The Shrine of the DeadEdit
- The Shrine of the Dead
"Hello. I am told yyou will accompany me to the Shrine of the Dead and to protect me as we travel together. Our Lady commands it...so I suppose we must go."
- Shrine of the Dead "I-I'd rather not speak of it. I know what must be done, but the place frightens me to the core. I don't know why I was chosen, but Our Lady believes I must be the one to go, as the shrine must be cleansed."
- travel together "Do you want me to stay with you? I'd be willing to wait here. I m-mean, it's up to you."
- Stay with me. "Oh...if you insist. I mean, if you're completely sure...."
- Wait here. "Really? Excellent! I mean...I wouldn't want to get in the way. You understand. I'll guard your back from here."
If approached again:
"Yes? M-must we travel together? Or may I wait here? Or go home? Please?"
After killing the Profane:
"You have killed the Profane? Please take me to the Shrine of the Dead."
During the ritual:
"I will now leanse the Shrine of the Dead, I suppose. If I can. Be with me, Lady."
"I am attempting to cleanse the Shrine. Please, don't interrupt me."
After cleansing the Shrine:
"It is done. Please, can we return to the Temple now?"
- Shrine of the Dead "It seems we've done our job. The Shrine is cleansed."
Back in the Temple:
"I'm glad all that's over."