Traveling Pilgrim is a radiant character in The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard.
- To which shrine are you headed, "pilgrim." "Which shrine? Well, I...I'm going to them all. Yes. One at a time. Until I've visited all the shrines to all the gods in Skyrim."
- You're no pilgrim. "I beg your pardon, sir. I don't know what you're getting at, but whatever it is, it's not appreciated."
- Come with me, "pilgrim." "Why? What do you want?"
- I'll take you to the monster you're hunting. (Persuade)
- "What are you talking about? I don't know anything about any monsters." (Failure)
- "Monster? What monster? Don't know what you're game is, but I'll humor for a moment. Lead the way. Take me to this "monster" of yours. But I'm warning you, do anything funny, and you'll regret it." (Success)
- Follow me, or you'll regret it. (Intimidate)
- "I'm not so easily coerced. I've got my eye on you. Try anything, and you will be the one who regrets it." (Failure)
- "Settle down. No need for threats. Lead the way. But I'm warning you, I'm not afraid to fight you if I have to." (Success)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.