FANDOM


  • I think it would because of werecrocodiles and its never been seen in any of tes game

      Loading editor
    • Technically, wouldn't that be Elder Scrolls VI? I mean, ESO isn't really TES6, but its still a canon game....kind of like how Fallout: New Vegas wasn't Fallout 4, but it was still a canon game.

      But anyways, getti8ng back on track, I think Black Marsh would be a fantastic setting for a new Elder Scrolls game..... the Argonians (hell, maybe even some Shadowscales), the Hist, Dunmer slavers, exotic diseases.... oh, and the fleshflies!

      Mwahahahah yeeeessssssss

        Loading editor
    • I totally agree with the werecrocs plus all the things count creeper373 says

        Loading editor
    • Count Creeper373 wrote: Technically, wouldn't that be Elder Scrolls VI? I mean, ESO isn't really TES6, but its still a canon game....kind of like how Fallout: New Vegas wasn't Fallout 4, but it was still a canon game.

      But anyways, getti8ng back on track, I think Black Marsh would be a fantastic setting for a new Elder Scrolls game..... the Argonians (hell, maybe even some Shadowscales), the Hist, Dunmer slavers, exotic diseases.... oh, and the fleshflies!

      Mwahahahah yeeeessssssss

      elder scrolls online is the sixth game so black marsh would be 7
        Loading editor
    • Werewookie wrote:

      Count Creeper373 wrote: Technically, wouldn't that be Elder Scrolls VI? I mean, ESO isn't really TES6, but its still a canon game....kind of like how Fallout: New Vegas wasn't Fallout 4, but it was still a canon game.

      But anyways, getti8ng back on track, I think Black Marsh would be a fantastic setting for a new Elder Scrolls game..... the Argonians (hell, maybe even some Shadowscales), the Hist, Dunmer slavers, exotic diseases.... oh, and the fleshflies!

      Mwahahahah yeeeessssssss

      elder scrolls online is the sixth game so black marsh would be 7

      well going by that logic it would really be more than 7 because of all the other tes games.

        Loading editor
    • Also, Black Marsh was seen in Arena.

      Just like every other region.

        Loading editor
    • Rukathesoldier wrote:
      Werewookie wrote:
      elder scrolls online is the sixth game so black marsh would be 7
      well going by that logic it would really be more than 7 because of all the other tes games.

      Main series games get numbers. Games such as Redguard, Battlespire, and the Elder Scrolls Travels games are not main-series (they are spin-offs), so they are not numbered.

        Loading editor
    • Elder Scrolls Online isn't in the main series.

        Loading editor
    • That's exactly what I'm sayin'

        Loading editor
    • Seeing so many argonians would make me a little scared, not to be racist but they are literally lizard men, a pretty creepy concept, especially in bulk

        Loading editor
    • I have never seen Argonians in bulk.

      It would be pretty weird....

      WEIRD BUT AWESOME.

        Loading editor
    • Count Creeper373 wrote:
      I have never seen Argonians in bulk.

      It would be pretty weird....

      WEIRD BUT AWESOME.

      i know it's even a fiction within Tamriel, but don't some argonians kill and eat some humans in the Argonian Account books?

        Loading editor
    • I ought to read those books. I meant to but my argonian character was erased that was collecting them and I kinda forgot about them

        Loading editor
    • as you may have gathered from my user name i realy like the idea of new werecreatures so WERECROCS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • UselessArgonianMage wrote:
      Elder Scrolls Online isn't in the main series.

      are you serius i thought it was elder scrollsvl

        Loading editor
    • they have talked about what elder scrolls VI should be and still talked about it while ESO was announced

        Loading editor
    • Orc named sue wrote:
      they have talked about what elder scrolls VI should be and still talked about it while ESO was announced

      then it shuold definitly be black marsh no matter what those racist liars say about argonians and them eating peole

        Loading editor
    • Well I would be interested in a Valenwood adventure. There werent many wood elves in skyrim, nor were the forests very thick (forests in valenwood would be like mountains in skyrim) and the home tree things would be pretty sick!

        Loading editor
    • Do you have any idea what they talked about tes VI being about/like?

        Loading editor
    • I think a lot of people mentioned hammerfell

        Loading editor
    • Cool. Thinking about the empire-thalmor state in the 2nd C 4th Era, wouldn't it be cool to be in SUMMERSET ISLES. YOU COULD HAVE A GREAT QUESTLINE DESTROYING THE THEN THALMOR EMPIRE OF TAMRIEL FROM ITS HEART.

        Loading editor
    • Oops! Sorry about the capslock!

        Loading editor
    • that would be pretty cool

        Loading editor
    • can we get back to black marsh please

        Loading editor
    • I somehow ended up writing a story about a college of blackmarsh where people came from all over tamriel to learn about math, literature, and how to mine, lumber, etc. I would enjoy it if that were in there somewhere even though it is not currently in the ES universe.

        Loading editor
    • WERECROCS.and one idea for a new enemy if this ever happens, shadowscales and slavers

        Loading editor
    • that would be cool

        Loading editor
    • I don't mind black marsh if they give you more customization for argonians, like completely black scales and aesthetically dragonic wings...

        Loading editor
    • Black Marsh is a great and uncharted region, I think it would make a excellent Elder Scrolls game. The only thing I would be worried, is that Black Marsh could be just a giant marsh, without other atmospheres.

      A game in Argonia would give us a chance to know more about Argonians.

        Loading editor
    • SeniorDiogo wrote:
      The only thing I would be worried, is that Black Marsh could be just a giant marsh, without other atmospheres.

      Well, think about it this way....

      Black Marsh is bordered by Morrowind on the North and Cyrodil to the West, with ocean all around the rest. So it can safely be assmed that there may be ash-like areas in northern Black Marsh, forest/plains to the west, and possibly mountains to the northwest. There could be rivers that rise and fall, the transportation worms mentioned in Argonian Account..... the possibilities are endless!

        Loading editor
    • how do you know there arent swamps in the morrowland border instead of ash in the black marsh border? eh, EH? sorry, just don't imagine any ash being allowed to touch the sacred hist. Yeah, I think the borders would offer a great variety of environments

        Loading editor
    • You could get acceptance from the natives if you play as argonian, and some natives would be suspicious/ upset towards you if you play as Dunmer (hopefully everyone understands why)

        Loading editor
    • Count Creeper373 wrote:
      You could get acceptance from the natives if you play as argonian, and some natives would be suspicious/ upset towards you if you play as Dunmer (hopefully everyone understands why)

      possibly a lot of argonians could be hostile to any Dunmer player who hasn't completed a certain quest; that would be fun.

        Loading editor
    • maybe TES want you to know all about each of the races and regions by allowing you to visit them and in like the elder scrolls 8 or something you can visit all the regions and create your own army to fight off the thalmor and the dominion, and create a stroyline where they have taking over almost every region and just a whole united nation kinda thing where all races get along including Argonians and Khajjits to fight off a bigger threat kinda like Naruto ( if anyone has seen it )

        Loading editor
    • Like, the farther along in the main questline you go, the more widely-known and liked you become? I could see it.

      lol maybe instead of altars, there would be Hist trees to pray at

        Loading editor
    • Layton Cairns wrote:
      maybe TES want you to know all about each of the races and regions by allowing you to visit them and in like the elder scrolls 8 or something you can visit all the regions and create your own army to fight off the thalmor and the dominion, and create a stroyline where they have taking over almost every region and just a whole united nation kinda thing where all races get along including Argonians and Khajjits to fight off a bigger threat kinda like Naruto ( if anyone has seen it )

      Why would they fight naruto?

        Loading editor
    • Pink Slim wrote:
      Layton Cairns wrote:
      maybe TES want you to know all about each of the races and regions by allowing you to visit them and in like the elder scrolls 8 or something you can visit all the regions and create your own army to fight off the thalmor and the dominion, and create a stroyline where they have taking over almost every region and just a whole united nation kinda thing where all races get along including Argonians and Khajjits to fight off a bigger threat kinda like Naruto ( if anyone has seen it )
      Why would they fight naruto?

      what i ment was...There have several nations in naruto which then always use to start wars against eaco ther, untill a much more powerful opponent appereared therefore they had to all work together and create an alliance.....what i mean was maybe they could do a storyline that the Thalmon and the dominion have gotton too big to allow them to continue since they have captured the capital during the skyrim era so think about how much progress they would have made 200 years after skyrim, all i am saying is that it would be kool to have to create you own little army to fight them off in whatever provincr you are in, and you need to gather certain people such as a warrior, a mage, theifs and having to make deals with factions such as the dark brother hood and stuff....it would offer a different prospective.

        Loading editor
    • it was a joke.

        Loading editor
      • cough*

      anyways.....

      how 'bout them scaly boobs, huh?

      a good time for all!

        Loading editor
    • I don't get that. Argonians hatch out of eggs, (or at least many argonians say) why do they need breast feeding?

        Loading editor
    • the breasts could just be something to due with how their bodies are formed due to the Hist sap.

        Loading editor
    • the hists saw men adn mer and liked them, so they made cooler lizard like versions!

        Loading editor
    • The breasts are probably just for mating purposes, unless Argonians are mammalian, in which case they would be relevant to nurturing a baby.

      Honestly, I always thought Elsweyr would be a cool place. Valenwood seems too bland, just trees. Hammerfell is an even mixture between desert and grasslands, but Elsweyr has tropical jungles, a desert, a Colosseum-thing built by giants (Return of the arena?), interesting culture and cities (I always imagine Torval as a medieval Mos Eisley, guilds might be more unique, it's a client state of the Thalmor (some political missions perhaps?) and seeing different Khajiit breeds would be nice. (Perhaps missions to discover previously unknown breeds?)

      For those who think we'll actually destroy the Thalmor, 

      http://puu.sh/5aFhK.jpg

      Notice the 'official' beside the name.

        Loading editor
    • Well how would they help with mating? If you mean that they are attractive to males, why can't something else be attractive instead?

      Also, Giants are only in High Rock and Skyrim, but it would be cool to have an ancient arena built by ancient cats.

        Loading editor
    • Because breasts can be seen with AND without clothing, unlike sex organs.

      Apparently the breed in Elsweyr died out or migrated.

        Loading editor
    • Man of steak wrote:
      Because breasts can be seen with AND without clothing, unlike sex organs.

      Apparently the breed in Elsweyr died out or migrated.

      what about tails? tails are pretty sexy.

        Loading editor
    • Rukathesoldier wrote:

      Man of steak wrote:
      Because breasts can be seen with AND without clothing, unlike sex organs.

      Apparently the breed in Elsweyr died out or migrated.

      what about tails? tails are pretty sexy.

      For some weird-ass reason, I agree with Ruka

        Loading editor
    • BrandonSolo10 wrote:

      ass

      Tail + ass = *Censored due to explicit implied content*

        Loading editor
    • Werewookie wrote:

      Count Creeper373 wrote: Technically, wouldn't that be Elder Scrolls VI? I mean, ESO isn't really TES6, but its still a canon game....kind of like how Fallout: New Vegas wasn't Fallout 4, but it was still a canon game.

      But anyways, getti8ng back on track, I think Black Marsh would be a fantastic setting for a new Elder Scrolls game..... the Argonians (hell, maybe even some Shadowscales), the Hist, Dunmer slavers, exotic diseases.... oh, and the fleshflies!

      Mwahahahah yeeeessssssss

      elder scrolls online is the sixth game so black marsh would be 7

      My face and palm just became one.

        Loading editor
    • If one day Bethesda is going to put the next ES in Argonia,

      I wish venturing the Black Marsh after nightfall will be like Walking in a pitch dark jungles and Marshlands, where you must survive the attack or heart attack from many unfriendly creatures in the dark, that'll shock your heart for real....i tend to imagine these creatures to be monstrous dinosaurs/lizards......

      and so the game will be a great Sandbox Horror game :}

        Loading editor
    • BrandonSolo10 wrote:

      Rukathesoldier wrote:

      Man of steak wrote:
      Because breasts can be seen with AND without clothing, unlike sex organs.

      Apparently the breed in Elsweyr died out or migrated.

      what about tails? tails are pretty sexy.
      For some weird-ass reason, I agree with Ruka


      For some perfectly sensible reason, I agree with Brandon.

        Loading editor
    • for no reason i agree with count creeper373 and therefore agree with myself.

        Loading editor
    • for some reason I agree with Ruka's last post, but not the pervious one.

      Odd isn't it?

        Loading editor
    • I think I read something about why argonians have breasts, it was that if they didn't, Bethesda would have to make a whole different armor set for a female character without breasts. If you ask why they don't just use male armor, it's because females are generally depicted as skinny in games. So skinny armor without breasts, to state it very bluntly. 

        Loading editor
    • That makes sense,but they originally had breasts in arena. The image would barely change if they had no breasts. I suppose it was easier to make no sense, just like much of the elder scrolls games. Like how i read a book about ancient nord carvings representing the 9 divines even though tiber septim's birth was eras away from the carvings creation.

        Loading editor
    • Not nine divines, just other aedra. 

        Loading editor
    • Makes sense. No need to make a new armor mesh for one specific type of character.

        Loading editor
    • It said the nine divines. This may be incorrect on purpose, but I have seen a few other lore errors

        Loading editor
    • I don't know where you read it, but seeing as Shor and Tsun aren't in the nine divines, wherever you read that is incorrect.

        Loading editor
    • If I find the book again I'll tell you the name of it...

        Loading editor
    • I think if black marsh was made into a game there should be a joinable guild of slavers and freedom fighters as 90% of the slaves are kahjit and argonions. I would choose the freedom fighters

        Loading editor
    • If the Dark Brotherhood made an appearance in this "TES VI:Black Marsh", would you're character be treated differently if playing as an Argonian assassin? Perhaps many Shadowscale references would be made.

      OR!!!!!

      If you donate a crap-ton of money and resources, you can open up a new Shadowscale Training Facility in Black Marsh. Think about it. I know that I at least have well over 500,000 gold in Skyrim. How much money would it exactly take to make a small training facility for assassins?

        Loading editor
    • I don't know. For the dawnstar sanctuary it was 19,000 so maybe 25,000 gold. Sorry, I am kinda poor I guess because I have about 13,000 gold.

        Loading editor
    • I had 50,000 gold at my high point and I thought that was big

        Loading editor
    • Ah, but that was just for new decorations!

      I would guess at least 30-40 thousand septims. That would well cover the costs of renovation, equipment, hiring of trainers, etc.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe there should be thu'um in black marsh you just have to spend a lot of Money to get one word of power and even more to unlock it

        Loading editor
    • You know what would be cool? If like in Arena (if i remember correctly) some dungeons in Black Marsh had some places full of water and holes that if you fell, Game Over.

      Since Argonians are excellent swimmers and divers they could make dungeons filled with water, so Argonians would have an obvious water-breathing advantage against other races (after all, it is their homeland).

      This could also be applied to Elsweyr, think about it:

      Ri'saad says in Skyrim that in Elsweyr there are cities so old that sand have swalled them whole, and since the province is considerably smaller than Skyrim we could be seeing Diablo-like dungeons with a lot of floors filled with sand, giant spiders, other egyptian-like creatures and god-knows what.

        Loading editor
    • I highly dislike Argonians. Everyone is asking what province ES 6 will be in, but by the time it comes out I suspect it will be able to contain multiple provinces.

        Loading editor
    • If it does that it will probably be Valenwood and Elseweyr: Elseweyr is a little too small to be alone and these two provinces have not yet been visited and can be visited, unlike black marsh

        Loading editor
    • Possibilities:

      Black Marsh

      Valenwood/Elseweyr

      Summerset Isles

      High Rock/Hammerfell

        Loading editor
    • Technically, High Rock and Hammerfell were already covered with Daggerfall. So we already know a bit about them. Well, more High Rock than Hammerfell.

      Summerset Isles would be interesting. They have a ridiculously long history.

      Elsewyr would also be interesting. Dusty badlands, sand-swallowed cities? Hell yeah!

      Valenwood, what with its migratory tree-cities would also be pretty cool!

      I have a feeling that if it was Black Marsh, Bethesda would have to throw in clouds of fleshflies similar to the ash storms of Morrowind.

      THAT would be fun XD

        Loading editor
    • I'm personally pulling for a combination of High Rock and Orsinium. (Yes I know they're in the same Province :p )

        Loading editor
    • Shavanni wrote:
      I'm personally pulling for a combination of High Rock and Orsinium. (Yes I know they're in the same Province :p )

      Think bigger. This game will come out in, say, 5 years. By 2020 they can do better than one province. I'm still hoping for Valenwood and Elsweyr for spreading dissent and overturning the Aldmeri Dominion.

        Loading editor
    • Hmm. True. I've learned by keeping my expectations low, I leave plenty of room to be surprised when it comes to ES games.

        Loading editor
    • This may not be location related, but I think it would be interesting to see more faction/faction conflict. Such as the conflict between the Thieves Guild and the Fighters Guild in Morrowind.

      Also, horseback archery. Lets go. We need it. If we could have it 1998 in Zelda on the N64, we can have it on Xbox/ Playstation in 2020 for TES

        Loading editor
    • We did have it in skyrim, it sucked, but we had it.

        Loading editor
    • Goldflame33 wrote:
      Shavanni wrote:
      I'm personally pulling for a combination of High Rock and Orsinium. (Yes I know they're in the same Province :p )
      Think bigger. This game will come out in, say, 5 years. By 2020 they can do better than one province. I'm still hoping for Valenwood and Elsweyr for spreading dissent and overturning the Aldmeri Dominion.

      I would prefer to have bigger cities and provinces than multiple. Windhelm is this ancient city and the biggest one in all skyrim and it has like, 20 people in it? (maybe its solitude but that is also small.) I would be interested in meeting many many useless NPCs in a city just for the sake of realism than having two provinces.

        Loading editor
    • Orc named sue wrote:
      Goldflame33 wrote:
      Shavanni wrote:
      I'm personally pulling for a combination of High Rock and Orsinium. (Yes I know they're in the same Province :p )
      Think bigger. This game will come out in, say, 5 years. By 2020 they can do better than one province. I'm still hoping for Valenwood and Elsweyr for spreading dissent and overturning the Aldmeri Dominion.
      I would prefer to have bigger cities and provinces than multiple. Windhelm is this ancient city and the biggest one in all skyrim and it has like, 20 people in it? (maybe its solitude but that is also small.) I would be interested in meeting many many useless NPCs in a city just for the sake of realism than having two provinces.

      Bigger more vibrant cities would be nice. Markarth was nice, but still sparcely populated. I was also let down about Windhelm after the carriage driver went on about how it was the oldest city in Skyrim, so I was expecting this rather nice well populated area. Turns out to me that he was dead wrong, and it felt to me that Whiterun had more stuff going on during the day.

        Loading editor
    • You think those were disappointing?

      WINTERHOLD!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Pink Slim wrote: You think those were disappointing?

      WINTERHOLD!!!!

      Well now a day that's supposed to be pretty small. Still a bit of a disappointment. Helgen was decent, but you can blame alduin for that one. Actually I think it might be as big, maybe bigger than falkreath itself just to give you a good intro i guess.

        Loading editor
    • Ummm... no? It was a settlement, smaller or equal to Riverwood.

        Loading editor
    • Well now i'm looking at a birdseye view of both, Helgen appears to be more populated due to condensed buildings and because of the for that surrounds the town, I suppose. In reality they have near the same number of buildings for people, but perhaps soldiers or guards live in the fortifications. Falkreath also has condensed structures, but the houses are more spread out with barricades, etc. inbetween. I believe it's only an illusion that these places have different populations.

        Loading editor
    • Pink Slim wrote:
      We did have it in skyrim, it sucked, but we had it.

      In that case, I amend my earlier statement.

      We need good horseback archery.

        Loading editor
    • Also, anyone read Argonian Account?

      If I remember correctly, some kind of underground worm thing that you use as transport was mentioned. That would be a very..... interesting alternative to carriages.

        Loading editor
    • Honestly, I would love a black marsh Elder Scrolls series but the province just isn't big enough. Maybe a system of islands linked to black marsh would add more exploration and maybe a little encouragement for players to pick the Argonian race during character creation! Of course, other races would be fine, but the Argonians are a tad under appreciated and it would be nice if they got the spotlight for once. Maybe black marsh will be an addition to Elder Scrolls Online since it's already connected to Cyrodil.

        Loading editor
    • 24.164.23.245 wrote:
      Honestly, I would love a black marsh Elder Scrolls series but the province just isn't big enough. Maybe a system of islands linked to black marsh would add more exploration and maybe a little encouragement for players to pick the Argonian race during character creation!

      Or, maybe the land and cities could just be bigger and more realistic

        Loading editor
    • ESO is definitely not Elder Scrolls 6. It is a spinoff.

        Loading editor
    • That's... Random. Also I think most people have already come to that conclusion.

        Loading editor
    • Orc named sue wrote:
      That's... Random. Also I think most people have already come to that conclusion.

      There are still those that equate ESO and ES6. Sad, but True.

        Loading editor
    • Sad, but not as sad as the fact that there are 3 Argonian marriage candidates. Two of whom who are dock workers. Compared to 31 Nord marriage candidates?

        Loading editor
    • That stuff earlier about the islands? I always Imagined Black Marsh to be like that anyway, but the water would be shallow and swampy between the areas. Much like some of the areas near Morthal in Skyrim, just less ice, and larger+thicker trees! But that doesn't mean the whole proveince has to be like that, I can imagine that it would differ at the boarders of the lands? And the incorperation of piracy into the game would be good, If I am clear on my argonian history and lore didn't they have a history of piracy?

        Loading editor
    • Count Creeper373 wrote:
      Sad, but not as sad as the fact that there are 3 Argonian marriage candidates. Two of whom who are dock workers. Compared to 31 Nord marriage candidates?

      Well, you gotta expect that when you are living in skyrim, home to the nords, a people who hate argonians.

        Loading editor
    • Orc named sue wrote:
      Count Creeper373 wrote:
      Sad, but not as sad as the fact that there are 3 Argonian marriage candidates. Two of whom who are dock workers. Compared to 31 Nord marriage candidates?
      Well, you gotta expect that when you are living in skyrim, home to the nords, a people who hate argonians.

      And just about every outsider there ever was, but are particularly cruel to beastfolk.

        Loading editor
    • Man, I would love play TESVI: Valenwood. Srsly.

      -;
        Loading editor
    • With regards to TES 6, or a near future title,  Black Marsh would be a great place to go.

      Here's why :

      1) It is a good lead without being anti-climatic

      2) Could delve into the Beast races, especially if combined with Elsweyr.

      3) Maybe add the Blackwood region of Cyrodiil ( revisit Leyawiin or Bravil, after the Great War? )

      4) Would reveal the plight of Argonians ( whom seem to be among most racistly targeted )

      5) Explore Argonian religion & culture  ( Here's a few ideas. )

      6) A chance to fight a variety of foes  ( shamans, Thalmor, An Xileel, warlords, Akaviri ?, etc. )

        Loading editor
    • It would be kind of cool, but most races of characters would die of disease pretty quickly. Only Argonian characters would live.

        Loading editor
    • A counter-argument on that could be made. The Argonian Account clearly mentions that humans could even travel there.

      Also, there is far more that just Argonians that lived in Black Marsh. It was the Khanaten Flu that supposedly killed the Lilmolith & other races in Black Marsh.

      Many more arguments can prove that more than just Argonians can live in Black Marsh. It is a grossly misunderstood place. Assumptions should not rule the possiblity out.

      So, perhaps non-Argonians just need to prepare themselves in some unknown way, or are just naturally tough. So, there are probably a few other races outside Argonians in Argonia, though they are probably well hidden  ( maybe hidden people's exist elsewhere, ex : Akavir ) .

        Loading editor
    • I just find that some are far too quick to rule things out & make sweeping generalizations in such a detailed, immersive, & often contradicting world of TES.

      Sorry for the long explanation, but there just seems to be so many that just seem to deny these things, which I find really make the games exciting.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks for pointing that out. I've actually never read the Argonian Account, but I knew about the Lilmothiit and the Knahaten Flu.

        Loading editor
    • RavenRT wrote:
      It would be kind of cool, but most races of characters would die of disease pretty quickly. Only Argonian characters would live.

      While it is true that disease is very much a threat, it is a bit generalizing to say that most everyone but Argonians would die so quickly. The Argonian Account demonstrates that even humans & elves had made it into Black Marsh. Notably, there also were other races in the province including Kothringi men. These races are only said to have died out by the Khanaten Flu, alongside many killing many other citizens of Tamriel outside of Argonia.


      One could think of it like one thinks of Skyrim  ( at least with mods ) , where you could die if you stay out in the cold too long.  One can see that various creatures have frozen to death, & yet we still can see the other races, including a few Argonians, whom are likely least adapted to cold.

      I imagine a game based in Black Marsh could have a disease mechanic for non-Argonians to add this realism.  It should still be playable enough though, & would be refreshing contrast to Skyrim.

      ( noting mods : one made everyone an Argonian, so some people do not mind the majority being beastfolk )

        Loading editor
    • You know you basically repeated what you just said before, right?

        Loading editor
    • To an extent, but there were some new points, namely a disease mechanic.

      Skyrim without mods lacked survival mechanics outside of health, stamina, & magic.

      If they were to add survival mechanisms, configurable ones would not be a bad idea.  I know that having to eat, drink, & seek shelter adds immersive realism.

      & people said Skyrim is / was a frozen wasteland, but it still worked out.

        Loading editor
    • think of the architecture; i can imagine underwater and under-mud cities as wel as cities/nests in trees.

      the whole 'surface'-exploring will be expanded by underwater life and adventure: what would argonians use as horses? Maybe there's a whole range of lizard or swamp beasts that could be used as horses.

        Loading editor
    • Black marsh would be cool, worm travel could be carriages, but what about horse replacements? Wired dragon-land things? Plus, ARGONIANS RULE!!! And disease potions should be more common and argonians should be immune. And elswyr (sorry about spelling) should be added for adventuring/plundering/awesomeness for guild and faction area plus rarer loot but more difficulty. And khajits (sorry again) should have loot bonuses. Plus main quest stuff there.



      Breaks-Your-Face, the argonian warrior-thief.

        Loading editor
    • werecrocodiles lol

        Loading editor
    • Never forget were-anything! Were things rule!

        Loading editor
    • Werecrocodiles should be how other races breathe underwater!


      Breaks-Your-Face

        Loading editor
    • I for one would like to see more reptilian creatures and if you think about mangrove forests are swamps so those could be by the oceans not all of black Marshs central area would be underwater there could be jungle like areas where you can climb through tree canopy as for stress why not some great aquatic reptilian monster or maybe a insectile creature I would also like to see more forgotten races like the snow elves perhaps as a side questline like a guilds I would also like to raise an army or maybe small bandit clans I would also like more weapons say you're a slaver you could have a badass whip I would also like to see other lands outside of the province like solstheim was to skyrim but on a larger scale with more variety of environments and races sure it's the argonian homeland but that doesn't mean other races couldn't take over areas in black marsh much like the dunmer on solstheim

        Loading editor
    • I meant steed not stress stupid autocorrect thinks it knows how to spell better than me though I am writing this at 2:49 in the morning though so it may have said something beside steed

        Loading editor
    • I Think it would awesome! I played Morrowind,Oblivion and Skyrim and for Every game I chose Argonian + They are nice people from what I've seen although they're known as a Trickster or Thief type race. 

        Loading editor
    • It would also need new environmental mechanics.

        Loading editor
    • I think Black Marsh would be awesome. I would love to see the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuaries there. Also, Werecrocs like the original poster said sounds good. I'd like to see many of the creatures that live in Black Marsh, hostile and friendly. Also, to go with the title, this would be ES VI: Black Marsh (Or something. Not VII, which is 7.)

        Loading editor
    • Everyones talking about black marsh, Id rather see something about elsweyr. Black marsh would be good too, but the transition from cold snowy mountains filled with storms and cloaks, to a desert/wasteland would be nice. And if the game is set in black marsh, then the game should have lots of alchemists. It would make sense because of human travellers, who need to cure themselves of disease and poison. And humans cant breathe underwater.

        Loading editor
    • Black Marsh and Morrowind (without Vvardenfell, maybe?)

      Elsweyr and Valenwood (and potentially Alinor)

      High Rock and Hammerfell (maybe main quest takes you to Yokuda)

      Or come totally out of left field with Akavir

        Loading editor
    • It'd be interesting to see how the An-Xileel govern Black Marsh. From what we see in the TES novels they're pretty much the Argonian equivalent of the Thalmor: Argonian supremacists who don't hesitate to ethnically cleanse "Lukiul" Argonians (those they view as "tainted" by Imperial culture). 

      As Titus Mede I said: "They are entirely nativistic in their views, interested only in purging the former colonial influences and returning Black Marsh to whatever state they imagined it had been in before it was ruled by foreign powers."

      Since the An-Xileel didn't hesitate to use the Lilmoth Hist to control the minds of thousands of Lukiul Argonians and send them to be slaughtered by Vuhon's undead army, they're very brutal and uncaring rulers.

        Loading editor
    • My bet: ESVI will take place in the Argonian-Dunmer war, you'll be able to choose your side or remain neutral and won't look like a Skyrim spin-off somehow

        Loading editor
    • As much as I would love to return to my homeland in the next Elder Scrolls games, I would like to point out that Black Marsh is not a very hospitable place and anyone who isn't argonian would not make it very far.

        Loading editor
    • honestly, blackmarsh would be fun to play. with the ps4 and xbox1 having processors strong enough to be on par with computers (they practically are computers, hence pc games being remade for consoles), id say that it would make for an interesting experience, and i think Argonian accounts said something about migrating village clans, and other scavenger argonians, i think that would bring in options like much more backwood roads and hidden paths, all in all, it would be a nice challenge. and about the disease thing, while blackmarsh is filled with diseases, there would of course be many types of potions, you see argonians in skyrim working at windhelm docks, youd be right to assume nords or khajiit could live in blackmarsh, with them being overall hardy and adaptable.

        Loading editor
    • Also, you know how in the oblivion crisis the hists supposedly improved the argonians to fight off the deadra, what  iff there was some sort of xp like mechanic to let the hist improve you like maybe wings (not flying high or anything because that would be to op maybe like the wings for vampire lords), venom or maybe gills (for non argonians, that would probably be available very early on)

        Loading editor
    • I think Blackmarsh would make a great setting. We know that there are ancient argonian ruins, and those could act like the aylied and Nordic ruins of past games. It would Lao be cool if you had the choice between siding with the dunmer slavers or the argonian s and that would affect your disposition with the argonian sa for the rest of the game. There could be primitive argonian tribes that would attack you on sight if you sided with the slavers or could be your followers if you drove the slavers out. I think there should be at least one imperial city since it was an imperial (maybe on the coast with a port) province. This would be the only major city and the rest of the province would be slavers camps, ruins, and small tribal villages, along with the normal caves and random little details Bethesda likes to throw in. Just a thought.

        Loading editor
    • Count Creeper373 wrote:
      This may not be location related, but I think it would be interesting to see more faction/faction conflict. Such as the conflict between the Thieves Guild and the Fighters Guild in Morrowind.

      Also, horseback archery. Lets go. We need it. If we could have it 1998 in Zelda on the N64, we can have it on Xbox/ Playstation in 2020 for TES

      We can already use archery on horseback. It's my prefered method of slaying giants (and dragons) now that I have my mighty unicorn steed. :3 What we don't have is magic casting on horseback. :'(

        Loading editor
    • If any Elder Scrolls game was set in Black Marsh, I'd want it to have an insectoid hive mind that in order to survive and be released from the hive, they'd have to feed in the name of their broodmother, and beetle-like creatures that make large corpses (think, human scale) and then proceed to burst out of said corpse, becoming large butterflies.

      I'd really prefer to see all of the human provinces first, however, rather than just skipping ahead to the weird and wonderful.

        Loading editor
    • I made a small mistake in writing my reply.

      The herbivorous beetle like creatures wouldn't create a corpse, they'd make one their cocoon. Slightly grotesque, but then so is everything in this swamp.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.