Traveling Bard is a radiant character in The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard. These bards are a part of the Dawnguard radiant quest "Hide and Seek," or the vampire radiant quest "The Hunt." The Dragonborn is required to kill them, as they are members of the opposing faction in disguise.
- Play me a song, "bard." "A song? I, uh... I seem to have misplaced my lute. Another time perhaps?"
- You're no bard. "I beg your pardon, sir. I don't know what you're getting at, but whatever it is, it's not appreciated."
- Come with me, "bard." "Why? What do you want?"
- I want to show you something. It's important. You really must come. (Persuade)
- "You've mistaken me for someone who cares about you and your problems. Find someone else." (Failure)
- "Monster? What monster? Don't know what you're game is, but I'll humor for a moment. Lead the way. Take me to this "monster" of yours. But I'm warning you, do anything funny, and you'll regret it." (Success)
- Come with me, or you'll regret it. (Intimidate)
- "I'm not so easily coerced. I've got my eye on you. Try anything, and you will be the one who regrets it." (Failure)
- "Settle down. No need for threats. Lead the way. But I'm warning you, I'm not afraid to fight you if I have to." (Success)