FANDOM


  • When doing the quest "to kill an emipire" gianna is at the point in conversation where she says "its just." and then the conversation stops, it wont continue even when itry to retry it just stops. Can you lot help?

      Loading editor
    • Have you tried talking to her again after she does it? This does definitely sound like a glitch. 

        Loading editor
    • Zippertrain85 wrote:
      Have you tried talking to her again after she does it? This does definitely sound like a glitch. 

      yup i tried over and over again she wont stop aka she wont continue

        Loading editor
    • Rubyredwolf wrote:
      Zippertrain85 wrote:
      Have you tried talking to her again after she does it? This does definitely sound like a glitch. 
      yup i tried over and over again she wont stop aka she wont continue

      Have you tried skipping over her dialogue when she speaks? That might do something. 

        Loading editor
    • It's because she can't tell what race you are because your a vampire.

      Try visiting Falion in Morthal and then retry the quest.

        Loading editor
    • Anon 165 is probably right. When you're a Vampire you're no longer labled as your current race. 

        Loading editor
    • Zippertrain85 wrote:
      Rubyredwolf wrote:
      Zippertrain85 wrote:
      Have you tried talking to her again after she does it? This does definitely sound like a glitch. 
      yup i tried over and over again she wont stop aka she wont continue
      Have you tried skipping over her dialogue when she speaks? That might do something. 

      yup over and over

        Loading editor
    • Zippertrain85 wrote:
      Anon 165 is probably right. When you're a Vampire you're no longer labled as your current race. 

      how does me being a vampire change that? And i'm worried that if i get it cured i cant get it back again.

        Loading editor
    • 165.24.10.11 wrote:
      It's because she can't tell what race you are because your a vampire.

      Try visiting Falion in Morthal and then retry the quest.

      I dont get it

        Loading editor
    • Rubyredwolf wrote:
      Zippertrain85 wrote:
      Anon 165 is probably right. When you're a Vampire you're no longer labled as your current race. 
      how does me being a vampire change that? And i'm worried that if i get it cured i cant get it back again.

      If you go to Morthal and speak to Falion he'll send you on a quest to get cured, but you can still get it back. If you have the Dawnguard DLC installed you should be able to get it back easily from Serana or Harkon. 

      Being the Vampire does make you no longer any race in-game unfortunately, so in order to beat the Dark Brotherhood questline you need to cure it. 

        Loading editor
    • Zippertrain85 wrote:
      Rubyredwolf wrote:
      Zippertrain85 wrote:
      Anon 165 is probably right. When you're a Vampire you're no longer labled as your current race. 
      how does me being a vampire change that? And i'm worried that if i get it cured i cant get it back again.
      If you go to Morthal and speak to Falion he'll send you on a quest to get cured, but you can still get it back. If you have the Dawnguard DLC installed you should be able to get it back easily from Serana or Harkon. 

      Being the Vampire does make you no longer any race in-game unfortunately, so in order to beat the Dark Brotherhood questline you need to cure it. 

      ok i'll see if getting cured helps me but i dont have the dlc

        Loading editor
    • Rubyredwolf wrote:
      Zippertrain85 wrote:
      Rubyredwolf wrote:
      Zippertrain85 wrote:
      Anon 165 is probably right. When you're a Vampire you're no longer labled as your current race. 
      how does me being a vampire change that? And i'm worried that if i get it cured i cant get it back again.
      If you go to Morthal and speak to Falion he'll send you on a quest to get cured, but you can still get it back. If you have the Dawnguard DLC installed you should be able to get it back easily from Serana or Harkon. 

      Being the Vampire does make you no longer any race in-game unfortunately, so in order to beat the Dark Brotherhood questline you need to cure it. 

      ok i'll see if getting cured helps me but i dont have the dlc

      I would recemmend you download it if you like Vampires. None the less, there's a cave outside of Morthal with a lot of Vampires, you should be able to get it there. 

        Loading editor
    • You can also go to Broken Fang Cave here on the map as there's 2 vampires which like most are scaled to your players level. But either there or Movarth's Lair as Zipper mentioned should help getting vampirism back after being cured by Fallion. 

        Loading editor
    • Zippertrain85 wrote:
      Rubyredwolf wrote:
      Zippertrain85 wrote:
      Rubyredwolf wrote:
      Zippertrain85 wrote:
      Anon 165 is probably right. When you're a Vampire you're no longer labled as your current race. 
      how does me being a vampire change that? And i'm worried that if i get it cured i cant get it back again.
      If you go to Morthal and speak to Falion he'll send you on a quest to get cured, but you can still get it back. If you have the Dawnguard DLC installed you should be able to get it back easily from Serana or Harkon. 

      Being the Vampire does make you no longer any race in-game unfortunately, so in order to beat the Dark Brotherhood questline you need to cure it. 

      ok i'll see if getting cured helps me but i dont have the dlc
      I would recemmend you download it if you like Vampires. None the less, there's a cave outside of Morthal with a lot of Vampires, you should be able to get it there. 

      thank you so much i was able to compleat it and after taking my anger out on Commander Maro, the emporer met his end. You know if you kill amaund then you get the jewls my two assasin theives decided not 2 listen to do that quest since they didnt want them. they were never tied of money and didnt care who they killed, obliva never even shows kindness to guild family, vildia does though. they were just tired of losing family. vildia was in love with veezara and her being a vampire means almost eternal life- a long time for veezara to wait in the void. Luckily for obliva derkeethus servived. obliva never cried but losing a the family made her whimper under the mask, vildia for once cried a lot she just couldnt hold it in. Thank you

        Loading editor
    • You're welcome. :D

        Loading editor
    • So, basically, if you are playing a custom race you cannot finish this quest?

        Loading editor
    • it would seem that way or just being a vampire in vanilla

        Loading editor
    • Assuming you are on a PC, and you reach the point where you, playing your custom race, have completed all other requirements, but Gianna keeps blowing you off, then there is no shame in hitting the tilde '~' key to bring up the console and typing in 'SetStage DB09 30<Enter>' ... to skip over her silly racist glitch ... Don't forget to hit '~' again to get rid of the console, lol)

        Loading editor
    • Thank you, that solved it perfectly.

        Loading editor
    • 75.111.71.181 wrote:
      Assuming you are on a PC, and you reach the point where you, playing your custom race, have completed all other requirements, but Gianna keeps blowing you off, then there is no shame in hitting the tilde '~' key to bring up the console and typing in 'SetStage DB09 30<Enter>' ... to skip over her silly racist glitch ... Don't forget to hit '~' again to get rid of the console, lol)

      im on xbox

        Loading editor
    • i find it to be wether your a vampire or you are using a mod that has custom races

        Loading editor
    • Rubyredwolf wrote:
      Zippertrain85 wrote:
      Anon 165 is probably right. When you're a Vampire you're no longer labled as your current race. 
      how does me being a vampire change that? And i'm worried that if i get it cured i cant get it back again.

      you can get it back  from harkon or other vampires , though only harkon and serana  can give you vampire lord, and you can reobtain it infenitly 

        Loading editor
    • Hey I have the same problem but I am on PS4 and have a costum race can you help pls

        Loading editor
    • Custom race? Did you encounter a problem where she says your race?

      In any case, all I can think of is to either reload saves from before the event or top attack her once and then yield.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.