Interactions[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "It's crazy to still be working here. What if there's more draugr down there?"
- "This mine will be our grave yet, I just know it."
- "We tunneled into an old crypt. We're warning strangers to keep out."
- "I'm not going into the mine with draugr lurking down there."
- "Guards are useless. They just stand around waiting for a full regiment to come and help."
Conversations[edit | edit source]
Tuthul: "I feel like any moment, a draugr is going to come and chop my head off."
Perth: "Steel your nerves. The draugr are gone. Focus on your mining."
Perth: "Feels good to be mining again."
Tuthul: "How can you say that? This mine was filled with draugr not too long ago."
Tuthul: "Those draugr are going to come up and kill us all."
Perth: "They haven't moved out of the caves. I think we're safe."
Tuthul: "'We're safe' he says. You'll eat those words when a draugr is tearing into your face."
Tuthul: "I don't think it's safe mining a cave on top of that crypt."
Perth: "There's a war on. We need every scrap of ore we can get, so we're going to keep digging. Understand?"
Tuthul: "Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you."
Tuthul: "Those draugr are going to be back. I can feel it."
Perth: "Don't be such a coward. We haven't seen any draugr since the mine was cleared. Be grateful."