The Town, given the default name of Rivercrest, is the hometown of the Fugitive and the main location in The Elder Scrolls: Blades. The town's true location is somewhere around Cyrodiil[source?], however, and the player is able to choose a name for it as well as customize it.
History[edit | edit source]
At least two centuries ago, the walls surrounding the town were built by the Third Empire, although it is believed that the area had been inhabited since the first age. At some point, the Fugitive was born in the Town, but left and was gone for so long that many townsfolk presumed them dead. Some time after the signing of the White-Gold Concordat in 4E 175, the Imperial vassal Urzoga gra-Batul, calling herself "The Bloodfall Queen," sent mercenaries to collect taxes from the townspeople. When they refused, the mercenaries knocked off the head of the statue of the town's founder, causing an eruption of green flames to destroy the settlement. Shortly afterward, the Fugitive returned, and was able to help rebuild their hometown.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Rebuilding the Town Hall
- Lumber Run
- Rebuilding the Smithy
- Meet the Old Blademaster
- The Greencap Bandits
- Hidden Mysteries
- Mercenaries on the Run
- The Bloodfall Queen
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Antoine Nestal – Builder
- Constantia Galena – Resident
- Frenn – Baker
- Gavrus Lampronius – Farmer
- Greidil Horse-Mouth – Cooper
- Guthrum of the Isles – Priest of the Nine Divines
- Helane Duronia – Architect
- Henrik Seven-Swords – Blades Mentor of the Fugitive
- Jena Matius – Woodcutter
- Junius the Elder – Town Elder
- Lea Jeanne – Alchemist
- Lond – Blacksmith
- Munya – Baker
- Murbak – Farmer
- Noura – Arena veteran
- Saashi – Loremaster
- Sabina Clovia – Conjurer
- Severio Scerius – Enchanter
- Sirfing – Imperial Legion veteran
- Staki – Peasant
- Thahala – Workshop keeper
- Theodor Gorlash – Town eccentric
- Varro Matius – Woodcutter
- Wanum – Envoy of Urzoga gra-Batul
- Zakana – Farmer
Facilities[edit | edit source]
- Smithy – Buy, sell, salvage and improve weapons and armor
- Alchemy Laboratory – Buy or brew potions
- Workshop – Buy, or craft decorations to your Town
- Enchanter's Tower – Enchant your weapons and armor
- House – Build houses to increase population.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The province the town is located in is never specified, however, the style of the architecture and the surrounding environments, as well as the presence of Ayleid ruins, are all reminiscent of Cyrodiil.
- It is implied during dialogue with the town's residents that it is very secluded, as they mention that they are located far away from the Empire and rarely get any visitors.
- Through one of the wall's gates, a small port can be seen.
- The default name for the Town is Rivercrest.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]