|Updates for The Elder Scrolls Online|
|Update 1 • Update 2 • Update 3 • Update 4 • Update 5 • Update 6 • Update 7 • Update 8 • Update 9 • Update 10 • Update 11 • Update 12|
Update 13 • Update 14 • Update 15 • Update 16 • Update 17 • Update 18 • Update 19 • Update 20 • Update 21 • Update 22 • Update 23
Update 24 • Update 25 • Update 26 • Update 27
Update 7 contains the vast zone The Imperial City, an increase in the maximum level (It will now level up to Veteran Rank 16), much faster Veteran leveling, 20 new item sets, a new Crafting Motif (Xivkyn), many audio and music improvements, many PvP changes, gameplay changes and much more.
It is the first update to the game focused around PvP.
- 1 OVERVIEW
- 2 NEW FEATURES / UPDATES / BIG CHANGES
- 3 BASE-GAME PATCH
- 4 FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- 4.1 Alliance War
- 4.2 Art & Animation
- 4.3 Audio
- 4.4 Combat & Gameplay
- 4.4.1 General
- 4.4.2 Dragonknight
- 4.4.3 Nightblade
- 4.4.4 Sorcerer
- 4.4.5 Templar
- 4.4.6 Weapon
- 4.4.7 Guild
- 4.4.8 Alliance War
- 4.4.9 World
- 4.5 Racial
- 4.6 Champion System
- 4.7 Mounts
- 4.8 Mundus Stones
- 4.9 Monsters
- 4.10 Crafting & Economy
- 4.11 Crown Store
- 4.12 Dungeons & Group Content
- 4.13 Exploration & Itemization
- 4.14 Justice System
- 4.15 Zones
- 4.16 Miscellaneous
- 4.17 Quests & Zones
- 4.17.1 General
- 4.17.2 Alik'r Desert
- 4.17.3 Auridon
- 4.17.4 Bangkorai
- 4.17.5 Bleakrock Isle
- 4.17.6 Coldharbour
- 4.17.7 Craglorn
- 4.17.8 Deshaan
- 4.17.9 Eastmarch
- 4.17.10 Fighters Guild
- 4.17.11 Khenarthi's Roost
- 4.17.12 Glenumbra
- 4.17.13 Grahtwood
- 4.17.14 Greenshade
- 4.17.15 Main Quest
- 4.17.16 Malabal Tor
- 4.17.17 Reaper's March
- 4.17.18 Rivenspire
- 4.17.19 Shadowfen
- 4.17.20 Stros M'Kai
- 4.17.21 Stonefalls
- 4.17.22 Stormhaven
- 4.17.23 The Rift
- 4.18 UI
OVERVIEW[edit | edit source]
Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited v2.1.4, our first DLC game pack: Imperial City! We have some really exciting content in store for you.
The Imperial City comes in two parts—the DLC game pack, and the base-game patch. The base-game patch will be available to everyone who owns The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, and the DLC game pack will automatically download with it, allowing you instant access to the new content when you purchase it, or activate an ESO Plus™ membership.
Anyone who owns ESOTU and has an active ESO Plus™ membership will also automatically have access to the Imperial City DLC game pack. If your ESO Plus™ membership ends or lapses, you will no longer have access to the Imperial City DLC game pack content and areas, but you will still have any items you earned while you had access. If you do not have an active ESO Plus™ membership you can purchase the DLC game pack for 2,500 crowns via the in-game Crown Store.
Take a nostalgia trip as you wander through the Imperial City Districts and Sewers, though be on your guard – other players will be lurking around every corner trying to slay you for your Tel Var Stones. You can also gather a group and try to conquer the White-Gold Tower and Imperial City Prison; both are 4-player instanced dungeons. We've also added almost two dozen new item sets, a number of fun, new collectibles, and have introduced two new motifs: Xivkyn and Glass!
In addition to Imperial City, we have made many improvements to Cyrodiil, its campaigns, and rewards which you can read more about below.
Due to the Veteran Rank increase with this update, every dungeon will now scale to the maximum Veteran Rank - VR16 - and we have also added three new Undaunted Pledges for you to complete.
Along with all the new content and systems, we have made many improvements and fixes to existing content including combat, gameplay, crafting, dungeons, quests, game performance, and more. Due to the number of fixes in this update, all skill points will be refunded upon login.
We hope you enjoy our latest update, which will be approximately 10GB in size, and look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!
NEW FEATURES / UPDATES / BIG CHANGES[edit | edit source]
DLC GAME PACK[edit | edit source]
Imperial City[edit | edit source]
We are pleased to announce the Imperial City is now open for battle! You will need to be at least level 10 in order to enter the Imperial City, but you will be battle leveled according to the rules of your particular campaign. This new PvP space includes the Imperial City Districts and the extensive Imperial Sewers network. Fight the elite Xivkyn forces of Molag Bal, and increase your might by spending new Tel Var Stones on items more powerful than anywhere in Tamriel! Be on your guard as enemy alliance members lurk around every corner throughout the Imperial City Districts and Imperial Sewers to take those very stones from you in their own quest for glory! The Imperial City and the Imperial Sewers are aimed at small groups, but if you're highly skilled, you can try going through alone.
Press the "L" key or the Alliance War button on the menu bar to open up the Alliance War screen. Next, travel to your home campaign, or guest in a campaign of your choosing. In Cyrodiil, travel to one of your alliance's two home gates and talk to one of your alliance's Imperial City captains to obtain the quest to go to the Imperial City. You can also obtain the quest from one of your alliance's generals in the Imperial Sewers.
There are three dragon icons on your map around Lake Rumare. These icons correspond with gates that lead to the Imperial Sewers. Use your keep transport network to travel as close to Lake Rumare as you're able, then ride to the door and enter the Sewers via one of the gates.
When you enter the Imperial City, you'll arrive in your alliance's home base location—a safe area within the Imperial Sewers. If you've taken the quest from one of your alliance captains in Cyrodiil, you can advance the story by speaking to the general in this area. If you haven't taken the quest, the general will also offer you the questline.
Talk to the Drake of Blades in your alliance's home base to complete the quest, and begin your Imperial City adventure!
Imperial Sewers[edit | edit source]
- The Imperial Sewers are a large PvP public dungeon that also contains the home base – a safe area – for each alliance.
- Merchants and crafting stations are housed in each alliance home base.
- Each alliance home base also includes the transit hub, a collection of ladders that each lead to one of the Imperial Districts above ground.
- The Imperial Sewer network contains many perils including new Xivkyn Elite Guard, bosses, Trove and Cunning Scamps, trapped chests and Coldharbour portals.
- Within the Imperial Sewers, there are six ladders that also lead to the districts. These are not as safe as the ladders accessible from your alliance's home base.
- Resurrecting within the Imperial Sewers will take you back to your alliance's Imperial City home base.
- There are two ways you can leave the Imperial City: by way of the Imperial City Prison or White-Gold Tower, and through your alliance's home base in the Imperial Sewers.
- If you leave the Imperial City by way of exiting the Imperial City Prison or White-Gold Tower dungeons, you will return to your alliance's capital city.
- To leave the Imperial City, you go through your alliance's home base in the Imperial Sewers, the same way you came in. This will return you to your home base in Cyrodiil (the same campaign you entered through.)
Imperial City Districts[edit | edit source]
- The Imperial City Districts are an open PvP area that contains the entrenched forces of Molag Bal, his elite Xivkyn army, and the corrupted Imperial Legion, "Legion Zero."
- Each Imperial District has a unique story which, once completed, unlocks repeatable daily quests.
- Each of the six Imperial Districts features a Trophy Vault. The doors to these vaults are magically sealed by forces unknown, and you must collect 60 trophy items by killing monsters in the Imperial City in order to enter the vault. Inside, you'll find a chest full of valuable items.
- Be on your guard for large roaming bosses that patrol the streets!
- Resurrecting within the Imperial Districts will take you to an elevated platform within the District for your alliance.
- You can find unique crafting stations safely nestled within the Imperial Districts as well.
Tel Var Stones[edit | edit source]
- Every monster has a chance to drop a new currency called Tel Var Stones.
- This currency can be spent on new armor, lockboxes, and general equipment in your alliance home base in the Imperial Sewers, as well as deposited in your bank.
- Bosses and more challenging monsters will drop a greater number of Tel Var Stones than regular monsters.
- As you pass certain thresholds of Tel Var Stones that you are carrying, you'll gain a multiplier to all future Tel Var Stones you collect from monster kills.
- If you die to another player character, they will get 80% of the Tel Var Stones you currently have on your character.
- The amount of Tel Var Stones will be split amongst all player characters that contributed to your demise.
- Race to the top of the White-Gold Tower in pursuit of a stolen Elder Scroll—but is the top of the tower even in Tamriel anymore? What secrets does Regent Clivia Tharn have up her Imperial sleeves?
- The White-Gold Tower is a standard 4-player PvE dungeon.
- The minimum level requirement for White-Gold Tower is level 10, but the recommended level is 25.
- There is one Trophy Vault located in the White-Gold Tower that requires 150 trophy items only found off Veteran bosses in the White-Gold Tower, in order to open it.
- To enter the White-Gold Tower:
- You can queue for this dungeon outside of the Imperial City, but you must have the DLC game pack.
- You can teleport directly to the dungeons via your Point of Interest map icons for the dungeons, as long as you are not in Cyrodiil or the Imperial City.
- You can also use each dungeon's front door from within the Imperial City.
Imperial City Prison[edit | edit source]
- Even before the Planemeld, this grim complex just outside the walls of the Imperial City was never the happiest site in Cyrodiil. Since Molag Bal ceded it to the worst of his Daedra, it's become a place out of a horrific nightmare.
- The Imperial City Prison is a standard 4-player PvE dungeon.
- The minimum level requirement for the Imperial City Prison is level 10, but the recommended level is 35.
- There is one Trophy Vault located in the Imperial City Prison that requires 150 trophy items only found off Veteran bosses in the Imperial City Prison, in order to open it.
- To enter the Imperial City Prison:
- You can queue for this dungeon outside of the Imperial City, but you must have the DLC game pack.
- You can teleport directly to the dungeons via your Point of Interest map icons for the dungeons, as long as you are not in Cyrodiil or the Imperial City.
- You can also use each dungeon's front door from within the Imperial City.
Fishing in Imperial City[edit | edit source]
- Adventurers will find the moats of Imperial City particularly rife with fish, more so than elsewhere in Tamriel. *However, the groundskeepers normally responsible for tending to these piscine communities are, unfortunately, dead and/or Daedra. Be warned!
New Item Sets[edit | edit source]
- This update includes approximately two dozen new item sets to seek out and acquire! These can be crafted at special locations within the Imperial City, purchased from Tel Var Armorer and Tel Var Greater Armorer merchants, or obtained from the White-Gold Tower and Imperial City Prison dungeons.
Xivkyn Style Motif[edit | edit source]
- Molag Bal's personal guard, the Xivkyn, have brought their intimidating Daedric style from Coldharbour to the Imperial City.
- You can learn to craft in the Xivkyn Style by finding the Chapters for it, which are sometimes kept in certain well-warded chests in Imperial City.
- These chests require items that drop from many Daedra and their servants to open.
- Once you've found a Chapter, you must be at least Rank 9 in the Metalworking, Tailoring, or Woodworking passives to permanently learn the style.
- To actually craft Xivkyn-styled gear, you'll also need some Charcoal of Remorse, which can be purchased at Tel Var General merchants in your alliance's base in the Imperial Sewers.
- Once you know the style and have the materials, you can craft the Xivkyn style at any equipment crafting bench, both in and out of the Imperial City.
New Achievements[edit | edit source]
- We have added a number of new achievements to the game, all tied to the Imperial City. These can be found under the Alliance War or Dungeon and Group Dungeon achievement categories.
New Collectibles[edit | edit source]
- We have added new Collectibles that you can permanently add to your collection:
- The Necrotic Hoarvor Pet can be acquired by completing the achievement "Imperial City Challenger." This achievement is the ultimate test of your skills in the new Veteran Dungeons found in the Imperial City.
- The Soul Shriven skin and the Stonefire Scamp Pet can rarely be obtained by defeating the elite Daedric forces and their master in the darkest depths of the Imperial Sewers.
- The Xivkyn Dreadguard, Xivkyn Tormentor, and Xivkyn Augur Polymorphs can very rarely be found in Imperial Reward containers, purchasable from Tel Var Lockbox merchants and Tel Var Greater Lockbox merchants who are found in your alliance's base in the Imperial City Sewers.
BASE-GAME PATCH[edit | edit source]
Cyrodiil Updates[edit | edit source]
- Several major updates are going into Cyrodiil this patch which will include reinforcement to Scroll Temples, Campaign changes, and quality of life adjustments.
- The Former Emperor buffs are being removed from the game.
- You will only get Emperor buffs while you are actively Emperor.
- You will be granted the Emperor skill line and abilities upon earning Emperorship, without the need to spend skill points.
- Anyone that has spent points in the Emperor skill line will be refunded those skill points.
- Elder Scroll Temples now have a barrier around Scrolls which are up when their corresponding gates are closed. This barrier will drop only when the gates are open.
- The Battle Spirit buff has been adjusted and now has 50% more damage reduction, 50% less healing received, and 50% less damage shield strength.
- Increased the under population Alliance Point bonus that alliances receive to 20% from 10%.
- Under population scoring bonuses will now apply quadruple the scoring points earned.
- Reduced the minimum amount of player characters needed to qualify for the under population bonus to 20 player characters per evaluation interval, which is 30 minutes.
- Increased the underdog scoring Alliance Point bonuses that alliances receive to 20% from 10%.
Reduced the underdog scoring evaluation and application periods to 30 minutes.
- Underdog scoring bonuses will now apply triple the scoring points earned.
Reduced the cost of Full Grand Soul gems sold by vendors to 750 AP from 3600 AP.
- Increased the Alliance Points received when resurrecting other player characters to 50 AP from 20 AP.
Adjusted the Line of Sight checks on ranged guards to aid in "stuck in combat" issues.
- The Keep Wall upgrade now gives 25% more hit points to walls and towers per upgrade level.
- Increased the amount of stone, food, and ore gathered at resources based on the "Gathered Amount" upgrade by 25%.
- Increased the amount of stone, food, and ore generated at resources based on the "Base Resources Increased" upgrade by 40%.
- There is a new camera setting available for siege weapons that will constrict the camera to the movement of the targeting reticle of the weapon. This can be found in the Settings > Camera menu.
- Reduced the cost to re-assign your campaign at the end of a campaign to 50 Alliance Points from 100 Alliance Points.
- You can no longer travel to another player character that's in a PvP zone.
- Campaign buffs will now be applied only in PvP zones.
Cyrodiil Campaign Changes[edit | edit source]
- Campaigns are undergoing rule changes for encouraging different styles of gameplay within the campaigns, including non-veteran campaigns now lasting 7 days instead of 5 days. In addition, all campaigns will be reset, and you will get a free home campaign reassignment.
- Azura: Ownership of keeps, resources, Elder Scrolls, and outposts will generate one point each per scoring cycle, and lasts 30 days.
- Blackwater Blade (non-Veteran only): Ownership of keeps, resources, Elder Scrolls, and outposts will generate one point each per scoring cycle, and lasts 7 days.
- Chillrend: Keeps, outposts, and resources will generate zero points. Ownership of Elder Scrolls will generate one point per scoring cycle, and lasts 7 days.
- Haderus: Keeps, outposts, and Elder Scrolls will generate zero points. Ownership of resources will generate one point per scoring cycle, and lasts 7 days.
- Thornblade: Resources, outposts, and Elder Scrolls will generate zero points. Ownership of keeps will generate one point per scoring cycle, and lasts 7 days.
Cyrodiil Reward Improvements[edit | edit source]
- Eleven existing Item Sets have been expanded and made more available in Cyrodiil, and we've also improved the loot you receive at the end of a Campaign.
- The Rewards for the Worthy can now potentially include items from a wide variety of existing item sets, and will include every level and Veteran Rank so they can be enjoyed by anyone of any level.
- We've significantly increased the amount of gold you get from end-of-campaign mails and from Leaderboard mails.
- If you are a part of the winning Alliance and have earned a significant amount of AP during the Campaign, you will also be awarded with a bevy of loot, similar to the Leaderboard mails but of a lesser quality.
- These items will always be from one of the item sets found in the Rewards for the Worthy or Leaderboard mails.
- All end-of-campaign mails now include a number of Keep Wall Masonry Repair Kits.
- If your Alliance was in first place, you'll receive 20 kits.
- If your Alliance was in second place, you'll receive 10 kits.
- If your Alliance was in third place, you'll receive 5 kits.
- Removed the Top 5% Leaderboard Campaign rewards.
Itemization Updates[edit | edit source]
- These simple sets provide only stat bonuses at two and three pieces worn, and are made up of only weapons, shields, rings, and necklaces.
- These items can sometimes be found by killing the final bosses in any Dungeon, and can also be found in the warded chests of the Imperial City.
Veteran Rank Updates[edit | edit source]
- The maximum attainable Veteran Rank has been increased to VR16. In addition, we've made some adjustments so you can progress through Veteran Ranks more rapidly:
- 15% decrease in the amount of XP it takes to gain a Veteran Rank
- 100% more XP for all public dungeons
- 50% more XP for all Veteran Rank quests
- 20% more XP in Craglorn
Dungeon Scaling[edit | edit source]
- Every Dungeon now scales up to Veteran Rank 16 which will allow items, such as Monster Masks, to drop at the highest achievable level.
Undaunted Pledges[edit | edit source]
- Three new Undaunted Pledges have been added for Veteran Ranked player characters:
- Veteran City of Ash Pledge
- White-Gold Tower Pledge
- Imperial City Prison Pledge
- The main objectives for each pledge in the White-Gold Tower and Imperial City Prison can be completed in either Normal or Veteran Mode. However, the optional Gold Key Challenge can only be completed in Veteran Mode.
- The secrets to crafting Glass arms and armor have begun to be revealed!
- You can learn to craft in the Glass style by finding the Chapters or the Book for it. These Chapters have been torn into unreadable Fragments by the ravages of time and travel, but can occasionally be found slipped into the Writ rewards for Blacksmiths, Clothiers, and Woodworkers.
- Once you've gathered ten Fragments, you can reconstitute them into a readable Chapter (or, if you're exceptionally lucky, the whole Book) with some Merethic Restorative Resin.
- This Resin is sold by Mystics around the world for a hefty price.
- You must be Rank 10 in the Metalworking, Tailoring, or Woodworking passives to understand the style's intricacies and learn it permanently.
- You'll also need some Malachite to actually craft an item in the Glass style.
- Malachite Shards can be found in Treasure Chests around the world. Chests with more durable and difficult locks are more likely to contain them, but the chests that require a Treasure Map to find have the best chance by a wide margin.
- Once you've collected ten Malachite Shards, you can refine them into a single chunk of Malachite at any equipment crafting bench, but know that this will bind the Malachite to your account, making it untradeable.
- Once you know the style and have the materials, you can craft Glass gear at any equipment crafting bench.
New Crafting Tiers, Materials, and Recipes[edit | edit source]
- Added new solvents for Alchemy.
- Veteran Rank 10 waters can be found in Craglorn.
- Veteran Rank 15 waters can be found within the Imperial City.
- Added new base crafting materials for Blacksmithing, Woodworking, and Clothier.
- These can be found by deconstructing the equipment items found in the Imperial City, or from Tel Var vendors.
Added new Potency runes for Veteran Ranks 15 and 16.
- These can only be found within the Imperial City.
- Added a new Essence rune, and its associated new enchantments.
- This Essence rune can be acquired by completing particularly dangerous content within the Imperial City.
- Added new recipes for Provisioning.
- These will produce Veteran Rank 15 foods and drinks, and can be found anywhere recipes would normally be found, including the Imperial City.
- Added new ranks to the Metalworking, Solvent Proficiency, Tailoring, Potency Improvement, and Woodworking passives, reflecting the higher-level objects created.
- These ranks require their respective trade skills to be at Level 50.
Inventory Upgrades[edit | edit source]
- We've added three ranks of bag upgrades, bringing the maximum possible inventory size up to 200 (this includes your Riding Capacity skill). These new bag upgrades can be purchased at any bag vendor with a gold cost that follows the existing pattern for bag upgrades.
Battle-leveling for Veteran Ranks
- Player characters of Veteran Rank 1-13 will now be battle-leveled to VR14 in Cyrodiil if you have the battle leveling option toggled on in the Options menu. Previously, battle-leveling only applied up to level 50.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS[edit | edit source]
Art & Animation
Combat & Gameplay
Crafting & Economy
Dungeons & Group Content
Exploration & Itemization
Quests & Zones
Alliance War[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- You will now receive a 5-star symbol when earning Rank 49 or Rank 50.
- Amended the Milegates at Fort Ash and Chalman Keep to allow you to venture onto the third level via scaffolding and other makeshift stairs.
- Fixed an issue where the Campaign Reward Tier bar would briefly appear full when first viewing the Alliance War Scoring.
- Fixed an issue where all Elder Scroll and Emperorship bonus tooltips displayed the incorrect bonus text.
- You will no longer become stuck in a falling animation when moving into the corners of certain keep towers.
- Adjusted the note next to Aldmeri bounty boards to allow easier interaction with the bounty board.
- Adjusted various tradeskill nodes, books and gatherable objects to be interactable once again.
- Melee guards will no longer stun themselves when bashing with their shields.
- Archer guards will no longer stun themselves when performing power shots.
- The Release Ownership text will now correctly display Keep names.
- Incoming friendly attacks from siege weapons will no longer display their telegraph since they do not damage you. *This is to provide clarity on which incoming attacks should be avoided.
- Postern doors on keeps and keep doors will no longer have a half-second delay after you interact with them. Note that you will still be able to interact with doors while in combat.
You can no longer get to an Elder Scroll unless you've broken through the Scroll Keep Gate.
- Thoron's Orders have again been moved further away from the bounty board.
- You can now wear the Emperor's Regalia at any time after receiving it.
- Fixed an issue where you could no longer control a siege weapon if it was initially placed on top of fire.
- Fixed an issue where the bosses in Cyrodiil's many caves were dropping level 50 gear, even when you were Veteran Ranked. They will now drop gear up to VR14.
- Removed the counter for Siege NPCs on the Cyrodiil map as Mercenaries are no longer used.
Itemization[edit | edit source]
- Added a selection of useful potions, food, and drink to the Siege vendors in Cyrodiil.
- These items can only be purchased with Alliance Points.
- Though better than the consumables found from monsters, vendors, and treasure chests elsewhere in the game, they are still inferior to consumables crafted by other player characters.
- Updated the Rewards for the Worthy so the set items in those mails will now only come in blue or purple qualities.
- Note: The overall chance to get a set item has not changed, but the chance to get a blue or a purple has each increased.
- The Rewards for the Worthy set items are now all Bind on Equip.
- Siege Repair Kits can now be purchased with gold from Daggerfall and Ebonheart merchants in Cyrodiil, matching their Aldmeri counterparts.
- Fixed an issue where Scattershot Catapults were more expensive from Aldmeri vendors than from Daggerfall or Ebonheart vendors. The Aldmeri vendors have had their price reduced to match.
Art & Animation[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue that was causing sunlight to show through building windows, despite it being stormy outside.
- Fixed several clipping issues with Redguard light, medium, and heavy armors. Also, the light armor wraps will no longer have a washed-out appearance.
- Improved collision and fixed clipping issues for many walls and objects in the game.
- When consuming pies and plated meals, your character will now hold a fork rather than a spoon.
- Fixed an issue where the fishing line would appear to not be aligned correctly with the top of your fishing pole.
- Your weapons will now appear on your back while you are mounted.
- Fixed an issue where props would sometimes not appear on NPCs while in certain postures.
- Fixed an issue where you would float above the ground if you jumped before you died.
- Your shoulders will no longer clip into your body if you're injured with a two-handed weapon.
- Fixed an issue that was causing eyes from NPCs to bulge out of their sockets.
Animation[edit | edit source]
- Improved a wide range of player and NPC animations, including combat animations, so they no longer display clipping, popping, and/or hitching.
- Fixed several clipping and camera placement issues related to animations while in first-person view.
- Fixed several issues that would cause you to bounce between first-person and third-person view while performing certain object interactions and combat abilities.
- Added first-person view animations that were missing from several player character interactions.
- Fixed an issue that would cause NPCs' eyes to roll back into their heads during several Justice-related animations.
- Fixed an issue that could result in erratic leg twisting on player character model legs when casting the Flurry ability while strafing.
- Senche Mounts will no longer stutter when landing from a jump.
- Fixed an issue that could result in unnatural torso twisting on player character models when sheathing/unsheathing a two-handed weapon.
- Fixed the arrow position when your bow is fully drawn for several racial motif styles.
You will no longer appear in a strange animation when you log back in after logging out while mounted.
- Fixed an issue where casting the abilities Hidden Blade, Drain Essence, Bat Swarm, or Twin Slashes while strafing would cause your feet to slide strangely.
- Improved animations when you are knocked off your mount.
- You will no longer walk in a slow jog after pressing the "H" and "Spacebar" keys together.
- You will now rotate smoother while simultaneously moving backwards and sheathing your weapons.
- Female archers no longer appear to have broken arm when moving backward while crouched.
- Fully charging a bow heavy attack no longer causes the animation to hitch.
- Fixed an issue where sprinting off raised surfaces would cause your animations to pop.
- Fixed an issue where the animation to pat your mount would play without a mount being present.
- Fixed an issue where dismounting while your mount was running would briefly put you in an idle pose before continuing to run.
- Fixed an issue where jumping while mounted would cause you to clip through the mount.
- Fixed an issue where the blocking animation would be reset after you dodged while still applying the dodge effects. *It now correctly resumes its animation.
- Fixed an issue where your body would appear to separate if you roll dodged off a ledge while holding a staff and blocking.
- Weapons viewed in first-person will now move smoother while circle strafing.
- Fixed an issue where the dismount animation would occasionally unintentionally play.
- Very small drops in the world no longer make you stumble.
- Improved how you look when you're hit by a knockback ability or feared.
- Smoothed the animation when using a two-handed light attack.
- Fixed an issue where your feet would slide during two-handed attacks.
- Staff animations will now blend more consistently between attacks and idle animations.
- Fixed an issue where animations would pop for NPC bow attacks.
- Fixed an issue where your feet could clip and jitter while crouching and jumping.
- Fixed an issue where the dodge animation would not consistently blend properly.
Audio[edit | edit source]
- Improved audio for many abilities in the game.
- Improved the timing for a number of conversations amongst NPCs.
- Improved many locations where the sound and/or music didn't quite fit the space or, in some cases, was missing entirely.
- Improved the audio used by a number of monsters, critters, and objects in the world.
- Improved many UI sounds.
- Fixed a number mismatched or erroneous text/voice-over pairings throughout the game.
- Added music to several dungeon boss encounters.
- Fixed an issue with the sound you hear while using Impulse with a fire staff.
- Added new sounds to a number of boss abilities.
Combat & Gameplay[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Weapon swapping can now be activated while sprinting.
- You will no longer regenerate Stamina while blocking.
- Reduced the cost of some class stamina abilities by 20% so they are equivalent to weapon abilities.
- Standardized the chance an ability has to apply a secondary effect, such as burning, chilled, or concussed. These chances are:
- Weapon enchants 20%
- Standard ability 10%
- Area of effect abilities 5%
- Damage over time abilities 3%
- Area of effect damage over time abilities 1%
- Experience gained from killing other player characters now uses the same diminishing rules as Alliance Point gain: killing the same player character twice within 30 seconds will provide 0 XP and 0 AP.
- The cost of each roll dodge will increase by 33% after your first roll dodge.
- You will no longer become briefly stunned when attempting to mount in an area where it is not allowed.
- Fixed an issue where some abilities would not be removed when the caster died.
- Fixed an issue where the Major Breach and Major Fracture debuffs were not reducing their respective attributes by the same values. You will see minor updates to tooltips based on which value was being referenced.
- Increased the Minor Maim debuff duration on concussed targets to 6 seconds from 4 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where you wouldn't unsheathe your weapons after using certain abilities.
- Clarified several ability and Champion tooltips and buff icons.
- Fixed a variety of incorrect or missing icons that would appear on the Death Recap screen and active effect notifications.
- Fixed several abilities that were not dealing full damage to the 6 closest targets.
- Fixed an issue where the character UI would show an incorrect critical strike value when Magelight and Inferno were active at the same time. You will always only get 10% critical strike.
- You will now be consistently offered to skip the tutorial when creating an additional new character.
- Ability visual effects will now more consistently display when seeing a new ability for the first time.
Updated the icons used for Light and Heavy attacks.
- Fixed an issue where swapping from a bow to another weapon after logging in would cause the weapon to briefly appear at your feet.
- Changing your equipped weapons while an ability is displaying visual effects (such as Siphoning Strikes) will now force the effects to reset.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Frost vulnerability to not proc if the target was immune to snares.
- Poison will now scale off of Weapon Damage or Spell Damage.
- Using charge abilities no longer causes you to drop through the terrain or fixtures.
- You will now be less likely to target dead enemies when using abilities such as Devour.
- Fixed an issue where weapon enchantments could proc when you interacted with objects in the world.
- Added a damage bonus to concussion effects that scales to your Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher.
- Added a damage bonus to chilled effects that scales off your Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher.
- Fixed an issue where fire-vulnerable monsters occasionally wouldn't take damage when hit with multiple fire-damaging attacks.
- Adjusted the effects that can proc when using elemental spells and weapon enchants against targets vulnerable to those elements:
- Damage vulnerabilities will now either use Weapon or Spell Damage, whichever is higher. Previously, it was only using Spell Damage.
- Crowd Control effects caused by vulnerable abilities now trigger CC immunity.
- Vulnerable monsters can now have a base status effect applied to them, in addition to the vulnerability effect (for example, fire-vulnerable monsters can now have burning applied to them).
- The bonus for procing a vulnerability effect against a monster has been standardized across all elements. The monster will take additional damage, and then been stunned for 3 seconds. This effect has a 5 second cooldown.
- The abilities Molten Whip and Veiled Strike can now be avoided by roll dodging.
- Fixed an issue where Battle Spirit was not being properly calculated on a number of abilities.
Fixed an issue which was causing the Sharpened weapon trait, as well as the Champion passives Piercing and Spell *Erosion, to act multiplicatively instead of additively when combined with other penetration effects.
- Fixed an issue that was allowing you to generate and activate large amounts of Ultimate.
- Single-target abilities cast by those that have an active detection potion will no longer miss player characters who are Shadow Cloaked. If you can see them, you can hit them!
- Taunt immunity can no longer be triggered by a single player character taunting the same target.
- Two or more player characters who taunt a single target a total of three times among them will still cause the target to become immune.
- Taunts from combat pets do not count toward the limit, and pets will no longer taunt targets already taunted by a player character.
- Increased the per-level armor value on light armor by 100%.
- Restoration Staff and Lightning Staff heavy attacks can now critically strike.
- Fixed an issue where you could unintentionally contract both Vampirism and Lycanthropy at the same time.
- Fixed an issue which was allowing you to benefit from toggled abilities that were not active on your current skill bar.
- Health, Magicka, and Stamina bars will now always display proper buff states when affected by an increase from food or drink after zoning to new areas.
- Several abilities which have damage, damage shield, or healing components that scale off each other will no longer be hit multiple times by Battle Spirit's reductions. This includes the following abilities:
- Fixed an issue where Battle Spirit was applying additively rather than multiplicatively to several abilities, including:
- Bastion Champion passive
- Bone Surge
- Circle of Protection and its morphs
- Coagulating Blood
- Daedric Prey
- Dampen Magic
- Engulfing Flames
- Force Siphon and its morphs
- Hardened Ward
- Healing Ritual and its morphs
- Mist Form and its morphs
- Mystic Guard
- Poison Injection
- Puncturing Strikes and its morphs
- Quick Recovery
- Quick to Mend
- Radiant Destruction and its morphs
- Soul Siphon
- Sun Shield and its morphs
- Swallow Soul
- Weapon enchantments will no longer break stealth on their target if they don't deal any damage.
- Fixed an issue where dual wield light and heavy attacks would not hit stealthed player characters.
- Fixed an issue where you could continue to adjust tumblers after breaking a lockpick.
- Battle Roar (passive): Adjusted the scaling for combat resources to be based off of that resource instead of the maximum Magicka for all of them.
- Igneous Weapons: Increased the bonus duration to 2 seconds from 1 second.
- Magma Armor: This ability's buff will now follow the standard rules for area of effect maximum targets.
- Molten Armaments: This ability now only grants its bonus to fully-charged heavy attacks, and now displays a fire-impact graphical effect when you hit a target at less than 50% health with a fully-charged heavy attack.
- Molten Weapons: This ability will now only grant a bonus for fully-charged heavy attacks instead of partially-charged attacks.
- Obsidian Shard (Stonefist morph): This ability now applies a direct heal to an ally within 8 meters of the target.
- Obsidian Shield: This ability and its morphs no longer cause targets to automatically unsheathe their weapons.
- Shattering Rocks (Petrify morph): Fixed an issue where Rank III of Shattering Rocks cost slightly more than other Ranks.
- Stone Giant (Stonefist morph): Reduced the cost of the ability by approximately 20%.
- Stonefist: Increased the range of this ability to 20 meters.
- Molten Whip and Flame Lash (Lava Whip morphs) will no longer set targets off-balance when the ability misses.
- Flame Lash (Lava Whip morph): Instead of a direct heal, this ability will now reduce the amount health by 25% and apply a heal over 3 ticks. We also increased the damage versus off-balance targets by 25%.
- Shifting Standard (Dragonknight Standard morph): Fixed an issue where this ability's synergy had no cooldown. We also fixed an issue where Ranks II-IV were doing less damage after moving the Standard.
- Dragon Leap: Fixed an issue where the wings for this ability would occasionally not spawn if the ability was used after roll dodging. We also fixed an issue where using this ability after hitting an enemy with Petrify would cause issues with the animation.
- Volatile Armor (Spiked Armor morph): Fixed an issue where Ranks II-IV of this ability were dealing physical damage instead of fire damage.
Nightblade[edit | edit source]
- Double Take (Blur morph): You will now move as fast with Double Take while stealthed as you do when under the effects of Rapid Maneuvre.
- Executioner (passive): Fixed an issue where this passive was only granting 3 ticks of regeneration instead of 4 ticks.
- Grim Focus: The bow on Assassin's Will is now easier to see in first-person view, and can now be activated after 4 light attacks instead of 7.
- Lotus Fan (Teleport Strike morph): Increased the initial hit damage for this ability.
- Mirage (Blur morph): Added Minor Ward (Spell Resistance) to this ability.
- Incapacitating Strike (Death Stroke morph): The stun from Incapacitating Strike will now properly grant CC immunity.
- Mark Target: The heal from this ability and its morphs can now critically strike. We also updated the tooltip of this ability to properly state it can only affect one target at a time.
- Teleport Strike:
- Increased the stun duration for this ability to 2 seconds
- Fixed an issue that was causing the stun to not grant monsters CC immunity.
- Fixed an issue where canceling this ability mid-cast would cause weird visual issues.
- Updated the tooltips for Agony and Cripple to properly state they can only affect one target at a time.
- Agony: Adjusted the visual effects for this ability to reduce the impact on performance when the ability is recast multiple times.
- Drain Power: Increased the damage of this ability by approximately 20%.
- Malefic Wreath (Agony morph):
- The damage from this ability now properly hits targets closest to the stunned target first, starting with the stunned target.
- Fixed an issue with the visual effects ending before the duration of the ability was fully complete.
- Increased the damage bonus from 2% per second to 5% per second.
- Siphoning Strikes:
- This ability is no longer a toggle, and now has a 15 second duration.
- Note: The Leeching Strikes morph remains a toggled ability.
- Removed the Power and Spell Power debuff; your attacks now do full damage.
- This ability no longer restores a percentage of your Magicka or Stamina. Instead, it restores a fixed amount per hit.
- You will no longer build up extra visual effects on your weapon when this ability is cast multiple times.
- Soul Tether: This ability will no longer apply the tether effects to unaffected enemies.
- Soul Siphon: Fixed an issue where Ranks II-IV of this ability were not granting the Major Vitality buff to allies.
- Bolstering Darkness (Consuming Darkness morph): Fixed an issue where this ability's synergy was healing for slightly less than intended. We also updated the tooltip to reflect that the synergy grants Major Expedition for 4 seconds.
- Refreshing Path (Path of Darkness morph): The heal over time from this ability will now "stick" to your target, and will continue to affect them for 3 seconds after leaving the path.
- Refreshing Shadow (passive): Adjusted this ability from 15/30% Stamina recovery to 7/15% Stamina, Health and Magicka recovery. We also fixed an issue which caused this passive to not increase health regeneration.
- Shadow Cloak:
- You can no longer be hit by single target attacks while this ability is active. You also can no longer avoid **infamy from lockpicking by using this ability.
- This ability will no longer be removed by the abilities listed below when you successfully avoid their damage, though note that taking damage will still remove you from stealth.
- Shadow Cloak: This ability and its morphs will now correctly cancel an attacker's channel for the following abilities:
- Shadow Image (Summon Shade morph): An impact sound will now play when the ranged attacks from this ability hit a target.
- Summon Shade: The impacts from this ability now line up with the animations. We also updated the tooltip for this ability to properly state it can only affect one target at a time.
- Surprise Attack (Veiled Strike morph): Updated the tooltips to reflect that attacking a target applies Major Fracture, regardless if you are stealthed or not when you cast the ability.
- Veiled Strike: Fixed an issue where the stun animation wasn't displaying for the full duration.
- Sorcerer pets now benefit from critical strike buffs added to the caster after they are summoned.
- All Sorcerer pets now have the correct area of effect damage reduction. Previously, some reductions were not applying in combat.
- Sorcerer pets now take 50% less damage from other player characters (this does not stack with their area of effect reduction as noted above).
- The Volatile Familiar, Unstable Familiar, and Unstable Clannfear can no longer be dispelled by abilities such as Negate Magic.
- Removed the Tail Clip ability from the Restoring Twilight.
- Conjured Ward: This ability and its morphs will now properly increase in effectiveness as it ranks up.
- Daedric Curse: The single target damage from this ability will no longer miss targets who are Shadow Cloaked.
- Daedric Prey (Daedric Curse morph): This ability now increases the damage done by your pets by 55% instead of 20%.
- Daedric Protection: This passive now grants 10/20% bonus stamina recovery in addition to its previous effects.
- Empowered Ward (Conjured Ward morph): Reduced the cost of this ability by 8.5%. This ability also no longer increases the damage done by your summoned pets, and will instead grant Minor Mending, which increases healing done while the ward is active.
- Hardened Ward (Conjured Ward morph): This ability will now properly play its visual effects if cast multiple times in a short period.
- Winged Twilight: The Restoring Twilight's Minor Intellect can now only be granted to up to 6 allies.
- Summoned Storm Atronachs now prefer to demolish the closest target.
- Ball of Lightning (Bolt Escape morph): Reduced the duration of the orbs from this ability to 2.5 seconds from 6.5 seconds. We also fixed an issue where casting this ability could dismiss your summoned pet.
- Bolt Escape: This ability no longer reduces out-of-combat Magicka recovery after casting. We have also increased the cost for Bolt Escape by 50%, which stacks with each cast within four seconds.
- Boundless Storm (Lightning Form morph): Fixed an issue with the visual effects associated with the Major Expedition buff lasting more than its 6 second duration. We also increased the duration of this ability to 23 seconds from 15 seconds at Rank IV. It retains the Major Expedition buff at the current maximum value of 7.5 seconds.
- Endless Fury (Mage's Fury morph): Fixed an issue where this ability could explode multiple times.
- Energy Overload (Overload morph): Increased the amount of Magicka returned to you by 300%. This ability also now scales more appropriately with Veteran Ranks.
- Expert Mage: This passive now grants 1/2% weapon damage per Sorcerer ability slotted in addition to its previous effects.
- Lightning Form: Fixed an issue if you cast this ability or its morphs several times, the effects on the caster would fall off before the duration was complete.
- Lightning Splash: This ability and its morphs will no longer incorrectly trigger the Mages Guild passive Might of the Guild.
- Mage's Fury: Increased the execute damage by 10%. This ability and its morphs can also now critically hit.
- Overload: The light attack effects are now much larger!
- Increased the duration of this ability by 50%.
- Reduced the cost of this ability by 24%.
- The healing from this ability no longer procs off damage over time effects.
- Reduced the cooldown on the healing proc to 100 milliseconds from 250 milliseconds.
- Thundering Presence (Lightning Form morph):
- Dark Deal (Dark Exchange morph): Increased the amount of stamina restored by this ability by 50%.
- Dark Exchange:
- Added a new animation that better supports your movement during combat.
- This ability now has a cast time; you can move at normal speed while casting.
- This ability now initially costs Stamina, but restores Magicka and Health.
- Encase: Increased the range of this ability to 18 meters from 15 meters.
- Rune Prison: Updated the tooltip for this ability to properly state it can only affect one target at a time.
- Channeled Focus (Rune Focus morph): Fixed an issue with this ability where Major Ward was not wearing off properly after leaving the circle.
- Cleansing Ritual: Removed the two second delay from this ability so it will reliably gain the benefits from *Focused Healing. This ability and its morphs also now properly display effect durations in the tooltip.
- Focused Healing: This passive will now apply to the secondary heals from Breath of Life.
- Honor the Dead (Rushed Ceremony morph):
- This ability now begins restoring Magicka instantly instead of waiting 2 seconds. This will make the morph more useful when casting the ability in rapid succession.
- Targets below 75% health will now trigger the Magicka regeneration for the caster, instead of targets below 50% health.
- Mending: Fixed an issue where this passive was not applying the full percentage bonus.
- The heal from this ability will now receive a bonus from Focused Healing, and will also benefit from the Mending Passive ability.
- Fixed an issue where this ability was scaling the stamina return off your maximum magicka only. It now correctly scales off stamina or magicka, choosing the higher of the two.
- Rushed Ceremony: The animation for this ability is now faster, resulting in the heal occurring sooner after the button is pressed. This ability will also no longer heal friendly critters. You're on your own, deer!
- Eclipse: All ranks of Eclipse now have the area of effect time bomb from Unstable Core. More than one caster can apply time bombs, so two casters could each apply a time bomb.
- Power of the Light (Backlash morph): This ability now grants Minor Breach.
- Purifying Light (Backlash morph): The healing pool for this ability now attaches to the target instead of sticking to the ground, and will now leave a healing effect if the target is killed before Purifying Light expires.
- Radiant Destruction: Fixed an issue where this ability's visual effects would persist if the first tick of damage killed your target.
- Radiant Destruction: This ability and its morphs can now critically hit.
- Radiant Oppression (Radiant Destruction morph): Reduced the damage bonus from 40% to 20%. We also fixed an issue where the bonus damage wouldn't always apply on the first tick.
- Reflective Light (Sun Fire morph): Fixed an issue where this ability was not always hitting the targeted enemy.
- Sun Fire: Increased the travel speed of this ability.
- Total Dark: Fixed an issue where the reflect would not occur from Rank III of this ability.
- Unstable Core (Eclipse morph): This ability now deals approximately 40% more damage.
- Blazing Shield (Sun Shield morph): This ability will now always explode upon re-casting it.
- Piercing Javelin: Increased this ability's damage by 10%.
- Radial Sweep: Fixed an issue which prevented the damage-over-time portion of this ability from applying for Ranks I-III of the ability.
Weapon[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where two-handed weapons would sometimes have their weapon impacts desynced from their swings.
- Cleave: The bleed effects will no long apply before the attack animation hits the target. We also fixed an issue where too many bleeding effects were displaying when using Cleave on multiple targets.
- Follow Up (passive): This passive now requires fully-charged heavy attacks. This ability's bonus will no longer give a bonus to, or be removed by, a weapon proc or ticking effect.
- Momentum: Increased the cost of this ability by approximately 35%.
- Uppercut (Wrecking Blow morph): The visual effects for this ability will now display for Ranks II-IV.
- Absorb Magic (Defensive Posture morph): Significantly increased the maximum amount of damage prevented from this ability. We also fixed an issue where the heal from this ability could trigger from non-spell projectiles if you had multiple damage shields active.
- Defensive Stance (Defensive Posture morph): Fixed an issue if you had a damage shield, you were not getting stunned by the reflected attack from this ability.
Dual Wield[edit | edit source]
- Blade Cloak: Fixed an issue where this ability wasn't dealing enough damage when it increased in rank.
- Flying Blade (Hidden Blade morph): Slightly reduced the damage for this ability.
- Hidden Blade: This ability now grants the Major Brutality buff. We also slightly decreased the base damage.
- Shrouded Daggers (Hidden Blade morph): This ability now bounces to two additional targets for half the damage instead of a cone attack.
- Whirling Blades (Whirlwind morph): This ability now applies Major Endurance instead of giving Stamina. We also reduced the cost of this ability by approximately 15%.
Bow[edit | edit source]
- Increased the overall damage from Bow light attacks by 16%.
- Arrows are now easier to see while they're traveling to your knee.
- Fixed an issue where your arrows would occasionally not appear after weapon swapping.
- Fixed an issue where arrows would not always leave bows when using light attacks.
- Fixed an issue where repeatedly using light attacks would occasionally cause two arrows to fire at once.
- Fixed an issue where after weapon swapping to a bow, the visuals and audio for arrows would not play until you fired at least one arrow.
- Hasty Retreat (passive): This passive now grants the Major Expedition buff for 1 second/2 seconds instead of a 30% movement speed bonus. We also increased this ability's duration to 2.5 seconds at Rank I from 1 second, and 5 seconds at Rank II from 2 seconds.
- Poison Arrow: The damage over time effect from this ability and its morphs is no longer subject to passive dodge chance.
- Volley: Increased the duration of this ability to 8 seconds from 6 seconds. Volley and its morphs also now correctly use the Weapon Critical stat when making critical strike checks, and correctly check against Physical Resistance for mitigation instead of Spell Resistance.
- Destructive Touch:
- Frost Touch and its morphs will no longer apply a half-second stun to the target.
- Normalized the projectile's travel speeds.
- Clarified the tooltips for this ability.
- Flame Touch: This ability will now knock back your enemy instead of stunning them.
- Shock Touch: Removed the area of effect damage, and added a 2.5 second stun. The impact effects have been updated to reflect these changes.
- Elemental Blockade (Wall of Elements morph): Increased the duration to 8 seconds.
- Elemental Force (passive):
- Changed this ability's bonus to be multiplicative instead of additive.
- Increased the bonuses received from this passive to 50% and 100%.
- Updated the tooltip wording so it no longer mentions "spells"; this passive has always increased the chance for all attacks (including weapon enchants).
- Flame Clench (Destructive Touch morph):
- Removed the stun from this ability
- Added an increased damage over time damage
- Force Pulse: Fixed an issue with this ability which prevented its bonus effect from applying to Concussed or Chilled enemies.
- Heavy Attack: Reduced the damage of Fire and Frost heavy staff attacks by 3.84%; this will make the damage per second consistent with other weapons.
- Shock Clench (Destructive Touch morph): Added an area of effect damage that applies near the target.
- Shock Reach (Destructive Touch morph): Removed the area of effect damage from this ability, and added a 2.5 second stun. The impact effects have been updated to reflect these changes.
- Tri Focus (passive):
- The Lightning Staff bonus attack now hits up to 6 targets instead of 2 targets.
- Heavy Frost attacks now grant a damage shield for 4/8% of your maximum health.
- Heavy Shock attacks now deal 50/100% of the final pulse damage to nearby enemies with a maximum of 6 targets, using a radius falloff.
- Reduced the heavy attack bonus from heavy fire attacks to 12% from 15%.
- Wall of Elements:
- Increased the base duration of this ability to 6 seconds from 4 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where this ability didn't have a target cap.
- Wall of Fire: This ability will now deal 20% more damage against burning targets.
- Wall of Frost: Chilled enemies will now be immobilized for 4 seconds.
- Force Siphon: The heal and visual effects from this ability can no longer be dodged.
- Healing Ward: Fixed an issue where this ability's damage shield was not properly reduced by Battle Spirit.
- Mutagen (Regeneration morph): Fixed an issue where the extra heal for allies below 20% health was only applying on the initial cast.
Guild[edit | edit source]
- Magelight: Clarified the tooltip for this ability to indicate that only your available Magicka for casting spells is reduced by 5%. Your maximum Magicka value remains the same; your Magicka bar will simply only recover to 95% instead of 100%. We also fixed an issue so Magelight will now always visually appear in all areas.
- Might of the Guild (passive): This passive no longer triggers when activating Magelight.
- Shooting Star (Meteor morph): Fixed and issue where this ability would not grant Ultimate if the target was killed.
- Volcanic Rune: Fixed an issue where this ability could push targets to areas where they get stuck.
- Camouflaged Hunter (Expert Hunter morph): This ability's bonus damage from stealth now scales off weapon damage/critical.
- Dawnbreaker: This ability and its morphs will now consistently wait one second before the damage over time effect is applied. Note that the amount of damage applied, and the duration of the damage over time, will remain the same.
- Expert Hunter:
- This ability is no longer multiplied by the stealth critical damage bonus if it is used before entering stealth, it will now behave consistently if used before or after entering stealth.
- The effects to sense evil have been moved to the torso area, with a larger version included for Titans.
- Increased the internal cooldown for procs to 2.5 seconds from 1.5 seconds.
- Lightweight Beast Trap (Trap Beast morph): Updated the casting animation for this ability.
- Silver Bolts: Fixed an issue where arrows would be missing after repeatedly using this ability.
- Silver Leash (Silver Bolts morph):
- Increased the pull damage for this ability by 33%.
- This ability now has the same height restrictions as the Dragonknight ability Fiery Grip. Your target must be within 8.5 meters above or below you for the pull to function.
- Fixed an issue where Silver Leash could kill the target with fall damage.
- This ability now properly displays an error message if the target is too high or low relative to the caster.
- Trap Beast:
- Turn Undead (Circle of Protection morph): This ability will now function like other fears in the game where it places a crowd control immunity on the target after the fear ends.
- Bone Shield: Fixed an issue where the player character that activated the synergy would occasionally not get a damage shield, and other allies would instead. The ability synergy now has a unique icon as well.
- Necrotic Orb: Fixed an issue with this ability and its morphs that was allowing multiple player characters to use the synergy of a single orb. Now, only one synergy can be activated for each orb. This ability can now also travel further over hilly terrain.
- Spiked Bone Shield: The damage from this ability is no longer reduced by Battle Spirit as it scales off incoming damage, which is already reduced.
- Tangling Webs (Trapping Webs morph): Fixed an issue where the fear from this ability was not granting CC immunity.
- Trapping Webs: Increased the damage of this ability by 33%, and increased the travel speed of this ability's projectile. The graphical effects from this ability will now only last for the duration of the effect.
Alliance War[edit | edit source]
Assault[edit | edit source]
- Caltrops: This ability is no longer considered a melee attack, and it will not trigger the Redguard passive ability Adrenaline Rush. Caltrops now sorts targets based on the center of the attack, rather than the distance from the caster.
- Continuous Attack (passive): This passive now grants Spell Damage in addition to Weapon Damage.
- Magicka Detonation: This ability now adds bonus damage for the amount of targets hit by it with 5% per target, up to a maximum of 25%.
- Proximity Detonation (Magicka Detonation morph): This ability is now an instant cast. We also increased the detonation time to 8 seconds, and reduced the damage by 28% to compensate.
- Rapid Maneuvres: Fixed an issue which was causing this ability to trigger the Mountain's Blessing passive.
- Sturdy Horn (War Horn morph): Fixed an issue where Rank III of this ability was not applying bonus Magicka.
- Vigor: Relocated this ability to Rank 5 in the Assault tree, from Rank 10.
Support[edit | edit source]
- Guard: Relocated this ability to Rank 5 in the Support tree, from Rank 10
- Propelling Shield (Siege Shield morph): Fixed an issue where this ability wasn't increasing the snipe range bonus in Cyrodiil.
- Revealing Flare: Increased the travel speed of this ability's projectile, and reduced the cost of the ability by approximately 15%.
- Scorching Flare (Revealing Flare morph): Increased the damage of this ability by 125%.
World[edit | edit source]
- Werewolf transformation now grants Spell Resistance in addition to Physical Resistance, and the bonus Physical and Spell Resistance has been increased to 151 per level/Veteran Rank from a base of 20 per level/Veteran Rank.
- For example, a Veteran Rank 14 player character would get 9664 Physical and Spell Resistance during their transformation.
- You can now safely press the button for the werewolf ultimate repeatedly without fear of immediately reverting back to normal again.
- Removed Stamina Regeneration from Lycanthropy; it now requires Werewolf Transformation to be slotted in your ability bar.
- Reduced the poison damage you receive while in Werewolf form to 25% from 40%.
- Fixed an issue which was allowing Negate Magic to pull Werewolves out of Werewolf Form.
- Fixed an issue where heavy attacks would play twice before striking your target while in werewolf form.
- You can no longer Fish or use the dye station while in werewolf form.
- Werewolves will no longer have an erroneous "Attack Speed" icon displayed on the character sheet while transformed.
- Claws of Life: This ability will no longer have both damage and healing reduced by Battle Spirit; the healing will not be reduced to avoid a double penalty.
- Devour: This ability can no longer target a destroyed Aura of Protection totem.
- Infectious Claws (Claws of Anguish morph): Fixed an issue where the healing debuff was stacking with other healing debuffs.
- Pursuit: Fixed an issue with this passive which made Rank I of the ability only return an additional 50 Stamina per heavy attack, rather than 50%.
- Savage Strength (passive): This passive will no longer will be removed when your character is killed.
- Reduced the fire damage you receive to 25% from 40%.
- Drain Essence: This ability now restores 10% of your health every second, and stuns your target on activation. **It can be used on CC-immune targets, and can be used all the time (it no longer activates the Feed debuff).
- Supernatural Recovery (passive): This passive now only works while any Vampire ability is slotted in your ability bar.
Racial[edit | edit source]
- All passives which increase Health, Magicka or Stamina regeneration now provide full benefit regardless of whether you are in or out of combat. Previously, these only applied while in combat.
- Amphibious: Increased the bonus Health, Magicka and Stamina restore upon consuming a potion to 2/5/8% from 2/4/6%.
- Argonian Resistance: Increased the maximum health bonus from this passive to 2/4/6 from 1/2/3.
- Quick to Mend: Increased the bonus healing received from this passive to 3/6/9 from 2/4/6.
- Resist Frost: Increased the maximum health bonus to 3/6/9% from 1/2/3%.
Champion System[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where the Champion System tooltips weren't correctly including the pending points in other stars within the constellation.
- The Atronach
- Riposte: The visual effects from this passive will now play properly.
- The Lord
- Field Physician: Fixed an issue where the damage shield from this passive wouldn't trigger.
- The Shadow
Mounts[edit | edit source]
- You now have the option to hide the visuals from mount upgrades. This can be found in Gameplay Settings.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some mount upgrade visuals to disappear when additional upgrades were obtained.
- Improved the messaging you see when you attempt to use a stable without owning a mount.
- Mounts will now display proper visual effects over surfaces like snow.
- Added a slight cooldown when you get on your mount.
- Fixed an issue where you could get stuck in a sprint while mounted or after dismounting.
- You will no longer be dismounted when spending Champion Points.
- The Apprentice: This Mundus Stone now grants Spell Damage instead of Spell Penetration.
- The Ritual: Increased the healing bonus from this Mundus Stone to 10% from 5%.
- The Serpent: This Mundus Stone now increases your stamina regeneration instead of health regeneration.
- The Shadow: Increased the critical damage bonus from this Mundus Stone to 12% from 10%.
- The Steed: This Mundus Stone now provides a bonus health recovery in addition to its previous effects.
- The Warrior: This Mundus Stone now has more Weapon Damage.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Mages, skirmishers, and tanks have all been tweaked to have less dramatic variation. In general, mages will have less damage and more health, while tanks will have less health and more damage. This means the average fight length and amount of incoming damage will be more balanced, while retaining the thematic differences between monster types.
- All mage monsters now have more health, and output less damage.
- All tank monsters now have high spell and physical resistance.
- All mages now have low physical resistance, but high spell resistance.
- All skirmishers now have average physical and spell resistance.
- On average, delve bosses now have more health.
- Monsters throughout the game have had their faction abilities updated; you will now see these abilities more often in combat, and some abilities have had their effects adjusted to increase their impact in a fight.
- Bandit traps now persist for long periods of time, creating more danger as the fight goes on.
- Daedric Arches now summon Banekin to charge at enemies and explode until the arch is destroyed.
- The Necromancer's self-sacrifice now summons a ghost instead of a soul shriven, and they no longer sacrifice themselves at full health.
- Soldiers of the Covenant, Pact, and Dominion (in PVE zones) now use a Warhorn ability to rally and empower their allies in combat.
- Undead now have a chance to create an area of desecrated ground when killed, dealing damage over time to their enemies and healing undead allies.
- Vampires who drain health now heal nearby allies.
- Charging monsters now blend more smoothly into their stun animation when they fail to strike their target.
- Fixed an issue where monsters would try to shield bash you if you were out of range.
- Increased the Spell and Armor Resistance from dungeon monsters to 18% from 9%.
- Monsters no longer walk toward you when they try to run away at close range, or near high terrain.
- Monsters that burrow can no longer be targeted while burrowing; this affects the following monsters:
To better support first-person combat, large monsters will now stand further away from you when combat begins, and have had their ability ranges adjusted to reflect their new positioning. The monsters affected by this change include:
- Bone Colossus
- Bull Netch
- Dwarven Centurion
- Flesh Atronach
- Frost Atronach
- Storm Atronach
- Bone Colossi found in Underpall Cave and Lipsand Tarn have had their difficulty reduced to the appropriate level.
The "Hag Camp" group boss encounter has had its difficulty adjusted to be more in line with other group boss encounters.
- Damage from slaughterfish will now increase over time. Be careful out there!
- Combat followers will now rejoin you in combat after falling to one knee.
- Monster animations will no longer hitch periodically when engaged in a group.
- Fixed an issue where monsters would not aggro you properly at Dark Fissures.
- Adjusted the collision on some rocks to prevent flying monsters from getting stuck.
- Flying monsters with CC immunities are no longer immune to Fiery Grip and its morphs. Using Fiery Grip on a flying monster will now pull you to it.
Monster Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Lacerate now has a bleed icon in the death recap screen.
- Soul Tether can no longer be dodged.
- Assassin Beetle
- Acid Blood no longer deals damage outside of its visible radius.
- Crushing Swipe now has a shorter cooldown.
- Roar now has a shorter cooldown.
- Agony will now affect you if you're blocking, and ends the moment you take damage.
- Agony now applies damage over time when broken.
- Agony now has a slightly longer range.
- Blood Craze now correctly plays impact effects on its second hit.
- Daedric Arch
- No longer keeps you in combat at ranges greater than 30 meters.
- Adjusted the range of all durzog abilities to better reflect their appearance.
- Dwarven Sphere
- Darts will now disappear after impact.
- Dwarven Spider
- Dwarven constructs affected by Overcharge no longer damage their allies when destroyed.
- Fear Mage
- Aspect of Terror no longer causes you to spin in place before fleeing in terror.
- Fire Mage
- The red fire circle from Fire Rune will now appear, but won't start dealing damage for a half second to give you time to react.
- Fire Mage
- Fire Rune now properly activates both areas of effect if the caster is stunned after a successful cast.
- Foot Soldier
- Foot Soldiers no longer use Step Back more than once every 30 seconds.
- Frost Mage
- Winter's Reach no longer travels over unintended areas.
- Ice Barrier now correctly absorbs Fire Staff and Bow heavy attacks.
- Ice Barrier now correctly absorbs attacks from the front of the barrier while the protected object is behind the barrier.
- Frost Mages no longer run away while an active Ice Barrier is in front of them.
- Double Swipe can now be cast while the Gargoyle is moving.
- Sweep now correctly hits targets in front of the giant, not the giant's target.
- Obliterate no longer stuns you when you successfully dodge it.
- Giant Bat
- Giant Bats will no longer flap in place when killed, and will instead fall to the ground.
- Draining Bite now stops dealing damage when interrupted.
- Giant Spider
- Poison Spray no longer continues to produce sound effects after it is interrupted.
- Wind Gust can now be dodged.
- Bolt now displays lightning effects when blocked.
- Feast Orbs no longer appear before projectiles reach their destinations. This does not affect time available to attack the orbs before they reach the Harvester.
- Ice Wraith
- Blood on the Water effects now more closely match the charge telegraph.
- Ice Wraiths are no longer targetable when they begins casting the Shard Burst ability and begin to burrow.
- Flame Ray can no longer miss or be dodged.
- Chomp damage has been increased to 25%.
- Mammoths no longer turn to look at their adversaries while stomping them mercilessly into the ground.
- You will no longer be able to run through the Manikora's body while you are fighting him.
- The cooldown for Hurricane has been increased.
- Water Geyser can now be dispelled by Negate Magic.
- Friendly nereids now have facial animations when you are talking to them.
- Hurricane no longer ends prematurely when all targets exit its effective radius.
- Veiled Strike can no longer be interrupted.
- Pet Ranger
- Roll Dodge now correctly allows the pet ranger to dodge attacks.
- The Claw attack strike is now animating properly and much more visible so you can see it coming, and not just take damage.
- Fire Bite now correctly deals damage over time.
- Shamans now stay near their Aura of Protection and attempt to stay near it for the duration of the fight.
- While near an Aura of Protection, shamans now gain a bonus to ranged attacks.
- Skeleton Swarm (Craglorn)
- Attack now deals appropriate physical damage.
- Summoned animals are now named for their species, not "Spriggan's Beast."
- Spriggans will now back up to buff animal allies more frequently.
- Storm Atronach
- Impending Storm will now be easier to see, regardless of time of day and terrain.
- Storm Bound no longer allows the Storm Atronach to move while casting.
- Storm Bound can no longer be dodged.
- Storm Mage
- Shock now has a cast time.
- Shock now displays lightning effects when blocked.
- Grapple no longer targets recently grappled player characters.
- Stranglers that are interrupted now properly play a stun animation.
- Stab is now easier to Block.
- Thunder Hammer effects now match its effective radius.
- Wing Gust no longer grants CC immunity.
- Wing Gust now properly deducts your stamina when blocked.
- Shockwave now affects all targets in its radius.
- Doom's Truth Gaze no longer clips through the Watcher if you run behind it while the ability is being cast.
- Adjusted the range of werewolf abilities to better reflect their appearance.
- Devour now displays an interruptable telegraph.
- Dying Blast now damages anyone in its radius.
- Xivilai's Servant will now despawn if the caster is killed.
Crafting & Economy[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- You target item level will no longer reset after you initially set it while crafting.
- Improved the displayed error message when you attempt to learn Style Motifs when they're already known, or if your passive is not high enough.
- The compass indicator location for Danel Telleno in Davon's Watch will now stay above him while you complete the Crafting Certification quests.
- Fixed an issue where Maces in the crafting window were incorrectly labeled as Hammers.
When crafting potions, matched traits will no longer light up if one of them is being canceled out by an opposing traits from another ingredient.
- You will no longer be notified that you've learned your default racial crafting style when creating a new character.
- Reduced the maximum duration (before passives) for detection potions to 12.5 seconds from 43 seconds, as they previously proved too effective to foil any means of stealth.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Crafting Writs to be inconsistent in which material tiers they required.
Alchemy[edit | edit source]
- All potion effect durations now have a limit that applies prior to any enchantments or passives that would extend that duration.
- For long duration potions, this limit is 50 seconds.
- For short duration potions, this limit is 12.5 seconds.
- Potion effect durations now scale based on the potion level up to the set duration limit. The potion effect itself will continue to scale as it does now.
- Slightly reduced the base duration of potions with a short duration, such as Invisibility, Unstoppable, or Stun.
- Potions with positive effects will no longer break you out of stealth.
- Added effect icons for tracking an effect's duration in the character UI to the following potion types:
- Lower Armor
- Lower Spell Crit
- Lower Spell Power
- Lower Spell Resist
- Lower Weapon Crit
- Lower Weapon Power
- Fixed an issue where some alchemy writs would not provide a gold reward.
- The Medicinal Use passive will no longer display in the active effects field of the Character UI.
- Drinking a potion which includes a Stun component no longer prevents it from applying its other effects.
Made several modifications to enchantments:
- Increased Spell and Weapon Power, with the value varying with each level. The increase is approximately 100% at VR14.
- Decreased Health, Magicka, and Stamina enchantments at lower levels. At VR14, these items now provide about 4% more.
- Increased Health, Magicka, and Stamina regeneration, with the value varying with each level. The increase is approximately 150% at VR14.
- Decreased all Armor and Spell Resistance enchantments. The decrease is approximately 36% at VR14.
- Decreased resistances to specific elements, such as fire damage, at lower levels. At higher levels, they were increased by up to 25% at VR14.
- Decreased the proc damage (such as Fiery Weapon) at low levels, and increased by up to 7% at VR14.
- Decreased the cost reduction at lower levels, though values remain largely unchanged for VR14 player characters.
- The in-game book "Enchanting Made Easy" now accurately describes the re-enchantment of items.
- Enchanting Tables are now named as such consistently throughout the game.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the Enchanter Hireling from providing a Kuta aspect rune in their daily deliveries.
Harvesting[edit | edit source]
- Adjusted a large number of harvest nodes throughout Cyrodiil so they are more accessible.
- Natural harvestable water sources now correctly glow if you have the Keen Eye: Reagents Alchemy passive.
- Renamed the harvest prompt for Entoloma to Blue Entoloma to be consistent with the harvested item obtained from it.
- Fixed several rune harvestables in Cyrodiil that were not dropping the correct rank.
- Survey report sites now play nicely with the Plentiful Harvest Champion passive, and will provide additional loot 10% of the time. This includes survey sites that can provide Nirncrux, and does apply to Nirncrux, should you get extra lucky.
- All water flasks in Coldharbour will now provide the appropriate tier of alchemy water.
- Cantaloupe Bread is no longer mysteriously a plated meal when eaten.
- Fixed a rare issue in which eating food of any sort would show you pantomiming eating the air.
- The Connoisseur passive will now function as expected, even if you are silenced while drinking.
- Fixed an issue where you could gather more meat than intended from some rabbits in Eastmarch.
- Updated the icon for Dwarven Ingots to be more consistent with the icon of the ore it's made from.
- Updated the animations and sounds associated with crafting on a Woodworking bench.
General[edit | edit source]
- You will now need to type DESTROY in the prompt window in order to destroy a Crown Store item.
- Opening the Crown Store for the first time will now be a bit smoother and not flash the lock screen before displaying the Store.
- Improved the emote animations for the Draugr Polymorph.
- Improved the appearance of the Scamp Crown Store pet – the Daedric critter's hair will no longer appear to float.
- Fixed several clipping issues with the Crown Store Wedding Dress. This costume will now better conform to the shape of player characters that have larger-sized heads.
- Fixed several clipping and gap issues with the Crown Store Jester costume. This costume will now have a much improved fit with beast heads and feet, and an overall improved appearance for all races.
- Unarmed player characters wearing the Draugr Polymorph costume no longer stop running as if they were armed.
- Fixed animation issues that would occur when previewing pets in Crown Store.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect animation would play for your mount after leaving the Crown Store.
- Fixed an issue where your game could crash after previewing pets while jumping.
- Upgrades purchased from the Crown Store will now display the text "Fully Upgraded" instead of "Purchased" if you can no longer purchase additional upgrades.
- Adjusted the layout of the Crown Store to add better categorization and sorting, as well as create groupings of Crown Store products.
- Updated the style and layout of the Crown Store product tiles.
- You will no longer see an unusual effect on your character when drinking Crown Refreshing Drinks.
- Clarified the wording for Treasure Map packs offered in the Adventurer's Bundle. It now reads: "Unlike other treasure maps, these troves will only contain gear based on your character's preferred weapon and armor skills."
- This is to explicitly state that the treasure these maps lead you to will never contain Malachite Shards.
- Fixed an issue where products featured in the Crown Store would appear twice in their categories.
Dungeons & Group Content[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a number of audio and visual defects within dungeons.
- Fixed a number of world building and collision issues that could result in player characters or monsters getting stuck.
- Fixed a number of containers in various dungeons that were not lootable, or were improperly marked as owned which would force you to steal.
- The flame traps in Carzog's Demise will now always display their visual effects.
- You can no longer use your Mount in any of the following dungeons:
Dungeons[edit | edit source]
- Arx Corinium
- Ganakton has gotten frustrated by his prey escaping. There is now a door that will unlock requiring Ganakton the Tempest to be defeated in order to progress.
- The Drawbridge Switch can no longer be used until after Sliklenia the Songstress is dead.
- Sliklenia the Songstress' pet will now properly die when Sliklenia is defeated.
- The Banished Cells:
- Fixed an issue where spikes on the floor were preventing you from using area of effect abilities.
- Blackheart Haven
- Blessed Crucible
- Crypt of Hearts:
- Darkshade Caverns
- Dead Dwarven Spiders and Dwarven Spheres no long have an "Examine" prompt.
- An Event Invite prompt will now appear when a group member accepts the quest Mine All Mine.
- Your quest progress will no longer become blocked in the event Tervur Sadri gets stuck while following you.
- Nervyna Selos will no longer knock back her targets without stunning them first when she leaps down to confront Tervur. This will prevent you from sliding around on your backside if you're within the effect radius.
- Removed an erroneous "Use" interaction prompt which would show up during the fight with the Sentinel of Rkugamz.
- Direfrost Keep
- An Event Invite prompt will now properly appear when a group member accepts the quest Nobles' Rest.
- Elden Hollow
- Monsters will no longer be able to float in the air and attack you.
- Stranglers in this dungeon now grant the appropriate amount of experience.
- Fungal Grotto
- Kings of the Grotto: A quest pin will now appear on the map for the quest step Mount the Head on a Spike.
- Selene's Web
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't free At'avar from his web bindings.
- Tempest Island
- Valaran Stormcaller can no longer be skipped; you must face him! He will also no longer have lightning on his hand after death.
- The quest step "Talk to Battlereeve Alduril" now has quest pins on the map in addition to compass pins.
- Commodore Ohmanil's health bar will now display in the UI in all areas of the combat space.
- You will no longer gain experience for killing Valaran's Lightning Avatar.
- Vaults of Madness
- Achaeraizor will no longer become stuck underwater.
- Fixed an issue where The Ancient One would pull you into combat at incorrect distances, which would prevent other group members from resurrecting.
- Gasteau now has a quest bestowal indicator both before and after death so the bestowal of the quest Mind of Madness is more obvious.
- Mind of Madness: Fixed an issue where Killing Ulguna Soul-Reaver would not progress the quest.
- Wayrest Sewers
- Fixed an issue where Allene Pellingaire would occasionally remain invisible after summoning her Fiendish Hallucinations.
- The Fiendish Hallucinations summoned by Allene Pellingare will no longer grant experience or loot when killed.
Veteran Dungeons[edit | edit source]
- Veteran Banished Cells
- To remedy cases where your quest progression could become blocked, bosses in this dungeon now reside behind locked doors, with the exception of Keeper Areldur (the first boss.) After you defeat him, a door will open, and each subsequent boss kill will open a new door.
- You will no longer need to interact with the Binding Stones for the quest The Plan, as they now destroy themselves upon the death of the associated hostile encounter.
- Keeper Cirion will no longer show up at the door to Banished Cells if you have progressed beyond the first mini-boss death.
- High Kinlord Rilis' Levitate ability will no longer cause player characters with an active Dragon Blood effect to become invisible.
- Veteran City of Ash
- Fixed an issue where the summoned pets from Valkyn Skoria would attack the Lava Spouts.
- Veteran Crypt of Hearts
- Renamed various damage components of Nerien'eth's Necrotic Swarm ability to help communicate which part of the ability dealt damage.
- Adjusted Mezeluth's Fire Runes ability to only spawn fire patches underneath you, and not summoned pets.
- Mezeluth's Fulminating Void ability no longer fails to levitate you if her initial target is a summoned pet.
- Veteran Elden Hollow
- Veteran Spindleclutch
- Veteran Wayrest Sewers
- The sick, kidnapped peasants are now arranged against the walls to prevent them from being trampled by the undead hordes. Get well soon, guys!
- Yayif and Gedric will now no longer stand inside of each other's personal space as often.
- You will no longer be able to interact with the daedric altars during the fight with Malubeth the Scourger when you are stunned. Your group members will need to interact with them for you.
- Fixed an issue where Varaine Pellingare would sometimes remain invisible during combat.
- Lowered the minimum amount of time you have to kill the Fiendish Hallucinations before the Pellingares automatically return.
- No Second Chances: If Yahyif gets stuck before the fight with Malubeth, it will no longer block progression from the step to wait for Yahyif.
Pledges[edit | edit source]
- Being killed by Atarus will no longer advance the Blackheart Haven Pledge or Blackheart Haven Vanquisher Achievement erroneously.
Public Dungeons[edit | edit source]
- Razak's Wheel
- Monsters will no longer pass through closed doors in an attempt to get to you and your group members.
Jars, urns and pots in the final room of this dungeon will no longer disappear when you approach them.
Trials[edit | edit source]
- Aetherian Archive
- Fixed an issue where killing Valariel's clones would result in an effect getting stuck on you.
- Valariel's Combustion ability will now do the intended amount of damage.
- You will no longer have an endless Clone Blast Origin effect while fighting Valariel.
- The Foundation Stone Atronach's summoned monsters no longer grant experience or gold.
- Hel Ra Citadel
- Sanctum Ophidia
Exploration & Itemization[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- The book you find in Veteran City of Ash, "Daedra Dossier: The Titans" now has an appropriate book icon.
Fixed an issue where Wraiths would sometimes drop an incorrect monster collectible.
- Opening containers will now have a one second cooldown to avoid getting disconnected from the server.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Updated the icons for some Achievements.
- Made minor text corrections and added appropriate icons for a large number of achievements.
- The following Justice achievements will now be properly awarded upon completion:
- Serial Killer
- Mass Murderer
- Fixed an issue where you were not consistently making progress toward the Dungeon Ruler and Lord achievements.
- Darkshade Cavern Vanquisher: Fixed an issue where the achievement progress for the Sentinel of Rkugamz was not being awarded appropriately.
- Indecent Exposure: Fixed an issue where this achievement incorrectly counted stolen weapon and shield pieces.
- Kill a Grand Overlord: This achievement now correctly states you must kill a Rank 50 player character.
Collectibles[edit | edit source]
- Added keywords to the Collectibles, similar to the keywords they have on their Crown Store listings. This will aid in the searching and categorization of your collectibles!
- Applied minor text corrections in the descriptions for the Banekin, Draugr Polymorph, and Wedding Dress Collectibles.
Fishing[edit | edit source]
- You will now see a message in the upper-right corner of your screen when your acquire Perfect Roe.
Itemization[edit | edit source]
- We've updated all the Monster Masks that drop in Veteran dungeons! Both they (and the Shoulders that come from the Golden Undaunted Chest) can now drop at any Veteran Rank through VR16.
- The "Hardening" enchantment damage shield will now absorb 100% of a hit, rather than 50%. The total amount absorbed remains unchanged.
- Updated the icons for a number of valuable, stealable items to be more in tune with their name and description.
- Updated the icons, animations, and appearances for a number of consumable food and drink items to be more reflective of the item being consumed.
- Corrected minor text issues in a number of item tooltips.
- Altered the name of the Imperial Style Motifs to Racial Motifs 10: Imperial Cyrods.
- Updated the icons for some Ancient Elf weapons.
- The icon for the Banana provisioning ingredient no longer has stray pixels.
- The Torchbug Treacle consumable item can now be stacked.
- The Undaunted Enclave Invitation can no longer be mailed to other player characters. The Undaunted are very careful with who they send their invites to, and would appreciate if you left that responsibility to them.
- Fixed an issue where the Ring of Mara could be converted to the Imperial Style, despite this not actually accomplishing anything.
- If you resurrect another player character and immediately log out, the resurrection will now be cancelled if it has not yet been accepted, and the soul gem will not be consumed.
- Fixed an issue where killing a champion or boss creature would provide you with an enchanted glyph that had zero effects.
- Note that any glyph previously found in this state will remain that way. Further enchantments will now have an appropriate effect.
- Monster trophies now work more like fishing trophies: when you loot one, you automatically receive achievement credit, rather than having to use it as a separate action.
- Bash Damage enchantments are now 7 times as effective!
- Fixed an issue where all Flesh Atronachs did not have their Fleshy Symbionts installed. Our mages have just gotten in a fresh shipment!
- The item "Helmet of the Red Mountain" now looks like an Ashlander helmet instead of a Breton helmet.
- An item's tooltip text will no longer state that it has no cooldown if it doesn't have a cooldown.
- Increased the level of dropped items by one; this will ensure dropped and crafted items are equal in power.
- The Nirnhoned trait now increases Spell Resistance on the piece of armor it's attached to, rather than increasing your total Spell Resistance.
- Added a chance to obtain the Shoulder pieces of Monster Sets to the Silver Undaunted Chest.
- This chance is much less than the chance to earn them from the Gold Undaunted Chest, and the items will be Superior quality as opposed to the Gold Chest's Epic quality.
- Armor will no longer lose its value until it reaches zero durability. At zero durability, they still grant zero armor.
- Fixed an issue where a small number of rewards for existing overland quests would unintentionally scale by level. *These quest reward items are now tied to the level of their zone.
- Added a short cooldown when using Merethic Restorative Resin to match its animation.
- Increased the amount of Critical Resistance provided by the Impenetrable armor trait by 10 per item quality rank.
- Fixed an issue where many item set abilities would not trigger against targets with damage shields. Item sets updated to trigger against shielded targets include:
- Armor of Rage
- Ashen Grip
- Berserking Warrior
- Coat of the Red Mountain
- Crest of Cyrodiil
- Destructive Mage
- Infallible Mage
- Kyne's Flight
- Kyne's Kiss
- Maw of the Infernal
- Poisonous Serpent
- Relics of Rebellion
- Spawn of Mephala Set
- The Ice Furnace
- The Morag Tong
- Way of the Fire
- The Way of Martial Knowledge
- Twice-Fanged Serpent
- Valkyn Skoria
- Viper's Sting
- Wise Mage
Item Sets[edit | edit source]
- The following item sets now follow the same pattern for item set bonuses:
- Reduced the Weapon Power and Spell Power bonuses on 2-4 piece item sets to bring them more in line with the other item set bonuses.
- Brute: This 5-piece item set bonus can now critically heal.
- Eternal Warrior: Reduced the cooldown for this item set to 10 minutes from 20 minutes.
- Hist Bark: The bonus for this item set now grants the Major Evasion buff.
- Immortal Warrior: Reduced the cooldown for this item set to 20 minutes from 60 minutes.
- Kagrenac's Hope: This item set now also grants Spell Damage for the 5-piece bonus.
- Maw of the Infernal:
- Increased the damage of all Daedroth attacks by 30%, and increased the Breath attack specifically by 160%.
- Added resistance to area of effect attacks in PvE.
- The summoned Daedroth has been doing cardio and now has a 15% bonus to movement speed.
- The Daedroth now gains critical chance based on your critical chance.
- Nerien'eth: Increased the proc chance to 10% from 2%, and increased the damage of the crystals by 175%.
- Night Mother's Gaze: Changed the 3-piece set bonus to Weapon Damage, and increased the armor reduction by 50%.
- Nightflame: Reduced the duration and cooldown from this item set's effect to 6 seconds, and increased the healing value by 50%.
- Oblivion's Foe: This item set now increases the damage of Soul Trap abilities by 100%.
- Quick Serpent: Added effects to this item set's bonus proc.
- Ravager: Added a 10 second cooldown to this item set's effect.
- Scourge Harvester: The beam from this item set will no longer persist if the caster dies.
- Shalidor's Curse: All light attacks will now heal you when you are below 50% health.
- Song of Lamae: Changed the 2-piece set bonus to Spell Resistance, and the 3-piece set bonus to Physical Resistance.
- Spawn of Mephala: Increased the duration of the webs to 10 seconds, and increased the damage by 15%.
- Spectre's Eye: The bonus for this item set now grants the Major Evasion buff.
- The Way of Air: This item set now has a graphical effect when the damage bonus is applied.
- Torug's Pact: The 4-piece set bonus now grants Spell Resistance.
- Twice-Born Star: Fixed an issue that was allowing some player characters to obtain multiple Mundus Boons after losing the set bonus. Anyone who previously obtained multiple Mundus Stone buffs without the Twice-Born Star item set will have them removed upon login.
- Vampire's Kiss: Removed the 2 second delay from this item set, and increased the heal by 25%.
- Willow's Path: Changed the 2-piece set bonus to Magicka Regeneration, and the 3-piece set bonus to Stamina Regeneration.
- Wrath of the Imperium: Corrected the scaling value of Spell Critical for this item set; it was previously granting double the standard scale, which was not intended.
Vendors[edit | edit source]
- Snarga in Eagle's Strand is now a brewer, as she always dreamed of being.
- Standard vendors will no longer prompt you to Sell All Junk if the only junk you have is stolen.
World Interactivity[edit | edit source]
- An elusive mirage Treasure Chest in The Rift washed down the lake a bit and is now located in a more physically permanent location.
- Some objects will now say "Search" instead of "Take" when you interact with them.
- Fixed a rare issue which was causing some lootable containers to not provide items when interacted with.
- Adjusted the location of a number of existing lootable items, mainly consisting of heavy sacks and treasure chests, so they can no longer be stolen.
Justice System[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Updated many objects in the world to more accurately reflect their ownership status.
- Fixed a number of Justice NPCs that were a bit healthier than they should have been, causing you to attack them for longer than a regular NPC. These NPCs are now more in line with their neighboring NPCs in terms of health.
- Fixed a handful of Justice NPCs that were respawning faster than intended.
- Fixed an issue which caused certain doors to relock themselves after being picked and entered, instead of just resetting.
- The following objects now have a chance to drop Justice valuables:
- Owned baskets
- Dwemer urns
- Bosmer vases
- Khajiit vases
- Burnt crates
- Burnt barrels
- Slightly reduced the valid interaction range for safeboxes.
Zones[edit | edit source]
- Malabal Tor
- House and Home: Some militia members will no longer be attackable while they are fighting hostile monsters so you don't accidentally incur bounty.
- The Orc Mog Gro-Yggrub has decided that he no longer wishes to fight with the other Drublog Orcs, or fight at all. He just wants to fish - and that's okay with us.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a number of general, commonly occurring game client crashes.
- Fixed a number of crashes that could occur while using the guild store.
- Made significant performance optimizations for situations where the game needs to load large numbers of characters or fixtures.
- Made improvements to the game that reduce server lag that could occur when a large number of new instances outside of the overworld spin up within a short timeframe.
- Fixed several issues that were causing hitching to occur during the intro cinematic and/or the first loading screen.
- Player characters that have not yet fully loaded into the game will appear as black silhouettes instead of being invisible. This is to prevent being attacked by enemies that are invisible to you.
- Fixed several issues that could result in NPCs not correctly loading into the game if they started animating while outside of your camera view.
- Reduced the server load caused by area effect abilities, which will reduce lag commonly seen in Cyrodiil.
- Your game will no longer crash due to bad text files from third-party addons.
- Fixed an issue where your game could crash when loading into Tempest Island.
- Reduced the maximum number of particle effects displayed on-screen to reduce the frequency of crashing, improve the overall frame rate, and prevent memory leaks.
Quests & Zones[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a number of typos in dialogue text.
- Removed a number of interaction prompts that were erroneously applied to NPCs and corpses you were not intended to be able to interact with.
- Fixed numerous incorrectly labeled interaction prompts with objects (books you could "talk" to, people you could "use," etc.)
- Fixed a number of NPCs, objects, and corpses that were floating—they now obey the laws of gravity.
- Patrolling and fleeing NPCs will no longer walk over low walls, through one another, or into objects.
- When you open a book or scroll, the pages now correctly look like the written medium you'd expect (pages of a book for books, parchment pages for scrolls, etc.)
- Quest-related disguises, costumes, and polymorphs will now always take priority over Crown Store Costumes and Bound Armor.
- Fixed numerous issues with group-participation progress not being properly shared among all group members for dungeon champion achievements (boss and miniboss kills, etc.)
- Imperial Incursion: Captured Imperial Sentries will no longer appear as though they will see through your disguise, should you still be wearing it.
- Morwha's Curse: Satakal's Blossoms now have a proper area quest pin.
- The Initiation: King Xakhwan will no longer appear to stand up and become stunned after you kill Wraithmaster Venerien.
- The Ghost Ship along the western coast has returned!
- A Hostile Situation: Fixed an issue where a group member without this quest could interfere with your quest progression when requiring to run past the guards.
- Blessings of the Eight: You will now be able to reliably walk through the doors inside the Torinaan Central Shrine.
- Ensuring Security: There will no longer be three pins pointing to the same location on the quest step "Find the Deployment Plans."
- The Mallari-Mori: You can no longer use the magical barrier to stop a monster from walking. We also fixed an issue where logging out mid-quest could cause various NPCs to vanish and not be spoken to again.
- The Veiled Choice: Rolancano will now kill Eranamo with an appropriately-aimed stab rather than by hacking at his knees.
- Through the Ashes: Rescued citizens climbing out of rubble will no longer slide, jump, and/or shuffle around oddly.
- Removed a heavy sack that was respawning more often than intended.
- A Thirst for Revolution: Fixed an issue where Grandeya Nuwarrah's stocks and the watchtower fires were displayed as being used when multiple player characters were trying to interact with them at the same time.
- Raiders at the Crossing: You will no longer encounter multiple copies of Crazy-Eye.
- The Heart of the Beast: You will no longer turn away from Nyronie as you cut out her heart.
- Will of the Woods: Fixed an issue where your quest progress could become blocked if you logged out during the step "Complete the Ritual," then logged back in.
- Orkey's Hollow: Adjusted the camera so it is now correctly positioned toward the abandoned sword and the bedroll.
- Sparking the Flame: Enemies that are setting fire to the village will now react to ranged attacks.
- An Unusual Circumstance: Fixed an issue where you could not use the wisps on certain stages of this quest.
- Court of Contempt: Fixed a treasure chest in this area that would appear and disappear as you got closer to it.
- The Army of Meridia: Fixed an issue where you could see duplicate versions of some NPCs in the Fighters Guild standing on top of one another.
- The Everfull Flagon: One of the Kyne's Tear flowers will no longer float above its pot.
- The Harvest Heart: Talking to your follower after defending one (but not both) of the ritual sites will no longer cause the follower to despawn.
- The Soul-Meld Mage: Fixed an issue where Gadris would reappear after completing this quest.
- Truth, Lies, and Prisoners: Overseer Aruz no longer changes his appearance and name upon death.
Craglorn[edit | edit source]
- Snakes in Loth'Na Caverns will no longer appear angled strangely.
- Iron Orc Nirncrux Mine: The buff gained from the infusion is now properly tagged as "Physical Resistance" instead of "Armor."
- The Serpent's Fang: Updated the quest tracker text to clarify that Armorer Uthik and Runescriber Kulth must also have their guards killed in order to receive credit.
- Vision Quest:
- Abandoning this quest while in the jail cell will now properly despawn Valeyn's Familiar.
- Fast-traveling to another player character while in the jail cell will no longer break the quest.
- Lena's Wand of Finding can now only be used on chickens, as was intended.
- A Friend in Mead: Fixed an issue where you could repeatedly fail this quest by walking outside the quest area.
- Merriment and Mystery: Grouped player characters on this quest will no longer see multiple copies of Valding the Bard standing atop one another.
- On a Dare: Nivene, Jofarr, and Borald will now despawn after a set amount of time after completing the quest.
- Our Poor Town: Fixed an issue where you would encounter a large number of compass pins on the quest step "Collect Torchbug Wings."
- Songs of Sovngarde: Fixed an issue where there would be duplicate members of the delegation if you meandered off during the finale theater scene, and later came back.
- The Better of Two Evils: Majorn is no longer subject to knockbacks that can get him stuck on his throne.
- The Pride of a Prince: Fixed an issue where there were excess map pins during the quest step to collect Dunmer Wine.
- The War Council: Naryu will now properly face Lord Vurlop when she stabs him in the face. We sure do a lot of face-stabbing, don't we?
Fighters Guild[edit | edit source]
- The Dangerous Past:
- Sees-All-Colors's dialogue will now be contextually relevant during this quest.
- The Dwarven Crystals placed in the stands are once again red, as intended.
- The Guild Blade NPCs are no longer vampires.
- Sees-All-Colors will no longer stand around for thirty seconds after you defeat the Dwarven Centurion.
- Proving the Deed: Aelif will now always engage in combat, even if you decide to leave and immediately re-enter the instance before engaging the Auroran in Ragnthar. Also, you will no longer become blocked if you leave the crystal-destroying area while the sequence is in progress.
- Storm on the Horizon: Fixed some issues with the way Sergeant Firion might appear if you run up and down the road between her spawn points.
- Blood and the Crescent Moon: Fixed an issue where Giblets could get stuck and despawn in certain situations.
- Champion of the Guardians: The Guardians' appearance will now be consistent throughout this quest and in their other appearances throughout Glenumbra.
- Reclaiming the Elements: The Guardian of the Earth's visual textures will now properly display.
- Red Rook Camp: Pigs will no longer respawn instantly when killed.
- The Miner's Lament: You will now be directed to the exit after you kill the Foreman in Crosswych Mine.
- The Nameless Soldier: Fixed an issue where Faolchu would occasionally not revert to his human form.
- Wicked Trade: You will now be required to get closer to the Captivity Stone to destroy it.
- Wolves in the Fold: Dead werewolf-refugees will no longer despawn rapidly, which was preventing them from being looted.
- Bosmer Insight: Fixed an issue where the Spriggan Spirit could disappear in the middle of a conversation with her.
- Nindaeril's Perch: Nindaeril the Monsoon and Bavura the Blizzard will now aid each other if attacked separately.
- Redfur Trading Post: This area now has a proper map key.
- Southpoint: Mayor Aulus's knockback attack will no longer leave a red telegraph circle on the ground if you dodge the effect.
- Frighten the Fearsome: Chieftain Thragdosh will no longer rapidly respawn after being killed.
- Pelidil's End: The ballista bolts you fire during this quest will now properly display their visual effect when you use the ballista.
- Striking at the Heart: Leaping to your doom or otherwise dying during the final scene with Ayrenn and Indaenir will no longer cause you to become blocked or revert to a previous quest step upon returning.
Mages Guild[edit | edit source]
- Simply Misplaced: Valaste is now willing to converse with criminals. Also, your quest progress will no longer become blocked if you abandon this quest on the step to collect and use essences, then immediately retry.
Main Quest[edit | edit source]
- Cadwell's Silver and Cadwell's Gold: You will no longer become blocked from completing these quests if you jump to a friend or otherwise teleport to Silver/Gold zones before you actually interact with the Light of Meridia.
- Castle of the Worm: To combat cases where you could kick yourself or be kicked beyond Mannimarco's barrier and thus be unable to return to combat, the barrier will now kill you if you cross it or get too close, as it will do for any skeletons during the battle.
- In the Halls of Torment, the Duchess of Anguish's Royal Strike and Flame Shield abilities and Xivilai's Heavy Attack now properly animate.
- God of Schemes: Fixed several issues where some animations were not correctly playing while in first-person mode.
- The Harborage: Fixed some issues with map and compass pins while within the Prophet's dream vision.
- The Weight of Three Crowns: Your quest progress will no longer become blocked if you log out after entering the Portal Valley without talking to Vanus.
- Arithiel: Fixed an issue where there were excess compass pins after you released Arithiel from her cage.
- The Prisoner of Jathsogur: Changed the structure of this quest to minimize confusion and prevent griefing.
- You no longer need to engage with Drauginas, and the step to defeat her has been removed.
- You need only participate in the "Defend the Silvenar" event (which was separate from Drauginas) on the lower floor; if you leave the lower floor while it is in progress, you will fail the event.
- Drauginas will no longer spawn at all, as she has no involvement with this quest.
Anyone within 30 meters of Chief Nagoth when he dies will have the quest step "Defend the Silvenar" advanced automatically, regardless of event participation. This change necessitates a re-grant of the quest, which should happen automatically for you.
- We also fixed an issue where your quest progress would be blocked if you logged out on the step after you Defend the Silvenar.
- Reap What is Sown: Reduced the area in which you gain or lose the Drublog Glamour disguise.
- Velyn Harbor: You can no longer accept crafting writ quests while this location is under control of the Drublog Orcs.
- Yazhin-Dar will no longer jump on top of his shop's roof when exiting his shop. Silly Khajiit.
- Dune: Relocated the skyshard in this area so that you do not need to complete all of the objective content in order to reach it. The hint is still valid!
- Grimmer Still: You can no longer avoid all combat by stealthing up to the point where Khali/Shazah begins her theater scene.
- Into the Vice Den: Failure messages will now properly display if you mount at the beginning of the spikeball race.
- Lizard Racing: Fixed an issue where you would always lose when betting on the left lizard.
- Willowgrove: Malesse can no longer be killed.
- Hope Lost: Adusa-daro will now properly spawn for all group mates if the quest is shared while everyone is standing inside the barn.
- Captain Bones' Ship: Captain Bones will no longer summon help that is stronger than he is.
- Mud Tree Village: Sorcerer pets will no longer despawn when leaving the Mud Tree Mine.
- The Dream of the Hist: Fixed an issue where Vicecanon Heita-Meen could take the scenic route through Ruuvitar's sanctum while trying to walk to the Mnemic Egg.
- The Fangs of Sithis: You will now be directed to the exit of Sunscale Ruins after completing this quest.
- The Skin-Stealer's Lair: Fixed an issue where you could shove Vicecanon Hrondar onto his ritual table and get him stuck.
- Innocent Scoundrel: Gornog will no longer rapidly respawn after being killed. Also, you will no longer be directed to inaccessible doors.
- A Bit of Sport: The Log Roller and Wood Sawyer's mugs will now be visible in their hand after combat.
- City Under Siege: Fixed an issue where the Daggerfall soldiers on the ship would not die after Balreth appears.
- Close the Scamp Caves: You will no longer be knocked back after collapsing the caves.
- Iliath Temple: You will no longer become stuck in a falling animation when moving into the corners of certain towers in this area.
- A Predator's Heart: Murk-Watcher will no longer appear after the quest is completed.
- Ending the Ogre Threat: Fixed an issue where group members could get into an endless animation loop if they interact with the support beam at the same time as a group mate.
- Koeglin Village: Added a new Orc NPC to Sabyssa's Blacksmithing to help cover the shop when Sabyssa herself is out and about.
- Approaching Thunder: You will no longer trap your group mates inside the room associated with this quest in the event that you lose the key.
- In His Wake: Greatly reduced the number of compass pins you will encounter early in this quest.
- Names of the Fallen: Collecting the Pact Amulets can now be shared amongst your group.
- Nimalten: Objects in Beter Nes's house no longer have Examine prompts when you are not on the associated quest.
- Shor's Stone: There are no longer two versions of Voddreid wandering about.
The Rise of Sage Svari: Praying with your weapons unsheathed will no longer make you stab yourself through the face.
- Fixed an issue that was causing one of the Soul Shriven NPCs in the Wailing Prison to appear and disappear, depending on your camera angle.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Lyris from being visible when standing in a particular spot in The Wailing Prison.
UI[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Updated a number of UI icons throughout the game including:
- Cadwell's Journal
- Alliance War
- Abandoning a quest while within a quest instance will no longer break the quest tracker.
- Leaderboards will now show the rank and score for all Trial entries.
- The quest text above the compass is no longer cut off at the bottom.
- You will now receive a notification after reporting another player character for botting that the notification was successfully submitted.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't use your mouse in the edit box for Guild Message of the Day.
Updated the "+" and "-" icons on the Level Up and Character UI.
- Fixed a number of NPCs whose health bars would not show if you opted to display health bars on NPCs.
- Item qualities listed in the Guild Trader interface will now be consistent with other quality labeling. The item qualities are Normal, Fine, Superior, Epic and Legendary.
- Your avatar will now remain on-screen if you enter the Collections or Crown Store menu while using a crafting station.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the game from recognizing input until a UI screen was entered.
- Updated the behavior of in-world indicators that skirt the edge of the screen to behave more predictably when the source of the indicator is behind or to the side of you.
- Updated in-world indicators (quest indicators, followers, etc.) to be more prominent when reaching the edge of the screen.
- Fixed an issue where keybindings would be greyed out when switching from the Champion System UI to the Crown Store.
- Fixed an issue where clicking the "Tell" option from the channel selection in chat would cause you to be unable to enter the chat window.
- The Guild Message of the Day is now account wide; you will no longer need to mark a new MotD as read for each character.
- Fixed an issue where setting the name of a default rank to another language would cause your game to freeze.
- You will now be able to enable or disable all guild notifications through the options menu.
- Fixed and issue where tooltips for stolen items would not indicate the item was stolen while you were within the crafting UI.
- Fixed an issue where all UI saved variables were being deleted when loading a character.
- You will no longer receive a UI error message when reloading the UI during a consumable's cooldown period.
- Your e-mail address will now autofill when you first open the Customer Service menu.
- Fixed an issue where the Glass Style Motif Fragment could unintentionally be quickslotted.
- Fixed an issue where the third-person camera would attempt to enter first-person view too aggressively in confined spaces.
- Fixed an issue where you could get stuck in an infinite load screen while deleting a character.
- Fixed an issue where the Right Stick icon from the console client would display on the Death Recap screen.
- Keybinds will no longer flicker while operating siege weapons.
- Fixed an issue where expiration timers on guild store purchase mails would not count down from 30 days.
- Fixed an issue where you could not disband a group if you were logged off for an extended period of time.
- The "Get Me Unstuck" text now has proper wording and capitalization.
- You will no longer see timeout errors when selecting the back button after beginning account creation.
- Fixed an issue where some settings from one character could be applied to an alternate character.
- Your health bar visual for shields will no longer become stuck after having multiple shield effects active at once.
- Your Magicka, Health, and Stamina bars will now remain visible while under an active effect, such as food buffs.
Add-ons[edit | edit source]
- Very large Saved Variable files from add-ons will no longer crash when writing to a file.
Camera[edit | edit source]
- Improved the behavior of the camera when opening UI menus so that it's less likely for it to collide with objects in the world.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would rapidly switch between first- and third-person views in some specific areas or angles.
- Fixed an issue where the camera could become erratic and jarring when you get knocked down close to walls.
- The camera will no longer shake when you are framed by the UI, and moved by an external force. For example, while viewing your inventory, the camera will no longer shake back and forth if someone were to hit you with Fiery Grip.
- Improved the game camera to reduce clipping through the world in certain situations.
- Improved how props are viewed in your hands while in first-person view.
- Modifying the camera settings will now show in real time.
- The camera in Character Creation and Select will not pop as much when swapping between characters of a different race.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- The Ultimate icon will now become colorized appropriately when the Ultimate is available for use.
- Fixed an issue where using the secondary keybind to attack would cause you to play attack animations while in a UI menu.
- Updated the visual for your preferred target to a white outline around the target from the previous boxed reticle.
Maps[edit | edit source]
- Dungeon or cave maps will no longer display a Point of Interest that is not applicable to that dungeon.
- Fixed an issue where the name of the currently-viewed zone would not appear at the top of the map.
- Fixed an issue where setting a map waypoint would not show up if you weren't in the zone where you set the waypoint.
Trade[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue that was causing items placed in certain trade slots to be lost.
- Fixed an issue that was resulting in items not being received after a trade.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent you from submitting a trade after another player changed their item submission.
Tutorials[edit | edit source]
- Updated various help menus to improve clarity.
- Fixed a number of minor text issues in help and tutorial windows.
- Readjusted the placement of the images within the Justice Overview and Bounty help menus.
- Keybindings and text will no longer be cut off in Tutorial dialogs.
- Tutorial pop-up boxes will now scroll to accommodate more text.
- Fixed an issue where the Dungeon Scaling and Outlaw Refuge tutorial would not display when entering the area for the first time.
|This article has an excess of redlinks in it. Attention is requested to create new articles from links to relevant topics and remove those links which lead to pages unlikely to be covered by the wiki.|