Anvil "Ships sail form Anvil harbor for ports-of-call in Hammerfell, Summerset Isle, Yokuda, and the Western Isles."
"Well now, what might you want?"
- I want the key to the cellar. "Oh, do you now? And just why should I give you that?"
- If you don’t I’ll slice your throat. "Oh! Well in that case, um... Here you go!"
- The Dark Brotherhood demands it, dog! "The Dark Brotherhood? Okay! Okay! Here! Here's the key! Just don't hurt me! I won't say a word, I swear! If you're here to kill that fellow in the cellar, then... good! I won't call the guards or nothing! He's doing... unnatural things down there! I heard the screams! And... and the smells! I never should have rented out that cellar! Never!"
- [Say nothing.] "All right, that's it! You've gone and annoyed me, now! Have at thee!"
- The key to the cellar! Now! "What? What's the meaning of this? What's going on here? I don't want no trouble! Here, take the damn key!"
- [Say nothing.] "Look, I've got things to do, and I don't need crazies like you getting in my way. Take a walk."
"Look, I... I got nothing else to say to you. Just leave me be!"