av = Colorado Avalanche Hockey Club
fanatic = A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. -Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)
I play multiple characters, each with a different focus plus a flagship character that takes advantage of all the knowledge I've gained from the others and is part of the Main Quest.
- All my custom classes use Endurance and Luck as primary stats, becuase they are so damn useful. Maximizing endurance ASAP is my biggest min/max focus.
- Race: Nord
- Birthsign: The Mage
- Class: Woad Warrior (Combat - Block, Blunt, Alteration, Illusion, Mysticism, Mercantile, Sneak)
- Weapon of choice: War Axe.
- Home area: Bruma.
- Quest focus: Flagship (Main Quest plus any/all others).
- Race: Altmer
- Birthsign: The Atronach
- Class: Loremaster (Magic - Blade, Block, Alchemy, Conjuration, Mysticism, Light Armor, Marksman)
- Weapon of choice: longsword.
- Home area: Skingrad.
- Quest focus: Mages Guild.
- Race: Imperial
- Birthsign: The Ritual
- Class: Legionairre (Combat - Blade, Block, Alteration, Destruction, Illusion, Sneak, Speechcraft)
- Weapon of choice: shortsword.
- Home area: Imperial City.
- Quest focus: Arena or Imperial City, travels the roads, Shivering Isles (Mania).
- Race: Argonian
- Birthsign: The Serpent
- Class: Seeker (Combat - Block, Hand-to-Hand, Alchemy, Acrobatics, Mercantile, Security, Speechcraft)
- Weapon of choice: Hand-to-Hand.
- Home area: None.
- Quest focus: Exploration, map markers.
Went for a Dr. Conners/Lizardman thing, vest and all, but lack of equipment really caught up to me at 8-10th. Just used for a full maps mostly.
- Race: Orc
- Birthsign: The Thief
- Class: Ravager (Combat - Armorer, Blunt, Hand-to-Hand, Destruction, Illusion, Mercantile, Sneak)
- Weapon of choice: Warhammer.
- Home area: Chorrol
- Quest focus: Fighters Guild.
- Race: Khajiit
- Birthsign: The Shadow
- Class: Shadowspawn (Stealth - Block, Hand-to-Hand, Mysticism, Light Armor, Marksman, Mercantile, Security)
- Weapon of choice: Dawnfang/Duskfang.
- Home area: Bravil
- Quest focus: Thieves Guild, Dunbarrow Cove, Shivering Isles (Dementia).
- Race: Breton
- Birthsign: The Lover
- Class: Avenger (Stealth - Blade, Block, Alchemy, Illusion, Marksman, Mercantile, Security)
- Weapon of choice: Daggers.
- Home area: Cheydinhal
- Quest focus: Anything assassin or revenge-related.
Assasins not surgical enough, maybe rethink...
- Race: Breton
- Birthsign: The Apprentice
- Class: Divine Knight (Combat - Block, Blunt, Alteration, Conjuration, Mysticism, Marksman, Speechcraft)
- Weapon of choice: Mace.
- Home area: Leyawiin / Priory of the Nine
- Quest focus: Knightly quests including the Knights of the Nine.
Completed KotN at level 5 :| Maybe do Main Quest with a vow of poverty using only Divine Crusader panoply and weapons
- Race: Dunmer
- Birthsign: The Lady
- Class: Reaper (Stealth - Armorer, Blade, Alchemy, Illusion, Light Armor, Sneak, Speechcraft)
- Weapon of choice: Claymore.
- Home area: Deepscorn Hollow
- Quest focus: Evil, Deepscorn Hollow, Shivering Isles side quests.
Another is south of the 'B' in County Bravil on either side of the Green Road, north of the wooden bridge.