Threki the Innocent is a prisoner found in Riften Jail. She proclaims herself innocent of her accused crimes. The door to her cell cannot be opened.
She was arrested for insulting Ulfric Stormcloak. She remains in custody even if the Imperial Legion takes over The Rift, during the "Reunification of Skyrim," or is given to them during "Season Unending," in exchange for Markarth.
- "This is what happens to you when you speak your mind in this city."
- "They threw me in here because I called Ulfric a liar; a deceiver."
- "Ulfric doesn't care about Talos. He yearns for the throne of Skyrim and he'll say anything to rally people to his side."
- "But now, because of Ulfric's greed, countless lives have been lost."
- "On second thought, maybe I'm better off in here. At least I'll die with a clear conscience."
This section contains bugs related to Threki the Innocent. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- It is possible for Threki to send Hired Thugs after the Dragonborn despite them not stealing anything.
- Threki may spawn outside of her cell, instead of inside.
- Using the power "Vampire Seduction" on her if close enough to talk to through the bars, one can feed on her and end up inside her cell with no way out.
- By looking specifically at the support frame of the side of the chair closest to her bed, it gives you the option to sit, also ending up inside her cell with no way out.