- Always finish your messages with four tildes (~~~~), please.
- If you're responding to a previous message, please don't forget to add a colon (:) before the message for indentation. That keeps the answers organized.
Note: If you don't add the colon, I'll do it myself.
- Also, don't forget to add a heading if you're starting a new conversation. You can do it by adding the following before your message: ==heading==
Note: If you don't add a heading, I'll add one myself.
- I'll post entire conversations here. Messages that I left in other user's talk pages as well. If the conversation was started by me, the first post will always be started with a "(To user)", indicating to whom was my initial message.
- You can post (almost) anything here, as long as it's not offensive or complete nonsense. Other than that, feel free to ask me anything, complain to your heart's content and/or just talk.
Undone Edits (WolfHeartTheWolf)Edit
(To WolfHeartTheWolf): Hey, I just saw your edits and I had to undo them. There were some grammar mistakes and you also put a link to an unrelated quest in the article Wolf (Oblivion) :/ I'm not sure if it was accidental but if so, take more care, okay? Apocryphal Sage Inquire / Investigate 04:55, December 14, 2014 (UTC)
- By the way, please don't simply remove messages like that. It's kinda rude :P Apocryphal Sage Inquire / Investigate 05:05, December 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Response to your message: It's okay, it's just that on this Wiki we don't delete messages in talk pages. Also, be a little more careful with your edits, but don't feel dishearted. Everyone can be a good editor with a bit of practice :P Just take care to make only needed edits. Care about grammar, and stuff. I'd recommend you take a look at the guidelines. They are long, I know :P But it helps. Apocryphal Sage Inquire / Investigate 05:09, December 14, 2014 (UTC)
Name to property boxEdit
Hello, I've already corrected the error that was occurring in the templates. This happened when I ran my bot a couple days ago. It's since been fixed. So, you don't have to add the name field anymore. But, thanks for the looking out. —TombRaiser SPEAK! 21:18, December 17, 2014 (UTC)