Greetings! I am the Snow Prince, commonly known as Snow (in Dragon Language: ) and will contribute and help this wiki when I feel for it. I'm a 18 year old youth from Sweden who resides in the city of Gothenburg. I've been around on TES Wiki since december 2012 with different accounts up until october 2013; "Thandeon" and "Aetherium". I have played both Oblivion and Skyrim and think they are really great games, so I'm very excited for The Elder Scrolls VI.
- Vanech (21:17, November 10, 2013)
- Dak'fron Desert (21:53, November 10, 2013)
- Dark Ancestor (10:05, November 22, 2013)
- Fisherman's Camp: Slaughterfish Bay (17:47, January 25, 2014)
- Miner's Camp: Velothi Mountains (00:24, February 1, 2014)
- Solstheim (Bloodmoon) (10:37, April 1, 2014)
- Locations (Shivering Isles) (12:23, September 19, 2014)
- Isinfier Dragon Mound (12:38, September 19, 2014)
- Werewolf (Daggerfall) (15:31, October 18, 2014)
- Athras (07:17, October 23, 2014)
- Nilara Ienth (12:49, October 23, 2014)
- Mournhold (Lore) (13:06, October 23, 2014)
Favorite The Elder Scrolls Lore
|1. Atmora||1. Nords||1. Ysgramor||1. Shor|
|2. Skyrim||2. Dragons||2. Paarthurnax||2. Kyne|
|3. Morrowind||3. Snow Elves||3. Tiber Septim||3. Ysmir|
|4. Akavir||4. Dwarves||4. The Snow Prince||4. Auri-El|
|5. Thras||5. Sloads||5. St. Alessia||5. Meridia|
|6. Pyandonea||6. Tsaesci||6. Martin Septim||6. Nocturnal|
|7. Black Marsh||7. Argonians||7. Knight-Paladin Gelebor||7. Magnus|
|8. Hammerfell||8. Maormer||8. Ulfric Stormcloak||8. Trinimac|
|9. Cyrodiil||9. Dark Elves||9. M'aiq the Liar||9. Almalexia|
|10. Valenwood||10. Orcs||10. Serana||10. Tsun|
- Martin Septim - "The Amulet is shattered. Dagon is defeated. With the Dragon's Blood and the Amulet of Kings, we have sealed the gates of Oblivion... forever. The last of the Septims' passes now into history. I go gladly, for I know my sacrifice is not in vein. I take my place with my father, and my father's fathers'. The Third Age has ended, and a new age dawnes. When the next Elder Scroll is written, you shall be its scribe. The shape of the future, the fate of the Empire, these things now belong to you."
- Paarthurnax - "What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"
- M'aiq the Liar - "Too much magic can be dangerous. M'aiq once had two spells and burned his sweetroll."
- Bryling - "Many condemn the Stormcloaks, but I refuse. There is honor in fighting for what you believe."
- Gaiden Shinji - "The best techniques are passed on by the survivors."
- Ulfric Stormcloak - "I fight for the men I've held in my arms, dying on foreign soil! I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight for my people impoverished to pay the debts of an Empire too weak to rule them, yet brands them criminals for wanting to rule themselves! I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing! I fight... because I must."
- Galmar Stone-Fist - "The measure of a man is taken at the moment of his death, and know this for truth: the ghosts of many heroes walk among us."
- Isran - "There's only one thing worth remembering. When it comes to vampires, if you're sloppy or careless, you're dead. And good people will die because of you. I've lasted this long because I don't take chances, I cover my tracks, and I keep my eyes open. If you're smart, you'll do the same."
- Finn - "The wise hunter knows that preparation is the key to success, and you certainly don't want to hunt any trolls unprepared!"
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim