FANDOM


  • After attempting a loop, I found my gear (5 total fortify alchemy enchantments, thanks to the Falmer Helmet) hard-capped at 29%. This meant my fortify enchanting potions were capped at 37%, and would not make my gear go further than 29%. Has this been confirmed by anyone else?

      Loading editor
    • If you do the loop with enchanting at 100, you should quickly get to gloves, helemt, ring and necklace at 34%, then wearing those the fortify enchanting is ta 39%. Didn't try to get it higher, so not sure if can keep going to add a 1% to all that (and keep adding a 1% if doing the loop over and over).

        Loading editor
    • Skyrim SE seems to have it hard-capped at 29%

        Loading editor
    • If you have the Dragonborn DLC, you can also wear the four relics of Ahzidal to give you +10 enchanting, and one of the Black Books also has an option that gives you 10% stronger enchantments.

        Loading editor
    • I used this method (Ahzidal) and broke 29--I could never get the falmer helmet/circlet thing to work and am on Skyrim Special Edition so mayb that was a glitch they fixed.

        Loading editor
    • I have legendary edition on PC patch 1.9 no nods. I have played through 5 full times, now on my 6th time. After I get alchemy and enchanting maxed and well perked, I make 4x25% alchemy gear, then some +30 skill enchanting potions with that gear. I use the potions to make 28% alchemy gear, which makes +32 skill enchanting potions. I use those to make 29% alchemy and smithing combo gear(130% smithing potions) and enchanting potions go no higher.

      Once I get Ahzidal's relics and black book Sallow Regent on Solstheim, I do another loop. The first time, I started with seeker of sorcery and enchanting(thought it best) and I don't remember what I got at first. I do know after a total 3 sets of gear and 13 grand level souls, I had 35% crafting gear with 158% smithing potions and +40 skill enchanting potions. That was the limit.

      The second time, I started with seeker of shadow and alchemy first because why not? Blue butterfly wings and snowberries are plentiful and cheap(versus filled grand and black soul gems). Ended up getting the same caps after 2 sets of gear and 9 grand level souls, saving 4 soul gems.

        Loading editor
    • Hi. jtenorj aka A Fandom User 75.170.195.221 here. Meant to type mods, not nods.

        Loading editor
    • Non Special Edition with All 3 Dlc, having the Helmet/Circlet (I used a penitus Oculatus Helmet) trick with the Ahzidal item boost, looping I was able to get to a hard 31% fortify Alchemy and a hard 38% on Fortify enchanting. with full perks at 100 on both skills. The only thing I think I could do to boost it further is become a vampire, and have the necromage perk. Being a vampire causes potions to be counted as self cast spells and necromage makes spells against undead 25% more effective, so being a vampire with potions counting as self cast spells would make the fortify enchanting potion 25% stronger upon drinking it. 

        Loading editor
    • Did you use the black book sallow regent?

        Loading editor
    • No, I didn't use the black book, so I guess there's that too to get another 20% boost.

        Loading editor
    • You'll get higher numbers, but not that high( unless you do the necromage vampire thing, that is. Not sure how much higher that will take it). Just remember when switching between seeker of shadow and seeker of sorcery to swap your crafting gear and ahzidal relics.

      I use seeker of might and ancient knowledge( reward for unfathomable deeps which starts at the Riften docks) to temper my weapons and armor, and ancient knowledge boosts my armor rating too. With 4x35% crafting gear( alchemy and smithing) and a 158% smithing potion I can hit 810dmg on daedric swords( 3x57% 1H enchants boosted by seeker of might, 1056 with dragonbone bow and steel arrows thanks to 4x57% archery gear, and 292dmg dragonbone dagger can oneshot anything with power sneak attack(assassin's blade, savage strike, shrouded gloves).

      My swords each have 99 fire and 99 shock, as does my bow( thanks to +40 skill enchanting potions). Those pots plus seeker of sorcery and ahzidal's genius let me have 66% fire and frost resist on hoots and 66% shock resist with 57% block enchant on a shield. Destro enchants on weapoms never run out thanks to 3x35% fortify destro enchants( i swap arch des and 1H des rings and necklaces as needed. I also have 4 pieces with +57% sneak and +52 carry each. Destro on my smithing apron6, 4x lockpicking on crafting hat, unarmed ring and gauntlets and a necklace(35% better prices).

        Loading editor
    • 79.145.190.82 wrote:
      If you do the loop with enchanting at 100, you should quickly get to gloves, helemt, ring and necklace at 34%, then wearing those the fortify enchanting is ta 39%. Didn't try to get it higher, so not sure if can keep going to add a 1% to all that (and keep adding a 1% if doing the loop over and over).

      i managed to get a 40% fortify enchanting potion and my fortify alchemy gear at 35% so it is possible 

        Loading editor
    • I got alchemy gear to 41% and enchanting potion to 43% and still going, just need ingredients for the potion

        Loading editor
    • I know by default enchanting potions temporarily raise your skill(which is generally less potent) instead of improving enchants by a given percent(which is generally more potent). The Unofficial Patch makes enchanting potions actually boost enchanted by the stated percentage. It also removes stuff like alchemy head gear stacking, the resto potion loop and Necromage's benefits to Vampire players(there are mods to restore most of all of that). I'm guessing the higher numbers you are getting are some combination of these things.

        Loading editor
    • On Skyrim SE latest ver without hack or that loop exploit, but with Necromage (unpatch USSEP necromage mod) , Ahzidal, Seeker perks switching, and using a Tribunal mask from legendary armors I think, instead of circlet for 5 pieces trick because of the unofficial patch, and got maximum of 73% fortify alchemy potion. Spent ages doing this though. It was about 47% max before I used 5th piece I think. Not sure how it got so high (maybe Better Vampires? I don't know), but even after I went from 69% enchanting potion to 73% enchanting, the enchantment on the equipment is a final number of 55% fortify alchemy/smithing for me.

      That's a very good result.

        Loading editor
    • With all the perks in the enchanting tree. Enchanoting is capped at 40% fortify alchemy and a 45% Fortify enchanting potion. With out doing resto loop u cant get farther than that.

        Loading editor
    • Skyrim SE 1.1.47.08 patch with all DLC;

      Ahzidal set (+10 ench skill) + Black Book Seeker Perk (%10 ench) + Vampirism with Necromancer Perk (Restoration) +          + 5 set (falmer helm,circlet,neck,ring,gloves) = 

      Max i get %53 enchanting potion, %40 forti Alchemy enchant.

      No mods.

        Loading editor
    • With vanilla Skyrim Special Edition, with max enchant and max alch with all relevant perks, with the black book +10% enchant, with Ahzidal's armor +10 enchant perk, with vampire 3x headwear, and a few loops, I've been able to get +62% Enchanting potions and equipment that's +43% Alchemy per piece. It is possible that this isn't the theoretical maximum, somebody above claimed to have gotten 73%, but I wasn't able to achieve that. However, at this point, my enchantments are powerful enough to be borderline game breaking, so I'm really not concerned about trying to figure out if there is a way to squeeze out a bit more. I can make a single potion with a value of >10k gold. I can make fortify destruction potions that increase spell damage by 312%. My enchants to fortify magika regen increase it by 106%, which beats Morekai and leaves me with a free extra enchant. Ahzidal himself never created such potent items.

        Loading editor
    • Skyrim legendary edition , smithing , alchemy and enchanting at 100 and all of their perks unlocked. By using sallow regent book , ahzidal's 4 armor pieces bonus , falmer helmet + circlet and an alchemy ring , necklace and alchemy gloves I can now make 36% fortify alchemic potions gear and 46% fortify enchantment potions. I see many people here managed to get much higher numbers but I can't seem to get more at the moment if not by using the vampire perk ( and since I don't really want to become a vampire as of now I think I will stop here until I discover about something new ) .

        Loading editor
    • With all of you stating completely different numbers as a max, theres know telling what the true number is..

        Loading editor
    • The question is how you actually got up to your figures in the first place.

      So far I have:

      Skyrim Special Edition, on Steam, with Skyrim, Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn and all Creation Club DLCs. No other mods. I have not yet done almost any of the Dragonborn content, so no Azhidal's gear and no Black Books.

      Character level 71.

      100 Enchanting + 8 perks (Enchanter x5, Insightful, Corpus, Extra Effect) 100 Alchemy + 7 perks (Alchemist x5, Physician, Benefactor) 100 Smithing (legendary, raised it to 100 a second time).

      Half a dozen shop-bought Enchanter's Elixirs (25% enchanting bonus) to start off the process.

      100 Enchanting + all perks + Enchanter's Elixir -> Fortify Alchemy items at 28% (1 ring, 1 necklace, 1 gloves, 1 headgear)

      100 Alchemy + all perks + 4x 28 = 112% Fortify Alchemy gear = Fortify Enchantment potions with a 32% bonus. (Which only last half as long as the Enchanter's Elixirs, but their ingredients are easy to find.)

      100 Enchanting + all perks + 32% Fortify Enchantment potions = Fortify Alchemy items at 29% (1 ring, 1 necklace, 1 gloves, 1 headgear.)

      100 Alchemy + all perks + (4x29) = 116% Fortify Alchemy gear = Fortify Enchantment potions still with a 32% bonus. No improvement.

      The "enchantment / alchemy loop" seems to be at an end already. 4x 29% Fortify Alchemy gets me 32% Fortify Enchanting potions: 32% Fortify Enchanting potions get me 29% Fortify Alchemy gear.

      18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)31.50.150.52

      So. WHAT PRECISE EXACT PROCESS does anybody go through to get numbers higher than that?

      Assume that one starts with all the above skills and perks: and four pieces of gear each with 29% Fortify Alchemy: and thus the ability to make potions with 32% Fortify Enchanting.

      Let us also assume that we DO NOT use any glitch involving Fortify Restoration potions (at all, let alone any glitch involving different strengths of such potions being made to multiply up.)

      Do I have to use the Falmer / PenitusOculatus Helmet bug, to get a fifth piece of Fortify Alchemy gear, to make better Fortify Enchant potions, and then use THOSE to make better Fortify Alchemy gear, five pieces instead of four? If so, could somebody give an example of the actual step-by-step numbers in question?

      Okay, let's assume 29% Fortify Alchemy on a Falmer Helmet, a Circlet of any type, a Ring of any type, an Amulet of any type, and Gloves or Gauntlets of any type, for a total of 5x29 = 145% Fortify Alchemy to start.

      what kind of level of Fortify Enchant potion would I get from the 145% Fortify Alchemy? Let us call it XX.

      So I now have a number of fortify enchant potions of strength XX. This allows me to make Fortify Alchemy gear of strength YY, where YY is assumably higher than 29.

      then I use 5x YY Fortify Alchemy to make more Fortify Enchant potions, this time of strength ZZ...

      Step by step please. Show your working. I don't want to know JUST the max, I want to know how to get there.

        Loading editor
    • It’s never too late to join the discussion!

      So, without using glitches (no Resto loop, no multiple rings, no falmer helmet + circle etc, ALWAYS using 4 pieces of alchemy and smithing gear) I managed to get +39% fortify alchemy & smithing gear, +49% fortify enchanting potions and +195% fortify smithing potions. I am an Assassin Necromage Vampire though (I know for some this is a glitch, but it’s debatable).

      With enchanting/alchemy/smithing at 100 with all relevant perks, I used 4 pieces of Ahzidal’s armor set, and the 3 bonuses from the Black Book: The Sallow Regent.

      Here is the process through which I reached these numbers:

      1)      Wearing 4 pieces of Ahzidal’s armor, Seeker of Sorcery activated, and the necro-vamp boost applying, but without drinking any potion, I enchanted 4 pieces of alchemy gear and immediately got a +29% fortify alchemy bonus.

      2)      I switched to Seeker of Shadows, put on my alchemy gear and got a +40% fortify enchanting potion.

      3)      Switched again to Seeker of Sorcery, wearing Ahzidal’s pieces and drinking the +40% fortify enchanting potion, and I got a +37% fortify alchemy gear.

      4)      Repeating the process one more time made me hit +39% fortify alchemy (and smith) gear with +49 fortify enchanting potions, but I couldn’t get any higher than this. It allows me to craft +195% fortify smithing potions.

      With these stats I enchanted 4 items with +64% fortify one-handed.

      Then, I switched to seeker of might, wearing 4 pieces of +39% smithing gear and drinking +195% fortify smithing potions and I got 1,438 base damage on my daedric dagger (wearing, of course, the fortify one-handed gear that is my main armor). This, with the x30 multiplier of DB gloves allows my necro-vamp assassin to inflict 43,140 damage (!! IMPORTANT here to avoid confusion: I installed a mod to have fortify one-handed apply on daggers because the vanilla on this is glitched. Since the unofficial skyrim patch has been deleted for vanilla, I basically replicated its conditions, keeping however the necro-vamp option).

      -          Out of curiosity, I repeated the whole process with 5 pieces (falmer helmet + circle) just to test that this wasn’t the absolute cap, and indeed it’s not, since I got +43% fortify alchemy gear, +243% fortify smithing potions etc. I destroyed all such equipment at the end of the experiment though. -

      Still, I do not understand why my stats shown above are quite different from those of this player (https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrim/comments/2eh4f9/the_endgame_possibilities/ ), who repeated the same process like me with 4 pieces, and got +41% alchemy and smithing gear (instead of +39%), but only +44% fortify enchanting and +174% fortify smith potions (instead of my +49% and +195% stats).

      At first, I thought it might be because I got the perk Insightful Enchanter before turning necro-vamp, hence it is not boosted, but according to this thread ( https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/63140960 ) necro-vamp does not affect enchanting perks (only boosts enchantments +25%). Although he does not mention this, he is playing necro-vamp too, to get such high stats.

      Or, as someone mentioned above, it might be that the unofficial skyrim patch changed the way in which the mechanism of enchanting effects works, hence slightly different numbers.

      But he claims to be playing vanilla, hence it must be a different reason in this case.

      Anyone got any idea?

        Loading editor
    • In my previous comment I failed to mention at the beginning that I am playing vanilla+Dragonborn and Dawnguard DLC

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user 2.24.167.115

      "It’s never too late to join the discussion!"



      I got the exact same results as you did with the necromage/vamp.  I spent about an hour tonight trying to hit the 62% mentioned in an earlier post dated:

      A FANDOM user 98.145.92.30
      02:16, March 31, 2018

      At any rate, after 11 successive full equipment sets, I was still at 61% on enchant and 43% on alchemy.



      A short list of what you get with each combo, all include the Azhidal 4 Piece bonus + Sallow Reagent.


      No Falmer Helmet/Circlet combo and no Necromage/Vampire ---

      Alchemy +36% X 4 Pieces

      Enchanting +46% Potion



      --- No Falmer Helmet/Circlet with Necromage/Vampire enabled ---

      Alchemy +39% X 4 Pieces

      Enchanting +49% Potion

      Smithing +195% Potion



      --- With both Falmer Helmet/Circlet with Necromage/Vampire enabled ---

      Alchemy +43% X 5 Pieces

      Enchanting +61% Potion

      Smithing +243 Potion

      (+283 on elemental or chaos damage enchants)



      For those of you worried about becoming a vampire, its rather easy to get it removed, just visit Morthal and it is done in like 3 minutes.  To contract it again there are 3 easy ways, fight a vampire and stay alive til you get infected, have Serana bite you or drink from the fountain in Redwater Den.  You can get vampirism and get it cured unlimited times all for the low low price of 1 black soul gem.

      I chose the dawnguard faction for the crossbows, which makes it really annoying to be a Vampire in the Dawnguard and I made all 3 of their followers without level caps my stewards so they could defend my homes properly (constantly curing vampirism to interact with any Dawnguard member and they will not be your follower while you are a vamp).

      I play without mods, on legendary difficulty, running patch 1.9 on Skyrim SE.  My usual loadout is archer / thrallmaster.  Level 254 with every perk, I run around with the Falmer Helmet/Circlet combo to boost bow damage and with the Seeker of Might and my standard set my bow damages is just over 3,000 for a normal shot and 9,000 for the triple sneak attack bonus.  It pretty much can 1 shot anything in the game with very few exceptions.  I don't even bother with the damage potions and I actually came to this post to compare results as I am thinking about nerfing myself back to the lower enchant/smithing combinations just to add a bit more challenge back to the game.

      Using the max alchemy/smithing set with the 43% per piece X 5 I can create normal poisons that do like 500-700 and if I use jarrin root + deathbell it is slightly over 12,000 damage.  I make a ton of equipment for my thrall army and with the +243 blacksmith potions +alchemy/blacksmith gear set most any weapon I smith clocks in around 450-550 base damage, and armor around 1,400 AC for chest and 800 ish for hands, feet and head,  It makes the thralls pretty tough and pretty solid on the dps.

      If you're thinking about going this route, there is an excellent post on how to achieve max enchanting, alchemy, smithing etc.  http://skyrimforums.org/sf/threads/maxed-character-guide.67731/ 

      Hope this information helps you decide if maxing out is right for you.

        Loading editor
    • Just an update after doing a manual downgrade from maximum enchanting/smithing/alchemy with falmer helmet/necromage/vampire down to the normal game limits.

      My bow shots basically dropped from 3,000 damage down to 2,000 damage.  There is a noticeable difference when fighting dragons in it taking an extra couple shots to kill them.  A lot of the things I was one shotting, now take two shots, it will be 90% dead after the first shot. 

      It is still not very challenging on legendary difficulty however so I am thinking about taking it down 1 more notch.  Basically skipping the enchanting/alchemy loop altogether and only being able to enchant or smith based off of the max I can get from 1 round of enchanting.  If that doesn't make it substantially more challenging then 2 notches would be to drop down to in-game drops for potions and equipment enchants.

        Loading editor
    • Glad to read we got the same stats!

      Base damage of my bow was close to 2,000 without falmer helmet+circle, around 2,500 with. That's because I didn't push enchanting potions as high as you did, I stopped at 57 or something around there.

      Anyway, playing on legendary with these damage stats and with 100% spell absoption from necro-vampire basically killed the game.

      To test myself on a real challenge, I restarted on legendary playing a PERMA-DEATH run: no dying, or you restart. And no reload unless the game crashes. My other rules: no glitches such as falmer+helmet, no hidden chests and no pickpocketing trainers. But yes necro-vampire.

      This completely changed the gaming experience, making it really awesome and at times exhilarating. For example, at one point I literally sold all my inventory including armor pieces to buy an item with the banish daedra enchant to make more money. I only kept my bow with soul trap and an empty gem, killed a chiken to fill it since going around without armor was too risky. A guard spotted me though and started running behind my naked character around the factories outside Whiterun. I got arrested and ended up in prison since I had run out of gold HAHA.

      Levelling alchemy/smith/enchant is really necessary here but you got to be be careful and avoid doing that too early, otherwise your combat skills won't be able to keep up with enemies' levelling.

      I reached level 30 before unistalling the game as I was getting too obsessed, but maybe one day I will continue the run. You might want to try something similar if you are looking for a fun and tough challenge!

        Loading editor
    • I meant *farms not factories lol.

      Anyway I went a bit off-topic here but not too much as my main point is that if you push alchemy/enchant loops too high it kills the game even on legendary. Unless you embark on some tough challenges like a perma-death run

        Loading editor
    • 31.50.150.52 wrote:
      The question is how you actually got up to your figures in the first place.

      So far I have:

      Skyrim Special Edition, on Steam, with Skyrim, Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn and all Creation Club DLCs. No other mods. I have not yet done almost any of the Dragonborn content, so no Azhidal's gear and no Black Books.

      Character level 71.

      100 Enchanting + 8 perks (Enchanter x5, Insightful, Corpus, Extra Effect) 100 Alchemy + 7 perks (Alchemist x5, Physician, Benefactor) 100 Smithing (legendary, raised it to 100 a second time).

      Half a dozen shop-bought Enchanter's Elixirs (25% enchanting bonus) to start off the process.

      100 Enchanting + all perks + Enchanter's Elixir -> Fortify Alchemy items at 28% (1 ring, 1 necklace, 1 gloves, 1 headgear)

      100 Alchemy + all perks + 4x 28 = 112% Fortify Alchemy gear = Fortify Enchantment potions with a 32% bonus. (Which only last half as long as the Enchanter's Elixirs, but their ingredients are easy to find.)

      100 Enchanting + all perks + 32% Fortify Enchantment potions = Fortify Alchemy items at 29% (1 ring, 1 necklace, 1 gloves, 1 headgear.)

      100 Alchemy + all perks + (4x29) = 116% Fortify Alchemy gear = Fortify Enchantment potions still with a 32% bonus. No improvement.

      The "enchantment / alchemy loop" seems to be at an end already. 4x 29% Fortify Alchemy gets me 32% Fortify Enchanting potions: 32% Fortify Enchanting potions get me 29% Fortify Alchemy gear.

      18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)18:45, June 5, 2018 (UTC)31.50.150.52

      So. WHAT PRECISE EXACT PROCESS does anybody go through to get numbers higher than that?

      Assume that one starts with all the above skills and perks: and four pieces of gear each with 29% Fortify Alchemy: and thus the ability to make potions with 32% Fortify Enchanting.

      Let us also assume that we DO NOT use any glitch involving Fortify Restoration potions (at all, let alone any glitch involving different strengths of such potions being made to multiply up.)

      Do I have to use the Falmer / PenitusOculatus Helmet bug, to get a fifth piece of Fortify Alchemy gear, to make better Fortify Enchant potions, and then use THOSE to make better Fortify Alchemy gear, five pieces instead of four? If so, could somebody give an example of the actual step-by-step numbers in question?

      Okay, let's assume 29% Fortify Alchemy on a Falmer Helmet, a Circlet of any type, a Ring of any type, an Amulet of any type, and Gloves or Gauntlets of any type, for a total of 5x29 = 145% Fortify Alchemy to start.

      what kind of level of Fortify Enchant potion would I get from the 145% Fortify Alchemy? Let us call it XX.

      So I now have a number of fortify enchant potions of strength XX. This allows me to make Fortify Alchemy gear of strength YY, where YY is assumably higher than 29.

      then I use 5x YY Fortify Alchemy to make more Fortify Enchant potions, this time of strength ZZ...

      Step by step please. Show your working. I don't want to know JUST the max, I want to know how to get there.

      Hey if you are still looking for an answer, yes, you do need the falmer helmet+circlet glitch to get past 35 enchanting (or 32, I can't remember exactly), I am right now at 38% without necromage or restoration glitch, but basically all you have to do is get the 5 items, enchant them with the last enchanting potion you could without the glitch, make another enchanting potion with the new gear and do it over and over again. And yeah, the gear will increasy by only 1% each time.

        Loading editor
    • I recently did the Alchemy-Enchanting loop and managed to get Fortify Enchanting potions up to 46%, which seem to be the max, and Fortify Smithing potions, up to 185%, which is also the max for those. 

      Using The Sallow Regents (Seeker of Might, Sorcery, Shadows) from the Dragonborn DLC is what carries the % up. Here's an example:

      1) Start with basic set (Falmer Helmet, Circlet, Ring, Necklace, Gloves) and get it as high as possible normally (29%) because what comes next is very tedious.

      2) Start off with Seeker of Shadows, and make enchanting potions, then switch to Seeker of Sorcery, and drink said potions, and use those to make another set (The % should break 29% now)

      3) Repeat step 2 until you hit cap of 46% for enchanting potions and use those to craft an ultimate set.

      4) When smithing, Use smithing potions AND Seeker of Might. 

        Loading editor
    • 198.84.172.15 wrote:
      I recently did the Alchemy-Enchanting loop and managed to get Fortify Enchanting potions up to 46%, which seem to be the max, and Fortify Smithing potions, up to 185%, which is also the max for those. 

      Using The Sallow Regents (Seeker of Might, Sorcery, Shadows) from the Dragonborn DLC is what carries the % up. Here's an example:

      1) Start with basic set (Falmer Helmet, Circlet, Ring, Necklace, Gloves) and get it as high as possible normally (29%) because what comes next is very tedious.

      2) Start off with Seeker of Shadows, and make enchanting potions, then switch to Seeker of Sorcery, and drink said potions, and use those to make another set (The % should break 29% now)

      3) Repeat step 2 until you hit cap of 46% for enchanting potions and use those to craft an ultimate set.

      4) When smithing, Use smithing potions AND Seeker of Might. 

      Oh and also wear Ahzidals armor when enchanting, the +10 is a must

        Loading editor
    • Running Special Edition with the USSEP mod, and before you go for any of the Dragonborn content, it looks like the max ends up being only 33% for the Fortify Alchemy enchantment (on four pieces of gear, since the Falmer Helmet + Circlet bug is patched in USSEP).   This yields Fortify Enchanting potions at 35%, and Fortify Smithing potions at 139%.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.