The site thugs have locked even your used page now, so I have to post here. Evidently both Timeoin and David Petty have no proper arguments so resort to locking things in an attempt to hide their ignorance.
Your own ignorance is quite stunning, though. That template is used on the majority of site images, and was discussed some time ago. It was introduced entirely because this site keeps stealing our images.
Again, I have to ask why it is that the traffic is only one way? Where are the great articles and images that people want to copy to UESP? There are none.
Fix your own content instead of stealing ours. 188.8.131.52 03:01, January 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Do you mean because you are deliberately avoiding the temporary ban that had been placed because of your vandalism to the policies page? If you would like to have a proper discussion, please do so in 6 days time when your ban ends. Or ... better yet, if you think that we have breached copyright - please feel free to sue me personally. Thats right, I'm putting my own money on the line here. Because that template you keep linking to is in violation of your sites own copyright agreement. So - bring it on. I challenge you to sue me, as the administrator of the site that you claim is in violation of that template of yours. If you would like to do so, please issue me with a summons or something. Failing that - please abide by OUR sites laws, and stop avoiding the IP block. Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work•Skyrim To-Do List 03:07, January 28, 2012 (UTC)
- I didn't vandalise anything. I took the page to the status quo ante - Latin for "The way it was before" - in this case, the way it was before you unilaterally decided to cause a war between our sites. Your abuse of the blocking policy has been noted.
- I'm well aware there isn't really much I can do to stop you stealing our content. I note, however, that you've never even tried to justify doing it. The simple fact is that you don't have the talented editors here that we do at UESP and rely on us for your best content.
- If you want to be known as the site that relies on other people's content, go ahead. We'll keep on winning. We always do. 184.108.40.206 03:12, January 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Your latest post is almost totally inaccurate.
- 1) "Banner aside" - ie, you admit everything in your previous post was wrong,
- 2) I didn't delete anything,
- 3) The image was NOT properly attributed,
- 4) "sites" should have read "site's" - please learn how to use apostrophes. "uesp" should be rendered in caps, but you probably did that deliberately in a childish attempt to be patronising.
- 5) Your follow-on sentence starting "you comments" probably wanted a full-stop (period) instead of a comma, although it's so bad deletion may have been the better option,
- 6) "you comments" should have been "your comments",
- 7) "I asked for the admins to..." should be "I asked the admins".
- Please don't expect me to take your thoughts on copyright law seriously when basic grammar is outside your current skillset. 220.127.116.11 03:51, January 28, 2012 (UTC)
- So far, NONE of the editors on our site has objected to the formal proposal. This is because, as I have stated repeatedly to you - This was discussed at length in the chatroom. My abuse of blocking policy? You violated an agreed-upon policy change because you, someone from a different site to ours, were not included in discussions that took place amongst the majority of editors here, over a period of several weeks. As I have stated (repeatedly) - all we are doing is enforcing the use of YOUR site's agreement. You can make your own template that says that you own everything if you like, but the fact remains that under Creative Commons, you do not. As long as it is correctly attributed, our users can upload from your site. We do not like it, but they are LEGALLY entitled to do so. Which is what the change indicated. Sure, I may have made a few minor grammatical errors - but then again, I have actually been busy doing a wide variety of different things whilst having to deal with your tanty. And sure, we may not have the number of editors that you do - but I would take my editors over yours any day. We're an actual COMMUNITY. I was in your chatroom for half an hour just before - there was noone active there. Not a single person. But again, I reiterate - if you feel that we have violated your copyright legislation: I, Timeoin, as Administrator of this wiki, take full legal repercussions for it. If it is a breach of copyright, I take full legal and financial responsibility for such actions. Are you going to sue? Or maybe you are afraid, because the evidence we have of your actions here show a clear case of repeated harrassment towards the editors of this wiki, both new and old alike? You repeatedly claim that this site is "rubbish" and of "no value to anyone". Well - that is your opinion. 3-4 million each day disagree with you. Timeoin•Say G'Day•View my work•Skyrim To-Do List 04:06, January 28, 2012 (UTC)