The event, as its name suggests, is a celebration of the Summerset DLC. In the DLC's zone, you’ll receive extra loot from all daily quest rewards, resource nodes, world, trial, delve bosses, and Psijic Portals. Also, the Summerset DLC is on a 50% discount in the Crown Store during the whole event.
What's more, everyday the first time you complete an Abyssal Geyser, delve, world boss daily quest, or the Cloudrest trial weekly quest each day, you’ll earn a Glorious Summerset Coffer. Yes, everyday means that you can get that each first time per day.
The coffers contain:
- Crafting materials
- Set items
- Furnishing recipes
- Pages of the Snowhawk Mage outfit style
This time, you can get the Mossheart Indrik. Like the previous versions, it can be evolved from the Nascent Indrik. You need 4 Mossheart berries; the first 2 can be bought from the Impresario right now. The Impresario sells the berries for Event Tickets. During the Summerset Celebration, you can acquire 3 Tickets as an additional reward for the first delve, world boss, Abyssal Geyser, or Cloudrest trial everyday. The rest of the berries will be available during next events that were not announced yet.
During the Summerset Celebration, the Impresario sells:
- All four Indrik Feathers (to get a Nascent Indrik)
- The first two Mossheart Berries of Bloom and Budding
- Group repair kits
- Summerset furnishings
- Alinor Wall Mirror, Ornate
- Alinor Archway, Tall
- Alinor Monument, Marble
- Painting of Summerset Coast, Refined
- Alinor Pergola, Blue Wisteria Peaked
- Display Case, Specimen
- Psijic Lighting Globe, Small
- Alinor Winerack, Polished
- Display Case, Standing Arched
- Alinor Desk, Mirrored
- Snowhawk Mage outfit style pages (bound to your character on purchase)
Summerset DLC and lore
The following pages contain information about the DLC and its lore. Read them if you want to catch up!