Links and all that fun stuffEdit
I'm currently going by SiloZero (Not Siloviro as before) on XBL, Friends list is near max, but always willing to add fellow Bethesda fans, just send a message saying hello first :D
- I use any race, naked (for movement) carrying nothing but a weapon to clear the path from wolves and so on while exploring.
- When capturing images on 360, goto Start / Settings / Display / HUD Opacity, and turn it to 0/full left.
My images and mapsEdit
I play skyrim on the xbox 360, i use a Hauppauge HD-PVR to record video's of locations, and then Sony vegas to capture high res stills/screenshots of locations and maps. In most cases i record a runthrough of the location, so i can go back and add any relevant information.
Order of EditsEdit
- Creation of missing pages.
- Adding a template if the page doesn't have one.
- Adding main image and map if none present.
- Cleaning of current information for an easier read.
- Adding of information as needed.
I like this strategy as it gives locations a visual reference; even if the location is still stub information wise. This way it's not just creation/edit of a sparse location to say "this is umm like a cave somewhere!"