The next Chapter for The Elder Scrolls Online has gone live on PC and Mac alongside Update 26! The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor is the next installation of the year-long story Dark Heart of Skyrim, with The Elder Scrolls Online: Harrowstorm having kicked it off earlier this year.
Western Skyrim is being plagued by dark magic and ancient monsters, the very source of these seemingly right under the Nords' feet. In this Chapter are:
- Two new zones; Western Skyrim and Blackreach.
- Kyne's Aegis, a new 12-player Trial.
- Antiquities, a new system which allows players to uncover hidden relics with two new minigames, Scrying and Excavation, as well as two new Skill Lines.
- New item sets, collectibles, and Achievements.
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor & Update 26 now Live on PC/Mac – release article
- Getting Started in The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor – how to begin the Chapter, unlock the Antiquarian system, access Blackreach, and access pre-purchase items
- Antiquities System: Basics Guide FAQ – everything you need to know about using the system
- Battle a Monstrous Army in Kyne's Aegis, Greymoor's 12-Player Trial – a preview of Kyne's Aegis
Update 26 is a base-game patch for all players. In this Update:
- The Vampire Skill Line has been revised, adding a new ultimate ability, changing how you manage the four stages of Vampirism, as well as how Vampires interact with the Justice System.
- Improvements on overall game performance are continued with server and client optimization, animation set caching and more.
- Russian text language support has been added with all in-game texts, dialogue, and subtitles having been translated.
- A new precision editing mode has been added to the Housing system which allows players to place furnishings perfectly.
- Sink your Fangs into Update 26's Vampire Skill Line Re-Vamp! – the changes made to the Vampire Skill Line
- ESO's Performance Improvements Plan – monthly updates on work on the game's Performance Improvements Plan
- Announcing ESO Russian Language Support with Greymoor Chapter – more information on Russian localization
- PC/Mac Patch Notes v6.0.5 - Greymoor & Update 26 – patch notes
Lastly, up until Friday, May 29 12 AM EDT, you can tune into Bethesda's Twitch channel to watch ESO streamers for a chance to earn Twitch Drops and other related ESO prizes. See here for the full schedule.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor will be released on Xbox One and Playstation4 on June 9, as well as June 16 for Stadia.