FANDOM


  • I followed Madanach and his people and they got attacked by Forsworn and Madanach died. 0_0  I don't know how to feel about this?

      Loading editor
    • Forsworn are made up by different clans, so I would say they're not nearly as integrated as they most people think.  If you side with Madanach, only his group of Forsworn become non-aggressive, even though he welcomes you into the group.  Every clan of Forsworn are separate.

      This is already listed on his page, as well.  If you use PC Commands to move him to another Forsworn, they will instantly become hostile to one-another

        Loading editor

    • 1st time i killed him and thought i made a mistake, because he could have been a 'powerfull' ally. him being king of the forsworn and all.

      so my 2nd character i descided i should try and make him my ally. i busted my ass off getting him out of jail, and escorted him too his new home. thinking i would then get the quest to befriend the forsworn and take over the corrupt and evil city guards of markarth.

      WELL NONE OF THAT!  even after i came back later with my higher lvl (46) still no quests or any response (from named characters) then 'The reach will be ours!!'

      so uppon getting the quest to kill the leader of Daublabla cave. (some random forsworn, not king madanach.) i decided to kill the lot of them.

      good exp and plenty gold ^^

        Loading editor
    • 62.234.112.129 wrote:

      1st time i killed him and thought i made a mistake, because he could have been a 'powerfull' ally. him being king of the forsworn and all.

      so my 2nd character i descided i should try and make him my ally. i busted my ass off getting him out of jail, and escorted him too his new home. thinking i would then get the quest to befriend the forsworn and take over the corrupt and evil city guards of markarth.

      WELL NONE OF THAT!  even after i came back later with my higher lvl (46) still no quests or any response (from named characters) then 'The reach will be ours!!'

      so uppon getting the quest to kill the leader of Daublabla cave. (some random forsworn, not king madanach.) i decided to kill the lot of them.

      good exp and plenty gold ^^

      Double cross him.  Right when everybody's leaving into Markarth there will be a point where you've gotten all of your gear back PLUS the old god's gear.  At that point, kill him.  Upon exiting the cave, you'll still get the ring for killing Madanach.

        Loading editor
    • Once i saw a mammoth turn into a stormclock, then get hit by a giant...he was in the sky for like five minutes



      -hail talos

        Loading editor
    • Everytime I followed Madanach and his men out of Markarth, we always ended up safely at that redoubt place.

        Loading editor
    • 101.169.127.249 wrote:
      Once i saw a mammoth turn into a stormclock, then get hit by a giant...he was in the sky for like five minutes



      -hail talos

      wat

        Loading editor
    • I laughed more than I should have when I read this.

        Loading editor
    • in my game he died inside of markarth

        Loading editor
    • I killed him and his followers as they were battling the guards. They never agroed on me and it still treated it as if I had allied with them.

        Loading editor
    • backstab him  and his followers i tottaly sta them in the back

        Loading editor
    • I helped Madanach out. I think it's lazy that Bethesda didn't let you allign with all Forsworn after the quest. It would be cool if you could. Then the Reachmen coukd get their land back. I killed off anyone attacking Madanach and co. 

        Loading editor
    • I would love fighting the thalmore and wiping them out i though the Forsworn would allow that dang.

        Loading editor
    • i backstabbed madanach because there are no benefits into joining their faction

        Loading editor
    • I have no sympathy for him or the forsworn. I look at what helps me the most, help the dying faction of tribal savages that annoy me everywhere I turn or killing him and all his prison buddies  and possibly getting a pardon. Which happens.

        Loading editor
    • My choice was either side with the silver bloods or the forsworn... So I had fun stabbing Thonar to death with a fork and a shiv... He he he

        Loading editor
    • Based on Braig's story about what the Stormcloaks did to him and his daughter, and what they did to the other members of the Forsworn, I gladly sided with him and killed every Stormcloak guard in Markarth. None of them agroed since I sided with them in the Civil War quest lol

        Loading editor
    • 169.235.232.92 wrote:
      Based on Braig's story about what the Stormcloaks did to him and his daughter, and what they did to the other members of the Forsworn, I gladly sided with him and killed every Stormcloak guard in Markarth. None of them agroed since I sided with them in the Civil War quest lol

      You're not too good with numbers or with timelines... or with reading are you?

      Braig's daughter would've been 23 this year. The game happens in 201 4E, therefore, some basic math would tell you that she was born two years after the Markarth Incident (174, 4E). Ulfric was arrested by the Empire as they went back on their agreement with him right after the incident. Meaning, Ulfric was in jail by the time she was even an infant. Any mistreatment of the Reachmen that happened, was done under the Empire. She also begged the Jarl to spare him, meaning she couldn't have been an infant, she must've been at least old enough to speak in fluent sentences. I know that Ulfric is badass and all, but I doubt even he could kill across both time and space.

      Lastly, and most simply, you could've just read Braig's page which straight up tells you that it was Jarl Hrofdir (the Jarl of Markarth) who put him in prison and executed his daughter!

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message