The Markarth DLC game pack and Update 28 are now available on PC/Mac and Stadia, and they will be released on Xbox One or PlayStation 4 on November 10. Markarth concludes the year-long Dark Heart of Skyrim epic.
The Reach is under siege, and the dark forces of the Gray Host prey on the land’s beleaguered tribes from deep beneath the city of Markarth. In Markarth, you can explore two new zones, discover the proud tribes of Reachfolk, and conclude the year-long Dark Heart of Skyrim adventure.
- Two new zones to explore: the Reach and Arkthzand Caverns
- Packed full of new quests, characters, and challenges
- The conclusion to the Dark Heart of Skyrim storyline
- New rewards, including item sets, Achievements, and collectibles
- A new solo arena: Vateshran Hollows
- https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/59087 – release article
- https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/59049 – Markarth preview—Vateshran Hollows Arena
- https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/59043 – Meet the character—Ard Caddach
- https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/59029 – Markarth lorebook preview—On the clans of the Reach.
The Update 28 base-game patch brings a host of new features and bug fixes for all ESO players, completely free:
- The new Item Set Collection system – You can now add hundreds of ESO's item sets to your Collections UI and reconstruct them at a cost of Transmutation Crystals from any Transmutation Station (such as the one found in Clockwork City). You can find your collected sets within your Collections UI under the new “Sets” section. This new system will allow you to free up much-needed inventory, bank, or coffer space since almost every set in Tamriel (with the exception of crafted ones) can now be safely “stored” in Collections.
- Crafting Writ UI improvements – This update also includes improvements to the way you complete Crafting Writs. With this patch, if you have any Crafting Writ “quests” relevant to a crafting station you’re currently using, it’ll display appropriate details, including what materials or selections need to be picked to complete the quest. No longer will you activate a crafting station only to discover that you’ve forgotten what you need to craft for your writs!
- New quality-of-life improvements
- https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/59011 – Better manage your gear with Update 28’s item set collection system
- https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/59065 – Crown Store showcase—November 2020
The Dark Heart of Skyrim epic concludes with the Markarth DLC game pack and Update 28, now available for PC/Mac and Stadia and arriving November 10 for Xbox One and PlayStation®4.