Today, The Elder Scrolls Online gave us a first look at the upcoming DLC, The Elder Scrolls Online: Thieves Guild. ZeniMax stated that it will cost 2,000 Crowns in the Crown Store and will be released on PC/Mac on March 7th, on Xbox One on March 22nd, and on PlayStation 4 on March 23rd.
- The DLC will take place in Hammerfell, in the zone called Hew's Bane.
- The group are being hunted by a mercenary group known as the Iron Wheel.
- The Thieves Guild's headquarters are Abah's Landing.
- There will be a new 12-player trial, called the Maw of Lorkhaj.
- New group bosses and delves to discover.
- New criminal activities.
- A new skill line for Thieves Guild.
- New motifs, item sets, and other items.
- Various smaller improvements and optimizations.