Interwiki project Edit
Ok, So here is what I am thinking.
We get your wiki involved in the project, as well as any wikis dedicated to the games your wiki covers so you can all help each other. I am pretty sure Wikianswers and Aliens wiki would both have content you could all help with. Seeing as your wiki would be a "host" as you carry information from multiple universes, we need you guys to be on board with this. I would speak with the other admins or the community, once they get on board I will come in and start helping contact wikis you can work with.
Hey, I wanted to let you know some things have gone on. Please note that this is not due to lack of respect, but due to your inactivity we have marked you as inactive and a retired member of staff. You still have your rights at the time I am writing this, but I am unsure how long that will remain so. We do miss you here, and we hope a speedy return.
- I might be back by next month at the soonest, real life has taken priority, but I plan to make a return or at least temporary return by then. I'm not done with a few of my projects here on the wiki. ゆ (talk) 15:10, September 7, 2015 (UTC)
Greetings Lord Uselesimo Argonius Magicus Esquire, long time. I am calling on you because I am gathering data for a Fandom article on the various Elder Scrolls Spin-offs, from Redguard to Legends to the more obscure Shadowkey, and Atvelonis has told me you are something of an expert in this field . To bounce back readers from Fandom to this wiki, and also complete my monthly interview, I have a few questions that I would like to ask you in order to aid my research. If you don't want to do an interview (though it would be a tremendous help to me), you don't have to, I would just like you to answer the questions with the
- next to the number below in as much detail as you are capable. The ones without it are interview oriented and can be left blank. Copy/paste the answers onto my talk page at your own liesure, should you choose to accept my proposal. If not, please let me know as well so I'm not wasting time before my deadline. Thanks again.
1) You have a storied time here on the wikia. Can you tell me about how you joined and how you fell in with the moderator business? What about after you took a hiatus from this Wiki? Where did you go and what did you do?
2) I won't ask why you left; You already explained in your last blog! But I did hear you have been popping in to edit some things. Can I ask the reason for that? Just janitor work or do you just miss us?
- 3) You have it on your profile that you have added edits mostly pertaining to Shadowkey. Can you give us a brief description of the game?
- 4) As a matter of fact, could you list all the spin-offs in any order of your choosing with a brief description, how you liked them, whether or not they deserve more recognition, etc.
- 5) In your opinion, what might be the best of them? Why?
- 6) Is there any you have not tried?
- Great stuff. Thanks UAM. If you are able to answer the first two questions, thatd be tremendous.
- --Madman97 (talk) 23:36, June 8, 2016 (UTC)
- I want to thank you again for all your help. Here is the final interview. Enjoy!
I want to thank you again for helping me out with this interview and this research piece. I was definitely pleased with how it turned out. I wanted you to know that while I did not quote you word for word, I used a lot of paraphrasing to get the point across on the research piece, http://fandom.wikia.com/articles/an-overview-of-the-elder-scrolls-spin-offs , since I have not had any experience with the spin-offs myself. I hope you don't mind. Anyway, please enjoy both if you have not already, and thank you once more. Stay Mad; Stay Ranty --Madman97 (talk) 20:41, June 27, 2016 (UTC)
Hey UAM. It looks like you haven't been back in quite a while--but I'm hoping you'll see this. I'd like to connect again and get your permission to use an old character of yours in one of my stories. I'm writing fanfic now.
Hope I hear from you and I hope things in RL are treating you well.
- OMG! You answered! And I didn't check back until now! I'm actually just starting to write the story--had to finish the first novel first. You can check it out at: https://joyridercom.wordpress.com. I am still in the process of posting it and have twenty chapters to put up still. Thank you so much. I have some ideas about how to tie the two stories together and Jim will make a good character. Yes, I would like to talk about it further. If you are on steam, look me up: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998695522/.
- (188.8.131.52 06:06, November 20, 2017 (UTC))
Hi ゆ (I was told I could simply call you UAM),
I recently embarked on a very special TES adventure: playing TES Travels games. As you might be aware, they are very old games, and they can't be played unless you possess the original device it was designed to play in or you use an emulator. Stromhold, Dawnstar and Oblivion mobile can easily be played with emulators, but Shadowkeys is another matter.
Since you have added so much content about TES Travels games I'd like to know if you know of any way to play Shadowkeys, either through an emulator or an N-gage at a reasonable price.