not more, power than Lorkhan) into Talos. Talos is more powerful than Vivec because Talos is an Oversoul, a Mantling of Lorkhan and has CHIM, whereas Vivec only has CHIM.

        Loading editor
    • AzuraKnight
      AzuraKnight removed this reply because:
      All caps.
      14:40, July 8, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Let's get on topic. If I was in the world of TES I would worship no one. I will be no thrall of the Daedra and the Aedra I will ascend above.

        Loading editor
    • I change my vote for which god I would worship, I have recently became enlightened by the Spiritual book of the true god.

      Ius.

        Loading editor
    • sithis is the best just because he created everything

        Loading editor
    • i am hircines loyal servant and will do whatever he wishes

        Loading editor
    • 2.126.32.83 wrote:
      sithis is the best just because he created everything

      Sithis is described as being literally nothing, but people still call him the True God so I don't know

        Loading editor
    • I'd say I'd be a nord, who would not worship the imperial devines, but the traditional Nordic Divines, mostl Ysmir and Shor. If not that, then just Talos/Ysmir. One way or another, add Sheogorath or Sanguine to the group

        Loading editor
    • Khajiit, Anti-Daedric Prince, Alkosh, Riddle'thar, Masser and Secunda

        Loading editor
    • My charecter already worships the Night-Mother

        Loading editor
    • I frown upon those who worship evil such as the night mother. If you actually lived on Nirn, would you really worship demon lords if the religion you actually have is non-existant?

        Loading editor
    • umm its a game. the only reason im in the dark brotherhood is because i killed this girl cause she was attacking my horse

        Loading editor
    • but the question is what/who would you worship, implying that it is not your character, but you worshipping this thing

        Loading editor
    • i dunnno. im an athiest in real life

        Loading editor
    • well in the world of TES there are gods for sure... sorry if I sound like a jerk, i really dont want to be one.

        Loading editor
    • then stop talking to me. i am leaving.

        Loading editor
    • Greenglitter12 wrote:
      then stop talking to me. i am leaving.

      I'm sorry if I sound offensive, but no need to be short tempered. The question was if you were in the game as you, who would you worship. Don't get upset if someone points it out though

        Loading editor
    • Sorry that I got short-tempered. i would worship Kyraneth and Dibella

        Loading editor
    • Everyone calm down. Everyone just move on, people make mistakes you know.

      Also incase you do not know this thread is asking which Divine would YOU worship. That means you as a person not your virtual character on Skyrim.

      Now every can we please get back on topic and forget this even happened

        Loading editor
    • I think I would worship Akatosh if you mean the Divines, after all, Akatosh is the God of Time.

      Also, maybe Arkay.

        Loading editor
    • Supersonicman wrote:
      Now we know religion is a thing we can relate to but I was curious. If you lives in Tamriel, which God or gods would you worship more? If you're people don't worship the divines like say you were a dunmer, Daedric princes count as well.

      For a divine or aedra i would worship talos and a daedra, I will worship herma-mora

        Loading editor
    • I would worship Zethithar and Peryrite.

        Loading editor
    • Greenglitter12 wrote:
      Sorry that I got short-tempered. i would worship Kyraneth and Dibella

      It's alrigt and good choice.

        Loading editor
    • Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

      Why not Mannimarco?

      .....Because he's an a-hole, thats why.

      If we're talking any sort of Divine Being, I'd probably have to go with my two favorites-

      Reason and Logic.

        Loading editor
    • I personally would worship Alduin the Nordic God of Destruction, Hermaeus-Mora, Sithis, Nocturnal, Kyne, Hircine and of course Sheogorath.

        Loading editor
    • I would be a khajit who worships nocturnal or hircine ( Which is ironic since i habe fur, and most likely be hunted )

        Loading editor
    • Count Creeper373 wrote:
      Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

      Why not Mannimarco?

      .....Because he's an a-hole, thats why.

      If we're talking any sort of Divine Being, I'd probably have to go with my two favorites-

      Reason and Logic.

      Reason and logic is thrown out the window when the gods love to make it obvious they are there.

        Loading editor
    • i also would worship mara 

        Loading editor
    • Talos a.k.a Tiber Septim (Since my dragonborn was ,well, still have some Septim bloodline,thought not from uriel's)

        Loading editor
    • Supersonicman wrote:
      Count Creeper373 wrote:
      Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

      Why not Mannimarco?

      .....Because he's an a-hole, thats why.

      If we're talking any sort of Divine Being, I'd probably have to go with my two favorites-

      Reason and Logic.

      Reason and logic is thrown out the window when the gods love to make it obvious they are there.

      I'm pretty sure he means Jyggalag, Prince of Order and Logic.

        Loading editor
    • I'm pretty sure he's juat quoting the Dwemer.

        Loading editor
    • The Dwemer should worship Jyggalag, too.

        Loading editor
    • "But our bretheren, the dwemer, scorned the Daedra and mocked our foolish rituals and preferred instead their gods of reason and logic"

      -Vivec the Poet

      (I memorized this line, thouht it applies =D)

        Loading editor
    • Yep. Definately Jyggalag. Infact the Knights of Order are probably the Dwemer. That's where they went.

        Loading editor
    • Wait! I forgot!

      I edited the quote to be correct

      Your jyggalag argument is invalid

        Loading editor
    • That's fine, the Chimer didn't worship Jyggalag anyway. They wouldn't have known he was a Daedra.

        Loading editor
    • What makes you so sure he wasnt a full on daedric lord when the Chimer were developed? I dont believe there is a specified year or era when Jyggalag was turned into Sheogorath

        Loading editor
    • No, but that's not necessary to know, as it is known that the Chimer worshiped Sheogorath well before the Tribunal was formed. He's named specifically as Sheogorath, meaning he would have already been changed.

        Loading editor
    • oh... so now you got me back, my argument is invalid as well!

        Loading editor
    • Dibella & Sanguine

        Loading editor
    • Hmmm......Deities I'd worship to piss multiple people off aside.....

      Probably Azura (Bc she's wonderful), Kyne (NOT Kynareth), Clavicus Vile (Bc he is wonderful too), Nocturnal, Mephala (Bc she too is wonderful) and....Probably also Herma-Mora, to some extent. Seeing as how Mora is kind of an asshat, probably not that much. Ooooh, and I can't forget Sithis.

      If I hadn't done any Daedric Quests, narrow that down to Kyne, Sithis, Azura, Clavicus Vile, and Mora.

        Loading editor
    • Mara, Kynareth, Anu, Auri-El, Azura, and Julianos. 

        Loading editor
    • Incidentally, Jeto, I just meant the Dwemer "gods".

        Loading editor
    • Count Creeper373 wrote:
      Incidentally, Jeto, I just meant the Dwemer "gods".

      Makes since.

        Loading editor
    • I would worship in order of importance

      Hircine- Making me a werewolf HELL YES.

      Hermaeus Mora- Knowledge I would kill for it.

      Meridia- I HATE the undead and believe tht she isnt really "evil" because she does to.

      Sheogorath- I mean come on tht sense of humor it warms my hreat haha.

      Aedra

      Leki- The way of the swordsman.

      Onsi- Showed how to turn Knives into swords.

      Tu'whacca- God of the afterlife.

      I would always choose the Daedra over the Aedra only because the Daedra show themselves n Aedra are close to no shows.

        Loading editor
    • ThtOneDragonborn wrote:
      I would worship in order of importance

      Hircine- Making me a werewolf HELL YES...

      It's hard for me to trust the Daedra since they love to mess around with people

        Loading editor
    • Super- If u think about it they are just a pity as humans I mean if u were granted immortalily u would do evything u could think of n eventually would see ur bothern as nothing more thn play things.

        Loading editor
    • ThtOneDragonborn wrote:
      Super- If u think about it they are just a pity as humans I mean if u were granted immortalily u would do evything u could think of n eventually would see ur bothern as nothing more thn play things.

      Look at Azura and Nocturnal. They don't think of meddeling and Meridia only does good for mankind. The ones who interfere and ruin lives are just sadistic, not playful. Molag bal, raped an arkay priest then turned her into an abomination of all life. Sheogorath, he might have made instruments out of a womens bones. Mehrunes Dagon, just wants something to kill.

        Loading editor
    • @Supersonicman

      Azura is also known to deal great wrath against those who would oppose her, just like what she did to Malyn Varen in Skyrim. Also Meridia helped an evil Ayleid escape death/justice from Pelinal Whitestrake until the conclusion of the Knights of the Nine.

      Anyway let's try not to get off topic.

        Loading editor
    • As a Nord I'd probably worship Talos/Lorkhan/Shor (they all pretty much occupy the same role), Kyne, Malacath and Boethiah.

        Loading editor
    • I don't mean to continue the off-topic-ness, but....

      Azura only deals great wrath to those who directly oppose her. She is known to be a very kind Daedra, and truly cares abouth her priests and those who would worship her.

        Loading editor
    • Can we please get back on topic. 

        Loading editor
    • Of course.

        Loading editor
    • Lady Azura.

        Loading editor
    • I would worship Sheogorath AND Jyggalag!

        Loading editor
    • For the sake of forbidden knowledge, I would go with Hermaeus Mora.

      After all, knowledge is power.

        Loading editor
    • i change my kmind. i would worship mara

        Loading editor
    • My Khajiit warrior would worship Talos, Alkosh, Secunda, Hircine, Hermaeus Mora and Molag Bal.

        Loading editor
    • this is (hopefully) my last mind change, but i would worship azura and nocturnal

        Loading editor
    • I would worship: Akatosh, Talos, Mara, Dibella, Herma-Mora, Azura, and Shor.

      I would worship Akatosh because he's the God of Time

      Talos because he is the Man-God, God of Man, Uniter of Tamriel, first Emperor of the Septim Empire

      Mara because she's the Goddess of love

      Dibella because she's the Goddess of Women(even though I'm a male)

      Herma-Mora because he's the Prince of Forbidden Knowledge and Fate(I like knowledge)

      Azura because she is 1 of 2 that is actually good, and she has the Azura's Star

      Shor because he is the creator of Sovngarde, the Nordic Hall of Valor(in TES)

        Loading editor
    • Well in the beginning there was Anu, the God of everything then there came Padomay. Anu Created everything and was later known as Anu-El, later he was known as Auri-El or Akatosh. So basically Akatosh is the very spirit of Anu the Ultimate being. So for me it would be Akatosh.

        Loading editor
    • Akatosh, Hermaeus mora, Jyggalag, Mehrunes Dagon and Lorkhan, if available

      Numidium if it was counted

      Akatosh cause literally nothing can exist without time.

      Lorkhan cause nothing can exist without space.

      Mora cause knowledge is power, even twisted knowledge

      Jyggalag cause he is the embodiment of Anti Entropy, against the entropy of the world.

      Dagon cause he is a huge chunk of entropy.

      I'd say Peryite is actually very powerful - imagine if he gave you Ebola, Spanish Flu, Black death or AIDS...

        Loading editor
    • 202.156.8.12 wrote:
      Akatosh, Hermaeus mora, Jyggalag, Mehrunes Dagon and Lorkhan, if available...

      Numidium isn't a god, it's just an automaton that's powered by Lorkhan's heart.

      Destruction and revolution are different from entropy, which is just chaos. Even then Dagon isn't a "chunk of entropy", he's a Daedric Prince.

      Yeah, he's real powerful unless you happen to have Cure disease, a potion, or happen to be near a shrine. :P

        Loading editor
    • Hereticalthoughts wrote:
      202.156.8.12 wrote:
      Akatosh, Hermaeus mora, Jyggalag, Mehrunes Dagon and Lorkhan, if available...
      Numidium isn't a god, it's just an automaton that's powered by Lorkhan's heart...

      All DPs are chunks of entropy, just the size that matters...

      If he gave you Ebola, I really doubt you have time to go to a shrine or drink a potion until its too late, as your innards liquefy and drip out of your bodily orifices.

        Loading editor
    • 202.156.8.12 wrote:
      Hereticalthoughts wrote:
      202.156.8.12 wrote:
      Akatosh, Hermaeus mora, Jyggalag, Mehrunes Dagon and Lorkhan, if available...
      Numidium isn't a god, it's just an automaton that's powered by Lorkhan's heart...
      All DPs are chunks of entropy, just the size that matters...

      That's assuming that Ebola would even work if I was something like a Khajiit or Argonian, maybe even Mer wouldn't be effected by Ebola due to their physiology.

      Semantics, besides if you're looking for entropy then Sithis would be the actual force of it, besides if Jyggalag is supposed to be "anti-entropy" how can he be a daedric prince? You can't have it both ways.

        Loading editor
    • Jyggalag is a Daedric Prince because he is a powerful daedra, despite his sphere appearing to be Anuic.

        Loading editor
    • No Daedric Prince is worth of worship. Every single mortal is a tool for them and they doesn't care for them at all (when you are of no more use, they will kill you), even they had created nothing but for themselves: their own kingdoms. If power is to dominate utterly by force, make mortals kill each other (or doing unethical acts) for nothing else than powerful daedric artifacts that could be an advantage in battle or not (like the Wabbajack), could be ethically questionable (like Ebony Blade), then Daedric Princes are powerful... and your characters are no more than greedy individuals, who does not deserve to be called heroes, that seek for power without seeing this type of power is only a trap. If I'm not wrong, Oblivion is full of souls of those fools who were lured through their ambitions.


      Some had said that The Nine are boring and powerless when compared with the Daedric Princes. However, I think is the other way: Daedric Princes have created their kingdoms and didn't spend its own immortality in the process but all in Oblivion is static in a general sense, while altought may be change, there is thermodynamical equilibrium in a sense. That is why Daedric Princes must interact with the universe outside Oblivion and that's the reason Mehrunes Dagon wanted to conquer the mortal plane. The Eight lost immortality, more or less voluntarily, (except for Magnus) but they had designed the world and independent beings in it. Moreover, Daedric Princes come from Chaos (Sithis) but it feels to me that Sithis is not Chaos at all but only a boring repetitive change.


      Could I do a parallel with JRR Tolkien's Ainulindalë and Silmarillion. Daedric Princes want to dominate in the same manner that Morgoth, Sauron or Ungoliant do; mocking on the efforts of The Eight as Morgoth mock on the Valar efforts to build .


      The Nine, then, let the mortals decide which path to take. Unlike Daedra, who want you to take the path they want. That's because Aedra seem weak against Daedra. Therefore, if there are some beings worth of worship they must be The Nine.


      Said that, my character (a middle-aged Imperial) is agnostic, seeing every Aedra or Daedra, (Anu, Sithis or the All-Maker, too), as beings impersonating gods and obscuring the true nature of Mundus. And books, like the Monomyth, telling us creation myths trying to explain the unexplainable and the relationships between this beings, as in real world have done misticism and religions oppossed to science (which in TES could be represented as magic without misticism, and "normal" physical sciencies, which were mastered by the Dwemer, that is to say that the only thing that separates Mundus from our world in this respect is the existence of magic).

        Loading editor
    • ^^With that said, can I ask if you feel better now?

      That first paragraph was really adequate enough, but the last was all that you actually needed.


      In anycase! It I was a Nord I would worship (not in order) Talos, Akatosh, Nocturnal, Sheogorath, Sithis and maybe even Hircine. Also, I would worship (only if it was an actual option) Alduin, because I think that you should be able to side with him in Skyrim and take over Tamriel/Nirn!

        Loading editor
    • I would worship only Sithis because if I believed in Sithis, I wouldn't be able to believe in the Nine Divines.

        Loading editor
    • Morehaus,Anu-iel And Zenithar.

        Loading editor
    • hmm how bout hircine huh, i always wanted to be a werewolf!

        Loading editor
    • I'd worship Stanley. The talking Grapefruit from Passwall.

        Loading editor
    • I would worshipp Azura, Bothetia and Mephala

        Loading editor
    • Supersonicman wrote:
      Now we know religion is a thing we can relate to but I was curious. If you lives in Tamriel, which God or gods would you worship more? If you're people don't worship the divines like say you were a dunmer, Daedric princes count as well

      The Aedra did their part in making the world, and now, the Daedra get to rule it.

      Aedric worshippers are heretics. Especially those that worship Talos.

      My favorites are Sheogorath and Molag Bal, though.

      God of Madness and God of Rape FTW.

      Sheogorath for High King! Molag for Emperor! Summon all the Daedra! <3 (talk)

        Loading editor
    • Kynareth, Julianos, Akatosh, Arkay, Meridia, Azura

        Loading editor
    • Talos, Akatosh, and Hermeaus Mora (to an extent). 

        Loading editor
    • Hmmm... Out of the Nine Divines, it would be: Akatosh, Arkay, Kynareth, Mara, and Talos... The others I don't pay much mind too.

      Out of the Daedric Princes, I would have to pick: Azura, Hircine, Malacath, Meridia, Peryite, Sanguine, and Sheogorath... Others are noted... but I could careless about.

      I also like Sithis :3

        Loading editor
    • I'd worship no one of the Aedra. They are all liars, except Lorkhan.

      From the Daedra: Hircine, Herma Mora, Boethiah and Sheogorath.

        Loading editor
    • Spoken like a champ, above poster.

      Oh, and Lorkhan wasn't Aedra nor Daedra.

        Loading editor
    • Meridia is the BEST. The All-Maker's cool, too.

        Loading editor
    • I still think the 'All-Maker' is Anuiel, and therefore gay.

        Loading editor
    • Narzugami wrote:
      Spoken like a champ, above poster.

      Oh, and Lorkhan wasn't Aedra nor Daedra.


      Well, since Lorkhan participated in the creation of Mundus, he was a Aedra. A very padomaic Aedra, but still a Aedra.

        Loading editor
    • Proud worshiper of Hermaeus Mora

        Loading editor
    • 89.245.201.51 wrote:
      Narzugami wrote:
      Spoken like a champ, above poster.

      Oh, and Lorkhan wasn't Aedra nor Daedra.


      Well, since Lorkhan participated in the creation of Mundus, he was a Aedra. A very padomaic Aedra, but still a Aedra.

      I thought it stated specifically in the lore he was neither. Just because he could create, does not mean he had to be an Aedra. He could've been an unknown something.

        Loading editor
    • Well, everyone says Lorkhan is an Aedra, although it seems very weird, since space gives rise to order (3 dimensions) while Time (Akatosh) gives rise to chaos (as time increases, entropy increases). 

      Getting more mind blown about TES lore. Way too wierd

        Loading editor
    • As a Bosmer, I would worship Y'ffre, Auri-El, and Arkay.

        Loading editor
    • Pink Slim
      Pink Slim removed this reply because:
      irrelevant
      02:36, January 5, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • Tbh, I would worship all Deadric Deities but I would primarily worship Hermaeus Mora. 

        Loading editor
    • Mm...probably Dibella, Kynareth, Julianos, and Talos. And probably Nocturnal and Hermaeus Mora.

        Loading editor
    • I want some Dibellan Arts action..

        Loading editor
    • Ketick1998 wrote:
      I want some Dibellan Arts action..

      Oh, God, Ketick...

        Loading editor
    • Twistedsystem004 wrote:
      Oh, God, Ketick...

      P

      Edit: The colon is not appearing..

        Loading editor
    • Ketick1998 wrote:
      P

      Edit: The colon is not appearing..

      Haha.

        Loading editor
    • In the TES universe, I would probably be a Breton-Nord mix, and I would worship: Hermeous Mora, Azura, Mephala, Zenithar, Veramina, Meridia, and Kynareth

        Loading editor
    • I would worship Talos. He who was born of a mortal woman, to a mortal man, yet ascended to godhood :D


      ~Twylite Fang

        Loading editor
    • I would probably be Breton and worship Dibella, Sheogorath, Azura, Mephala, Nocturnal and maybe Sanguine

        Loading editor
    • Talos, without any doubt! Come at me stinking Dominion and the traitor Empire! XD

        Loading editor
    • I would be in a Household with a tradition of worshipping multiple Aedric and Daedric deities. And I would direct my Household to focus their worship solely on Dibella, Azura and Hermaeus Mora.

      But secretly I would worship Lorkhan alone.

        Loading editor
    • I would worship nocturnal, sithis and hircine

        Loading editor
    • Well, you all probably know who I (would) worship, your honors...

      But Lady Meridia is hardly the only one. (Hope she doesn't mind sharing.)

      Kyne/Kynareth (I consider both of her aspects to be the same goddess), Mara, Talos, Dibella (for the...more orthodox art), practically the entire pantheon of Divines let's be honest about this, (Yes that includes Talos don't be silly,) Meridia of course, Azura, Nocturnal, Boethiah, Hircine, Hermaeus Mora, Sheogorath (I think deep down every TES player worships Sheogorath), Tsun (because who doesn't have to pass trials in their life? Also, he guards a bridge made of his own bones. Does it get more hardcore?), Clavicus Vile (because really isn't he just a more powerful version of Once Upon A Time's Rumpelstiltskin, plus dog?), Phynaster (because his story is hilarious), Baan Dar (because you can never have too much underdog (undercat?) trickster!) and Rajhin (because anybody who can steal a tattoo is too awesome not to worship.).

      - WorshipsMeridia

      (Yes Lady Meridia I am worshipping others Lady Meridia no they do not surpass your glorious light lady Meridia)

        Loading editor
    • 71.61.177.24 wrote:
      Well, you all probably know who I (would) worship, your honors...

      Unless you're unfamiliar with Daedras, you had best save your breath and instead stop worshipping others, raid their temples and bring the bodies of their priests plus a few dozen undead to her shrine...

      ...and maybe she'll do you in quickly, mortal.

        Loading editor
    • Pfft. My high Speechcraft skill will save me. -snooty look-

      - WorshipsMeridia

        Loading editor
    • I kind of like Kyne too, Lorkhan is kind of cool 

        Loading editor
    • Akatosh, because Crystal Dragon Jesus.

      Probably Talos, just to annoy the Thalmor.

      I wouldn't worship Herma-Mora, although I do like him. (My characters usually serve him, but don't actually worship him.)

      But yeah. Mainly Akatosh.

        Loading editor
    • Meridia , Auriel,Magnus(since I love magic),Azura,Nocturnal,Julianus,Hiricine(I love Werewolves) and propably Ideal Masters and All-maker

        Loading editor
    • and Mara hermamora ,jygglag 

        Loading editor
    • In this order. Talos, Akatosh, Hermaeus Mora. Because what more do you need in life than a god who knows how to fight, a god who holds all knowledge, also a dragon-god who made time is pretty epic.

        Loading editor
    • I'm an All-Maker kind of guy, but out of the divines, I'd choose Kynereth and Akatosh.

        Loading editor
    • I would worship ALL te Daedra!

        Loading editor
    • To be honest, I love certain things about most of the Daedric Princes :P If I were my Nord I would be an honorable Militant Pacifist worshipping the Nordic Pantheon (aside from Herma-Mora, but including Talos in a way), but if I were my Altmer I would play a scheming role, using forbidden knowledge of Hermaeus Mora to my advantage for immortality, and perhaps godhood ;D

      In general, Hermaeus Mora is my favorite prince ;o His ways, appearance, role and what he represents is just too darned good for me. xD

        Loading editor
    • I'd probably worship Sanguine, Mehrunes, Namira and Herma-Mora. With a bit of Sheogorath on the side...

        Loading editor
    • I'd worship Shor, Talos, Nocturnal, Sithis, Akatosh, Kyne, Mara, Dibella, Arkay, Tsun, and Azura.

        Loading editor
    • 72.228.21.119 wrote:
      I would worship ALL te Daedra!

      You do realise that, due to several reasons, you would likely not even last a day carrying on like that lol

        Loading editor
    • Zippertrain85 wrote:
      I kind of like Kyne too, Lorkhan is kind of cool 

      Lorkhan is IMMENSELY cool! He's the Original Gangsta! :D He's the Original Creator! He's the reason why Mundus and everything in it exists. Hell, he is Nirn itself! And yet for some reason his image and importance have been made slandered, dismissed, underrated, unworshipped, unpopular and more ostracized than Malacath himself. I like the dude... :)

        Loading editor
    • I would be a Nord and worship the following: Shor, Kyne, Ysmir (Nord Talos), Azura, Vivec, Dibella, Boethiah, Hircine, and last but not least, Tsun.

        Loading editor
    • If I could be in any time of TES, I would be a Dwemer worshipping the forces of Anu & scorning Padomay in the form of a lost pantheon I'd call "Arz'and."

      Anu :  Amthsakzh  (  Anu-El, Lorkhan, Aedra  )  &  Jygmagnz (  Jyggalag, Magnus, Meridia  )

      Padomay :  Pagorath  (  Herma-mora, "good Daedra", Sheo  )  &  Akel  (  Sithis & "evil Daedra" )


      There would be 4 divine beings, but Akel would be most scorned, followed by Pagorath.

        Loading editor
    • I would imagine being a traditional Argonian would also be interesting.

      That would involve worshipping Sithis & Lorkhan, whom could be called "Histhis" from connection to the Hist. Any other worship would be of Akatosh & all the divines (excluding Talos ).


      I am unsure what the Jel  ( Argonian ) names of these Aedric gods would be, but the elements of both Aedra & Daedra worship would be in this pantheon.

        Loading editor
    • I would worship Anu and Padomay because they were the founders of the Elder Scrolls universe and I think it's awesome! :)

      (No longer worship these guys)

        Loading editor
    • I'd worship them all, Aedra and Daedra alike, except Mehrunes Dagon and Namira! I hate those two!!!

      Still, it would be pretty cool to obtain the powers of both the Aedra and the Daedra.

        Loading editor
    • 170.211.170.15 wrote: I'd worship them all, Aedra and Daedra alike, except Mehrunes Dagon and Namira! I hate those two!!!

      Still, it would be pretty cool to obtain the powers of both the Aedra and the Daedra.

        Loading editor
    • The Snow Prince wrote:
      I would worship Anu and Padomay because they were the founders of the Elder Scrolls universe and I think it's awesome! :)

      But aren't they considered dead? Padomay/Sithis no pun intended.

        Loading editor
    • Divines - Mara, Arkay, Stendarr, or Kynareth/Kyne?

      Daedric Princes - Azura, Meridia or Hermaeus Mora

        Loading editor
    • Being that I'm a Wood Elf I worship; Arkay, Stendarr, Mara.

      And the only Daedra that I would worship would be Meridia.

        Loading editor
    • Khajjit

      Sithis, Sheograth, Azura, Stendarr, Talos, 

        Loading editor
    • 68.3.19.204 wrote:
      Khajjit

      Sithis, Sheograth, Azura, Stendarr, Talos, 

      Oh, and Nocturnal and Hircine. Werewolf-Assassin-Thief cat, yeah!!!

        Loading editor
    • Lorkhan. Nuff said.

        Loading editor
    • My character is a Breton who only worships Akatosh as the embodiment of Anu, Anui-El, and Auri-El together. He revearse the other eight divines but views them more like aspects of Akatosh that were misinterpreted as separate Divines, except Talos- who he recognizes as the human form of Akatosh and attempt to place men as legitamate cohabitors along side Mer. 

        Loading editor
    • Dibella Sanguine and Nocturnal. If i was the dragonborn as well Talos too. My character herself would probably also worship Sheogorath and Mephala.

        Loading editor
    • Sheogorath. Wanna know why ? BECAUSE CHEESE !!!

        Loading editor
    • Clavicus to get my wishes granted, Sanguine for a joyful time, Dibella for good looks and romance, and Vivec so that one day I might be able to compare spears with him!

        Loading editor
    • In Order, Nocturnal, Sithis, Sheogorath, Azura. Gotta stick with the Lady who brought me to the dance, Lady Nocturnal, though. That's my number one. My other Character, Brianna, is a Talos worshipper, but my main is a follower of Nocturnal.

        Loading editor
    • in soviet skyrim, gods worship you.

        Loading editor
    • alos and stendarr. for a man should stand honor(talos) and justice(stendarr)

        Loading editor
    • sorry I mean talos

        Loading editor
    • Nord

      The Nine Divines

      Azura

      Meridia

      Uncle Sheo

      Sanguine

      Clavicus Vile

      Noctunal

      Peryite (cause normal order is cool. I don't like the disease part, though.)

        Loading editor
    • Contributor 62 wrote:
      Lorkhan. Nuff said.


      Lorkhan is dead.

        Loading editor
    • Rulakarbes wrote:
      Contributor 62 wrote:
      Lorkhan. Nuff said.

      Lorkhan is dead.

      So is Talos but people still worship him.

        Loading editor
    • Rulakarbes wrote:
      Contributor 62 wrote:
      Lorkhan. Nuff said.

      Lorkhan is dead.

      1- Your point?

      2- Are you sure? :)

        Loading editor
    • Khajiit:

      Azura- Cause I'm Khajiit..

      Meridia- Despise undead and necromancy

      Peryite- Order is appealing

      Julianos- Just because.

        Loading editor
    • Who my Dunmer characters worship:

      Akatosh

      Azura - They are Dunmer (although they share no hatred of any races, especially Altmer, Nords, or Argonians, even Imperials despite dropping support for the Empire) after all and they are proud of it.

      Dibella - Okay, I wouldn't personally, but since my two Dunmer characters are female, it makes sense.

      Hircine - Some of them are hunters (and the Dragonborn clan member is secretly a werewolf as is her spouse)...

      Kynareth - ...but they know their limits in preserving nature

      Mara - They embrace love in their lives and no Daedra will ever be good representatives of that.

      Meridia - They prefer her methods of purging undead, especially for my Dark Elf Dragonborn in Skyrim and her pure HATRED of vampires (which has since toned down a little bit thanks to Serana).

      Nocturnal - They aren't thieves, but their belief in luck and needing to think like a thief justifies this. Besides, Nocturnal seems to be the type of Daedra to benefit anyone

      Sheogorath - We are all a little mad on the inside

      Talos - Without him, we wouldn't have had great leaders like Uriel VII and Martin. Hell, Sheo wouldn't have Pelagius to play with (which has me wondering if Sheogorath has at least some respect in the Ninth)

        Loading editor
    • Dark Elf Azura.

        Loading editor
    • I only follow Daedric Princes such as Sanguine, and Hermaeus Mora, the dude who gave me tons of power. Talos is the only divine I care for (what Dragonborn wouldn't worship him?).

        Loading editor
    • I would Like to worship the All-Maker, but for the divines, I would worship Talos (I am a proud Nord after all) Kynereth, Akatosh and Stendarr.

        Loading editor
    • Khajiit and I would worship Arkay, Dibella, Kynareth, stendarr, and zenithar. For the daedra, I would worship Meridia, clavicus Vile, Mehrunes Dagon, mora, Sanquin, hircine, nocturnal, and sheogorath.

        Loading editor
    • Akatosh, Meridia, Stendar, Julianos, Mara, Arkay, Kynareth

      In order of importance.

      1. Akatosh

      2. Meridia

      3. Mara

      4. Stendar

      5. Arkay

      6. Julianos

      7. Kynareth, with numbers 4-7 all being extremely close or equal to each other in importance. 

        Loading editor
    • I would worship Akatosh,the Dragon God of Time.

        Loading editor
    • My belief would hold that the All-Maker created Mundus and then divided himself into a pantheon of lesser gods who are tasked with fulfilling specific roles.

      The lesser gods would be Auriel, Jyggalag, Shor, Alduin, Kyne, Talos, Mara, Azura, Hermaeus Mora, Mehrunes Dagon, Peryite, Sanguine, Vaermina, and Magnus.

      I would probably shorten a couple of their names. For example, Hermaeus Mora would become Hermora, and Mehrunes Dagon would either be Mehdagon or simply Dagon.

        Loading editor
    • 174.58.94.44 wrote:
      My belief would hold that the All-Maker created Mundus and then divided himself into a pantheon of lesser gods who are tasked with fulfilling specific roles...

      I logged into my account and decided to add Julianos, Sheogorath, and Tsun to my little pantheon.

        Loading editor
    • I'm a Dunmer, and I mainly belong to Sithis. Other higher beings I worship: Talos, mainly just to piss off the Thalmor; Sheogorath, because he's AWESOME and I also would accept death threats written on the back of an Argonian concubine; Hircine, because I am now a werewolf and it's fun; and Sanguine, because he knows how to show a lady a good time.

        Loading editor
    • Hmmm...Mara. And Kyne/Kynareth. And Y'ffre. And Stendarr.

      I'm typically a Bosmer, haha. (I know they don't usually worship Kyne, though.) As for Daedric princes, Meridia and Azura, maybe Sheogorath.

        Loading editor
    • If i was my Bosmer i would probably worship Molag Bal, Auri-El, and Lord Dagon

      And my Dunmer would woship Boethiah, Azura, Nocturnal, and MEphala

        Loading editor
    • I worship these ones in order: Nocturnal: Cause I'm a thief, I stick to the shadows, and because she's SUPER FREAKING AWESOME Kynareth: cuz nature Mephala: I don't like everyone in Skyrim. Get my meaning? Meridia: jus' cuz. Uncle Sheo: CHEESE!!! Sanguine: Party like its 1999!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, I'm also a khajiit.

        Loading editor
    • Molag-bal Molag-bal and Hircine cause I'm a vampire and used to be a werewolf.

        Loading editor
    • My Redguard Dragonborn worships the All Maker and Mephala. The latter of which is because she is his mother.

      My Nord Dragonborn doesn't worship anyone. She feels the Aedra being mortal are unworthy of worship and doesn't believe the Daedra to be gods, but mages with powerful spells and longevity.

      My Dark Elf Dragonborn worships Nocturnal, and much like my Redguard Dragonborn (Who is her cousin) it because she is Nocturnal's offspring. Besides Nocturnal has nice T&A.

        Loading editor
    • I don't really worship any of them even though I am almost all of their Champion. If I would have to choose one then probably Talos because I love that Fortify Shout effect :3

        Loading editor
    • I personally like Julianos when it comes to Aedra, but if it were all the pantheons I'd like Vivec as well as Azura.

        Loading editor
    • My Redguard character would worship the Dwemer, believing that they used their mastery of science and the arts to become more powerful than any Aedra and Daedra.

      My Imperial would worship Akatosh, Stendarr, Julianos, Mara, Dibella, Kynareth, Zenithar, Shezzar, Talos, Reman, Juliek Cyrodill, Morihaus Breath-of-Kyne, Cuhlecain. He does not worship Arkay as he believes that like Talos and Reman, great men could conquer the cycle of life and death.

      My Khajiit worships the traditional Divines of Elyswer, with his main patron being Magrus.

        Loading editor
    • I worship Shrek, the god of Love and Life. And in the morning I worship Donkey, the god of Waffles.

        Loading editor
    • I worship no Deadra, as they are not god beings. Though I am a champion of Azura. I honor the way of the All-Maker, but I worship Mara, for compassion and mercy, as all warriors need to have that balance, Kynareth for her healing powers, as warriors also need to know how to heal as well as kill. I honor Akatosh as being related to dragons, but do not "worship" him. I have all of the divines on all my shrines in my homes, because I like a full altar. Talos is arguable as being a "God" to me , sounds too similar to Christian beliefs, not to start a faith war here. But I honor him as well. And I honor the Way of the Voice, as the Greybeards do, they remind me of Buddhists. "Buddhists" with a dragon mentor anyway. That is just my take on them, not to start a debate on that either. I guess I see Daedra as comparable to angelic beings on earth here, which are truly without gender, despite that they have names that are male. So I don't see them as gods. So Mara and Kynareth are my chief dieties to "worship" in Skyrim life, as it reflects my own path in game, and out of game. And I will NEVER be the pawn of Hermaeus Mora, I will shoot him right in the eyeball with a dragonbone arrow first, though I do like visiting and getting the books. I am a female Altmer, and I despise Thalmor, and believe in freedom of religion for all people.

        Loading editor
    • For me, the Scientific Pantheon!

      Hermaeus Mora, Akatosh, Jyggalag, Peryite, Magnus, Sithis and Anuiel

      The physics of TES.

        Loading editor
    • Datadragon Odahviing wrote:
      For me, the Scientific Pantheon!

      Hermaeus Mora, Akatosh, Jyggalag, Peryite, Magnus, Sithis and Anuiel

      The physics of TES.

      What about Julianos?

        Loading editor
    • Magnus is the real magick, Julianos is more wisdom, which is philosophy.

        Loading editor
    • Magnus, because his artifact the "Eye of Magnus" gave me an excuse to kill Ancano.

      As for Daedric Princes, I wouldn't worship any of them but would sort out problems for Meridia and Peryite because Dawnbreaker and Spellbreaker have saved my sorry hide dozens of times.

        Loading editor
    • Ever grateful to Magnus for giving me the chance to kill Ancano as well, but I really didn't want to become Arch Mage, I just wasn't ready. Just killing Ancano would have sufficed. Love Spellbreaker and Dawnbreaker, awesome looking shield and weapon. They look good with Ancient Falmer armor as well, difficult to get something to complement that set. Go Magnus!

        Loading editor
    • since I prefer intelligence over brute force ( i do like brute force btw) I would be a altmer and I would worship herma mora for the knowledge and magical potential and I would also worship sanguine (god of lust and other sins, seems like a good religion)

        Loading editor
    • ShadowMistress2
      ShadowMistress2 removed this reply because:
      .
      22:10, November 11, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • My character is dark elf and I would worship Azura (because she's good and she's got her star witch is awesome) perite (because I'm a warrior and his sheild helps a lot) and meridia (because her sword is helpful because I go through a lot of Nordic ruins and I like her hate unread ) no aedra because the divines are boring

        Loading editor
    • Supersonicman wrote:
      Now we know religion is a thing we can relate to but I was curious. If you lives in Tamriel, which God or gods would you worship more? If you're people don't worship the divines like say you were a dunmer, Daedric princes count as well.

      Syrabane, maybe Julianos, Akatosh

        Loading editor
    • Withegroo J. Phelbs the Third wrote:
      Supersonicman wrote:
      Now we know religion is a thing we can relate to but I was curious. If you lives in Tamriel, which God or gods would you worship more? If you're people don't worship the divines like say you were a dunmer, Daedric princes count as well.
      Syrabane, maybe Julianos, Akatosh

      And Magnus, of course!

        Loading editor
    • Dibella, Mara, and Talos.

        Loading editor
    • I would worship Sithis and Merida.

        Loading editor
    • I believe that I would worship the Greybeards.

        Loading editor
    • Sheogorath and Sanguine cause CHEEEEEEEESE!!!!!!!!!!! and i like fun and madness.

      Akatosh saved my ass so i owe him.

        Loading editor
    • 97.73.50.115 wrote:
      Sheogorath and Sanguine cause CHEEEEEEEESE!!!!!!!!!!! and i like fun and madness.

      Akatosh saved my ass so i owe him.

      My thoughts exactly!

        Loading editor
    • 97.73.50.115 wrote:
      Sheogorath and Sanguine cause CHEEEEEEEESE!!!!!!!!!!! and i like fun and madness.

      Akatosh saved my ass so i owe him.

      I can get behind that....

        Loading editor
    • If I were to worship any of them I would choose to worship Akatosh, Kyne, and Julianos, but I prefer the Daedra, despite their evil ways. 

        Loading editor
    • Talynamberskye wrote:
      ...Talos is arguable as being a "God" to me , sounds too similar to Christian beliefs, not to start a faith war here. But I honor him as well. And I honor the Way of the Voice, as the Greybeards do, they remind me of Buddhists. "Buddhists" with a dragon mentor anyway. That is just my take on them, not to start a debate on that either.

      I used to be the same way with Talos until I read a bit more into his life. He was not the greatest human being. Not really what I would call "god material". And the All-Maker is a reincarnation type religion. Akatosh is the only god whose concept is universal. I guess I really wanted to know about the divines before I went to their shrines. Although I hate the Altmeri with a passion, I do not support the whole Anti-Talos thing. Also I try not to choose I side in the civil war, though right now my character is leaning toward the stormcloaks because of how the Empire has been treating me lately. I have the become a bard mod and the Solitude Guard arrested me for playing a song that was not-so-Empire friendly. I did the opposite in Windhelm and they didn't give two turds. Wait, isn't this supposed to be about divines? Sorry, sorry. My tirade will end here. 

        Loading editor
    • All praise to Lord Hircine. We shall not be held by the tyranny of the Vigilants. Naturally, that means we'll eat them.

      That's why Hircine's best Daedra. Someone trying to kill you? Eat them. An asshole picked up your cheese wheel in the market? Eat them. Dragons? Eat them. Braith? Eat them.

        Loading editor
    • (Talos is the god of war and government. It is proven that he is a god in the Knights of the Nine.)

      I would worship Magnus, Herma Mora, Jyggalag, and Akatosh.

        Loading editor
    • Arkay. He created mortals!

      And also Hircine... For Lycanthropy is a blessing, not a curse. And who doesn't like hunting? 

        Loading editor
    • Hircine's a pimp, no lie.

        Loading editor
    • I would worship Auri-El, Lorkhan, Talos, Kyne and Magnus! :)

        Loading editor
    • The Snow Prince wrote: I would worship Auri-El, Lorkhan, Talos, Kyne and Magnus! :)

      There comes a point where you should just say "All of them!" and be done with it.

        Loading editor
    • I would worship Talos, because he managed to become a god, Shor, so I can spend the rest of my life in sovngarde, Stendarr, to take the fight to the Deadra, and Arkay, for he breathes life into you at birth and guides it through death.

        Loading editor
    • IncinerateChicken wrote:

      The Snow Prince wrote: I would worship Auri-El, Lorkhan, Talos, Kyne and Magnus! :)

      There comes a point where you should just say "All of them!" and be done with it.

      I'm sorry my friend, but I'm not into stuff and thangs like "All of them!". I worship the gods I like! :)

        Loading editor
    • I would worship (quoting heimskr here, dont yell at me i'm just trying to be funny) "Talos the true GOD of man. I would also worship of the divines akatosh. Of the daedra I would worship Sheogorath (CHEESE! FOR EVERYONE!) and probably azura and nocturnal.

        Loading editor
    • I would be a drgon priest. Really, dragons are gods.

        Loading editor
    • 189.35.14.95 wrote: I would be a drgon priest. Really, dragons are gods.

      No, they are large flighted lizards (Like flying Argonians, but they speak louder). Alduin is almost a god, but not quite. And Dragon Priests have to stay trapped in a single ancient tomb for all of eternity, so one would think that would get boring fast.

        Loading editor
    • IncinerateChicken wrote:

      189.35.14.95 wrote: I would be a drgon priest. Really, dragons are gods.

      No, they are large flighted lizards (Like flying Argonians, but they speak louder). Alduin is almost a god, but not quite. And Dragon Priests have to stay trapped in a single ancient tomb for all of eternity, so one would think that would get boring fast.

      Alduin is son of Akatosh. That's godly enough for me.

        Loading editor
    • He SAYS he's the son of Akatosh. I think he's just a lying lizard.

        Loading editor
    • IncinerateChicken wrote:
      He SAYS he's the son of Akatosh. I think he's just a lying lizard.

      Nah man, why would he lie? Besides the fact that he barely speaks English. Also I'm pretty sure that Paarthurnax confirms this, because they are brothers after all.

        Loading editor
    • Ehh, this is where my argument gets semantic. I mean, he has the power of a god, but I don't think he technically is one.

      I mean, he'll still kill you and eat your soul. It just won't be a god killing you and eating your soul.

        Loading editor
    • khajiit pantheon, alkosh (akatosh) sheggorath ( sheogorath) s'rendarr (stendarr) and azurah (azura)

        Loading editor
    • i would worship the all creator it s the most logical and realistic religion in skyrim and it s quite like the one god i mean it goes with the basic monotheist religion (christianity judaism and islam) + i have question can we have a bonus in the game by choosing him you know like the others in skyrim the small stones of talos etc ?

        Loading editor
    • No, of course not. He's not a real god anyways.

        Loading editor
    • None of them they haven't done anything to deserve it. 

        Loading editor