FANDOM


  • Jimeee
    Jimeee closed this thread because:
    PLPellegrini has confirmed the comments and it is agreed that a staff member should not behave in this manner. PLPellegrini will be removed as a chat mod.
    17:26, August 6, 2014

    You remember that guy, PLPellegrini? The guy who once got the most supports here? Well turns out he wasn't as loyal as we thought, he as well as Ketick, have decided that they would like to see the deaths of a few users here, simply because of some stupid browser game, 

    http://imgur.com/a/M9Pa4

    http://imgur.com/csUSwid

    http://imgur.com/MwFm597

    http://postimg.org/image/nvim0p5st/


    Ooh let's see, death threats, check, encouraging people to break the rules, check, getting angry at a user who did the right thing (Kudos to you, Indy) check. 


    And yes this is Chatzy, but that matters very little, this shows what he the person, PLP who is a mod here, is like. If you looked at an employee's Facebook page and saw that he was planning to mess up your workplace, you wouldn't want him there, you would do something about it. Even if you did get that info on Facebook. Similar here, he's wishing for the torturing and deaths of other users who use this wiki, for wiki related buisness, and clearly shows that he cares little if others to break the rules too. Chatzy or no, this is an issue to the wiki.

    Any votes with "same as above" or any votes without a proper legit reason for voting will be removed.

    Voting-support Support
     
    Voting-neutral Neutral
     
    Voting-oppose Oppose
     
    Voting-support Support {{VoteSupport}}
    Voting-neutral Neutral {{VoteNeutral}}
    Voting-oppose Oppose {{VoteOppose}}
    Voting-comment Comment {{VoteComment}}
      Loading editor
    • Voting-support Support
      Moderators are supposed to be rolemodels. Pellegrini is a friend of mine, but this is NOT acceptable for any moderator to do. If I did this during my modship, I would leave from embarassment and never show my face again. This isn't a choice at this point.
        Loading editor
    • Voting-support Support
      Obvious reasons, I created this thread.
        Loading editor
    • Voting-support Support
      Wow, I've never seen that side of Pedro, I can't believe that he would say those things. Completely unacceptable, if a regular user did this they might recieve a ban, a Mod should definitely not be involved in that. 
        Loading editor
    • Voting-support Support
      This is not moderator behaviour. Not to mention that PLPellegrini is rather inactive and, according to what he said in chatzy, only comes online to retain his moderator powers. 
        Loading editor
    • Voting-support Support
      As a victim of this, I merely have to say this:

      As a moderator, PLPellegrini should not, under any circumstances encourage others to "break rules for each other". As this is clearly disregarding his rights, I feel that since he no longer pays attention to the rules, he should no longer enforce them. Moderators are not above the rules. Moderators, are, in fact, more bound to the rules than any other user, as our flags give us responsibility and a duty to uphold, and PLPellegrini has clearly done away with these responsibilities.

        Loading editor
    • Voting-support Support
        — For obvious reasons; I took the screenshots, and was disgusted by this. Nobody should laugh at the thought of torture and murder because of freaking NationStates.
        Loading editor
    • Voting-support Support
      D'aawww, so much attention. I'm almost flattered.

      One another note, PLP has been inactive for quite a few months, now. Ever since he met Aria , really. Not only did PLPelligrini make death threats and completely ignored his responsibilities, but he also abandonned the entire community over a single user simply because she wanted him to. PLP chose his own selfish pleasure over his responsibilities.

      Rather than bother Scholar into doing all this, he should have salvaged his manhood and ask for demotion. Instead, said Chat Mod forces SotS into creating this CT, demanding his own demotion.

      While he might have been a useful asset during his time, PLP has obviously outlived his usefulness and turned his back on his duty to our community. 'Tis only logical to demote him.

        Loading editor
    • 789Snowbird987 wrote:
      Voting-support Support
      D'aawww, so much attention. I'm almost flattered.

      One another note, PLP has been inactive for quite a few months, now. Ever since he met Aria , really. Not only did PLPelligrini make death threats and completely ignored his responsibilities, but he also abandonned the entire community over a single user simply because she wanted him to. PLP chose his own selfish pleasure over his responsibilities.

      Rather than bother Scholar into doing all this, he should have salvaged his manhood and ask for demotion. Instead, said Chat Mod forces SotS into creating this CT, demanding his own demotion.

      While he might have been a useful asset during his time, PLP has obviously outlived his usefulness and turned his back on his duty to our community. 'Tis only logical to demote him.

      Voting-comment Comment
      I didn't even think of that Snow, but you have a point, PLP just left to be with Aria, why did he keep his position if he was going to leave!? 
        Loading editor
    • Voting-comment Comment
      I'm sorry, but I don't think that threat thing is a valid statement. Now there may have been more outside of what I saw, but it didn't appear to have any real weight behind it. From what I saw, it was like when you say 'if you touch my sandwich I'll kill you' than a 'you're final days are nigh' sort of threat.
        Loading editor
    • Voting-support Support
      I wasn't really convinced until the last screenie. True friends break rules for eachother? Pfft.

      Oh, and good job Indy.

        Loading editor
    • Voting-support Support
      Basically what Shawn said- also the fact that he's very inactive now. It is highly inappropriate for a mod to act this way- They should set all bias aside and do what is right for the majority of the people, even if it means losing a friend.
        Loading editor
    • Voting-support Support
      If Ketick and Brandon were given their rightful punishments, PLP should be too. As stated by other users, he has left the chat for Aria and has used his moderator tools just for his "friends". Moderators should stay as neutral as possible and not be biased. PLP has clearly shown that he can no longer be neutral as he was in the past.
        Loading editor
    • Voting-support Support
      This is just crazy why would PLP do something like that?
        Loading editor
    • Voting-support Support
      Disgusting behaviour. Of course I am only a lowly editor on this particular wiki, but I would also personally suggest looking into actions being taken against them after their rights are removed.
        Loading editor
    • GarouxBloodline wrote:
      Voting-support Support
      Disgusting behaviour. Of course I am only a lowly editor on this particular wiki, but I would also personally suggest looking into actions being taken against them after their rights are removed.


      Voting-comment Comment
      Nobody is above anybody else here. You are not a 'lowly editor'. Also, you know more about this wiki than a lot of other people do.
        Loading editor
    • Voting-comment Comment
      I'm not gonna make up stupid excuses, I did say those things. I'd simply like to state some of my reasons and clear some things up, since the thread was made by someone who doesn't even know what happened first hand.

      1. It was a joke, about the torture thing.

      2. EJ and MoS have both done worse things, such as insult users and betray the trust of some. Everyone has a right to be angry or hate others, but I don't let that cloud my judgement, believe it or not.

      3. About the Indy business, I never encouraged him to break any rules, I was simply referring that he reported something that wasn't even on Wikia boundaries and stating my opinion. Sure, still against rules, though.

      4. About the "True friends break rules for others", that I won't take back.

      In conclusion, I don't deny I did any of those. Much the contrary, I confirm it. Take my Mod status, ban me, do what is needed, but I stand by my words.

        Loading editor
    • Voting-support Support
       PLP is someone I really do care for, but business is business. In all fairness, he did the same wrong that Brandon and Stendarr were banned for.  Because of this, he should be given the same punishment that they were given...just like anyone else who commited this offense would be.
        Loading editor
    • PLPellegrini wrote:
      Voting-comment Comment
      I'm not gonna make up stupid excuses, I did say those things. I'd simply like to state some of my reasons and clear some things up, since the thread was made by someone who doesn't even know what happened first hand.

      1. It was a joke, about the torture thing.

      2. EJ and MoS have both done worse things, such as insult users and betray the trust of some. Everyone has a right to be angry or hate others, but I don't let that cloud my judgement, believe it or not.

      3. About the Indy business, I never encouraged him to break any rules, I was simply referring that he reported something that wasn't even on Wikia boundaries and stating my opinion. Sure, still against rules, though.

      4. About the "True friends break rules for others", that I won't take back.

      In conclusion, I don't deny I did any of those. Much the contrary, I confirm it. Take my Mod status, ban me, do what is needed, but I stand by my words.

      Voting-comment Comment
      If this what you have to say, I regret that a great Mod had to get his status removed like this. But if you choose to stand by your words so be it Pedro. You were a good moderator, and still a friend of mine...

      Note: Added Templet

        Loading editor
    • Voting-comment Comment
      It clearly isn't a joke as Ketick has stated himself.
        Loading editor
    • PLPellegrini wrote:
      Voting-comment Comment
      I'm not gonna make up stupid excuses, I did say those things. I'd simply like to state some of my reasons and clear some things up, since the thread was made by someone who doesn't even know what happened first hand.

      1. It was a joke, about the torture thing.

      2. EJ and MoS have both done worse things, such as insult users and betray the trust of some. Everyone has a right to be angry or hate others, but I don't let that cloud my judgement, believe it or not.

      3. About the Indy business, I never encouraged him to break any rules, I was simply referring that he reported something that wasn't even on Wikia boundaries and stating my opinion. Sure, still against rules, though.

      4. About the "True friends break rules for others", that I won't take back.

      In conclusion, I don't deny I did any of those. Much the contrary, I confirm it. Take my Mod status, ban me, do what is needed, but I stand by my words.

      Voting-comment Comment

      Business is business, and friendship is friendship. These two things can never meet. You must worry about one at a time, as it is impossible to successfuly worry about both.

      You have friendship on your mind. I have business. 

      Sorry, Pedro.

        Loading editor
    • Voting-comment Comment
      You'll always have my respect, PLP.
        Loading editor
    • Voting-support Support
      It really pains me to do this, because PLP was always one of the best moderators before he started being so patchy in visiting the chat.. but as much as I am in love with

      respect PLP, this is utterly ridiculous behavior. Indy undoubtedly did the right thing. There people threatening the very lives of users. This is unacceptable in itself, but talking about torchering and murdering users, and then berating a responsible user for reporting it? That isn't acceptable for a user, much less a moderator. Great job, Indy. You did the right thing.

      But Pedro... are you kidding me?

        Loading editor
    • PLPellegrini wrote:
      Voting-comment Comment
      I'm not gonna make up stupid excuses, I did say those things. I'd simply like to state some of my reasons and clear some things up, since the thread was made by someone who doesn't even know what happened first hand.

      1. It was a joke, about the torture thing.

      2. EJ and MoS have both done worse things, such as insult users and betray the trust of some. Everyone has a right to be angry or hate others, but I don't let that cloud my judgement, believe it or not.

      3. About the Indy business, I never encouraged him to break any rules, I was simply referring that he reported something that wasn't even on Wikia boundaries and stating my opinion. Sure, still against rules, though.

      4. About the "True friends break rules for others", that I won't take back.

      In conclusion, I don't deny I did any of those. Much the contrary, I confirm it. Take my Mod status, ban me, do what is needed, but I stand by my words.

      Voting-support Support
       1. I believe me and MOS would both consider it a 'joke' if it had not been occuring for a good few months, inside and outside of nationstates and this wikia. If this was a one of occasion, obviously we'd consider it a comment you said out of anger or to try to contribute to the coversation.

      2. I probably have said 'worse' things, but..if you haven't noticed I am currently banned for reasons like that. But at no point during the year I've been on here or nationstates, I have never repeatedly threatened to torture and then kill mods then users, then proceed to plot it out giving my bestfriend the job of killing another user aswell and then stating "life in prison wouldn't make me care, as long as I got the satisfication of tortuting and murdering EJ." I have indeed said some terrible things in the past, however I have NEVER said something like that, nor would I want to. If a moderator cannot comprehend that this should warrent a ban, but instead promotes it - he doesn't deserve to be a moderator

      3. You tried to make someone feel bad for actually doing something a moderator, like yourself should do, that is worse than encouraging someone from breaking the rules - it is encouraging people not to do the right thing in a general situation like this. I am completely positive if I said something like this, you would gladly lead the charge in making sure I would get permanently banned and then encourage Indy to give the screenshots up.

      4. But you should take it back, you are a moderator and need to act like one.

      Standing by your words is of course, a 'noble' thing to do - if you are actually correct, however you are far from being correct or being in the right light. I really hope people can learn from this situation and understand that even sometimes sadly, duties are sometimes more important than friendship.

        Loading editor
    • Voting-support Support
      If a user is behaving in a undesireable manner then they should be removed from their post and given a good telling off as far as I am concerned. However sometimes it should be noted that people who abuse and troll over the world wide web think they are untouchable. 
        Loading editor
    • Voting-support Support
      because this eems like the right thing to do
        Loading editor
    • EmperorJohnson wrote:

      4. But you should take it back, you are a moderator and need to act like one.

      Standing by your words is of course, a 'noble' thing to do - if you are actually correct, however you are far from being correct or being in the right light. I really hope people can learn from this situation and understand that even sometimes sadly, duties are sometimes more important than friendship.

      Voting-comment Comment
      Standing by your word is noble no matter what your words are. He isn't going to grovel, take back what he said and beg for forgiveness, for it's obvious he won't get any. 
        Loading editor
    • Voting-support Support
      Although he is my friend and all, this is very wrong... Ploting death/torture, hell, even joking about it is wrong in my eyes. You really aren't untouchable behind a computer screen, you know...
        Loading editor
    • Goldflame33 wrote:
      Voting-comment Comment
      Standing by your word is noble no matter what your words are. He isn't going to grovel, take back what he said and beg for forgiveness, for it's obvious he won't get any. 
      Voting-comment Comment
      What PLP said is going against what being noble means, Gold. 

      having or showing fine personal qualities or high moral principles.

      "the promotion of human rights was a noble aspiration"

        Loading editor
    • Voting-comment Comment
      I'm not saying what he said was noble, I'm saying it was good of him to stand and accept his sentence and not grovel.
        Loading editor
    • Goldflame33 wrote:
      Voting-comment Comment
      I'm not saying what he said was noble, I'm saying it was good of him to stand and accept his sentence and not grovel.
      Voting-comment Comment
      You should look at your previous statement
        Loading editor
    • Goldflame33 wrote:
      Voting-comment Comment
      Standing by your word is noble no matter what your words are. He isn't going to grovel, take back what he said and beg for forgiveness, for it's obvious he won't get any. 
      Voting-comment Comment
      Yeah? Where did I say what he said was right?

      Anyway, this isn't worth arguing about

        Loading editor
    • Voting-comment Comment
      "Standing by your word is noble"

      noble - having or showing fine personal qualities or high moral principles.

      "the promotion of human rights was a noble aspiration"

      Seems I got confused at your statement :p Sorry.

        Loading editor
    • Voting-neutral Neutral
      I won't take sides on this one. I saw no death threats in there.
        Loading editor
    • Voting-support Support
      Moderators need to act professionally, this type of behavior went to far and is unacceptable. So therefore I vote in favor.
        Loading editor
    • Nelthro wrote:
      Voting-neutral Neutral
      I won't take sides on this one. I saw no death threats in there.


      Voting-comment Comment
      Not going to try and change your vote, but I need to point some things out:


      First link, second picture:


      Andy (Stendarr): "life in prison wouldn't make me care, as long as I get the satisfaction of killing and murdering EJ"


      "Andy: You murder EJ. I got MOS"

      http://imgur.com/nMulwaH

        Loading editor
    • Voting-support Support
      I looked over the links and I got to say I'm a bit suprised that PLP said all that. But he did, and this brings me up to my point, PLP shouldn't have encourged users to break the rules, give death threats to people that he doesn't like, getting angry at a user (indy) who did the right thing (Screenshots), and having little to no care if user break the Rules. All of the links posted in the OP clearly make a point that PLP should no longer have Mod powers. It, also shows the other side of him that not many of us have seen; though this was in Chatzy is comepletly unnaacceptable behavior even if it wasn't in TES:Chat.  It would be different if a person who wasn't a mod did this, but it was a mod. That being said I'm gonna support.
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Stream the best stories.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Get Disney+