|"Training? Goodness me, I'm retired! I'm afraid combat doesn't interest me any more." ―Pranal
This user is a retired staff member on TESWiki. After serving their time protecting the wiki from trouble and guiding newer members, Neguy71inok has since stepped down from their former role and is hoping the Dark Brotherhood doesn't come after them during their retirement. You can message them on their talk page here if you need something, though they may not respond.
OMG!! Weeping Angel load screen! DO NOT BLINK!
Oh, lets see about myself.... hmm... I guess you could call me a mountain goat in the game, if its possible I find ways up and over mountains. Poor, poor, Lydia.. she has to run around most of them just to keep up!
Things I found funny in Skyrim
- The perfect example of how to slice a loaf of bread - Woodcutter's Axe is sitting on a table with 2 halfs of bread to either side of the blade in Valtheim Towers
- In Fellglow Keep Dungeon is a Bear Trap with a Goat Cheese Wedge next to it, Skyrim version of the mouse trap!
- Beheaded in his sleep! North of Southfringe Sanctum there is a chest with a skeleton next to it with an Iron War Axe in the tree the skeleton is leaning against right where it's neck should be! The skull is lying on the ground next to the skeleton.
- Half buried bandit! Here I am following Barbas as we head out of Falkreath when he stops and barks at the ground. It appears to be some Studded Armor laying on the ground, not willing to pass up free loot I walk over to pick it up and find it is a dead bandit whose body has merged with the ground so only the edge of his back is visible!
- Low Paying Job! Couriers are a vital part of communication to Skyrim's Citizens... but they do not get paid very much for such a hazardous job.. several times I have had a courier deliver a message to me who could not even afford clothes!
- Beware Cave Ins!! In Knifepoint Mine, as you go down the ramp, on the right is a skeletal hand poking out of a dirt mound from a cave in holding a lantern. He almost made it.
- Contrary to popular belief, Dragons do NOT have tounsils! My research from the inside of a dragon's mouth was completed today when I had the privilege of inspecting a Blood Dragon's throat. He kindly inserted me into his mouth to the point of only my feet showing thrashing about as I conducted my research. Please, do not try this, only experienced researchers should attempt this as it can be hazardous to your health.
- Dragons are extremely fond of surprises, they love nothing more than dropping in unannounced on Skyrim's citizens. Literally dropping in right behind you with no advanced warning of any noise until the ground shakes from them landing ontop of you!
- Dragons are very regal in flight and have a very well developed inborn sense of direction. But as with most things there are exceptions, a few dragons seem unable to recognize when they are to close to the ground. This causes some of them to "crash land" digging a furow along the ground up to 30 feet in length. Surprisingly this does not seem to harm the dragon, probably due to it being used to such hard landings. One can surmise these awkard ones may have poor eyesight or lack of proper depth perception.
As Insane As Timeoin 1000 Edits 2000 Edits 3000 Edits
- 4000 Edits
- 5000 Edits
SkyrimBooks Template added to all Journals SkyrimBooks Template added to all Letters and Notes
- Book Template added to all Books
- Skyrim Letter pages have related photos
- Skyrim Journal pages have related photos