Background[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Speak with Neminda about Duties.
- Travel to Drulene Falen's hut.
- Speak with Falen.
- Travel to the Telvayn Ancestral Tomb.
- Kill the bandits within the tomb.
- Return to Falen.
- Return to Neminda to end the quest.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Neminda of House Redoran will give this quest to the Nerevarine when they have returned with the founder's helm at the end of the previous quest. She will inform the Nerevarine that a Redoran member, Drulene Falen, has been attacked by bandits trying to take her guars. The Nerevarine is tasked with removing this threat to her herds.
Drulene Falen's Bandits[edit | edit source]
Drulene Falen can be found near her hut to the west of Ald'ruhn. She will reveal to the Nerevarine that the bandits have been striking at her from the Telvayn Ancestral Tomb to the south and requests that the Nerevarine head there and deal with them.
The tomb is relatively easy to locate, largely due to the fact that two of Falen's guars are stood outside. Within the tomb the Nerevarine must kill the two bandits before returning to Falen. Falen will welcome the news that the bandits won't cause more problems and gives the Nerevarine a pair of Hackle-Lo Leaves. To end the quest, the Nerevarine must return to Neminda in Ald'ruhn.
Journal[edit | edit source]
|Trouble with Bandits – HR_GuardGuarHerds|
|10||Neminda asked me to talk to Drulene Falen again. The guar herders are having trouble with bandits.
|20||Drulene Falen told me that the bandits usually attack her, Endrone Thirendas, or Drovone Famori. Drulene says the bandits usually come from the south.|
|50||Drulene Falen thanked me for taking care of the bandits. I should report back to Neminda.|
|100||Neminda thanked me for taking care of the bandits
|110||Neminda accused me of murdering Drulene Falen. I have been expelled from House Redoran, and Neminda will not give me any more duties.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the second quest that the Nerevarine has done for Falen.
- This quest can be completed without being a member of House Redoran.
- Falen will refer to two more herders (Endorne Thirendas and Drovone Famori) as having been attacked.
- Neither of them actually exist in the game.
- If Falen is killed prior to or during this quest (by player or other means) the Nerevarine will be kicked out of House Redoran.