FANDOM


  • Narfi is just a mad beggar living in a small town that most people would pay no mind to, and yet someone contacted the Dark Brotherhood to have him killed, a group of elite assassins, whoever hired them wanted to make sure Narfi had no chance of surviving, and that same person, or those same people may also be responsible for the death of his sister, Reyda.

    Why would someone want Narfi and his sister dead so bad that they'd hire the best assassins in Tamriel?

      Loading editor
    • That's a good question, actually you can wonder about half of contract Nazir gives you. 

      I don't know if you remember but people actually wanted Lurbuk dead because he's an awful bard. Some reasons for murder are trivial, I doubt there is something else behind the death of Lurbuk. To me, Narfi's assassination is similar. I don't see something behind the death of his sister, I think it was an accident and her disappearance was messing with Narfi's head. When you meet him he's alone, his mind is fragile and he lives in ruins. As a result, I think someone called you to end his misery.

      You can do another theory, he lives in the ruins of his own family house maybe the one who asked for his death is the one who destroy the house. Since he's the only one who seem to care about Narfi in Ivarstead, why not Wilhelm? Someone said that s/he found arrows in the water near her corpse but I've never saw arrows (I did this quest at least 3 times) and it can easily be the result of an attack (guards or bandits). Plus, she's missing for a year and these arrows are still floating near waterfalls??

        Loading editor
    • Bilitis wrote:

      You can do another theory, he lives in the ruins of his own family house maybe the one who asked for his death is the one who destroy the house. Since he's the only one who seem to care about Narfi in Ivarstead, why not Wilhelm? Someone said that s/he found arrows in the water near her corpse but I've never saw arrows (I did this quest at least 3 times) and it can easily be the result of an attack (guards or bandits). Plus, she's missing for a year and these arrows are still floating near waterfalls??


      I have to say, even thought I think Reyda was murdered I don't think arrows would still be floating in the river, if anything they'd be lodged to the bottom. But the question is, why would someone hire the Brotherhood to kill them, especially when Narfi became so defenceless following Reyda's death? 

      Seems like there's more to Narfi than we get to know, like he used to be part of an important family that was killed by a rival family or faction, but since we don't get to know much about them I honestly don't know what to make of the assassination. Could be that they crossed Maven Black-Briar in the past, she's the most influential person in the Rift and has been know to hire the Dark Brotherhood in the past.

        Loading editor
    • Based on what? There is no proof that Narfi's family was rich or influent, Ivarstead is a small village near a mountain so they live in isolation, we don't know anything about them except that his sister was probably gone to pick flowers. I know it doesn't look like it, but Maven is not responsible for every murder.

      I don't know if you have visited her house already but she did the Black Sarcrement, and (I think it's near the body) she wrote a letter complaining because she's still waiting for the assassination to be done. All that we can conclude based on that is that she knows Astrid and that she don't know about the fact that the sacrement is not working. There is no victim on it.

      You have to remember that the DB gave you contracts to kill a bad bard, a wicked old lady and the owner of a mine. 

      To me, it's only mercy.

        Loading editor
    • I definetly don't have any evidence to back up the idea that Maven wanted to kill Narfi, I only mentioned her because she's been known to hire the DB to kill anyone who bothers her. And I also have no evidence to back up the idea that Narfi's family was rich and powerful. It does seem likely that someone would want to kill Narfi out of mercy all things considered. And you're absolutely right in mentioning that some of the DB's contracts are downright ridiculous, Narfi seems to be one such case, there's no reason to hire the best assassins in Tamriel to kill a defenceless beggar.

      There really doesn't seem to be much more to it. I was just shocked that the DB would be hired to kill such an underwelming character.

      As for the letter, it seems to be about the Dark Brotherhood not carrying out an assassination that they should have already done, I doubt that would be Narfi since he's not hard to kill at all, some people theorise it could be the Dragonborn, since he/she is the only really "unkillable" character according to the plot.

        Loading editor
    • Well Narfi does inhabit a potential house. But other than that I see no reason. 

        Loading editor
    • @ Lunatic 52 : About the "why the DB?" question, I think the Arentino case shows some people are persuaded having your target killed by the DB is cool and that any problem can be solved by murder. 

      Also since they lost their listener, Astrid is leading it like any other guild which means that she probably have to take ridiculous contracts for money sometimes.

      Plus I don't know about you but the way you're recruted is more "we are desperate" than "you really have a gift" to me. It doesn't look like business is good.

      @Blademaster Jauffre : If you're ready to live in ruins. Near a mountain full of trolls. In a place where a family probably died. In Ivarstead, total population 2 people.

        Loading editor
    • Bilitis wrote:
      @ Lunatic 52 : About the "why the DB?" question, I think the Arentino case shows some people are persuaded having your target killed by the DB is cool and that any problem can be solved by murder. 

      Also since they lost their listener, Astrid is leading it like any other guild which means that she probably have to take ridiculous contracts for money sometimes.

      The weirdest part to me was the fact that someone actually payed to have Narfi killed, then again, I guess it was someone from Ivarstead who wanted to end his suffering but probably didn't want to make it too personal and kill Narfi him/herself. Still leaves me wondering, but that's probably it.

        Loading editor
    • I have no direct evidence to support that but I think Narfi is a canibal because he rewarded me with a human heart once.

        Loading editor
    • Shigeru Thalmor Slayer wrote:
      I have no direct evidence to support that but I think Narfi is a canibal because he rewarded me with a human heart once.

      @Shigeru Thalmor Slayer : Him and his sister too (human flesh but no heart), in my playthrough. I've seen someone saying that this is an evidence he killed her and took her heart but I don't think everyone receive this loot and she's been under water for a year. Could be his own heart we loot I suppose.

      @Lunatic 52 : I agree, this is odd to kill someone you don't hate or who's accessible this way. If it's Wilhelm he's a inkeeper, he could have add poison to his food easily to keep it simple, kill him at night, push him in the water ... 

      On a side note I'm still wondering why some other had to die. Most targets are clearly bad guys but why Anoriath for exemple? There is not a plenty of Bosmer in Skyrim and this one seems nothing but nice (and I hate the fact that even if you kill him far away, his brother knows). I don't know about Deekus too.

        Loading editor
    • My theory is that someone sent an assassin on Narfi, not out of hate or greed. But of pity. Ever since his sister disappeared he can barely function without handouts from the villagers. In addition, he lives under constant sorrow due him missing his sister so much. And he will continue like that, because she is dead and will never come back. So I have a feeling one of the villagers of Ivarstead thought death was more merciful than leaving his in this state. But instead of getting blood on their hands, they contacted an assassin to do the dirty work for them.

      Narfi is one of the few contracts I consider(possibly, but not sure) somewhat good. The torment he lives with everyday will end and in death he will finally be reunited with his sister and live happily together in the afterlife.

        Loading editor
    • I agree with the idea of this being a kill of mercy but the way you said that, the villagers seem to care when only Wilhelm is talking about him for what I know. Some may see beggars in real life like nuisance but most don't care at all. Well, in his case people don't seem to care enough to complain about him. 

        Loading editor
    • S'Dalaar the Snowcat wrote:
      My theory is that someone sent an assassin on Narfi, not out of hate or greed. But of pity. Ever since his sister disappeared he can barely function without handouts from the villagers. In addition, he lives under constant sorrow due him missing his sister so much. And he will continue like that, because she is dead and will never come back. So I have a feeling one of the villagers of Ivarstead thought death was more merciful than leaving his in this state. But instead of getting blood on their hands, they contacted an assassin to do the dirty work for them.

      Narfi is one of the few contracts I consider(possibly, but not sure) somewhat good. The torment he lives with everyday will end and in death he will finally be reunited with his sister and live happily together in the afterlife.

      i'm sorry but since narfi was killed by the dark brotherhood he serves sithis in the void

      ...oh man you problably hat me now...

        Loading editor
    • Game wise, the reason he was killed was for the Dragonborn to kill a variety of people.

      Lore wise, these seem like good theories, but even they are thin. Come on Beth, give us a reason.

        Loading editor
    • I'm not sure the devs actually thought deeply about this.

        Loading editor
    • Bilitis wrote: I'm not sure the devs actually thought deeply about this.

      I believe you are correct.

        Loading editor
    • Ottoman Hold wrote:

      Bilitis wrote: I'm not sure the devs actually thought deeply about this.

      I believe you are correct.

      True, could be that they thought it'd be morally questioning in a "but he's innocent" sort of way, except it doesn't really pay off because he's kind of irrelevant and his life really doesn't seem to be worth living anymore.

        Loading editor
    • Same for other contracts I was talking about. You know some are bad guys or at least you can guess the reasons (like Beitild : nobody likes her in her mine because she's exhausting her minors and her ex-husband is direct competition) but some seems just ... empty.

        Loading editor
    • What if Narfi was suicidal, Hadebrand thinks this is a possibility. Maybe that's why he had the heart, black sacrement.

        Loading editor
    • It'll be a plot twist. I'm not sure everyone receive a heart though.

        Loading editor
    • mercy killing

        Loading editor
    • Most likely.

        Loading editor
    • 74.195.229.12 wrote:
      S'Dalaar the Snowcat wrote:
      My theory is that someone sent an assassin on Narfi, not out of hate or greed. But of pity. Ever since his sister disappeared he can barely function without handouts from the villagers. In addition, he lives under constant sorrow due him missing his sister so much. And he will continue like that, because she is dead and will never come back. So I have a feeling one of the villagers of Ivarstead thought death was more merciful than leaving his in this state. But instead of getting blood on their hands, they contacted an assassin to do the dirty work for them.

      Narfi is one of the few contracts I consider(possibly, but not sure) somewhat good. The torment he lives with everyday will end and in death he will finally be reunited with his sister and live happily together in the afterlife.

      i'm sorry but since narfi was killed by the dark brotherhood he serves sithis in the void

      ...oh man you problably hat me now...

      Not to mention that a good number of players are probably going to be... less than merciful about performing this mercy killing.  If it were possible to slip a potion of literally explosive diarrhea into a person's pocket in this game, Skyrim would soon become a very messy place on some people's save files.

        Loading editor
    • Charming, sounds like the worst death ever 

        Loading editor
    • I no longer assume that any act is so disturbingly corrupt that someone out there won't attempt it.  Hell, I created evangelical cannibalism once in a game of Civilization 5 just for the lulz.

        Loading editor
    • I don't care for the why. I just kill. Death is my business.


      Hadebrand The Bard wrote:
      What if Narfi was suicidal, Hadebrand thinks this is a possibility. Maybe that's why he had the heart, black sacrement.

      People usually have hearts, you know, for living.

        Loading editor
    • Lunatic 52 wrote:
      Narfi is just a mad beggar living in a small town that most people would pay no mind to, and yet someone contacted the Dark Brotherhood to have him killed, a group of elite assassins, whoever hired them wanted to make sure Narfi had no chance of surviving, and that same person, or those same people may also be responsible for the death of his sister, Reyda.

      Why would someone want Narfi and his sister dead so bad that they'd hire the best assassins in Tamriel?

      Based on ESO's theory, narfi killed Reyda, he talks about the moon and his lack of sleep, lack of sleep being a symptom of being a warewolf. And Narfi knows Reyda is already dead because he says Reyda is among the clouds

        Loading editor
    • Here's my theory: Wilhelm did it. He has been stealing things from Shroud Hearth Barrow for quite a long time to supplement his income from the inn. Reyda could have been visiting some relatives buried there, or was nearby picking mushrooms and whatever other alchemy ingredients are handy. She found Wilhelm making off with her great-grandma's enchanted Nordic Battleaxe and tried to run to the guards. She didn't make it, was shot, and was thrown in the river afterwards.

      Narfi kept asking everybody what happened to his sister, attracting unwanted attention to the crimes. Since he can't be seen talking to Narfi right before his untimely death, Wilhelm used the Dark Brotherhood to get rid of him. So there you have it, friends. Nobody saw the crime, but it just won't go away.

      Wilhelm's using murder to cover up grave-robbery.

        Loading editor
    • @Bilitis 

      Thats a very good assumption

        Loading editor
    • I can confirm the arrows in the river thing. I ran straight to Ivarsted after Helgen, during a new plathru, to check out the "Chicken Necromancer" nearby I saw showcased in a youtube video made by ESO. I grabbed the quest from Narfi, figured I'd do it real fast, because if you dont before you kill him for the DB later, you can't do this quest. Went to Wilhelm, then ran straight to her body, it's bright daytime, and first visit, first time going to the water on a new save. Something shiney splashing at the surface, about 10 feet downstream from her corpse. Like it spawned in the river and floated up, or in the air dropped down on it. It was 2 Iron Arrows.

      I also think Wilhelm killed Narfi's sister, and his mother and father too. If you talk to him after you have her amulet from her body, but before returning to Narfi, and show him the necklace he says in a real menacing and mocking manner "Oh, you found Reyda! Did you tell her Narfi cries for her? Like he did for Mamma! Like he did for Pappa!". That's just comes off savage, and like he's enjoying Narfis suffering and he does it in Narfi's crazy-voice like he's intentionally mocking him. It is also telling in that it means both of Narfi's parents met similar tragic unsolved deaths.

      Ivarsted has a population of like 12 NPCs, and I cant see Narfi having any enemies. Everyone seems sorry for him. The only person he has any connections or ties to is Wilhem, and he pretty much tells you exactly where to find her body, which is coincedentally 100 feet from his Tavern door. And he tells you she frequents the island nearby, where he's been robbing the burial crypts of for awhile.Then later, there's a Dark Brotherhood contract to kill Narfi. I think Wilhem wants to close up loose ends.

        Loading editor
    • It was actually Reyda who performed the black sacrement, to have her annoying brother killed for his annoying and often idiotic ways. Except it took a year for the contract to take effect, partly because the Night Mother was "in transit" on her way to a new sanctuary, and partly because of Reyda's untimely death which served to somehow delay the kill order.

      But no matter the how's or why's of it, we all chose to become DB assassins, willfully. Thus who are we to question this or any other damned contract? If Astrid were here she'd have all your heads.

        Loading editor
    • i think its because he wants to be in the "clouds" with his sister

        Loading editor
    • I think Narfi's death supposed to show what the Dark Brotherhood really is. Merciless murderers, the bad guys. If you think that everyone the Dark Brotherhood get contract about is a criminal, who did something bad and deserves death, then you are wrong. Mostly they are innocent people, killed by the whims of others. You are not some vigilant, who is delivering justice to bad people. You are a murderer, and many innocent people's blood is on your hand.

        Loading editor
    • It doesn't really matter since you can't kill him anyway. Not unless you also want to kill every guard in Ivarstead, as if you could. Since it doesn't matter what time of night you try to kill him, whether you're stealthed, ivisible, or there's even a guard within a mile that could see through the walls, you're attacked by guards if you kill him no matter what. So it's obviously a setup by someone trying to catch a dark brotherhood operative.

        Loading editor
    • Oh boy I hate to revive this because it was writen a bit over a year ago but here we go:

      2602:306:3408:310:BC0D:F1A1:BCFA:1C45 wrote:
      Here's my theory: Wilhelm did it. He has been stealing things from Shroud Hearth Barrow for quite a long time to supplement his income from the inn. Reyda could have been visiting some relatives buried there, or was nearby picking mushrooms and whatever other alchemy ingredients are handy. She found Wilhelm making off with her great-grandma's enchanted Nordic Battleaxe and tried to run to the guards. She didn't make it, was shot, and was thrown in the river afterwards.

      Narfi kept asking everybody what happened to his sister, attracting unwanted attention to the crimes. Since he can't be seen talking to Narfi right before his untimely death, Wilhelm used the Dark Brotherhood to get rid of him. So there you have it, friends. Nobody saw the crime, but it just won't go away.

      Wilhelm's using murder to cover up grave-robbery.


      Well if this was the case... I'm sure he wouldn't need to ask you to clear the crypt from a ghost that entered 2 years ago, would he? Remember the quest "Lifting the Shroud", where he asks you to help clean the tomb from "A spoopy ghost that scares visitors" and while you're doing said quest you find out that the "ghost", or in other words Wyndelius, happened to get very comfy inside the tombs around if not exactly 2 years ago before the beginning of the game, so... there's that.


      Klyon wrote:
      I don't care for the why. I just kill. Death is my business.



      Hadebrand The Bard wrote:
      What if Narfi was suicidal, Hadebrand thinks this is a possibility. Maybe that's why he had the heart, black sacrement.
      People usually have hearts, you know, for living.


      Yeah people do have hearts, but the heart must be with the nightshade and the human flesh, can't be just your own heart because otherwise the heart and flesh in Aretino's and Maven's houses wouldn't be necesary, since they already have some in them.

        Loading editor
    • Here's my 2 cents. Nobody is looking at the biggest connection to the blackbriars and narfis family... At least imo... Reyda and Ingun. Both are alchemists (only speculation upon looking in reyda's satchel) Ingun must've been threatened by reyda's alchemical skill, whined to mommy dearest, and had the hit put on the family. Burning the house killed the parents while narfi and reyda were out... Killing reyda while she was picking flowers to make potions to sell to repair the home, and leaving poor narfi alone to suffer madness at the loss of his family. Reyda was the prime target, but someone botched the first job, and killed the parents in the fire, which is why narfi got to say goodbye, having seen the fire take the home and his parents. Narfi might've been trying to repair the house while reyda was away. She never came back. I think the contract is out of mercy more than anything... At least in death, the family unit will be whole again. It's really sad.

        Loading editor
    • 97.120.171.194 wrote:
      It doesn't really matter since you can't kill him anyway. Not unless you also want to kill every guard in Ivarstead, as if you could. Since it doesn't matter what time of night you try to kill him, whether you're stealthed, ivisible, or there's even a guard within a mile that could see through the walls, you're attacked by guards if you kill him no matter what. So it's obviously a setup by someone trying to catch a dark brotherhood operative.
        Loading editor
    • Whoever ordered the assassination was probably a firm believer of eugenics, and wanted to purify Ivarstead.

        Loading editor
    • 107.77.173.12 wrote:
      Here's my 2 cents. Nobody is looking at the biggest connection to the blackbriars and narfis family... At least imo... Reyda and Ingun. Both are alchemists (only speculation upon looking in reyda's satchel) Ingun must've been threatened by reyda's alchemical skill, whined to mommy dearest, and had the hit put on the family. Burning the house killed the parents while narfi and reyda were out... 

      That doesn't work to me mostly because of your analysis of Ingun :

      1) She's only a Black Briar by name since she doesn't seem interested by petty conflicts like Sibbi or wealth and influence like her mother. Unlike her brother, you never hear about her "whining to mommy dearest" : because it's not her type. She's too independent for that, and skilled enough to be able to kill a woman just by poisoning her if she wanted to,

      2) Ingun's passion for alchemy is a scientific one (if you can call something in Skyrim "science"), she's fascinated by the effects of poison, not by murder itself,

      3) Ingun dissaprove of her mother's views, I highly doubt she'll ask for her help to kill someone. For exemple she called the Black Briars actions "'foolish ventures and political schemes"  and her intercations with Maven are nothing but conflicts.

      You based that theory on alchemical ingredients? Guess what, almost everyone has alchemical ingredients in Skyrim, alchemist or not. To me, it's as if you took a Grey Beard with some flowers in his inventory and declared him a rival to Ingun. You think she felt threated by some a potential small alchemist in some lost village? Sometimes a pipe is just a pipe.

        Loading editor
    • Here's another thought. Astrid says there are no real jobs and to go talk to Nazir. So maybe there is no contract on Narfi at all. Instead, it's a test to see if you are really DB material: will you kill a defenseless beggar in cold blood?

        Loading editor
    • DaBarkspawn wrote: Here's another thought. Astrid says there are no real jobs and to go talk to Nazir. So maybe there is no contract on Narfi at all. Instead, it's a test to see if you are really DB material: will you kill a defenseless beggar in cold blood?

      I doubt it. The contracts that Nazeem gives you are usually jobs that they haven't had time to complete, so I'm not sure why they would waste time and money killing a beggar. And your test takes place in the abandoned shack.

        Loading editor
    • Purrington wrote:

      DaBarkspawn wrote: Here's another thought. Astrid says there are no real jobs and to go talk to Nazir. So maybe there is no contract on Narfi at all. Instead, it's a test to see if you are really DB material: will you kill a defenseless beggar in cold blood?

      I doubt it. The contracts that Nazeem gives you are usually jobs that they haven't had time to complete, so I'm not sure why they would waste time and money killing a beggar. And your test takes place in the abandoned shack.

      "Nazir" please, not "Nazeem". Let's leave the pompous jerk out of our discussion.

      I agree with Purrington but for another reason : Nazir offers a variety of contracts, some about shady people but also some about ... normal people. There's plenty to feel guilty about so why would Narfi's contract be so special ?

      - Anoriath is nothing polite with you, he hunts and runs a shop in Whiterun. A normal guy,

      - Lurbuk is funny and deserves at worst rotten tomatoes, the reason for his conctract is futile,

      - Ennodius Papius is ... what exactly, except an hermit?

      Man, I liked Oblivion's Dark Brotherhood questline so much. At least I felt like more than a common mercenary.

        Loading editor
    • Its possible that people want him dead because he IS a begger. It happens in real life, south america has had a wave of social clensing in the form of killing the homeless. Bums can lower property values and in general can be viewed as an eye sore or annoyance, or an easy kill for gang initiation as they are not going to be investiagted as well due to lack of any real interest. 

      In a work of dark magical lords, necromancy, slavery, and assassins guilds when have you ever needed a big reason to want someone dead? People in Skyrim send you thank you letters with money for killing people that they might have the slightest problem with. So if it happens in ours, it sure as hell can happen in a world like Skyrim. 

        Loading editor
    • Lmao I've been on Nazeem legend threads too long. Didn't even notice my typo xD

        Loading editor
    • One theory is that narfi is a werewolf and killer his sister as a werewolf he knows it and went mad. This is based off the facts that when you lie to him he relates the moon to excitement and he says before he knows Reyna dead Reynas in the clouds now, indicating he knows she's dead. Being a werewolf also would explain why someone would call the darkbrotherhood on him.

        Loading editor
    • 78.92.184.48 wrote:
      I think Narfi's death supposed to show what the Dark Brotherhood really is. Merciless murderers, the bad guys. If you think that everyone the Dark Brotherhood get contract about is a criminal, who did something bad and deserves death, then you are wrong. Mostly they are innocent people, killed by the whims of others. You are not some vigilant, who is delivering justice to bad people. You are a murderer, and many innocent people's blood is on your hand.

      The only reply in this thread that makes sense.

        Loading editor
    • 2602:306:3408:310:BC0D:F1A1:BCFA:1C45 wrote: Here's my theory: Wilhelm did it. He has been stealing things from Shroud Hearth Barrow for quite a long time to supplement his income from the inn. Reyda could have been visiting some relatives buried there, or was nearby picking mushrooms and whatever other alchemy ingredients are handy. She found Wilhelm making off with her great-grandma's enchanted Nordic Battleaxe and tried to run to the guards. She didn't make it, was shot, and was thrown in the river afterwards.

      Narfi kept asking everybody what happened to his sister, attracting unwanted attention to the crimes. Since he can't be seen talking to Narfi right before his untimely death, Wilhelm used the Dark Brotherhood to get rid of him. So there you have it, friends. Nobody saw the crime, but it just won't go away.

      Wilhelm's using murder to cover up grave-robbery.

      I think that too. I doubt Wilhelm is capable of having pity. It is uncharacteristic of him.

        Loading editor
    • Narfi is an emaciated loner. Don't see why anyone would want him dead, because he lives on his own now and bothers no-one in a harmless existence.

        Loading editor
    • Ifnsman wrote: Narfi is an emaciated loner. Don't see why anyone would want him dead, because he lives on his own now and bothers no-one in a harmless existence.

      Or so we are led to believe...

        Loading editor
    • DaBarkspawn wrote:

      Ifnsman wrote: Narfi is an emaciated loner. Don't see why anyone would want him dead, because he lives on his own now and bothers no-one in a harmless existence.

      Or so we are led to believe...

      By more than just one person. Including the guy that people seem to theorize is the one who performed the Black Sacrament to have Narfi assassinated.

        Loading editor
    • I think Klimmek is the one who contracted the Dark Brotherhood to kill Narfi. We see him staring at Narfi for hours. He knows how hard things are for the poor guy and wishes for his suffering to end so he hired the Dark Brotherhood to put him out of his misery.

        Loading editor
    • 68.202.190.177 wrote:
      I think Klimmek is the one who contracted the Dark Brotherhood to kill Narfi. We see him staring at Narfi for hours.
      What?! I've never seen anyone staring at Narfi for hours.
        Loading editor
    • Literally NONE of the DB targets are justified as to why they need to be killed.

        Loading editor
    • Spirit Slasher wrote:
      Literally NONE of the DB targets are justified as to why they need to be killed.

      Let's see :

      - Beitild owns a mine and has her ex husband as a direct competitor. Also her workers hate her because she's awful to them so it's possible they collected money and did a Black Sacrament because of that

      - Lurbuk's is most likely the result of someone hating his singing considering how many people requested his death. I even read that his father may be the chief of a stronghold and requested his death because his ashamed of his son

      - Hern is a vampire, I don't think you have to look too far on that one

      - Deekus seems to be a thief, again, someone is probably pissed because of some theft he did

      - Ma'randru-jo is rumored to be a Thalmor spy

      - Agnis is an old hag who came with the fort. She's annoying, and considering the fact that the castle is own by bandits I'm surprised she lived so long

      - Helvard is a housecarl so maybe it was to reach the jarl by weakening his security

      - Safia is a pirate so it's either a professional rivality or someone who wanted some peace



      You see, sometimes with what you know and clues given by Nazir you can find "justifications", but for some contracts I've got nothing (or everything, because we know nothing and just debate)

        Loading editor
    • Then WHY in the bloody hell was an innocent beggar consigned to the death penalty???

        Loading editor
    • Prob Wilhelm coz he knew the truth about Narfi's sister and thought it best to send him on his way.

        Loading editor
    • Purrington wrote:
      Prob Wilhelm coz he knew the truth about Narfi's sister and thought it best to send him on his way.

      That's my theory.

        Loading editor
    • I heard thatNarfi and also Vittoria Vici are some of the many instances where Bethesda left out context or simply abandoned storylines. If you listen to Narfi you could suggest that he is a werewolf and if you check the CK the "innocent" Vittoria Vici is actually listed as the leader of the Argonian pirates

        Loading editor
    • What's with all the questions? I've been given a contract to kill for money, I've got a wife and adopted child that need to be taken care of financially, so LET'S DO THIS!

        Loading editor
    • LostDragonborn wrote: I've got a wife and adopted child that need to be taken care of financially...

      Shame if anything should happen to them.

        Loading editor
    • such a shame.... Such a shame. HEeheheheheheheh...... Cicero is coming

        Loading editor
    • It was Wilhelm when u show him or talk to him about her necklace he completely changes his tone raises his voice and then proceeds to imitate Narfi in a very mean and hateful manner. My guess is Wilhelm wanted rydya but she turned him down he then in anger killed her he fears Narfi finding out but can't take on Narfi in a fight so he hires the brotherhood to do it for him.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.