- Antoine Nestal – Builder
- Constantia Galena
- Gavrus Lampronius – Farmer
- Greidil Horse-Mouth – Cooper
- Guthrum of the Isles – Priest of the Nine Divines
- Helane Duronia
- Henrik Seven-Swords – Blades Mentor of the Fugitive
- Jena Matius – Woodcutter
- Junius the Elder – Town Elder
- Lea Jeanne – Alchemist
- Lond – Blacksmith
- Munya – Baker
- Noura – Arena veteran
- Saashi – Loremaster
- Sabina Clovia – Conjurer
- Severio Scerius – Enchanter
- Sirfing – Imperial Legion veteran
- Staki – Peasant
- Thahala – Workshop keeper
- Theodor Gorlash – Town eccentric
- Varro Matius – Woodcutter
- Wanum – Envoy of Urzoga gra-Batul
- Zakana – Farmer
- Smithy – Buy, sell, salvage and improve weapons and armor
- Alchemy Laboratory
- Enchanter's Tower
- The province the town is located in is never specified, however, the style of the architecture and the surrounding environments, as well as the presence of Ayleid ruins, are all reminiscent of Cyrodiil.
- It is implied during dialogue with the town's residents that it is very secluded, as they mention that they are located far away from the Empire and rarely get any visitors.
- Through one of the wall's gates, a small port can be seen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.