|"In these difficult times, we must count on persons such as you to secure our borders from bandits and rabble-rousers. We all profit by your lawful pursuit of the unlawful." —Countess Alessia Caro[src]
This user is an Administrator on TESWiki. Dedicated to serving and protecting the wiki, these users have the ability to revert undesirable edits, block troublesome users, protect pages from being edited, and are overall community leaders and mentors. Questions, comments, and concerns for this administrator should be posted to their talk page.
|Quick Links [ v • e ]|
|Vandalism in Progress|
Policies and guidelines
Style and formatting guidelines
Any questions feel free to leave a message on my talk page.
Projects i'm working on now
- The Skyrim Weapons Project - Standardizing all weapons for Skyrim. Anyone is welcome to join!
- Fixing the Category mess that was inherited from the wiki merge.
- Adding/correcting the lore - if you see an error I have missed, please tell me and i'll fix it.
- Adding ID's to a million pages.
- Categorisation of everything still ongoing. - Need to do Oblivion too.
This user is knowledgeable about Dawnguard.
This user is knowledgeable about Skyrim.
This user is knowledgeable about Oblivion.
This user plays on the Xbox 360.
Pages I've worked on
The following are pages I've either heavily contributed towards or built up from the ground.
- Alduin's Wall (Location)
- Battle of the Moesring
- Dragon War
- High King
- Jurgen Windcaller
- Red Eagle
- Sky Haven Temple
- Snow Prince
- The Circle
- Ancient Nord Armor
- The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard
- Dragon Priest
- Dragon Priest Shrine
- Frost Troll
- Standardised all Giant Camps.
- Vampire (Skyrim)
- Abilities (Skyrim)
- Armor Sets (Skyrim)
- Clothing (Skyrim)
- Dragon Burial Mounds
- Dragon Priest Mask
- Including standardising all individual mask pages.
- Dragon Shouts
- Enchanted Clothing (Skyrim)
- Enchanted Weapons (Skyrim)
- Essential Characters (Skyrim)
- Follower (Skyrim)
- Hold Guard (Skyrim)
- Hold Guard Shields
- Houses (Skyrim)
- Finishing Moves
- Loading Screens (Skyrim)
- Skill Book (Skyrim)
- Skyrim: Bodies of Water
- Trainers (Skyrim)
- Skyrim Weapons Project: Standardizing all weapons pages for Skyrim.
- Word Wall Project: Built the templates and photoshopped the dragon script paragraphs for all word walls.
- Categorised the majority of the location pages in respect to:
- A million other things...
- Working on Oblivion pages - mainly Oblivion: Cities and doing the same as I did for Skyrim. (Adding Charatacters, Locations, Quests)
- Locations (Skyrim) page to list all locations.
- Finished Enchanted Weapons (Skyrim)
- Finished Armor Sets (Skyrim)
- Re-did Houses (Skyrim), split up into sections and added spouse/shacks etc.
- Added local maps to the all Skyrim city pages with a photoshopped legend in the style of the Skyrim interface.
- Re-arranged and organized the following pages. Effects as a category covers both Abilities and Powers.
Right now I'm working on categorising all the Charatacters, Locations, Quests for each of the cities for better organisation. See main Skyrim: Cities page.- DONE
- All locations have the correct infobox template - DONE
- Castles templates - DONE.
- Dragon Shouts page tables re-styled - DONE
- Bodies of water pages. - DONE
- Items pages templates need minor tweaking - DONE
- Build the Weapons and Armors pages templates - DONE
Things to do eventually
- Proper game portals.
My aim for this wiki
- Get all Skyrim locations pages perfectly categorised and user friendly.
- Make this wiki just as good if not better than UESP.
Martok, Level 71 Warrior
A male Nord warrior who started off as a standard sword-and-shield fighter, but is now decent with Two-Handed, Duel Wield and Archery.
Lives in Whiterun, collects any and all books. No doubt Adrianne Avenicci's favorite customer and probably responsible for 99% of Whiterun's economy. Leader of all guilds, Joined the Dawnguard, pretty much did every quest available, etc.
Named after a great Klingon warrior (because I can't think of good names!)
Traven Indoril, Level 81 Battlemage
A male Dunmer mage/assassin.
J'zeem, Level 67 Rogue
A male Khajiit archer.
Wrex gro-Wargul, Level 54 Berserker
An male Orc warrior.
Wulfharth, Level 81 Warrior
A Nord Warrior.
A female Altmer pure mage.