FANDOM


  • wats better mania or dementia

      Loading editor
    • Depend's on what you like better. Mania is the brighter and beautiful area of the island and is defended by the Golden Saints. Dementia is dark and creepy and has the Dark Seducers as its protectors.

        Loading editor
    • Neither are explicitly better, but I preferred Dementia personally.

        Loading editor
    • I like Mania more simply because the Golden saints remind me of High Elves

        Loading editor
    • J.M 

      no offence but i want info whats different what this what dat ect ect

        Loading editor
    • there really is no big difference on which is which, both sides have almost the same the creatures just with different appearances and the landscape, but in terms of class ratio, mania tends to favor magic users because the items recived when choosing mania affect willpower and intelligence and you get the dark seducer armor which is light where as dementia favors stealth users beause their items give bonuses stealth based attributes and give cloak but who recieve the golden saint armor which is heavy.

        Loading editor
    • Dee.jango.988 wrote:
      I like Mania more simply because the Golden saints remind me of High Elves

      I myself, don't like elves. I'm a Stormcloak, baby.

        Loading editor
    • 108.253.68.177 wrote: there really is no big difference on which is which, both sides have almost the same the creatures just with different appearances and the landscape, but in terms of class ratio, mania tends to favor magic users because the items recived when choosing mania affect willpower and intelligence and you get the dark seducer armor which is light where as dementia favors stealth users beause their items give bonuses stealth based attributes and give cloak but who recieve the golden saint armor which is heavy.

      No. the decision should be based on the morality you have established for your character. Mania is more about driving people insane but not killing them which is for people that have high Fame. If your character has High Infamy you should go with Dementia due to their focus on torture and murder rather than just driving people insane

        Loading editor
    • 108.253.68.177 wrote:
      there really is no big difference on which is which, both sides have almost the same the creatures just with different appearances and the landscape, but in terms of class ratio, mania tends to favor magic users because the items recived when choosing mania affect willpower and intelligence and you get the dark seducer armor which is light where as dementia favors stealth users beause their items give bonuses stealth based attributes and give cloak but who recieve the golden saint armor which is heavy.

      I disagree with anyone who disagrees with this lol. When someone asks the difference they want a straight forward answer and a view of all aspects not just go to mania if you like pretty things and go to dementia if you like dark things... you sound like you went to both and your mind was to weak to handle it... Not worthy... just... not... worthy, mortal.

        Loading editor
    • Mania cause their armour is shiny and I get a set of shiny armour as well

        Loading editor
    • 99.17.208.237 wrote:
      Dee.jango.988 wrote:
      I like Mania more simply because the Golden saints remind me of High Elves
      I myself, don't like elves. I'm a Stormcloak, baby.

      Right on bro

        Loading editor
    • I personnaly like dementia it reminds me of the darkness in my soul...woah where did that come from.

        Loading editor
    • I enjoy the tone of Mania a lot more, and It doesn't help that it's so colorful and pleasing to the eyes. I also prefered the Golden Saints.

        Loading editor
    • I like Dementia it reminds me of my dark side...... I'm a real vampire 

        Loading editor
    • 108.253.68.177 wrote:
      there really is no big difference on which is which, both sides have almost the same the creatures just with different appearances and the landscape, but in terms of class ratio, mania tends to favor magic users because the items recived when choosing mania affect willpower and intelligence and you get the dark seducer armor which is light where as dementia favors stealth users beause their items give bonuses stealth based attributes and give cloak but who recieve the golden saint armor which is heavy.

      if Dementia is more stealth reliant... why is there that incredibly irritating stealth mission on the Mania

        Loading editor
    • 98.167.223.183 wrote:
      I like Dementia it reminds me of my dark side...... I'm a real vampire 

      Wow... what an edgy, totally not batshit insane dude.

        Loading editor
    • 74.199.4.199 wrote:

      108.253.68.177 wrote: there really is no big difference on which is which, both sides have almost the same the creatures just with different appearances and the landscape, but in terms of class ratio, mania tends to favor magic users because the items recived when choosing mania affect willpower and intelligence and you get the dark seducer armor which is light where as dementia favors stealth users beause their items give bonuses stealth based attributes and give cloak but who recieve the golden saint armor which is heavy.

      No. the decision should be based on the morality you have established for your character. Mania is more about driving people insane but not killing them which is for people that have high Fame. If your character has High Infamy you should go with Dementia due to their focus on torture and murder rather than just driving people insane


      Mmmmm herdier

        Loading editor
    • HighElvesarethenewSload
      HighElvesarethenewSload removed this reply because:
      n
      18:17, September 2, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • My character I played prefered Demntia as a steathly and paranoid man. Personally I would prefer Mania as an eccentric creator. Gameplay, they are effectively the same but whatever.

        Loading editor
    • Mania is all I like about Sheogorath as a personality. While Dementia can be 'fun', Mania is just more appealing to me.

        Loading editor
    • dementia people are more frendly than in Mania

        Loading editor
    • Mania, it's a more aesthetically pleasing place.

        Loading editor
    • Personally, I prefer Dementia. Its people, though very suicidal, aren't as overly annoying as those that can be found in Mania. Plus, its scenery is easier on the eyes. All those bright colors...

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.