Jaws of Oblivion features a host of Daedra cards represented in Intelligence, Strength and Willpower, and Blades, Goblins and Guilds which are represented primarily in Agility, Endurance and Willpower.
The two new Theme decks are Mankar Camoran's Paradise and Martin Septim's Ascendance which you can buy in the store for $4.99 or 500 each. Each deck contains one guaranteed unique Legendary card; Mankar Camoran and Martin Septim respectively.
There are also fourteen new Titles, three card backs, six new musical tracks, eighteen new quests and a playmat. Like Moons of Elsweyr, there are introductory quests. The reward is a Mythic Dawn card back!
Close shut the Jaws of Oblivion
Invade is a new mechanic based around the Oblivion Crisis that comes in the form of actions and summon abilities. When you Invade with no Oblivion Gate on the board, one will open in the right lane. When Invading with one already on the board, it will gain a level, up to Level 5. At each level, the Oblivion Gate will provide certain buffs to your Daedra:
- Level 1 Gate – When you Summon a Daedra, give it +0/+1.
- Level 2 Gate – When you Summon a Daedra, give it +1/+1.
- Level 3 Gate – When you Summon a Daedra, give it +1/+1. Daedra you summon cost 1 less.
- Level 4 Gate – When you Summon a Daedra, give it +1/+1. Daedra you summon cost 1 less. When you summon a Daedra, give it a random keyword.
- Level 5 Gate – When you Summon a Daedra, give it +1/+1. Daedra you summon cost 1 less. When you summon a Daedra, give it two random keywords.
If you continue Invading after Level 5, your Oblivion Gate will continue to gain 2 health and Daedra will gain additional Keywords. You're going to have to make like the Hero of Kvatch and shut your opponent's Gates before they become too powerful!
Patch 2.14 Notable Changes
Arena and Events
- Jaws of Oblivion cards will appear at 4x frequency, and Moons of Elsweyr cards at 2x frequency when drafting. This will be until the next client update.
- Moon Gate, Frazzled Alfiq, Rebellion General, Smash and Grab, and Old Salty's Assault have been removed from Arena.
- The Versus Arena rank system has been replaced with the same constellation structure as the Ladder. You can read more about that here.
- You may now import decks into an Event using deck codes.
- Event entry can be purchased with gold.
UI, Visual and Audio
- Animation fixes to Pilfer and Exalt triggers.
- Event matches now display in Match History.
- Fixes to revealed cards when Razum-Dar draws, or when a Double Card is drawn.
- Quests with "Win with: X attributes" now properly display those attribute icons.
- In the 'Select Play Mode' menu, there is now a Quickplay option which will take you to the last play mode you selected (eg Practice, Casual etc).
Gameplay and General
- An issue where players who already own one regular and one premium Adoring Fan were given an extra one has been fixed.
- If you have no daily quests, multiple ones will be given after not logging in for more than three days.
- Ancient Giant should be summoned by Cog Collector depending on the amount of times Pilfered and if there are no Neutral cards to summon.
- Announcing The Elder Scrolls: Legends – Jaws of Oblivion! – announcement article
- Daedra and the Plan to Invade – how the 'Invade' mechanic works
- The Jaws of Oblivion have opened – collect the latest expansion today! – release article
- Elder Scrolls: Legends 2.14 Patch Notes – patch notes
- Get ready to climb the Versus Arena ranked ladder! – changes to Versus Arena